Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Shy Sister. Part 2

"Vince visits Kathy"

24
7 Comments 7
16.4k Views 16.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words

With his heart pounding in his chest, Vince waited for his knock to be answered. After what seemed like hours the door was partially open and Kathy was standing there staring at him. Kathy was not as stunning as her older sister but she was still very attractive. 

"Did you forget? Mandy's not home," she told him in a soft voice.

"I know. I came to see you," Vince managed to say.

At his statement, Kathy's nipples became very prominent from under her loose-fitting scrub shirt. She blushed as she took a gulp of air.

"Downstairs," was all she said as she opened the door wide and disappeared through the kitchen.

Vince closed the door behind him before he headed down to the basement. Once there, he switched on the recessed lights and took a seat on the couch. As he waited he began to question himself and his actions.

"What are you doing here? For all you know, she's calling the police," he told himself as he imagined what she would tell them.

"My sister's boyfriend is here. I think he wants to fuck me," she would say in a soft trembling voice.

"Perhaps she's not calling the police, she's calling her sister instead," his mind told him. "Vince is here. I think he wants to stuff his hard cock in me."

He resisted the urge to run and continued to wait. He waited for a goodly amount of time until he finally he saw her shadow on the walls leading to the basement. When she reached the bottom of the stairs Vince's mouth hung open. In her absence, she had done her hair and makeup and donned a short white slip and matching bra.

As she moved toward him he also noted that she had also covered her tiny feet with white high heels. As she took a seat next to him her perfume enveloped him. Kathy turned at the waist so that she was now facing him and slowly wrapped her arms around him.

Vince's cock became even harder as her soft pink lips touched his. He responded by wrapping his arms around her and allowing his hand to feel the warm soft flesh of her bare midsection. The touch of his hands against her flesh caused her to hold him tighter and push her tongue into his mouth.

Vince could not believe the passion in her kiss or how much it turned him on. They both leaned back into the cushions and he released one arm from his embrace. He then allowed the hand of his now-free arm to run across her silky bra cups and then down the front of her half slip.

Kathy broke the kiss and rested her head on one shoulder as she placed her lips very close to his ear.

"Oh yes," she said in a breathy whisper. "Touch me."

Vince directed his hand to slide down her silky legs and then under the hem of her slip. His fingers encountered the crotch of a pair of tiny panties that were very wet. He could feel her body shiver and she moaned slightly at this movement. She, however, stopped his hand from massaging her pussy through the silky cloth.

"Take your clothes off," she requested as she released him from her embrace.

In record time Vince removed his shirt and pants. Once his clothing was discarded Kathy commenced to run her hands across his naked chest, arms and legs in between planting kisses on his flesh. She then gently touched his hard cock through his briefs and moaned at the feel on it.

"My family thinks I'm crazy or distant because I'm not as outgoing as Mandy," she told him as she fished his hard cock out of his briefs. " I have the same desires as she does but I prefer to keep them to myself. Do you know that after I watch you fucking Mandy, I head to my room to finish myself?"

In Vince's mind, he saw her on her bed with her legs spread masturbating and it served to get him even more excited.

Kathy then stood up and Vince watched as her hands slipped under her slip and removed a pair of bikini panties. She then departed upstairs for a moment. She returned shortly and embraced him again.

Valesskahall
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valesskahall

"I want you so bad," was all she said as she attached her lips to his as she pressed her firm body against his for just a moment.

"I want you too," Vince replied.

"Can I keep my slip and bra on?" she asked.

"Please. Mandy never does and the sight and feel of silky lingerie is a real turn on for me," he responded.

"Now technically I'm still a virgin, but you can have me," she said as she fished a tiny bottle of sex lube that she had placed behind her back, secured in the waistband of her slip, and handed it to him.

Kathy then dropped to her knees and pulled his briefs down. Vince watched wide-eyed as she kissed and licked his hard cock before she grabbed the bottle of lube from his hand. She squeezed a generous portion into her palm and then covered the length of his shaft with the slippery substance.

"I like it in the butt," was all she said as she spun on her knees and offered her backside to him.

Now Vince knew about anal sex, he had seen pictures in magazines. He knelt down behind her and pushed her half slip up to her waist. Just like the pictures he had seen in the magazines, Kathy had applied makeup to her little pucker and the area around it so there was no brown colouring, just flesh tone.

Vince used one hand to place the head of his cock that was already glistening with pre-cum at the entrance to her butt.

"Put it in me," she begged.

The moment his head touched her anus she let out a little whimper but told him not to stop. Vince placed both hands on her waist and pushed his hard cock into her warm tight flesh.

"Don't stop," she moaned when Vince paused for a second.

So Vince continued to push himself into Kathy's butt and soon he was fully inserted.

"I'm in," he told her.

"Fuck me," she repeated.

Vince began a slow in-and-out movement of Kathy's ass. It's a good thing the house was empty as her moans of pleasure were quite loud. When she looked over her shoulder at him he noticed that the faraway look had been replaced by one of desire. With his cock snugly inside her, he allowed his hand to rub her tits and stroke her silky legs.

Between her sexy moans, the heat and tightness of her butt and the feel of silk under his fingers, Vince wasn't going to last much longer.

"Kathy, I'm going to cum," he announced.

"Then fill me up," she moaned.

A second later that is just what he did and Kathy's body shivered as he emptied himself into her. He slowly withdrew his rapidly shrinking cock and Kathy collapsed on her side. Vince moved in and held her close as he gently kissed her.

"That was fantastic," she told him.

"Yes it was," he replied as she returned his kisses.

It didn't take long for Vince to get hard again. This time, after covering his rock-hard shaft, Kathy mounted him and reached around and inserted his cock into her butt. He was even more gentle than last time and spent a great deal of time kissing her lips, neck and her generous tits through her silky bra.

When Vince announced that he was cumming, Kathy gently nipped at one of his extended nipples. It made his orgasm even more intense.

Before he left she swore him to secrecy. When he asked when they could hook up again she told him they would have to play it by ear. Mandy returned on Sunday afternoon and her parents announced that they were heading out to dinner and invited Vince to join them. He declined and so did Mandy.

A minute after they left they were down on the carpet and getting ready for some serious sex. Vince looked at the staircase and saw Kathy settling down on the steps dressed in her white bra and slip. She blew him a kiss as her hand ventured under her slip just as Vince pushed his hard cock into Mandy's waiting pussy.

This was going to be an interesting summer, was his only thought as he commenced to ball Mandy.

 

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments