Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Want To Fuck My Best Friend

"I love her, I Want Her, I Need Her, I’ll Get Her"

105
57 Comments 57
107k Views 107k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Legendary Story
Join now to listen to this story

My parents are going out of town for the weekend for their anniversary and I've got the house all to myself. They've allowed Bailey (my best friend) to sleep over. They hate when they leave me all alone, which they do so often, so Bailey spends a lot of time here.

 

 

The thing about my best friend is that I’m in love with her. I know, without a doubt, she’s the girl I want to be with. She knows that I’m bi-sexual, but that’s a front, because I have no desires to be with a guy. I’m seventeen years old and as of last year I knew without a doubt I was only into girls. I've tried dating other girls, but there is something special about Bailey, and I want to show her this weekend.

 

When my parents leave, I send her a text so she can come over. We plan on having a marathon of movies tonight. I’m going to let her choose when she shows up. I have a lot on my mind] and it’s all her. I can’t get her body out of my head. She’s about two inches shorter than me, with cute dimples and the softest voice. She has the brightest blue eyes, ones I could forever look in.

 

Being best friends with someone you’re in love with and they don’t know can be hard. I feel like I have no one to talk to and sometimes it gets to me. I want her to know how I feel. Ten minutes later she pulls into the drive and I go running out with my dog, Midnight. Bailey pulls her bag out from the back seat, along with a wicked grin.

 

“What’s with the ‘I've got a secret’ smile, Bailey?" I giggle, as we meet half way from the door and the drive.

“Oh, you know, well I might have possibly gotten a bottle of Lady Vodka to share tonight!” she grins wickedly.

“Bailey, why I never in all my life, I’m ashamed!” I tease her, knowing that we likely splitting the bottle of our fine lady.

“You know as well as I do, Amy that we’re going to polish this off. We’re going to get a nice wee buzz, and watch all four Paranormal Activities!”

 

I let out a groan, knowing she’d want to watch horror films all night. They scare the crap out of me and I know she wants to do it whilst drinking. Super! “Okay, well we’re having Chinese then, not pizza. You got to pick all the DVD’s.” I call Midnight in, as I close and lock the door.

“That’s fine, I had pizza for lunch.” Bailey sings songs, as she heads towards my room to put her things away.

 

We work on our homework right off, so we don’t have to worry about it through the weekend. My mind is mostly on her and how I’m going to tell her about my feelings. She does have a boyfriend and I don’t want to make things weird or hard, but I can’t get her off my mind. It’s not the best feeling being in love with someone you can’t have. I do worry she won’t want to be friends anymore; it’s a chance I’ll have to take.

 

She looks so cute in her camisole and jeans. They fit her so well, enhancing all her perfect curves. I love when she bites her lip when trying to read, as if she is paying attention with everything she has. Or, the way she brushes her hair behind her ear when she’s nervous. She constantly is bouncing her leg, because she has trouble paying attention.

 

Her little quirks are some of the things I love about her. We've been best friends for years, well really forever. We met in the first year of school and have been attached since. How could I not love someone who I have known for so long? I just don’t know how she feels about me. I want it; I want it more than anything, for her to feel the same as me.

 

“You almost done yours, Amy?” Bailey breaks my train of thought, and I blush.

“Oh, erm, yeah, just nearly. You?” I ask, knowing she is, because she wouldn't be asking otherwise.

“Yeah, I didn't have much to do since I have Study Hall last period on Fridays.”

Study Hall is one of the few classes we don’t share. “Uh, yeah lucky bitch.” I go back to my homework, wanting to finish.

 

By the time I’m done it’s nearly seven thirty and Bailey is in the living room with Midnight. She’s texting her boyfriend Cal, who is a good guy, but is in my damn way. She’s really into him, but tells me she doesn't love him.

“Are you finally done, slow arse?” She closes her phone, before sliding it into her back pocket.

“Yeah, you know how much I suck at trig.” I flop down besides her, throwing my legs over her lap, as Midnight lets out a soft whine.

 

“Shall we start our marathon, or are you scared, Ames?” She teases me, tickling up my leg and to my sides.

“No! I’m game, though the first one is scary! But the last one, at least the ending is what scares me most of all.”

We go and pop popcorn and grab Lady Vodka, downing our first glasses in one rush. We let the effect take us, before pouring another glass.

 

“Ah, yes hits the spot every time, don’t you think?”

I feel the warmth of the alcohol course through me,and I nod. “Mmm yep, you ready?” I hit play and the DVD begins, all is quiet, and I go back to thinking of telling her. I've played this through my mind so many times and I allow myself to think of all the possibilities that might go wrong. In the end, I know it doesn't matter. I need to tell her…

 

With the first DVD over and both of us freaking out, we decide to order some food. We wait for it as we begin the second one, talking through most of it. She goes on telling me that Cal wants to have sex, but she isn't sure she’s ready to have sex with him. She’s not a virgin; she just doesn't want to sleep with a guy so easily. She dated her ex for almost a year before they had sex on her sixteenth birthday, a few days later, he broke up with her. Her heart was broken for a long time, until Cal came waltzing into her life.

 

“You know, just because he has helped me over my ex, doesn't mean I need to fuck him, right?” She asks, as though she needs it to be confirmed for her.

“No, of course not, if you’re not ready, don’t do it Bailey.” I take her hand into mine and we talk more about Cal, not what I really had planned, but she needs it.

 

The doorbell rings, and I silently thank gosh it has. I hope it can be the end of all this Cal talk. We dig into the food as the end second DVD comes close to the end.

“You know, there is something creepy about kids and being possessed what were they thinking?” Bailey complains, like she isn't the one who picked the films.

“It’s all about making bank, duh. Now put it in, I like this one.”

 

Our bottle of Vodka empty and way to tipsy for our own good, all we can do is giggle through the film. We’re curled up together and laughing our asses off, when we should be cringing at the scary parts.

“Oh God, Bailey, I love you.” A slip of the tongue and I’m mortified. I have told her I love her before, but not like this.

“I love you to, Ames, you know that.”

I take a deep breath and look at her, “No, I mean like I really love you. I have been forever and well, I have wanted to do this for so long.” I lean into her, my lips brush against hers. I half expect her to push me off, but she doesn't. She kisses me back! Our lips meet and the kiss deepens, both of us working together as one.

 

I’m not entirely sure how long we kiss, but I know the film ends and the credits roll.

IvyHerman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyHerman

My hand slides under her top, feeling she has no bra on, and I let out a moan. She doesn't stop me and I become greedy. I don’t want to lose my chance with her. Her own fingers curl up into my hair and she begins to grind into me. I can feel how moist I’m getting; the mere thought of her delights me.

 

Moving my mouth from hers, I lift her shirt, and suckle on her nipple. She tosses her head back and begins to moan for me. My other hand undoes her jeans and she pulls at my shirt. Her bright blue eyes are locked on mine and we smile at each other. I know she wants it, she has to want it. She isn't stopping me.

 

Our clothes are removed and we manage to slip onto the floor. I've seen her naked plenty of times before, we've even showered together. It just was never in a sexual way. That’s just what girl’s do, best friends! Somehow though, she is just ten times more beautiful right now and I guess that’s because she is finally going to be mine. “Are you sure about this, Bailey?” I ask between kissing down between her breasts, over her soft perfect stomach.

“Mmm, yes I want this Amy. Don’t stop,” she coos and she opens her legs for me.

 

I don’t want to miss this opportunity to be with her, even if it’s just this once. I run my tongue down over her cleft; she lets out a soft moan. I thrust my tongue into her passion-moisten depths and she lets out such a perfect squealing moan that makes me want her all the more. My tongue darts inside of her, she bucks her hips at me, making the need for her stronger.

 

Her musky scent is all I can smell and it’s so wonderfully heady. She is so beautiful, so innocent, and so perfect. I take her hips and pull her closer into me. I suck her clit into my mouth and hum deeply; she writhes under me, almost cursing in overwhelming need. She begs me not to stop, like I have any desire to want to. She whimpers in need. It drives me on; she wraps her legs around me bucking upwards again. I know she’s close to climax and I begin moaning for her.

 

Gasping out, she shudders hard and starts to come for me. It’s like a rocket; she bucks wildly and groans out. She can’t get enough of it, she comes so damn hard. I thrust two fingers into her, as she does. The tightness of her pussy is so wonderfully epic, I fuck her fast. My whole hand is soaked in juices, the throb of her walls is still clear, even though her orgasm has passed.

 

I bring her down slow, allowing her to catch herself, coming back to me, in the here and now. She looks down at me and smiles a sheepish smile. “I've never come so hard in my life, you cheeky cow!” she giggles, she giggles so hard she lets out a small snort, which sends us both into a fit of giggles. I climb up and pull her into my arms. I stroke her hair and feel her slowly fall asleep.

 

It’s not what I had in mind, our first time, but I don’t think I could have asked for a better way. She still doesn't know how I feel about her and I have a feeling we’ll end up talking about it in the morning. For now, I have the girl I love here, in my arms, and naked. I fall asleep, thinking how much I want this.

 

When we do wake up, we both groan, the light is way too bright. “Ugh, I think I drank too much last night,” she complains.

“No, we always drink the same, shut up. I’ll get you some water,” I get up and head towards the kitchen. I think it’s my own way of avoiding what’s to come. She follows me, wrapping up in one of the throw blankets. “So, um, last night…” She trails, unsure.

 

I let out a soft groan, wishing we could just forget it. “Look, Bailey, we both drank, and well…”

She looks at me, almost hurt. “Ames, it was more than that, you damn well know it. I have a confession.” She looks at me and I’m the one who is confused now. “I, um, well I know that you’re in love with me, you don’t hide it very well. To be honest, I've had some feelings for you, but I never thought of myself with a girl.”

 

Her voice trembles a little and I step closer. She wraps me into her arms and I think I’m just too stunned to even reply. “It’s just that, I thought I was meant to be with a guy, that’s just how it is, right? But, no, I feel happiest with you. I think that’s why I can’t give myself to Cal. He’s a great guy and all, but not who I want. Am I being stupid? Am I wrong about how you feel? Say something!”

 

My arms wrapped around her close, I can’t help but smile. “No, you’re not stupid and no, you’re not wrong. I’ve been in love with you for the longest time, maybe forever. I never knew you felt the same way about me, Bailey. Knowing it though, has made me fall deeper for you. I want to keep you forever.”

I kiss on her neck lightly and she purrs out, “Please, keep me forever then.”

 

This time, we head towards my room, dropping the blanket as we go. The both of us on the bed, we lie in such a way that we can please one another. My mouth on her breasts, hers on mine. We make sweet, soft, slow love. Her nipples perfectly hard for me, I suck on them with a loving need. She does the same for me, being with a girl for the first time she is shy, but seems to know what she’s doing.

 

She pulls me on top of her and her tongue moves between my pink fleshy folds. She makes love to my pussy, with her tongue and mouth. It makes me weak. I roll my hips gently, giving her more. She moans softly, tasting me as I finally lean down, and begin my magic on her. Her legs parting, I flick my tongue against her clit. She gladly offers me more, lifting her hips for me. Her slick wet softness is so accepting of me. I slide a finger inside her, fucking her slowly.

 

Musky scent of our sex lingers in the air, as we continue making love with each other. The need for one another starts to grow and we become greedier. She sucks hard, fucking my pussy deeper with her tongue. Two of my fingers deep inside her, I curl them, and she writhes under me. She does the same, fucking me with her own fingers. She knows my body well and knows where I want her to touch me most.

 

It’s me who orgasms first, she just sends me into another universe, and I don’t want to come back. It’s only us on this level and I can’t get enough of it. Within seconds of my orgasm, she begins to climax with me. We share in this moment together, coming hard. It’s nothing I've ever felt before and I have a feeling she feels the same.

 

Collapsing into a tangled girl cuddle, we nuzzle into each other. We talk about what we’re going to do and what makes the most sense. We have known each other forever, so it’s not like we’re new with each other. She doesn't want to hurt Cal, but she knows she has to end it with him. She wants to be with me. I’m shocked; I never thought this weekend would lead to this. It was the last thing I ever thought would happen.

 

She texts Cal and explains to him she isn't feeling it with him. That she has feelings for someone else and wants to see where it goes with them. She doesn't make it obvious that it’s me, though we have no desires to hide it. He doesn't get upset, he tells her he had a feeling it would end soon. They agree to be friends and end it on a good note.

 

We spend the rest of the weekend locked up in my house, spending as much time as we can together. We watch countless DVD’s, playing games, having every kind of sex someone can think of. I want everything with her.

 

And she gives me it all…

 

 

Written By Poppet: For LushStories ONLY! 

 

 

Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments