Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Katelyn: The NaughtyTeenager Downstairs

"She caught my eye. I was hooked. I had to check her out."

54
7 Comments 7
32.2k Views 32.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story

I saw her walking into an apartment underneath where I had just rented. She was young, probably about sixteen or so, I guessed. Like a typical teenage girl, her shorts were a little on the small size, and her t-shirt a little on the small size, exposing her midriff and accentuating her breasts. We passed in the breezeway about an hour later and I proffered a quick smile and wink. She blushed and gave me a shallow half wave of the hand without saying anything.

We passed again in the same breezeway on my way back from the mailroom. I proffered another wink as we passed. Again, she smiled and then blushed red. I walked right into the wall, looking back at her. Hearing the thud and my vocal pronouncement of pain, she quickly turned and asked, “Are you OK?”

Embarrassed, I quickly replied, “yes” and darted up the stairs to my apartment. I was still soaking in my embarrassment when there was a tapping on my door. I looked out the peephole to discover my visitor was my pubescent-like tease from downstairs.

I cautiously opened the door. She extended her hand with a cold drink can in it.

“What’s this?” I asked.

“For your boo-boo,” she replied.

I assured her that I was OK. She flipped her long brown hair back over her left shoulder and smiled.

“Are you sure?” she inquired.

“Yes,” I replied, while thinking, how do I take our casual meeting to a different level.

I introduced myself. Her name was Katelynn. She was seventeen, almost eighteen. I took a step back.

“I know,” she remarked, her hands extended, and palms raised, “I don’t look it, but trust me, I will be eighteen in a few days.”

I should have sent her packing, but I didn’t. I couldn’t She had the charm and the sex appeal down pat, and I’m pretty sure she knew it.

“So how ling have you lived here,” I asked, closing the door behind her and she stepped into my apartment.

“About a year,” Katelynn replied. “It’s just me and my boyfriend.”

“Aren’t you a little young to be out on your own?” I inquired.

She smiled.

“I wanted out and my parents wanted me out, so I left,” Katelynn replied, as she took up a seat on one of my bar stools.

“Do you work?” I pressed.

“I’m a waitress at a bar,” she replied.

I was surprised seventeen-year-olds could serve liquor.

“You’d be surprised what we can do,” Katelynn quickly shot back, fingering her long brown hair. I offered Katelyn a drink.

“Do you have any alcohol?” Katelyn pressed.

“Ahhhh- but you aren’t legal,” I replied.

“I won’t tell if you don’t tell,” Katelyn shot back.

I chuckled, and quickly popped open my Jack Daniel’s Whiskey and poured two shots. Katelyn downed them both, one behind the other.

“Whoa,” I retorted. “Go easy on that. I don’t need you getting drunk”

“Oh,” she quickly replied, “I’m more fun when I am drunk.”

Well that did it. I quickly poured a third shot glass of the golden-colored stuff. Katelyn downed it and then wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

“Do you have any music?” she asked.

Que the music. . .

Hip Hop.

Things were progressing very well. We chatted about why she decided to go out on her own. We chatted about her boyfriend and I soon learned she hated him, but that she couldn’t bring herself to leave him and go back home.

“Cheater,” she said. “I hate him.”

We chatted about her friends. They were few and far between, mostly “dancers” where she worked. That peeked my interest. Dancers?

“Yeah, strippers,” she replied.

“So, do you strip?” I asked.

She blushed.

“Not yet,” she replied. “I don’t have the body for it.”

I had to disagree, I told her. She placed her hands over her small boobs and squeezed them.

“My bobs are too small,” she said.

“No,” I argued, “they look fine to me.”

The liquor was quickly taking affect. Kathryn’s legs were no longer closed at the knees, but parted. I had a perfect view of her tight little pussy, from my position in the couch. I am pretty sure she knew it, by the way she kept her legs parted.

“I don’t know,” she argued back.

“It’s not the boobs,” I replied. “You like to dance, right?”

“Yes,” she replied.

“It’s all in the dance,” I remarked. “It’s all in the way your position yourself and the way you interact with the customer.”

I couldn’t believe I was schooling some in the art of stripping. The music blaring from my JBL speaker was inviting.

“Come on,” I beckoned from my couch, “Show me what you’ve got.”

Katelyn slipped her hair back again over her shoulders.

“I don’t know,” she replied.

I assured her that everything was perfectly fine and patted my left leg. She slipped off the bar stool and around to where I was seated on my couch.

“Just pretend like I’m a customer,” I said, parting my legs, with a gentle toe tap to my ankle. Kathryn awkwardly swayed her hips to the beat of the music. I reached out and grabbed her legs behind her knees and pulled her in closer to where I was seated.

“Come on,” I beckoned, “I won’t bite you.”

“I don’t want to hurt you,” she replied as her bare legs bumped against my inner thighs.

“You’re not going to hurt me,” I replied.

I instructed her to turn around, so I could get a good look at her very cute butt. As she turned around, I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her on to my lap.

“Grind,” I instructed.

Katelyn moved her butt back and forth on top of my huge erection.

“Oh boy,’ she replied, “I think you have a boner.”

vesta2012
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vesta2012

“Yeah,” I replied, “that’s the point.”

Katelyn didn’t miss a beat.

“Would it bother you if I got out of these shorts?” she asked.

“That would be perfectly fine by me,” I replied.

Katelyn stood up and slowly peeled out of her tight shorts. She casually tossed them to the side and then pirouetted in front of me to ask what I thought, as she readjusted her black thong.

“Nice,” I replied.

I reached forward and pulled her in closer to me, only this time, I pulled her on to my lap, straddling me. My erection was now pressing right against her crotch as she rested on my lap. She looked directly into my eyes, as she reached out and placed a hand onto each of my shoulders.

‘Do you have a girl friend?’ she asked.

No, I did not.

“I am interviewing,” I teasingly replied.

“Does this hurt?” she asked, readjusting her weight on my lap.

“Not a bit,” I replied, slipping my hands on to her side and then around to the small of her back.

“Can I see your boobies?” I asked. She didn’t bat an eye lash.

“Sure,” she replied, stripping out of her t-shirt to reveal two small all-natural mounds with very erect and hardened nipples pointing in my direction. She casually pinched each nipple and asked my opinion about them.

“Very nice,” I replied.

“You can feel them,” she proffered. I lightly ran my fingers across her nipples as she watched my hands.

“Very nice,” I repeated, moving my hands down to her hips.

“Grind a little,” I instructed. She did as I asked. The girl was so easy going and did everything I asked her to do.

“You know,” I remarked, “If you keep this up, you’re going to make me cum.”

“Really?” she asked. Surely, she was not THAT naïve.

“Yes, really,” I replied.

“How will I know?” she asked.

“They’ll be a huge wet spot in my crotch,” I replied.

“Oh- OK,” she replied, moving her hips back and forth.

“Do you want to cum?” she asked.

“That’s the whole idea,” I replied.

Katelyn paused and smiled.

“Can I watch you cum?” she asked.

“Sure,” I replied.

Katelynn stood up and watched as I stripped out of my jeans and my underwear, my nine-inch steel rod popping into view. She stared at my cock as I took it into my hand, wrapping my fingers around the shaft as pre-cum leaked from the tip end.

“Do you want to feel it?” I casually asked.

“Can I?” she asked.

“Sure,” I replied.

Katelyn knelt down between my parted legs. She reached out and touched the tip end of my cock, then pulled quickly her fingers back.

“You’re huge,” Katelyn remarked. I reassured her than I was within the normal range and then asked her who she was comparing me to.

“I’ve played with a couple of guy’s dicks,” she replied, “none of them were this big.”

I again assured her I was a normal sized guy.

“Sit on my lap,” I instructed.

Katelyn did as I suggested, nestling her very cute ass into place as my cock slipped between her legs.

“Are you OK?” she inquired. I reassured her I was perfectly fine.

Katelyn proffered up an apology. I asked her why she was apologizing.

“I think I’m getting turned on,” she replied.

“There is nothing wrong with that,” I replied, holding on to her hips, my cock pressing against her thong-covered womanhood.

“Are you a virgin?” I asked.

“Yes,” Katelyn replied.

“Are you on birth control?” I pressed.

“Yes,” Katelynn replied. “My mother insists on it.”

“Smart mother,” I replied.

I gently massaged Katelyn’s back and her boobs as she sat on my lap. I could tell she was getting very turned on. She lowered her head, her long brown hair hiding her face. I pulled her hair back and she settled back across my body. She turned to tell me something and I pressed my lips to hers. Our tongues quickly darted in and out of each other’s oral cavities. She was on fire. She reached between her legs and pressed my erection in towards herself.

Suddenly and without warning, my legs quivered. I lost all control. My first rope of semen shot out of my cock, covering her fingers and splattering onto the floor in front of us. This was followed by a second jettison of fluid that splattered on her left inner thigh.

I quickly apologized.

“Oh! Wow!” Katelynn exclaimed as third spurt seeped out of my tool. Katelynn pressed the head of my cock inward towards her crotch. I told her she was a bit late if she wanted some relief. I then silently slipped my fingers down towards her pubic area and in past the elastic band of her small thong, pushing them down to her virgin pussy. She peeled off her thong, pushing it down her well-toned thighs and past her knees, arching them upward and slipping it off her legs.

I slipped a lone finger into her tight little vagina and she let out a deep sigh. I pushed my fingers against her hooded clit and she moaned and then shivered. I toyed with her clit, using my fingers to bring her to a cataclysmic orgasm, as her entire body tightened up and shook.

She laid her long naked skinny body across mine, and then peered back into my face. Our lips met.

Katelyn was a great kisser. Finally, at some point, I told her that we had better call it quits before one of us took things a little too far. She readily agreed.

Katelyn slipped her thong back into place. I stood up and placed my hands on her hips, spinning her around so she faced me. Once again, I found myself drowning in her kisses, as she lightly fingered my cock, which began to show signs of a second life.

I took a step backwards.

“You are dangerous,” I remarked, picking up my underwear and my trousers.

“Thank you,” Katlynn replied, as she flipped her long hair over her shoulder with a wave of her hand. “You’re pretty dangerous as well.”

Although we didn’t do anything too mischievous on our first meet up, it set the stage for things to follow, which is a whole other story for another day.

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments