Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My San Francisco Treat, Chapter 1

"Stuck in San Franciso on a layover, he found an Oriental playmate to pass the time with!"

20
18 Comments 18
13.9k Views 13.9k
3.9k words 3.9k words

I have always had a penchant for Asian women; I find the exotic creatures so hot and attractive. However in my hometown of Dubuque Iowa, finding a dateable, attractive, Asian woman is almost impossible. Fortunately for me, my job as a trucker takes me all over the country and on one particularly lucky day, I went into the office to see what there was for loads. I saw there was one load headed for San Francisco and since I'd never been out there before, I went to the dispatch office and took it.

I pulled my Kenworth W900 into the lot of a local used car dealer. I was to haul a load of unsold cars to San Francisco where they might be easier sold. After hooking up to the already loaded trailer, I went inside to tell the manager I was ready to go and sign for the load. I was hauling 6 small import cars on an 8-car Cottrell car-carrier trailer. It wasn't a real heavy load and my Kenworth wouldn't have any trouble pulling it.

I started out on my 2,000 mile, 30-hour trip. The dealer's lot was on the north end of town so I had to maneuver through town - a bit of a headache when you have an 18-speed transmission! But I got through town and once I hit the interstate, it was a lot easier traveling.

Because I had to pick up the trailer, I got a rather late start that first day. As a result, I only made it to the outskirts of Kearney, Nebraska before I had to shut down for the night. I pulled into a nice little rest area about two miles west of the Kearney. There was three or four other truckers already pulled in and parked when I got there, so I parked in such a way that I would have a quick and easy exit the next morning. I climbed into the back of my spacious 60-inch sleeper and turned in for the night.

The next morning I got an early start, wanting to make up some time lost the previous day. I grabbed a quick breakfast down the road a bit and kept pushing on, with a warm sunny day and clear road ahead, I wanted to get some miles behind me! That night I stopped outside of Salt Lake City and the next day I wheeled into San Francisco. I drove to the address I was given back in Dubuque and dropped off the trailer at the dealer's lot where they wanted it. Once I had done the paperwork and officially turned the load over to them, I went to see about picking up a new load.

San Francisco is a major shipping port as well as the terminus of some major rail lines. I figured there would be no problem picking up a load going someplace. I was on my way to do just that when my cell phone went off. It was the main office in Dubuque telling me that my rig needed to go in for its annual maintenance and inspection! So much for my "turn and burn"!

I drove over to the repair shop that the office told me would be doing the work, hoping that they wouldn't be too busy and would be able to get me right in for the maintenance and inspection. But it was not to be. I got there and the lead mechanic told me it would be late the following day before he would be finished with the Peterbilt he was currently working on and then he could do my truck. It would take a day to go through everything, so I was looking at two days minimum before I could have my truck back.

Disappointed that I would be "grounded" for two days alone in a town I was not familiar with, I took my bag with my clothes and personal belongings and called a cab to take me to a hotel. I was just glad I had brought along my credit card - something told me I should bring it when I left home and now it looked like it was a premonition! I would get reimbursed for the room, I wasn't worried about that, but I needed to pay for it up front and then submit the bill when I got back home.

The hotel wasn't much, but I didn't want to spend a lot on it. It was just a place to hole up for a couple days. It had a bed and a TV and was close enough to a few places to eat that I didn't need to spend money on cabs or rental cars. It would do.

I had dinner that night in the hotel restaurant, then I went back to the room to relax. After three long days of driving, it was nice to sleep in a real bed! My sleeper was nicer than a lot of truckers have, but it was still a sleeper cab. I lay there on the bed watching some TV on the big screen TV in the room. About every run of commercials, an ad would come on for one of those phone sex lines with some hot babe telling me how much she wanted to talk and flirt with me. I watched TV until this one ad came up showing a very foxy Asian girl licking her lips and dragging her red fingernails over her body. She was really playing it up. I watched the commercial and found my cock getting instantly hard, looking at this pearl of the Orient.

Being a single guy on the road a lot, I was used to being horny. It happens more often than I would like, believe me. But the last few days, even before this trip, I had been exceptionally randy. For some reason, I just seemed to get a hard-on if the wind blew the wrong direction! And now my most erotic fantasies were being played in these commercials.

I'd never been to a whore. But I'd always wanted to my whole life. It had been a fantasy of mine forever since I can remember... to have a smoking hot babe, a "10", at my beck and call... willing to do whatever I wanted for as long as I wanted. I'd had a few girlfriends over the years, some of them pretty hot. But they always seemed to have hang-ups of one kind or another, and there were always so many strings attached. And while the sex was good with them all (and great with some), I had always wanted to have a girl that I could just use for my own selfish pleasures... use her like she was nothing but a cock-hole, a fuck-toy. I envied those perverted fuckers who got to stick their salami up hot 19-year-old girl's assholes and cum in their willing open mouths.

As I lay there on the hotel bed stroking my hard cock and fantasizing about my Asian doll, the thought occurred to me - here I am in a hotel room by myself, in a town I've never been to and where no one knows my name. I have a credit card and two days to kill. Now, sure, the home office would reimburse me for the room and my meals, but they wouldn't reimburse me for "recreational usage". But that was fine, I could live with that.

I walked over to the desk and opened the Yellow Pages, turning to the Escorts section. I'd done this so many times in my fantasies but never went through with it. Damn societal taboos, morals, or something. But, tonight I was going to do it. Fuck it! I had nothing to lose except the building pressure in my nuts. Besides, I figured that it was a girl's choice to sell her body, and it was my choice to purchase it. How's a lonely, horny guy supposed to fuck a girl up the ass without using this kind of service anyway? I dialed the telephone, my hands shaking slightly.

"Yeah?" a rough gravelly-voiced guy answered.

"Yeah, I wanted to know about your girls. What kind of girls do you have?" I asked, completely ignorant of what I was doing.

"I got all kinds - white, black, Asian... what're ya looking for?" he said.

"Are they good looking?" I asked, stupidly.

"Yeah, they're all friggin' beautiful. I ain't got no dogs. You want one or not, buddy?"

"Yes, I want one of your Asian girls... one that does anal. Do you have a girl like that?" I asked.

"My girls will do whatever you want, so long as you're willing to pay for it," he said.

We sealed the deal and he said he would send a girl right over. He asked me my name and told me my girl's name would be Kiyomi, although I could call her whatever I wanted to once she was there.

Kiyomi arrived soon after I hung up the phone. "Are you Alan?" she said when I opened the door.

I nodded. "You must be Kiyomi," I said, holding the door open for her and her huge and not very talkative escort.

I paid her the cash up-front and she gave it to her bodyguard who left with it, as I had agreed to with the man on the phone. She stood in the middle of my hotel room, looking at me with a jaded expression like she was waiting for me to do something.

She looked exactly like what she was - a hot as hell, sex fantasy come true, an Asian anal whore.

She wore this skimpy little off-the-shoulder white teddie that tied in front with a single little string tie. It was barely long enough to cover the tiny pink thong panty she wore underneath. It was obviously designed to be easy to get out of. Her cheap, sweet, heavy perfume was intoxicating.

"Kiyomi," I uttered rhetorically, tasting her name like an appetizer.

The 19-year-old looked amazing standing there and I drank in the sight of my little Asian plaything. Her chest was nothing short of astounding. I was to find out later that she was an enhanced D cup -36D to be precise - which on her looked fucking hot!

Her long black hair hung straight down to her narrow waist. She was about five foot three inches in height, with big beautiful black Asian eyes, and long, heavily black mascara'd lashes. Her perfectly sculpted, medium-sized, gorgeous ass flared out from her hips like a little bell. I couldn't wait to see treasures what lay underneath her outfit and sample her Oriental delights.

I was trying to come up with some manner of small talk to break the tension when I realized that she was, in fact, mine for the night. I had nothing to prove. I'd bought the use of her body and the use of her holes. For the night, anyway. There was no need for discussion, for small talk, or any other prelude. At that point, she was not so much another human as a gorgeous set of 3 cock-holes; an Asian fuck-doll; a cum receptacle for my cock's eager use.

"Turn around and let me see you," I said. My beautiful whore complied. "Stop," I said as she was facing away from me. I came up behind her. Touching her lightly at the waist I asked, "May I?"

"You've paid for me, baby. You can do anything you want to with me," she said in a sexy, sultry voice.

I reached around her shoulders and pulled the front of her teddie down exposing her large tits. I cupped their huge, soft curves, one in each of my palms. Heavy but malleable, my fingers sunk deep into the pliable fleshy globes.

VioletaMora
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletaMora

She had hard, stiff nipples capping off her tits and I pinched and pulled on them, marveling at how sensitive and eager they were for attention. My cock was nearly fully hard in my pants.

"Take this off," I ordered my Asian fuck-doll, pulling on her teddie slightly. As she undressed, I stripped naked myself. I sat down on the edge of the bed near her, slowly stroking my cock and told her to show me her tits.

She looked at me quizzically as if to say, 'What do you think I'm already doing?' but she did as I said, and modeled her gorgeous chest from side to side, squeezing her full, firm tits in her hands for good measure, a slight hint of pride surfacing on her gorgeous young face.

"You are beautiful..." I said as I approached her again. I kissed her glossy lips lightly as I cupped her panty-covered pussy. Whether she was really turned on or just a very good professional, her cunt was wet through her thong. She felt as smooth as porcelain down there, and I rubbed her own warm pussy juices into her drooling snatch.

Kiyomi started swaying gently as I kissed and fondled her pussy. She was steaming hot and my cock grew hard as steel, anxious to plunge into her furnace and blow its huge load deep inside her. But there was no way I was going to allow it to do that - not yet. I circled my fuck-doll slowly dragging my fingers around her body, touching her tits, running across her stomach, and up and down her sides. finally standing behind her, I cupped one of her ass cheeks in my hand. It was so fucking soft and warm... I couldn't believe I was about to fuck this babe deep up her sweet tight little asshole!

But first I needed to calm down, or I was gonna blow my load right off and ruin all my wicked plans!

"Lie down on the bed, Kiyomi, and wait a minute for me," I gestured to the double bed.

My sweet little fuck-doll sauntered slowly over to the bed and lay down as I went into the bathroom to splash some cold water on my face and calm myself down. A couple minutes later my cock had calmed down... a little bit.

But it didn't stay calm for long. Returning to Kiyomi, I sat on the other bed and told her to show me her pussy. She smiled and removed her pink thong panties then spread her legs wide for me, revealing her perfectly waxed-smooth frontal fuck-hole. Her asshole below it looked perfectly waxed-smooth, too. Yes! I dropped hastily onto the floor between the two beds, grabbing her spread thighs and pulling her bodily closer to the edge of the bed. She giggled a little bit at my enthusiasm, but her giggle quickly faded as I dove face-first into her sweet glistening cunt.

I wasted no time in burying my tongue deep in the girl's dripping slit. She gasped at the ferocity of my attack and within seconds her cute little giggle turned into a moan of pleasure. As my tongue explored every nook and cranny of her steaming cunt, Kiyomi began wriggling and scooting back, trying to escape the assault on her cunt. But I wasn't about to let her get away. I wrapped my left arm around her thighs, holding her close to me as my tongue licked and flicked over her sweet bald pussy. I sucked on her engorged clit, trapping it between my teeth and flicking my tongue over the sensitive nub.

"Ohmygod!" she moaned loudly as I chewed on her throbbing clit. She stretched out her arms and clawed and scratched at the bedsheets, trying to find something to hang on to as I devoured her juicy cunt. Finding nothing of help on the bed, she instead turned to grabbing and mauling her own ample tits, pinching and pulling and her hard nipples as if she was trying to tear them off.

Kiyomi struggled and panted, moaning as I continued eating her sweet juicy cunt. She thrashed around on the bed in rapturous delight as I licked up as much of her free-flowing nectar as I could reach. Suddenly I stopped and pulled my cunt-juice smeared face up from her crotch. Whimpering her disappointment, my fuck-toy raised her head wondering why I quit just as she was getting so close.

But she needn't worry - I was only getting started with my Oriental whore. I had paid good money for this little slut and I was going to get every pennies worth from her! I reached down and took a firm hold of her hard, erect nipples and hauled her to her feet by them. She shrieked and howled in pain and as she came to her feet I raised up on her nipples until she teetered on tip-toes trying to relieve the pressure. She reached up to grab my hands to help take some strain off her tits.

"Get those hands back behind your back slut!" I barked as I twisted her nipples in opposite directions still holding them high. She shrieked again and her hands snapped behind her back where they belonged.

I let go of her nipples then and she dropped back onto the flats of her feet, but I didn't let her relax any. I grabbed her by a big handful of hair and hauled her head back, making her arch backward and thrust her tits forward. With my other hand, I slapped at her tits... hard, stinging slaps that left red handprints on the pale creamy flesh. I slapped her tits four or five times on each in rapid succession as I held her head firmly back. She so wanted to move her hands to cover and protect her tits, but she was afraid that I would go back to her nipples again!

After slapping her tits I pushed her face first onto the bed again then pulled her to me. She lay there panting and moaning as I split her legs wide then grabbed her ass cheeks and parted them wide as well. I pushed my face deep into the crack of her gorgeous ass and my tongue sought out her crinkled star, pushing its way into her anus as Kiyomi groaned happily. I probed her pooper and licked at the sphincter as she raised her ass, offering her ass to me. I playfully bit her ass cheek and she gasped, then I took two finger of my right hand and shoved them deep into her pussy causing her to jump and raise her ass even higher. Every so often, I pulled my face back and gave her a good sound swat on one ass cheek, alternating cheeks each time. The combination of my fingers, my tongue, and the sudden swats on the ass had my little Asian whore moaning and gasping and panting for breath.

"Oh god baby, please, please make me cum! Oh fuck, that feels so... Oh god, I need to cum! Please, please make me cum!" she begged. And either she was the consummate actress or she really was turned on and needed to cum!

I climbed onto her, cock in hand and pointing it at her pussy, I slid my hard cock into her drooling hot pink flower to the hilt, trying out my fuck-doll's pussy for the first time. It slid in amazingly easily, and felt like fucking heaven, and I pulled out right away.

"Fuck, Kiyomi!! Shit, that pussy's hot!!" I said, catching my breath and trying not to nut, and the hooker moaned her appreciation.

I pulled her up onto her knees with her ass facing up towards me. I reached forward and cupped her huge fake tits and told her to guide my cock up her cunt. She did just that and again, I plunged into her warm, wet depths. It was sheer heaven!

This time, however, I began pounding that sweet cunt using my steel cock as a battering ram. I slammed into her so hard I had to hold her from falling forward. I wasn't being gentle and I wasn't giving her any pause at all. I was going to fuck a hole in this little whore!

But Kiyomi could give as well as she got and even though I was slamming into her so hard it almost knocked the wind from her, she pushed back just as hard, impaling herself on my cock and driving me deep into her with every thrust.

"Fuck me! Fuck me harder baby! Oh my god, please fuck me! Make me cum! Please, please, please!" she pleaded.

As I pounded into her I placed my hand on her tailbone and slipped my thumb down to rub across her little anus teasing it and pressing on it. This caused her to wriggle her ass as I thrust in and out of her slobbering cunt. Then I pressed harder and my thumb slid into her ass pushing as deep as I could get it.

All of the things I had done to her culminated in that moment and with a cry of unrestrained pleasure, she erupted, pouring her juices out as she froze in place. She knelt there on the bed, her legs quivering, her breath stopped, and her head tossed back. I looked down to see her hands gripping the sheets so hard her knuckles had turned white!

As Kiyomi came I could feel her pussy muscles clenching my aching cock, trying to milk it of its precious seed. And I could feel the pressure building in my nuts as the cum boiled inside. I knew it wouldn't be long...

"I'm going to cum, Kiyomi, I'm going to cum!" I warned her. Kiyomi scrambled to get down onto the floor kneeling with her legs spread wide, her head back and mouth open like a good little whore. She held her tits up like two dinner plates and waited for her reward.

It wasn't long in coming, either. Looking down on my beautiful Asian fuck-toy waiting so eagerly for me... a few jerks of my cock and I came. Rope after searing hot sticky rope of cum shot from my cock splashing all over her beautiful face, into her soft sweet mouth, and onto her magnificent chest and tits. I covered her in cum - I have never before or since cum as hard and as much as I did that night with her. She accepted everything I gave her too, smiling as the hot seed coated her.

When I finally finished emptying my balls, she gobbled up my cock, sucking out the last few drops remaining inside and licking my cock squeaky clean. Then to show her appreciation for my "gift", she scooped up the cum from her tits and licked it off her fingers, showing me before she swallowed that she had a good mouthful of me inside.

She knelt there dutifully until I gave her permission to get up and go clean herself. She went into the bathroom after that and washed her face and got cleaned up a bit, then she returned to lay on the bed with me. She cuddled up close and I wrapped my arm around her, spooning her as we rested. The night was still young, and I had more plans for this one before I turned her loose!

 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments