Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pastor Love: Part 2

"Janie takes her duties a step further"

37
7 Comments 7
15.8k Views 15.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Standing over the prone teenager, I smiled and said, "Did that satisfy your 'needs', Janie?"

Rearranging her clothes she smiled up at me and replied, "And then some, Rev.! I don't think I've ever cum that hard before! You were amazing."

I wiped her juices from my beard, but the scent lingered making me uncomfortably hard. Coming to my senses, realizing the depth of depravity I'd just visited on this impressionable young girl, I stammered, "I..I don't know what came over me. I should never have let this happen. I'm... I'm so sorry!"

"Relax, Will. I'm perfectly OK with it. Remember, I started it." she answered as she straightened my tie. "In fact, I enjoyed it so much, that I want to do it again!"

"Oh, God, no. We can't!" I gasped.

She pulled on my tie, bringing my face down to hers."Oh, yes we can!" Our noses were touching as she breathed in. "You smell like pussy, Rev." Her tongue darted out of her mouth, washing over my lips. "And you taste like pussy, too!" Her tongue wormed its way into my mouth as her lips smashed into mine. Breaking the kiss, she added, "And I like it! Didn't you?"

"Janie, this is wrong! We can't!"

"Au contraire, Reverend Kane." she said as she dropped to her knees, unbuckling my belt and drawing my zipper down.  Fishing my fleshy pole out of my boxers, she added, "Impressive piece of equipment, you have here, Rev." She slipped the helmet into her warm, wet mouth and began to suck.

My initial reaction was to moan at the sweet feel of her tongue as it rasped the underside of my growing erection. "Ohhh God!" escaped my lips before I came to my senses. "Janie! We can't do this!"  I wanted her to stop, but I didn't want her to stop. It had been several months since I had felt sensations like this. Part of me knew it was wrong for a sixteen year old to be in this position with a forty year old, but another part of me wanted to ram my cock down her throat, spewing my seed.

Popping off the helmet of my cock, she replied, "I owe you at least this much." Jacking my cock with her delicate hand she sucked my left testicle into her mouth.

"God, forgive me." I whispered as my hands drifted to the sides of her head, and I caved in to my carnal cravings.

"Face fuck me!" she whispered as my cock slid back into her throat. She began to hum. I began to rock my hips as I watched my cock slide in, then out, then in. 

It had been so long since I had cum like this that I got lost on the moment. The scent of her pussy wafting from my beard, the feel of her mouth, the vibrations of her purring on my cock, made short work. "Oh fuck, Janie! Gonna cum!" My hands gripped her head as I sawed in and out. The intensity of my orgasm made  me grunt . "Nnnggh!   Nnnnnngggh! AHHHNNGG!" I felt weak in the knees as my cock poured its precious cream into her eagerly waiting mouth.

I collapsed into my chair as Janie stood. A dribble of cum slipped out of the corner of her mouth as she smiled down at me. I grabbed her by the shoulders, pulled her to me and kissed her on the mouth, sucking the dribble from her lips, then pushing my tongue inside. She relaxed, opening her mouth to share with me, our tongues fencing with each other as my cum washed back and forth until it was gone.

"So, that's your kink, Rev.?" she smiled as she dropped back down to finish washing off my spent cock. " What's next?"

Recovering my senses, I answered back. " Time to get back to work, young lady. And not a word of this to anyone."

"Yes Sir!" she said.

The rest of the day was spent on church duties until a quarter to five. I heard Janie on the phone with her mother. "Yes Mom...That's right...I'll be home late...We're going to eat here" A sly smile washed over her face"The Reverend has to work on Sundays sermon...No Mom...He doesn't want to come over for dinner...See you later....Love you...Bye."

What was all that about? I'm not working on my Sermon. Its finished, I thought to myself. "Janie. Can you come in here a second?" She appeared in the doorway, her blouse totally unbuttoned, breasts barely covered, that sly smile still on her pretty face. "What's going on?"

She walked to the door, flipped the latch, and returned to my desk. "You look a little tired, Will. Lets get you to bed."

The sight of this sexy creature, my thoughts returning to earlier in the day, the faint scent of her pussy emanating from my beard, combined to make my cock uncomfortably stiff in my pants. I knew where this was going. And I wasn't about to stop it. I took her hand and we walked slowly to my bedroom. Reaching the bed, she turned me to face her. With the backs of my knees against the side of the bed, she pushed and I fell backwards onto the duvet. "I told my mother, we were going to get something to eat. I don't like to lie to her. Do you want to eat before we fuck? Or after?" She dropped her skirt to the floor, shrugged her blouse off and stood before me, clad only in her white cotton panties.

"We might be too tired to eat afterward." I replied, loosening my tie and almost ripping off my shirt, while kicking off my shoes.

"I thought you might say that!" She knelt before me, unfastening my belt and pulling off my trousers. Lifting my butt just off the bed allowed her to slide my boxers past my knees, freeing my fully erect cock.

VeronikaTacher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronikaTacher

"Now, that's what I'm talking about!" she exclaimed as her lips kissed the droplet of pre-cum oozing from the slit in my helmet.

I groaned as I watched her tongue extend, tracing the the bulging vein in my rigid cock.  Taking my right testicle into her mouth while stroking me, she threw her leg over my head, settling her panty clad pussy inches from my face. I peeled the damp cotton fabric over her hips and down past her knees. The air was thick with the scent of her pussy as I stared at the tangle of red hair standing guard over her virtue. I breathed in her pussy perfume, feeling my cock twitch in Janie's mouth.

"It's so big!I can't wait to feel this bad boy buried in my cunt."

"That makes two of us, Janie, but, first things first." I replied, pulling her hips down, and surrounding her lust swollen clit with my lips while tickling it with the tip of my tongue.

She tried to say something, but with my helmet buried in the back of her throat, all that came out was "Mmmff! Mmmmmfff!" 

I drank greedily from her young cunt, revelling in its musky flavor. I also jerked my hips, feeding her my length, listening to her muffled moans as she bobbed on my hardness. She pulled free of my cock, panting. "Oh God!...Make me cum...Sooo close...Don't stop!... Ohhfuck!"

Her cunt wept as she stiffened in the rictus of another orgasm, her honey flowing onto my tongue, my beard and my chin.  "Oh god! Fuck me!" she cried, trying to lift herself off my face. "Please! I need you inside me. Now!"

I let go of her hips, telling her to face me, but watch as my cock invaded her lust swollen cunt. She straddled my stiffness. "I want you so bad, but I'm scared!"

"Scared of what, Janie. "

"It's so big! It might not fit!"

"Lower yourself slowly. Let it stretch you." I said holding her ribcage just below her breasts. She grabbed my cock, aimed it at her cunt, pressed it against her outer lips, and began to lower herself onto it. Both of us moaned as my helmet split her open and sank inside one milimeter at a time. 

"Oh my fucking God!" she sighed.

"Are you sure your not a virgin?" I asked, smiling up at her. "You're sooo fucking tight!"

Smiling back, she grabbed my hands and moved them to her breasts. "You feel so incredible." she whispered as her eyes rolled back in their sockets. "Never in a million years." she added.

She began to roll her hips back and forth, letting my shaft emerge from her tight wetness before plunging back in, her ass cheeks kissing my balls.  She leaned over, dangling her breasts in my face. I took the right one in my mouth, chewing gently between sucks on her dark pink nipples. "Oh fuck....Don't stop...Sooo big!" she crooned, eyes closed. "Ohh fuck... Making me cum again!...Yes!...Yes!...YESSS!!" I could feel her cunt clasping on my cock with each deep stroke as her orgasm swept over her. Similar sensations building deep in my belly. She collapsed, going limp in my arms.

"Janie,  I'm gonna cum soon!" I hoarsely whispered back.

"Isn't that the point?" she replied, bouncing faster. "I want you inside me. Don't stop!." Locking her ankles behind my thighs, she smiled wickedly as her cunt firmly caressed my invading cock. Lifting my hips off the bed, I plunged deeper, faster, knowing I didn't have much time left. I grabbed her hips as I sucked hard on her nipple. She cradled my head, holding it to her breast as she ground against me."Fill me up, Rev. I want your seed. All of it! I need it!"

That did it! Hearing her beg for my cum drove me over the edge. I grunted into her soft breast as my cock spat glob after glob of my cum deep into the inner folds of her ripe teenage cunt, filling her to the point that it leaked out around my plunging tool, drooling onto my balls.

Holding each other close, we slowly came down from our sexual high. "That was the most incredible thing." I panted into her ear. "I haven't cum that hard in many, many years."

Disentangling our arms and legs, she rolled onto her back, sliding a finger into her ravaged cunt, and lifting it to her mouth, she said, "You taste so good!" She repeated it, only this time she slid the finger into my mouth. 

"No." I said, "We taste so good!"

"Want some more?"

Assuming she was going to give me another finger full of our combined juices, I said, " Yes."

She straddled my head, her cunt inches from my face. I looked up into the swollen lips as a drip formed and slowly fell into my open mouth. I lifted my head capturing her cuntlips and began to noisily suck. I drank from her for a good three minutes, savoring the sweet saltiness of our combined cums.

"I want more!" she exclaimed, grabbing onto my re-animating cock.

"Not tonight, Janie. Your parents are going to wonder. You need to head home."

She pouted, but reluctantly let go and freed me. "But not before a goodnight kiss!" She grabbed my head, pulling to her open mouth, and kissed me passionately, her tongue delving into me, taking as much of us as she could. "Pleasant dreams Reverend."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments