Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Picking Up A Truck Driver

7
17 Comments 17
18.7k Views 18.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words

The summer was coming to an end.  Lisa and her best friend Maddie were not looking forward to going back to school.  It would be their last year at that dump.  They had no idea what they wanted to do with their lives.  For one thing, they both wanted to move.  They were sick of all the kids that they grew up with.

They had been just hanging around at the town pool and going to parties in the evening.  They both were trouble when they were together.  They liked danger and were always hitchhiking up on Route 18.

They liked messing with the truck drivers.  It was just a boring night for the two girls.  They were both buzzed and wanting to have some fun.  They liked to take their tops off and fuck around with the guys in the big rigs.

They liked living on the edge.  Both girls never felt like they were in danger, because they always put out.  They’d offer their bodies to the long-haul drivers.  Usually, they’d just fuck around in the back of their rigs.  But, sometimes, the truckers might take them to a seedy little motel to fuck.

Both girls were wearing Daisy Duke jean shorts and white tube tops.  They had nice bodies and stood on Route 18 with their thumbs up in the air, hoping some horny trucker would like to have some fun.

They must have been out there a little while.  Maddie pulled her tube top down and the next rig pulled alongside her.  He opened his door and the two girls hopped inside the door of the rig.  They stood there talking to the man.

Maddie pulled her tube top up and smiled.

“Evening, ladies!  Do you pretty things need a ride?  I saw those hooters a mile away!  I never saw that while driving my rig!”

“I figured that would get somebody’s attention.  A ride would be great.  I’m Maddie with the big tits and this is my friend Lisa.”

 “Hop inside!  The name is Big Jake!  Where you ladies going?”

“We just want to party.  How about we pick up some beer and we'll have some fun.  Maybe you could show us which part of you is big?”

“I bet you know what’s big on me.  I bet I can make you ladies sing.”

Maddie and Lisa giggled and turned the music up loud.  Jake started to drive while Maddie and Lisa danced in the chair. 

“Do you mind if I smoke?”

“Not at all.”

Maddie pulled out a joint and lit the end of it.  She took a long toke and shared it with Lisa.  Lisa passed it to Jake and they all inhaled on the smoke.  It was some good shit that Maddie’s brother had given to her.

Jake pulled off the highway to a liquor store and gave Maddie some money for beer.  Apparently, he thought they were of age.  Maddie used her fake ID to get the beer.

She got back inside of the rig and Lisa was already making out with the man.  She was sitting on his lap sucking face with the guy.  Maddie sat down and pulled her tube top down.  Jake reached over to hold her globes in his hand.  Jake knew these girls were ready to have fun.

“Let’s get a room, so we could have some fun.  You girls are so fucking hot.  My dick is hard for the both of you.”

“Sounds like a great idea.  We can drink and suck your dick in the motel.”

Jake started up his rig and drove to some seedy little motel in a town that he knew.  He parked in the lot and Maddie and Lisa took his hands and they went into the office to get a room.

There was some little cutie behind the desk.  Jake would have probably fucked her brains out, but he already had two whores to play with.  Lisa went back to the rig to get the beer and the trio walked into the room.

It was a nice room.  It had a shower, a king-size bed and a television.  Lisa put the beer down on the table and they all took one from the carton.  Jake put on a music channel and the girls danced for Jake.

The two girls drank the beer and helped one another take off their clothes.  They had made love together lots of times.  Maddie was kissing Lisa hard on her mouth while Lisa’s hands held and massaged Maddie’s breasts. 

KendallWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallWhite

Jake took off his work boots and stripped down to his boxers.  He drank his beer and watched the two nymphs make out with each other.  Maddie pushed Lisa onto the bed and spread her legs.

She moved her tongue all over her vagina, which made Lisa moan in delight.  Lisa played with her breasts while Maddie munched on her cunt.  Lisa held onto the headboard while mashing her pussy into Maddie’s face. 

Jake removed his underwear and was stroking his hard-like-steel dick.  He was so fucking horny watching Maddie eat Lisa’s pussy.  He had only seen lesbian porn.

Maddie was moving her tongue in and out of Lisa’s pussy.  Lisa screamed and had an orgasm.  Maddie was wanting to get her pussy eaten out too.  The girls changed places and Lisa went to town on Maddie’s pussy.  She made Maddie scream and that’s when Jake came over to the bed.

Jake was hard and was holding his huge dick in his hands.  The girls moved down to the floor and took turns sucking on his cock.  Maddie accepted his cock into her throat while Lisa stuffed his big hairy balls into her throat.  Jake moaned while the girls pleasured him orally.  He couldn’t wait to fuck their tight pussies.  He figured they were probably not virgins.  They were very naughty girls.  The kind of girls that Jake liked.

Jake moved his hips and fucked Maddie’s throat.  She kept pace with him while giving him the most incredible blow job of his life.  She made the usual sucking sounds that drove him crazy.  He wondered how far these girls would go.  He hoped they’d allow him to fuck their asses.  Most women didn’t like that.  He hoped these little whores would. 

“Fucking hell! I need some pussy!  Time to fuck, ladies!”

Maddie stood up and sat in Jake’s lap.  She positioned his cock into her vagina and started to rock back and forth.  His cock felt amazing inside of her.  Jake lay back and Lisa squatted down over his mouth.  Jake moved his tongue all around her bald pussy lips.  He tongue-fucked her already wet pussy.  Maddie was riding him hard in his lap.  Her pussy was slapping down on his cock. 

Jake knew the girls were very naughty.  He wondered how old they really were.  They both liked sex and Jake liked fucking them.  Lisa screamed and had an orgasm on Jake’s tongue.

“I want to fuck him too.  Let’s change places.”

“I want to fuck your ass.  Get on your knees on the bed.  Put that round ass up in the air.  I want to fuck you, baby!”

Lisa hated that everybody wanted to fuck her ass.  She had a bubble butt and guys loved fucking her there.  She was used to having anal sex, but always hoped they’d take her vaginally.

“I hope you have a condom?”

“Yep.  I have one in my wallet.  I know you like anal sex.  With a butt that size, I know you love it.”

Lisa wasn’t sure she loved it.  But, she’d allow Jake to have her ass.  She’d lick Maddie’s pussy while getting fucked hard in her butt.

Jake was psyched to fuck her ass.  She had small tits and a bubble but.  Maddie was on the bed with her legs spread.  Lisa had her head between Maddie’s thighs while Jake slipped his dick slowly into Lisa’s ass.

“Fuck, your ass feels nice!”

Once he was deep inside her ass, he fucked her nice and slow.  He grabbed onto her hips and fucked her deep.  She was going to town on Maddie’s snatch.  Maddie was screaming while getting her pussy licked.  Jake was fucking Lisa’s ass hard.  Eventually, he pulled out of her and pulled the condom off his dick and came all over her buttocks.

“Fuck!  You girls are wild!”

“We’re pretty thirsty!”

Jake grabbed some beer and gave it to the girls.  Maddie took another joint from her purse and lit it up.  The trio partied all night.  In the morning, Jake left some money on the nightstand.  Perhaps he thought the girls were whores.  He left before they woke up.

The girls finished the beer and showered before calling a friend to take them home.  They couldn’t believe that Jake left money for the two of them.  They wouldn’t share this with their friends.

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments