Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Prom night

"Part 8, final story"

4
3 Comments 3
7.9k Views 7.9k
944 words 944 words
I woke up and looked over at my calendar. It was Sundaymorning, the day of the prom. Last night after we had our fun, I sent Ella and Lily home. I told them both to get ready and that I’d pick them up at 6:30 (the prom started at 7). I looked over at the clock and saw that it was already noon, so I started getting ready for tonight.

I got dressed and went to my car to run some errands. First I went to Men’s Warehouse to pick up my tux. Then, I went to a jewelry store and bought a few things for later. After that, I made one last stop at a flower shop to buy some corsages for the girls.

I sat in my car holding the box that I bought from the jeweler and thought about how I’d ask Ella the most important question of my life. I got nervous that she’d say no, so I threw it back into the bag and drove home.

When I got home, I sent Ella a text, “Love you baby, see you later. I need to talk to you about something.”

She replied quickly, “Love you too, can’t wait for tonight. What do you need to talk about?”

I sent one last text before turning off my phone, “We’ll discuss it later, just get ready for the prom.”

I ate some food and thought again about how I’d broach the subject later with Ella. I decided to wait, when the moment was right I’d know it. I figured I’d play some video games to take my mind off of things. I played Madden for hours, until I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 6.

I shut off the system and computer and put on my tux. I finished getting ready and got the bags of things I’d bought earlier. I took that box out of the bag and put it in my jacket pocket. Then I put the bags in my car and drove to Ella’s to pick up the girls.

I got to Ella’s house and parked. I got out, walked to the door and knocked. Lily opened the door and said that Ella was almost ready and we should wait on the couch for her. I walked in and sat on the couch next to Lily to wait. Lily really looked great- she had on a really nice, tight dress and must have spent a few hours getting ready.

“You look really good Lil,” I commented.

“This is nothing, wait until Ella comes down.”

Now I was even more excited to see my girl and more nervous to talk to her. I was just about to say something else to Lily when I say a shadow and heard Ella coming down the stairs. I concentrated my full attention on her and my jaw dropped when I saw her.

ChloeOlsen1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeOlsen1

She looked like the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen, including all the models on every billboard or tv show. I didn’t know how she could have possibly outdone herself but she did.

She stood in front of us and spun around, “well?”

I still couldn’t speak. I just got up, walked over to her and kissed her.

After we broke the kiss, she said, “I’ll take that as an approval.”

I just nodded and Lily helped me out.

“You look amazing El, if you didn’t have a boyfriend I’d jump on you right now.”

That brought me back from my trance.

“Oh no Lily. She’s mine and I plan on keeping it that way.” I turned to Ella and pulled the box out of my pocket and said “I was waiting for the perfect moment and this is it, so here goes…”

I opened the box to reveal a ring and then I got down on one knee.

“Ella Meade, will you marry me?”

Now it was Ella’s turn to be speechless. She just stared at me with her mouth open.

Just when I was going to get up and run out of the house in embarrassment, Lily piped up.

“Come on Ella, if you don’t marry him I will!”

I looked back at Ella and moved the box towards her with a questioning look, silently asking again.

Ella regained her composure and got down on the floor with me. She took the box from me, looked at the ring and picked it up.

She then put it on her finger and squealed.

“Absolutely I’ll marry you. I love you so much,” and she kissed me.

I kissed her back and we stood up together, our first kiss as an engaged couple.

“What a beautiful thing to witness, congratulations guys,” Lily said.

I looked at Ella and made a gesture with my head.

“Oh, of course… Lily, would you be my maid of honor?”

“Of course I will Ella.”

I looked at my watch, it was already 7, but I wasn’t in the mood to go to the prom anymore.

“I know it’s only 7, but would you mind if we skipped the prom and had a little preview of the honeymoon, baby?”

“I’d like that a lot” Ella responded with a kiss.

I put my arm around her shoulder and led her into the bedroom, where we stayed all night long. During the night, we invited Lily in and that was the best night of my life.

This is the last story of my series, I hope you all enjoyed it. As usual, comments welcome.

Published 
Written by professorhooters
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments