Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was the summer of 1977. Kelly and I had finished our Junior year of high school. We attended a party the previous summer where we both got very drunk and high to boot. One thing led to another and we both had sex with other people at the party. For sixteen-year-olds that was a lot of mental baggage to deal with (at least back then, these days it seems like every teenager is living the life of a porn star.)

However, as Kelly and I dealt with it a couple of things became very, very clear. One, it didn’t have a negative impact on our relationship. Having sex with others was just that: sex. It wasn’t anything we confused with love. Two, we both acted out and acknowledged that it put our sex drive into overdrive. We would both cum twice as hard if we were talking about the others that we had fucked and fantasized about.

We continued to fuck at every chance, but we both were looking forward to getting rid of snow and parkas and getting back to some skin-baring weather. As soon as the highs would hit seventy degrees, Kelly would put on a bikini after school and brave it in the backyard for at least half an hour to work on removing the Wisconsin winter white.

Kelly’s boobs had grown even more the past school year and now topped out at a 32F bra size. More and more often she would slip off her bra when we went on dates. We’d try to stay out of our small town as much as we could so she could proudly display the cleavage and jiggle of her massive tits.

She especially liked bouncing her big jugs through the regional shopping mall and capturing the stares of men two and three times her age. Sheer friction would cause her nipples to harden. When she caught men staring it would not only make her pussy damp it would harden her nipples even more. What she had been opened up to was no longer thinking she had to ignore other men to be a faithful girlfriend. She could look at any man she wanted as a potential sex partner without fear for our relationship.

Somehow, we convinced our folks to let us attend Milwaukee’s Summerfest, knowing we would need to spend the night at a motel because of the distance. Kelly struggled to find exactly the clothes she wanted to wear on a teenager’s budget. She also knew Milwaukee was a very conservative city and she didn’t want to get arrested.

When I picked her up she was wearing a typical pair of her worn-through and patched jeans with a T-shirt. I grabbed her bag and we headed for the highway. Soon she pulled off her T-shirt and bra and put on a new yellow halter top. It had come with a second layer of fabric as a liner. Kelly was a bit of a seamstress and had removed the liner. Her areolae were light pink back then so they didn’t show through too much but her hard nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric.

She peeled off her jeans and her panties. Then she turned to face me and spread her lips open wide showing me the pink slit running down the middle of all that pussy hair. She knew I loved to see it! Once I started to wander toward the shoulder of the highway she closed her legs.

She pulled a pair of jean shorts out of her bag. She had made them from a pair of jeans she had been wearing to school all year that were worn to nearly nothing and covered in patches. The base jeans themselves were nearly white from wear. She had cut them off so they barely covered her butt cheeks.

She had also removed all of her patches so they had holes of varying sizes all over them, mostly on her butt. The front was cut so high on her thighs that the bottom of the pockets hung below. Perhaps normal for today? Scandalous in 1977. She was wearing a pair of platform sandals with a wood sole. The heel was about four inches tall.

I was rock hard from just looking at her. Somehow, we made the three-plus-hour drive without me wrecked from staring at her hot little body. We checked into our cheap-ass motel. It was our first time ever together in a fully acknowledged situation for an overnight stay. No one was going to get grounded!

The room smelled old. We dropped our bags and I tossed her onto the shitty double bed, threw her legs together up onto one shoulder, and tugged on her shorts. They were damned snug and took some careful pulling so I didn’t shred them. Once I got them to her thighs I fished my hard-on out of my jeans.

I aimed and bottomed out on the first stroke. She came by the third or fourth stroke. I maybe lasted for maybe twenty or so and came with an incredible feeling of relief. My balls had been aching and felt so very good being emptied.

I dropped her legs off my shoulder and she waddled to the bathroom to pee and clean up her twat. As usual, she was teasing me about leaving her with such a huge load to clean up. Yeah, it was a mess to clean up. She wouldn’t have it any other way! She loved how much cum I would pump into her.

We got parked and followed the crowd to the festival entrance. Kelly was capturing stares everywhere we walked. Honestly, I couldn’t blame folks for staring. The heels, her big tits jiggling with nipples poking out, the ripped-up butt-bearing shorts, the makeup; she looked like a teenage hooker.

There were three main stages: Miller, Schlitz, and Pabst, along with several smaller stages. It was the coolest place either of us had ever been in our lives. We loved the Miller Jazz Oasis! I had a pretty shaky fake ID but it worked. It didn’t hurt that I looked more like twenty than seventeen. I was drinking beer and she was drinking the wine coolers invented at Summerfest (Teem, Lambrusco, and lemon wedges, she drank them for years.)

We spent nearly all of our time standing, walking, and finding places to hang out once the sun went down. I left Kelly leaning against a railing and went to grab us some food a short distance away. By the time I got in the line fifty feet away, Kelly had a couple of college-age-looking guys hitting on her. She was shameless in her flirting with them.

One of them made a comment about her shorts being breezy. She asked, “don’t you like seeing my butt?”

They backed up like some comedy routine. “Oh no, no, not like that at all. Your butt looks great!”

“Well, it should because it is. Feel it and let me know what you think.”

Could have knocked them over with a feather. The brave one felt up her ass. He slipped his fingers into some of the holes covered only with the horizontal white threads of worn-out denim. Kelly moaned a little. They moved a little bit further into a shadow from the stage lights, halfway behind a food vendor. The second guy put his hand on her boob. Kelly lifted it out of her top for him. He started playing with her nipple and she moaned some more.

The first guy had moved his hand from her butt and was working his fingers up her shorts. He was tickling her back and forth between her ‘taint and her butthole, trying to make his way to her slit. The shorts were tight around her thighs. Kelly was kicking herself mentally that she should have worn something with easier pussy access.

“You guys should stop. You’re getting me all worked up.” She felt for both of their cocks. “And you’re getting pretty worked up yourselves.”

“Let’s go over and see the lake,” said the guy now playing with both nipples. The three of them walked to the lakeshore which was covered with huge boulders that a few people were climbing on. I stepped out of the concession line and followed.

Kelly found a rock and sat down low on an angled side. Both of the guys were standing at the bottom of the rock, halfway hidden from view. I found a boulder twenty feet or so away and stood on top of it. I could see their heads but not real well as it was dark. But seeing their positions it was clear Kelly was blowing one or both of them. Kelly told me that she unbuttoned her shorts.

That gave the guy who had been playing with her butt access to reach her pussy and he finger fucked her while she blew the tit guy, who was still playing with her nipples. He had just an average dick and Kelly got him to cum pretty quickly. It wasn’t much of a load which made it nothing to swallow.

The finger fucking got to her. She latched onto the guy’s arm and had an orgasm. She tried with all she could to keep it quiet. It worked. I didn’t hear a peep from my perch. She tugged at that guy's shorts and unzipped and pulled out his cock. He was a little thicker than the last guy.

Kelly was actually relieved. She knew herself. If he had a really long or a real fat cock her pussy would take over decision making and she would have to fuck him. This dick though was only going to get a blowjob.

He was leaking precum from playing in her pussy. She gave him the full court press: deep throating, playing with his ball sack, sucking each ball into her mouth, and stroking him with her hand as she sucked him. He didn’t last long at all and gave her a much larger load of cum to swallow.

She quickly sent the boys on their way and she stayed put. She knew I was close. I sat down next to her in a moment. She gave me a big kiss. She had swallowed but I definitely got to taste blowjob mouth. She was giddy with excitement.

“I blew both of them and one of them fingered me and made me cum!”

Then she gave me the whole detailed story of what they had done, what she saw, what she felt. I was hard again and felt the familiar ache in my balls. Her shorts were still unbuttoned and I fingered her to orgasm one more time.

We both went to find some food. An hour or so later we were hanging out at the back of the crowd watching the main headliner of the night. Folks kept moving in and then away as they’d move on to another stage. A good-looking girl ended up next to Kelly and they struck up a conversation through the loud music.

The girl was on the other side of Kelly from me. She looked to be a couple of inches taller than Kelly’s short five-feet-two-inch stature. She also had big boobs, not Kelly's size, probably a D cup. She was wearing a tube top and her nipples were huge and prominent. She was wearing a pair of nylon shorts.

To hear they were both speaking directly into each other’s ears. The two of them had been chatting for over a half-an-hour before Kelly said anything to me about her.

“This is Suzie,” Kelly shouted up to me.

StepphanyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StepphanyTS

“Hi, Suzie. Nice to meet you,” I shouted over to her. Great show, blah, blah, blah.

Kelly has this thing of yanking on the arm of my shirt to get me to drop down so she can whisper into my ear (I’m six-feet-four). She did her thing. “Suzie is here for the same reason I am.”

“Which is...”

“She wants to do crazy shit. Feel her up. Seriously. She wants you to.”

Kelly then stepped to the other side of Suzie and Suzie snuggled up to my side. I put an arm around Suzie and dropped my hand to her boob. I couldn’t believe how huge her nipples were. Suzie looked at me with a big smile. I moved my hand to the inside of her tube top. They were the size of my thumbs!

I reached further and played with the other one too. Suzie hugged me from the side and moaned. After a few minutes, I pulled my arm back and dropped it down between us. I slipped it into the front of her elastic waistband shorts. I felt a hairy twat and no panties. I worked my way further down until I felt her slit. She wasn’t wet like Kelly, but she was making some lube quickly.

I found her clit and started slowly teasing it and slowly gave it more and more attention. She was gripping my arm tightly and I slowly worked up to a full-scale assault on her clit. She really clenched my arm. I felt her release a little shot of liquid into my hand as she came.

A minute later, Kelly pulled Suzie by the hand. I barely got my hand out of her shorts. Suzie grabbed my wet hand and we followed Kelly. It was pretty clear we were going back toward the lakeshore. Kelly found a spot in the boulders kind of in between the water and the festival grounds and pushed me down. She deftly unbuckled my belt, unzipped my jeans and pulled out my half-erect cock. She held it by the base and aimed it at Suzie who was kneeling next to me.

Suzie gulped me in and dropped her face down to my pubes, placing my cock firmly in her throat. She pulled up, licked my head and would then drop back down. Kelly soon joined in licking my sack. Suzie pulled down her tube top so I could play with her tits. I saw Kelly whisper into Suzie’s ear. Suzie pulled off of me and, while sitting next to me, she rolled back, lifted her butt, and pulled off her shorts. As soon as they were off she threw a leg over my waist. Kelly held my cock as Suzie sat down on it.

Suzie had a very tight little pussy. I was thinking to myself too bad I didn’t get to eat her. I pulled her chest toward my mouth so I could work on those giant nipples. I figured out they were the size of a cherry and just as tasty too! Her boobs were nice and firm.

I had heard voices the whole time we were in the rocks but they sounded much closer now. It was helping to get me off. It’s such a rush fucking in public and being so close to being caught. Kelly was playing with my sack. She knows exactly how my sack tightens up when I’m ready to cum. I was there!

She slapped Suzie on the ass. Suzie hopped off of my cock and put her face down like she wanted me to cum in her mouth. But she didn’t swallow me. Kelly was jacking my cock and I blasted a load in three strong spurts at Suzie’s face.

She turned and looked at me with cum on her forehead, ear, cheek, nose, lips, and chin. I had only seen ‘facials’ in some porn magazines and Kelly had made it clear that her face is not where cum belongs. Suzie had different turn-ons I guess?

“Damn! Am I too late?”

Shit! He startled all three of us. A guy was sitting on the boulder over Kelly’s shoulder. Thank God he said it quietly and didn’t announce us to the whole world.

Kelly turned and looked him over.

“Maybe not? Show me what you have.”

He was wearing seventies-short nylon shorts and he pulled up one leg exposing a fat eight-inch cock laying on his leg. It was still hard to see in the dark so Kelly reached for it.

“Fuck yes!” was all she said.

She stood up and pulled her shorts to her ankles and bent at the waist with her hands on the rock beside my body. The guy slid down the rock a little bit and stuffed his big sausage into her cunt. Kelly came in no time. I had my hand over her mouth to keep her quiet.

When I pulled my hand away she loud-whispered, “It’s fucking huge! Fucking huge!”

Suzie reached over and was grasping his cock on his out strokes.

She whispered back: “My God, it is fucking huge!”

He was fucking her in fairly slow, very controlled strokes. Soon he fucked Kelly to another orgasm. She was trying so hard to be quiet so much so that it looked like her blood pressure might pop her eyes clean out of her head!

He had fucked her for about five minutes when he said in a quiet grunt, “I’m going to cum.”

Kelly came again upon hearing it. Suzie climbed over me and rested her face on Kelly’s lower back. Suzie pulled his big cock out just as he started to blast. Kelly got some on her slit and Suzie took another load to her face.

He sat down and said quietly, “Holy fuck! I do not fucking believe that!”

Kelly sucked his shrinking monster until it was cleaned, drained and flaccid. Then she told him that we were taking off. He left. Most of the cum on Suzie’s face had dripped off onto the rocks. Some fell onto her chest.

I offered Suzie my shirt to wipe her face. She declined. She gave us a whole little thing that she liked to take it in the face. It made men feel like they were dominant. She left their cum on her face to show them how they dominated her and to show how she was a slut. She washed up when she didn't want to be a slut anymore, usually at the end of the night. That night, she was a slut. It was way too kinky for me to follow.

It did make an impact on Kelly. There were a number of times in the future when she had strangers cum on her and she wouldn’t clean it off. Never on her face, even to this day, usually on her tits.

We all got our clothes back in place and headed back to the concerts. We hung out some more. Kelly invited Suzie to spend the night at the motel with us but she declined. She told Kelly that she enjoyed my fuck but she needed to find some more cock before the night ended. By this time the cum was all dried and not really noticeable. Suzie said her goodbyes and headed for a group of a half-dozen guys hanging out without any girls to be seen.

Many times, we would talk about Suzie as we fucked and fantasized about her taking on the whole group and being gang-banged. Kelly would cum especially hard thinking about having many hard cocks available to her at one time and what the men would do as they ravished her. She would always squirt when the topic was gang-bang.

It was getting late and Kelly was tipsy. There were tons of drunk guys around with plenty making comments about Kelly’s rack. If they weren’t assholes she would flash them her boobs by pulling the halter top wide open. She kept that up on the walk back to the car too. We stopped a handful of times so guys could come up and suck on her exposed nipples.

One guy was exceptionally good (in her mind). He pushed her up against a car and shoved his hand down the front of her shorts and finger-banged her to orgasm right in the parking lot with tons of people walking past. He really did her right. She squirted a ton when she came. His hand was soaked and her shorts looked like she had pissed in them.

After that, her legs were so wobbly she could barely walk. I tossed her over my should and carried her the rest of the way and poured her into the car. As soon as we got going she didn’t like how her shorts were so wet so she pulled them off.

I said, “Why stop there?” and she pulled off the halter top too.

The motel had outside entrance doors and we were on the second floor. I carried her clothes and Kelly walked naked into the room. Another car pulled in as we were walking along the second story. Guys got out and were cat-calling her. As we approached our room a guy from two doors down to the right came out wondering what the ruckus was. He got an eyeful as Kelly posed for him while I worked on unlocking the door. He wished her a good night.

I stripped and Kelly got on her knees to suck me.

“You taste like Suzie,” she announced.

“Is that okay?” I asked.

“I’m okay with it.”

My cock was bone hard and I moved Kelly to the bed on top of the bedspread on her back and spread her legs.

And then we started a back-and-forth about if Suzie fucked all of those guys (of course she did!) and whether she made them all cum on her face (of course she did!). Kelly was moaning and I was plowing her with all I had. The heat and wetness of Kelly’s twat were working for me but in my mind’s eye, I was fucking the shit out of Suzie’s tight cunt and sucking those huge cherry nipples.

Kelly came with a screaming orgasm (that was answered by a bang on the paper-thin wall from the room to the left). I figured ‘what the fuck?’ I pulled out and rolled her over for doggy-style. I got in and fucked the hell out of her some more. She screamed another orgasm. Another bang on the wall. We kept fucking. I had a buzz and had dumped two big loads earlier that day. I had some stamina and this was going to last a while!

Kelly was moaning pretty loud even when she wasn’t cumming. We had been fucking for maybe a half-hour or so. Someone knocked on the door. I pulled the door open, with the security chain still attached. I guessed it was the neighbor. He looked to be in his forties, maybe? Dad-old.

“Come on! I’m trying to sleep.”

Kelly walked over, released the chain, and opened the door.

Seventeen years old. Short little five-foot-two thing that weighed a hundred and five. Dishwater blond hair down to her butt. 32F boobs jutting out like torpedoes. Hard nipples looking like red Peanut M&M’s. An hourglass figure ending at her hips that supported her bubble butt with an unshaven dark pussy bush that was matted wet with all of her lady squirt.

Long, long legs ending at beautiful little feet. One hip cocked to the side with a hand resting on the other. And that is exactly what he saw and the order he saw it as he took a couple of minutes to look up and down her naked body.

“Am I cumming too loud?”

“I was just… I mean… You kids… Oh, fuck.” He stepped back to leave, turned, and looked at me shaking his head, and said, “Fuck, to be young again,” as he walked to his room.

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors