Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teen Diaries 26: Frosting on Top

"Kendal gets her top frosted while working at a bakery"

13
2 Comments 2
12.4k Views 12.4k
2.8k words 2.8k words

I was very excited when I got my first job at my family's favorite bakery, Yummy Cakes. I love watching all of those baking competition shows and I knew this would be the perfect opportunity to learn some great baking secrets. I also loved the story of the couple who owned it and how they built their family business.

Mitch and Cacie started Yummy Cakes out of their home, making cupcakes for birthdays and weddings and building a great reputation. The two were high school sweethearts and their success story seemed like it was all over our small town, since customers were driving from at least an hour away to buy their delicious treats. Since then, their menu had expanded to lots of sweet treats, like donuts, cookies, and cake pops.

Most of the employees at Yummy Cakes were women and almost all of them were middle aged or older. I remember thinking it was weird that Mitch and Cacie were mostly hiring employees older than they were, since they were in their mid-30's. And when Marsha, my trainer, told me that high school girls don't usually last long there, I couldn't figure out why. 

Over the three weeks I had worked there, I grew to love it. My first job and it seemed like something I wanted to do forever. I also developed a huge crush on Mitch, who was tall with dark curly hair, dreamy blue eyes, and a sexy beard. His smile was so charming that I melted every time he showed his slightly crooked teeth.

Because I'm sixteen and still in school, I can only work about 20 hours a week. Most of my hours are on the weekend, but I sometimes work after school for a few hours too. Last Wednesday, I was helping to close the store and one of the other girls got sick. She left early and I was left alone with Mitch and Cacie. When Cacie took the cash drawer to the back room to count the money, I was left alone with Mitch for the first time.

"Hey, Kendal," he whispered with his sexy voice, looking towards the back room to make sure Cacie wasn't watching. He stepped closer. "Are you free tomorrow morning at 6:00?"

I was a little surprised that he was asking me this and nervous, too. "In the morning?" I asked, puzzled.

"Yeah. Cacie normally comes in early to make the frosting and she's going to the city tomorrow for a convention, so I'm supposed to do it. But I need help if you can meet me here."

I thought about it. "Well... school doesn't start until 8:00... so... I think I could be here... if you really need me to."

Mitch's smile grew big and that melting feeling returned. Something in his eyes almost looked plotting. "Great. You're a lifesaver!" Lowering his voice, he added "And don't tell Cacie." At that moment, she returned from the back and grabbed him from behind.

"Ready to go, sweetheart?" she asked Mitch. We hung up our aprons and walked out together. "Goodnight, Kendal!" Cacie called to me as I started walking home. I lived less than a mile from Yummy Cakes, which is what made working there so perfect. Part of the reason I needed the job was to save up to buy a car.

The next morning, my alarm went off at 5:15 and I felt like I wanted to cry. I dragged myself out of bed and directly into the shower. I started washing my shoulder-length brown hair. "Fuck!," I thought as I realized I wouldn't have time to dry it. I should have skipped my hair, but it was too late now. I finished my shower and threw on some clothes. I packed a change of clothes, too, in case I got messy at work.

It was a chilly morning, which made me regret my wet hair even more. I had tied it back in a ponytail and ran to Yummy Cakes, getting there a little early as a result. Mitch was already there, but the door was locked. I knocked and he came out to answer.

"Good morning, Kendal," he smiled as he let me in. "The frosting is in the back." He locked the door behind me as he led me to the back room. I grabbed my pink apron and put it on. "You look so pretty in pink," he commented as he looked at me. I blushed.

Mitch had four large mixers on the counter and all of the ingredients. "Here, you copy what I do on those two mixers and we'll get this done in no time." I followed his lead, filling each mixer with butter, confectioners sugar, and vanilla. He showed me how to turn them on and rotate the bowls to make sure everything got blended. Then we added different colors to make pink, blue, and yellow frosting (we left one white).

While packing the frosting into bags for the bakers to use that day, Mitch looked over my shoulder and said, "Oh, not like that." Wrapping his arms around me, he grabbed the bag I was filling and began to do it for me. His big hands had tiny little hairs all over the back as he showed me the correct way to squeeze the frosting down the bag. His chin rested on my shoulder as he did it, his arms pinching my busty chest together. Then he squeezed the frosting bag in an unusual way and it oozed back up and onto my chest. 

"Oh, shit!" he exclaimed as his hands continued to squeeze the bag, but moving upwards so that it got on my neck as well and began dripping between my shirt and skin. "I'm so sorry, Kendal." His hands dropped the bag, full of frosting, which he began to wipe on my apron. His hands started on my tummy, but moved up so he was wiping off his hands on the top part of my apron, on my chest. "Kendal..."

I was stunned, looking down at the mess he made on my chest. His hands rested on each of my breasts and were gently squeezing them. "Can I help you clean up?" he asked me. My heart was beating out of my chest. I nodded my head.

Turning me around, Mitch lifted me up by my waist and sat me down on the counter next to the mixers. He untied my apron and lifted it over my head. With his hands on my shoulders, he leaned his face into my neck and began to lick the frosting off my neck. Chills ran through my body as his hands lowered to just under my shirt and began lifting the hem. His face came back to mine and his tongue was sticking out, a dollop of frosting on the tip as he brought it to my mouth. Did he want me to lick the frosting off his tongue? He didn't move, so I did what I figured he wanted and he began to kiss me.

Mitch's lips were soft and his tongue worked magic against mine. I could taste his morning coffee on his breath, which I didn't care for, but he was an amazing kisser. He pulled back to pull my shirt off and then went back to licking the frosting off my neck. Then his hands unhooked my bra and he began to peel it off. He pulled back and his blue eyes stared longingly at my 36D breasts looking back at him with soft nipples.

Licking his lips, Mitch grabbed a bag of frosting and squeezed some onto each nipple. Then proceeded to lick it off, sucking and nibbling at my tits. His beard scratched my skin as my heartbeat quickened. Grabbing my hips, he slid me down to a cleaner part of the counter and laid me on my back, applying more frosting to my nipples as my perky tits pointed towards the ceiling. This time, he put some on his right index finger and brought it to my lips. I sucked it off his finger as he licked more frosting off my nipples. His finger began to massage my tongue deep as he continued, his sucking becoming more aggressive as his breathing grew heavy.

LiaTurrnerr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaTurrnerr

His left hand gravitated down to my jeans and he began to unbutton them. Leaving my tits unattended, Mitch stood up and peeled my jeans off, leaving me laying on the cold bakery counter in just my pink panties. Bringing a tube of frosting between my legs, he began to trace my labia thorugh my panties before pulling them down to squeeze frosting on my pussy. He stopped at my clit, just before my tiny patch of pubic hair.

Instructing me to sit up, Mitch spun my legs to the side and spread them, my head resting against the cupboard behind the counter. Grabbing my ankles, he rested my heels on the edge of the counter as his tongue began to lick my frosted pussy clean. I moaned softly, licking my lips as I watched him clean my sugary pussy up. His tongue began to focus on my clit and my moaning grew louder and my breathing quickened. When my legs began to shake, he knew I was close as he slid his big index finger, the same one I was sucking a few minutes earlier, deep inside me.

The sterile back kitchen echoed loudly with my moans and cries as he made me cum on the counter. He slowly got back to his feet and smiled big, frosting in his beard as he undid his belt and dropped his pants and boxers to his ankles. My jaw dropped as I stared at his huge cock, which was about the size of the Skintimate shaving cream can I used to shave my legs. He rested his dick between my legs as he kissed me, tasting the coffee, frosting, and my cum on his lips. Pulling back, he squeezed frosting along the top of his dick and then smeared some on his balls.

Taking my hand, he led me off the counter and onto my knees on the cold tile floor. He didn't say anything; he didn't have to. I knew what he wanted as I opened my mouth wide and took his big dick inside, sucking off the frosting as he moaned. There was something salty in there too as I worked to take his big cock in my mouth. It was so big that my jaw was tired by the time I got his head to the back of my throat. Grabbing my ponytail, Mitch tried to force his head down my throat, but I choked and began to cry and he stopped.

I pulled back, gasping for air as he looked down at my messy face with a new kind of lust in his eyes. "Lick it off my balls," he told me with his sexy deep voice, his hand still on my ponytail. Getting lower, I got under his dick and began to lick his big hairy balls. I had never done this before and he could tell. "Suck one ball at a time, Kendal." I wrapped my lips around his left nut and sucked it into my mouth. "No teeth!" He tightened his hold on my hair as I opened wider and swirled my tongue around it. "That's it... Now the other one." I repeated the process on his right ball before he let me up. I licked the rest of his dick clean as he stepped out of his pants.

Picking me up, Mitch lifted me back onto the counter facing away from him. In the same swooping motion, he also pulled my panties all the way off. Setting me down on my knees, my face was awkwardly staring at the cupboard as he pressed his dick against my pussy from behind. I grabbed the cupboard handle as his hands held my hips. He began thrusting his big dick into my tight, wet pussy, making me moan and wince as he spread me wider and deeper than any man ever had.

"You're so fucking tight," he exclaimed as his hands left my hips and slid up to my tits, squeezing them. With his strong hands, he pulled me backwards, letting gravity force his dick deeper into me. Between moans, I kept saying "Ouch," which made him grunt and moan louder. 

Holding me tight, Mitch slid me off the counter and bent me over it, my head next to one of the mixing bowls. With one hand holding my pony tail and the other grabbing my ass firm, he drilled me wile my tits knocked together from his thrusts. My ears were growing numb from the sound of my uncontrollable moans and whimpers echoing all over the tile and metal kitchen. 

Mitch pulled out, slapping my ass as he grabbed me and turned me around, lifting me up to sit on the counter facing him. Holding my head, he kissed me passionately, thrusting his tongue in my mouth, as his free hand reached between my legs. His fingers parting my pussy lips as he began to forcefully finger fuck me. His index and middle finger curved upward, I began to writhe on the counter as he commanded me.

"Give me your frosting, Kendal. Give me your cream."

I began to cum so hard on his fingers, the walls of my pussy gripping around his fingers as my cum slowly oozed out. He immediately slid his dick back in and slowly rocked it in and out, watching his cock coated in my cum. When my orgasm subsided, he pulled out and licked me clean. "So sweet!," he proclaimed as he pulled me down to my knees and I licked my own sweet cream off his cock.

Getting on his knees, Mitch gently laid me on my back on the cold tile floor as he peeled off his shirt. His sexy chest had little brown hairs all over and I looked at him longingly, wishing he would hold me in his arms all day. Grabbing my legs, he raised my ass off the ground and put his dick back in my little box. His fiery lust returned as he pounded me on the floor, grabbing my shoulers and watching my tits bounce as he fucked me mercilessly. My pussy made slurping sounds on his giant dick as he slammed me so hard the pain coursed through my body.

Finally, he pulled out and jumped over me, straddling my face. "Oh fuck! Take my frosting, Kendal." His big head looking me straight in the eyes, I watched it open up almost in slow motion as a huge string of white, hot cum splashed against my forehead, sticking to my skin and slowly dripping down as ribbon after ribbon shot out. Keeping my eyes closed, I reached out to touch Mitch's bare chest as he jerked off on my face. I could feel it everywhere. On my eyelids, on my nose, over my lips, in my hair, on my chin, on my neck. 

Unable to see, Mitch pressed his head against my lips, parting them. "Suck out the last of my frosting." I did it, the salty and bitter jizz an unpleasant taste after all the sweet frosting we had shared twenty minutes earlier. He got off me and handed me a towel. I cleaned up my face and went to my backpack for the change of clothes. I was lucky I packed them and my suspicion that my clothes might get messy was spot on, but in my wildest dreams I never expected this.

Mitch got dressed, too, looking distant. Almost unable to look me in the eyes now. "Kendal... you know this has to be kept a secret, right?"

"Oh, yeah. We wouldn't want Cacie to know." I fought the grin on my face in my reply.

"That's right. Cacie or any of the other employees. I would understand if you need to quit now. That's what all the other girls did."

I remembered what Marsha had said about high school girls not lasting long at Yummy Cakes. "I don't want to quit," I replied.

Mitch turned to look at me with a big smile on my face. "That's great news. Because I can't wait to... make frosting... with you again." He patted my ass through my clean jeans as I grabbed my backpack and headed out the door to get to school.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by TeenDiaries
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments