Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

White Briefs On A Clothesline

"Journal entry for a teenager who has an erotic adventure."

3
0 Comments 0
11.2k Views 11.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Journal entry for today...

I think it might be a bad idea to actually write this down since I think it's the sort of thing that could lead to big trouble. I'm home alone. No school because of some kind of "teacher training" thing.

Mom and dad are both at work all day, which leaves me home to do as I please. They think I'm catching up on homework but I have other ideas. After they leave the house I strip down to my underwear and sit on my bed with my computer, surfing the web to find pornography. With the house to myself, I like to drift around from room to room, avoiding the windows so no one from outside can see me.

First, I go across the hall to my sister's room. She's away at college so her room's just there for when she comes home in the summer. I open her dresser drawers and find where she keeps her underwear. I try to poke around in there very discreetly, so that she won't know anyone has been looking but then I give up on that and just dump the whole drawer out onto her bed.

I take off my white Jockeys and start trying on her panties. Wow. What a great feeling. She gets to wear these fancy, smooth panties in all different bright colors, which feels so good. I settle on a pair of bright red ones, pull them up over my hard cock and then peer out into the hall.

There's a window at one end with a view to the street but the light is dim inside so I'm pretty sure no one can see me as I tiptoe down to my mom and dad's bedroom. I sprawl on their bed and jerk off for a while, looking at myself in the mirror on the opposite wall. I then get up, smooth out the bedspread, and go to the kitchen, where I can look out the window over the sink to see people passing by on the sidewalk out front.

It's exciting to see them as I stand there with my sister's red panties pulled down to my knees, playing with my cock, so close to where they're just walking by on their way to somewhere. I like to fantasize about them coming to the door, ringing the bell, and me opening the door so they can see me wearing nothing but my sister's panties.

And then this guy who is jogging by in his blue satin shorts and white t-shirt looks over and sees me standing at the window. Then he actually does it. He turns and comes up to the front door and rings the doorbell! And then I just do the wackiest thing. I pull up my sister's panties, go over to the front door, and open it. I don't know why I did that but I just did.

When this guy sees me standing there without my clothes on he is a bit startled but then he just asks for a glass of water. I tell him to come on in and to sit on the couch in the living room. So bizarre. I just do it. When I come back with the water I see that he has his hand inside his shorts, as though he is scratching himself.

But when he sees me looking at him doing that he just keeps his hand in there and starts to slowly rub himself. He's looking at me with this smile on his face and I'm just standing there with a glass of water in my hand wondering what the hell I'm doing.

It's really scary but also really exciting and obviously sort of dangerous and wrong, 'cause I'm only sixteen years old. But I put the water down on the coffee table and then just pull my sister's panties down so that he can see my little erection. He then stands up and pulls his shorts down.

NikyBlonnd27
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NikyBlonnd27

He isn't wearing any underwear and his cock is huge! And he has thick hair all around there and some hair between there and his belly button. He then motions for me to get up onto the coffee table, so I do. I'm standing there and he sits on the couch and he starts to touch my balls, then slowly and gently starts jerking my cock. This is just too much. I can't restrain myself and my knees just bend and I suddenly break into an orgasm, with little drops of sperm coming out of my penis and onto his hand. He squeezes and rubs me and it feels super good.

I then sit down on the floor, kinda wiped out, and he starts to jerk himself off. He goes faster and faster and then he cums, with sperm shooting out onto the coffee table. What a mess! I can't believe how much cum comes out of him! At that point, I start to get nervous about my mom or dad coming home, even though that's very unlikely, but what if they do! Holy shit, that would be really crazy!

Anyhow, this guy then picks up the glass of water and drinks it. He goes into the kitchen and gets a paper towel and wipes off his penis, which is sort of soft at this point but still really huge, just like in pictures I've seen on websites. He pulls up his shorts, ruffles his hand through my hair, chuckles a little bit and tells me to, "be good, now," then goes out the front door and closes it behind him.

I catch a glimpse of him through the living room curtains as he starts jogging down the sidewalk. So bizarre. What have I just done! I decide to clean up right away, so that there is no chance of mom or dad knowing what happened. I go into my sister's room and put all her underwear back in her drawer, except for the red pair, which I keep on.

I grab my white briefs off the floor and go back to the living room where I use them as a rag to wipe up all the gooey cum from the coffee table. It smells really strange, kind of like bleach, and I then take a little bit of it on my finger and put it in my mouth. It tastes salty and it is really slippery.

I then wash out my underwear in the kitchen sink, using dish soap to get them really clean and get all the cum out of them. I then have this idea to hang them out on the laundry line in the backyard, which is fenced in so it's not really easy to see in from any of the neighbor's houses or from the street. I'm still wearing my sister's red panties, so it feels kind of risky to be out there hanging up my white briefs with the wooden clothespins.

An hour or so later I decide to take a picture of my underwear out there. Not sure why, but maybe it's so I'll have something to remind me of this day. The air is warm and the sky is really blue, with just a few clouds, so it turns out to be a pretty nice picture, of my bright, white briefs on the clothesline and the blue sky in the background. Now I wonder if I'll ever see that jogger again, somewhere.

Published 
Written by Sandrocdnow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors