Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Winter Formal

"I take the new girl to Winter Formal."

22
9 Comments 9
10.8k Views 10.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

This is a work of fiction. The times and places are real. The characters are based on real people. The activities described herein are totally the product of my vivid, warped imagination.

DECEMBER 16, 1965.

I walked up to the door, and just as I was about to ring the doorbell, it opened. She was a vision of loveliness, standing there in a cobalt blue dress. Satin skirt, velvet bodice. I was speechless! Her name was Debbie. Tall, nicely put together, Red hair, green eyes, an infectious smile, she was a junior who transferred in from some hoity-toity New England Girl's School. Because of her shyness, it was assumed by most that she had lesbian tendencies. But, I didn't let that stop me from asking her to the Winter Formal. Being somewhat shy, I recognized that in others, so, in spite of my friends' warnings, I asked her out. To my mild surprise, she accepted, so here I was. 

"Come on in. I have to fix my makeup, but I'll only be a minute, OK?"

"Oh, sure. You really don't need it, but, take your time"

She turned and smiled, blushing slightly, then hurried off to the powder room to finish getting ready. 

"So, I understand you're a senior," came this stern sounding voice, belonging to Debbie's mother. She peered around the corner from the dining room. She looked like an older version of her daughter.

"Yes Ma'am."

"Debbie tells me you are heading off to college in the fall. Do you know where yet?"

"Not specifically. I've applied to three schools upstate. I'm hoping to get a cross-country scholarship."

"OK, mom. You can stop with the third degree," Debbie chimed in from behind her mother.

"Be home by 11."

"Mommm!"

"OK. 11:30 but not a minute later!"

"Yes Ma'am," I replied as I helped Debbie on with her coat.

I held the door while she slid into the passenger seat of my dad's old clunker. As I pulled out from the curb, I apologized for the state of my wheels. It was a '49 Dodge that I was almost embarrassed to be seen in.

"Hey, it's a car! It beats the alternative" she said as she looked around at the interior. "Looks real roomy, too."

She put her hand over mine, on the front seat. Searching for something to say, I blurted, "Your dress is gorgeous!"

"Why, thank you, sir," she answered, adding, "And you look devilishly handsome in your suit. Is it your brother's?" I looked at her, not knowing if she was serious. She started to laugh, giving my hand a squeeze. "I'm kidding!"

"That's a relief! Truth is, it is my brother's suit. Is it that obvious?"

She laughed again. Then she noticed the small white box on the floor. "What's this?"

"Oh crap! That's your corsage. I was supposed to give it to you inside so your Mom could pin it on you."

"It's very pretty. Thank you." Then, giving me a conspiratorial wink, she added, "I'd rather have you pin it on me, anyway."

"Well, we're here," I said as I parked the car.

Handing me the box, she said, "Pin it on me here. That way no one will notice you forgot."

Holding the flower up to her dress, I slid my hand inside, using it as a shield, so I wouldn't stab her. My fingers got caught up in her bra strap. She whispered, "You want me to take it off?"

I blushed again. She laughed. "Just kidding!"

Finally, I got the corsage secured without stabbing either of us, and we went inside. We sat at a table with a couple of my friends and had a great time. We danced a lot, especially the slow ones, where she seemed to mold to me, which got me aroused. Instead of being grossed out by my uncontrollable sexual urges, she seemed to enjoy being stabbed by the lump in my suit pants.

At around a quarter to eleven, she suggested we head out. I sensed that I had done something wrong, but afraid to ask what, I excused us and we headed for the door. When we got back in the car, she said, "Why don't we head out to the 'Old Road'?" a favorite secluded spot on the outskirts of town.

Relieved that I hadn't screwed everything up,  I headed there, finding a spot to park. There were a few cars there, probably for the same reason as us. "The dance was fun, but I think you might enjoy this a little better," she said as she turned to me and kissed me. Not just a friendly peck on the cheek, but a full blown, open mouthed, full tongue, lengthy kiss.

Taken aback at first, it didn't take me long to reciprocate, enjoying the warmth of her mouth and mine as we fenced back and forth. My trousers had tented fully when I felt her hand cupping me. "I know that there are rumors as to my 'orientation'. I'll let you decide." she said, squeezing my stiffness as we kissed again. Another sloppy, lengthy, wet kiss.

Coming up for air, she suggested that we move to the back seat. "It seems a lot roomier."

As much as I hated that highly unfashionable car, it had way more maneuvering room than anything more contemporary. She sat up and asked me to help her with the zipper of her dress. In no time it was unzipped to her waist. Slowly, she peeled it off her shoulders, leaving her sitting there in a plain white bra. Pulling me to her, we kissed again. Like magnets to steel, my hands cupped her bra. My cock was ramrod straight, my mind awash with the possibilities of the evening. My hands drifted around behind her and I fumbled with the clasps until finally the last hook was undone.  Leaning against the door, I watched as she shrugged it off, leaving me staring at the most beautiful breasts I'd ever seen. Not that I'd seen many outside of my brother's Playboys. Not too large, with slightly upturned with puffy nipples, they were magnificent.

Katya_Horny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Katya_Horny

"Are you waiting for an invitation?" she said with a laugh.

I reached out, my fingers brushing against the soft, pale flesh. my thumbs brushing against her nipples. I thought I might cum in my pants! Her nipples stiffened under my touch. I leaned over, gently kissing one. It was electric! I trailed light kisses across her chest to the other nipple.

"Go ahead!, she said, "They don't bite!  Unless you do!" I gently suckled on her as she sighed, holding my head to her chest with one hand and digging into my pants with the other. We kissed again. Another long, slow sloppy, wet kiss as her slender fingers wrapped around my cock. Another electric jolt! No one, beside myself, had ever wrapped their hand around my cock. I couldn't help it! I came in a rush, spewing cum all over her hand and the inside of my boxers.

"Feel better now?" she smiled as she removed her cum coated hand from my pants, delicately licking her fingers clean. "Now you can concentrate on me, no?"

Bunching up her skirt, she showed off her matching, very vanilla, panties. I cupped her panty clad mons, rubbing gently as we kissed some more. She tasted of me, slightly salty, a bit bitter, but not unpleasant. Breaking the kiss, she caught her breath, "You've passed the test."

"What test?" I said, looking deep into her dark brown eyes.

"If you pulled away from that kiss, it would have been your last one." 

I leaned in for another. She opened her mouth, inviting me in. At the same time, she pushed my hand into her panties. My fingers combed through her bush. eventually finding her now very moist slit. She moaned as my finger pushed inside. Her tongue ventured into my mouth, mirroring the action of my finger as it split open her pussy. I wondered just how far we were going tonight! She must have sensed it, asking, "You didn't bring a condom, did you?"

Looking very sheepish, I replied, "Ummm, no."

"That's OK. There's plenty of other things to do."

"What, exactly did you have in mind?" I said as we sat, my arm draped over her bare shoulder, my hand cupping her breast, my other hand buried to the palm inside her.

"Ever eat pussy?" she asked. When I didn't answer right away, afraid she'd end this adventure, she added, "It's OK! Everybody's gotta start somewhere." She shucked off her now drenched panties, displaying her wild, red orange bush. "Go ahead, kiss it!"

Scrambling to the floor in the back seat, I positioned myself between her open thighs. "I'll show you what to do." Grabbing a fistful of my hair, she guided me closer. Her scent was intoxicating! "Going to an all-girls school did have its advantages," she said as my nose mashed against her pubic bone. I extended my tongue grazing her pussy lips and picking up her flavor for the first time. I extended it further, allowing her pussy to swallow it. I was in heaven! I felt as if I could do this all night. She tasted so good!

"Oh yeah! Right there!" she panted, lifting her butt off the seat. I strained to push my tongue deeper. "Oh God!"

Thinking I had done something wrong, I stopped, tried to pull away. Her thighs clamped to the sides of my head. "Don't stop! Please don't stop." 

I allowed my head to be pulled back in, my tongue straining to go deeper than before. Her scent and taste intensified as I licked and sucked, trying my best to please her. Apparently, I did. She went rigid!  I thought my head was going to get crushed.  Groaning as she relaxed, her death grip on my head giving way, she panted, "Oh God! That was fantastic!" She pulled me up, past her bare turgid nipples, and gave me yet another deep kiss, tasting herself on my lips and tongue. " You did good! Especially for a guy who had never done that before."

"Why thank you!" I said with mock formality "I had a good teacher!"

"Yes, you did! Now sit up here for your reward," she said patting the bench seat. As I did as requested, she leaned over, unzipping my fly and fishing my reborn hard-on out of my boxers. "Now just relax. And don't touch my head!" I watched as her lips kissed the head of my cock, still slimy from my previous ejaculation. She sucked it and stroked it. Overwhelmed by the sensation, I laid back, moaning about how good it felt in her mouth. She just kept bobbing up and down, stroking it as she did so. In no time at all, I warned her that I was about to cum again. She looked up at me. Our eyes locked. It even looked like she was trying to smile as she went down for more. Gripping the car seat, I groaned as my cock spit gob after gob of warm, sticky sperm into her mouth. I almost passed out from the intense pleasure.

Pulling off my now limp cock she said, "It's a quarter past. Drive me home quick."

With her in the back, trying to re-dress and me in the front, trying not to look into the rearview mirror instead of the road, we made it back in time for Debbie's curfew. We stood at the door for an awkward moment, before she leaned in for a kiss. A very spermy, salty kiss. It didn't last near long enough before the front light came on and Debbie's mom was standing at the door.

"Hey," I said, "I'll call you tomorrow. Maybe we could do this again sometime."

"Yeah! Maybe we could." 

 

 

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments