Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amy’s Night At The Plaza

"Amy’s experiences excellent customer service"

16
11 Comments 11
4.9k Views 4.9k
3.4k words 3.4k words

As she took another sip from her cocktail, Amy spied Jayne sauntering into the bar over Eric’s shoulder, her eyes already finding Amy’s as she drew closer.  Unbeknownst to Eric, Amy felt a rush of adrenaline surge through her body while watching Jayne approach.   The fall weather was unseasonably cold and she wore a long black coat which only hinted at the outrageous curves lurking beneath.  A Louis Vuitton bag hung perfectly from her shoulder and although her coat was long, Jayne’s slender calves and black stockings commanded equal attention to the Louboutin heels that carried her across the room.

“Amy!” Jayne cried, announcing her arrival and causing Eric to turn in his chair. “So nice to see you again so soon!”

“And you as well, Jayne!” Amy returned.

Amy then proceeded to describe for Eric how Jayne had so graciously assisted her with some of her shopping needs earlier in the day and how incredibly helpful she had been.  However, she lamented, the store was out her size of the item that she had wanted most.  Amy said she’d left Jayne her contact information in case she was able to track it down in her size, which Jayne confirmed excitedly that she had.

“I was on my way home,” Jayne explained, “and your hotel was on my way, so I thought I’d just run in and drop it at the desk for you with a note to give me a ring tomorrow. But then I saw you sitting here in the bar by chance, so here I am.”

“What are the odds?” Amy laughed, flashing a wide smile.

Rising to his feet, Eric invited Jayne to take a seat with them, relocating himself to the adjacent bar stool for her to take the seat between him and Amy.  Jayne reached down and hung her bag from a hook under the bar top, then began removing her coat before Eric quickly jumped up and offered his assistance.  As the coat slipped from her shoulders, Eric was welcomed by a sight of which Amy was already familiar with.  A lovely sequined, black cocktail dress that hugged every one of Jayne’s incredible curves sparkled in the holiday lights.  Jayne thanked him with a gracious smile before settling into her seat.

For nearly an hour, the three conversed about their lives and interests, laughing and sharing as many stories as they did drinks.  Eventually, the conversation slowed and Eric suggested that perhaps they should try out another venue.  Both women were quite agreeable, but Jayne asked if they could pop upstairs first and drop off Amy’s items so that they didn’t have to drag them around for the evening.

“Sure.  That would be great,” Amy nodded.  “It will give us a quick opportunity to freshen up and for Eric and me to grab our coats as well.”

With that, Eric closed out the bill and the threesome departed for the elevator lobby.  After a long wait, the elevator finally arrived and welcomed them inside before reversing its course for the next leg of its countless, rebounding journeys.  The ride was awkwardly quiet since most of their small talk had already been consumed in the bar and the ding of the bell announcing the arrival at their destination came none too quickly.  Exiting, the threesome walked casually toward the corner suite at the end of the hall, their mood growing more relaxed again with each step.

Eric passed his card key above the door handle before hearing the approving click of the lock granting them entry.  Holding the door, he allowed both women to enter the room before closing it behind himself.  After turning up the lights, Eric helped Jayne remove her coat once again before laying it over the back of a chair.  While he did so, Amy strolled over to the wet bar and pulled an already chilled bottle of Dom Perignon from the ice bucket, which room service had previously delivered.  She dried the bottle with a small towel before popping the cork and carefully pouring three glasses.  Handing flutes to both Eric and Jayne, she then raised her own and offered a toast.

“To new friends!” Amy said with a smile.

“To new friends,” Jayne replied.  “Cheers!” 

After savoring her initial sip, Jayne set her glass down on the sofa table and reached into her handbag.

“So… I brought both a medium and a small in the style that you most preferred,” she began. “It was the small that you thought you needed, correct?”

“Yes, I’d like to try the small first,” Amy replied.

“I was hoping you’d say that,” Jayne giggled.

Her curiosity piqued, Amy answered again, “Why is that?” 

Jayne turned her back toward Eric and lifted her long hair to expose the zipper on her dress as she clarified her response. “Because I’m wearing it.”

Eric glanced at Amy for a moment, quickly seeking her reassurance that this unexpected flirtation was mutual.  Amy smiled and nodded, giving him her approval to proceed. Eric lightly pinched the neckline of Jayne’s dress between his thumb and index finger, then slowly lowered the zipper with this opposing hand until it stopped just above her waistline.  Jayne’s back was lean and toned, her shoulder blades sharply protruding on each side of the ripple of delicate vertebrae which ran between them.  Jayne’s open dress now revealed a teasing glimpse of the garment she modeled beneath, a beautiful black corset, its laces pulled tight with a perfect bow.

Jayne reached up and slipped one side of her gown from its precarious perch on her shoulder, before doing the same with the opposing side and letting it fall to the floor around her ankles.

His eyes wide, Eric stared, still a little stunned by how the evening had so quickly taken this unexpected turn.  Below the corset, Jayne’s firm ass modeled a perfectly matched pair of black panties, accented by a black garter belt and stockings.  She was a complete knockout and he had only seen half of the presentation so far.

“It’s a little too tight on me, I think,” Jayne stated, seeking Amy’s opinion.  “What do you think?”

“It looks absolutely fantastic to me!” Amy gushed.  “But maybe you should try on the other one for comparison.”

“That’s what I thought, too,” Jayne concurred. “And then you can try on this one on!”

Amy and Jayne moved closer to one another now, each assisting the other to disrobe in front of Eric.  Amy kicked off her heels and spun for Jayne to unzip her, then rotated back again to loosen Jayne’s bow in return.  Soon both women stood naked, their two incredible bodies paired for Eric’s viewing.  

Jayne reached into her bag to pull out the matching medium lingerie while Amy bent over to pick up the other.  Amy suggested that perhaps they should adjourn to the bathroom suite to dress, both disappointing and exciting Eric at the same time.  She and Jayne then turned and hand in hand left the bedroom, each stooping momentarily to gather up her respective heels en route.  

Not knowing quite what to do with himself during this unexpected intermission, Eric poured himself another glass of champagne. Feeling the decreasing weight of the bottle, he knew that they would most definitely be needing another.  He dialed room service and placed the request, then settled into a large padded armchair.  Soon, Eric heard Amy’s voice call for him to bring the bottle to the restroom.  After rising to his feet and delivering the bottle with a light knock, Amy reached through the cracked door to accept it before closing it once again.  

“Thank you, honey!” she yelled.

Eric returned to his seat and waited for what seemed to be an eternity. He wondered what was taking them so long, as well as room service so that he could refill his now empty glass again.  Finally, the bathroom door opened to reveal a beautiful sight: his wife and their new friend, now dressed alike in matching lingerie and heels.  While Eric watched as they sauntered their way back into the bedroom, it was now apparent that the delay had been because they’d also been freshening their hair and makeup.  They both looked stunningly gorgeous.

The twosome made their way across the room, their hips swaying in synchronized fashion as they did.  No sooner had they flanked his chair and began running their hands through his hair and over his shoulders, then there came a knock at the door.

“Room service!” bellowed the voice.

Eric stood up and walked to the door while the women remained statuesquely in place, not flinching a bit at the arrival of a visitor they had not expected.  Opening the door, Eric stepped aside and allowed the waiter to wheel the linen-covered cart into the room.  Unable to avert his eyes from the sight of the two beautiful women standing before him, the waiter set up the cart and nervously began to leave before Jayne asked if he would please open the bottle for them.  The waiter was more than willing linger a little longer to do so, first popping the cork before pouring them each a fresh glass.  Handing him a generous tip, Eric thanked him for his service and closed the door behind him before turning back to the business at hand.

Jayne and Amy each took a sip from their fresh glasses before Jayne took Amy by the hand to lead her toward the taut white linens of the large king-sized bed.  Removing the still bubbling flute from Amy’s hand, Jayne set both glasses down on the bedside table and pushed Amy gently back onto the mattress. Amy felt a rush of excitement run through her, watching with anticipation while Jayne followed silently to lie beside her.  As if on command, the lighting level dimmed to offer a perfect amount of illumination, while the mechanized curtains opened automatically to reveal a stunning city view.  Amy turned her head and smiled her approval of Eric’s timing, then watched him drag his armchair closer to the bedside.

Amy’s attention was redirected by the touch of Jayne’s hand sliding softly behind her head, pulling her closer.  She felt the warmth of Jayne’s body and heat of her breath, her eyes locked with her own as she shifted herself slightly into a more comfortable position.  Gently, Jayne’s soft lips met Amy’s, her fingers wandering through her hair just as lightly.  She felt amazing and Amy reciprocated by wrapping her own arms around Jayne to cautiously explore her curvaceous figure.  Their lips pressed harder against one another’s with increasing urgency.  Jayne rolled herself toward Amy, who welcomed her advance by pulling her over onto herself.  Breaking contact only momentarily, Jayne rose to reposition herself with Amy, spreading her knees to help her do so.  Amy bristled with excitement, anxiously awaiting whatever came next.  She reached up and opened the front of her lingerie, revealing her generous breasts for Jayne to admire.

EvaaMillerr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaaMillerr

Jayne smiled seductively before lowering her head closer and dragging her long hair seductively over Amy’s breasts, causing her nipples to immediately tighten. They craved more, which they quickly received from Jayne’s warm, outstretched tongue.  Amy’s back arched upward in reaction to the touch, then again as she felt Jayne’s delicate fingers move higher between her slender thighs.

Lost in her desire, Amy remembered that she had completely forgotten about Eric, who she now turned her head to reconnect with.  Reclined peacefully near the bedside, she found him sitting quietly and still fully dressed. Except, that is, for the open fly of his pants, his very erect cock rising proudly above it.  Smiling at her, he continued stroking himself very slowly, completely happy with the entertainment.  Her check-in complete, Amy’s connection was quickly interrupted by the sensation of Jayne’s fingers as they slipped inside her.  Amy’s body writhed, welcoming Jayne’s touch.  She pressed her own breasts together tightly, then watched as Jayne’s tongue teased them before tracing its way down her torso.  Lower and lower she dragged it, zig-zagging ever closer to Jayne’s delicate fingers until joining them in unison.

Amy had never experienced intimacy such as this with a woman before, although she’d fantasized about it often.  Earlier today had been one such time as she tried on lingerie while Jayne assisted her.  She’d sensed a chemistry between them each time Jayne complimented her on her body, then repeatedly caught her looking at her in the three-way mirror when she made an accidental intrusion to the changing room.  If there had ever been an occasion for Amy to act upon her secret thoughts, she felt that today could have been it, but brushed off the possibility that it could really happen.  Leaving her hotel information for an out-of-stock item seemed to be a reasonable and innocent flirtation, but she never dreamed it would materialize until the moment she watched Jayne stroll into the hotel bar.

Jayne’s tender lips and tongue brought Amy back into the present again, exploring her and attending to her in a much different way than a man.  Her touch was softer and more caring, exhibiting a knowledge and confidence that only a woman would understand.  It was wonderful.  Amy’s body tingled with pleasure, her mind racing as it enjoyed this newfound experience.  She touched herself in tandem with Jayne, multiplying the pleasure points of contact.  Amy wondered what Eric would think of this before once again remembering he was there, her head snapping to the side in search of him. 

There he sat, exactly where she’d last left him, his body just as tense and rigid as the cock he was stroking vigorously.  Obviously, he must approve if he was aroused enough by their performance to pleasure himself while he watched them, unable to resist his primal needs any longer.  Amy watched Eric’s stroking slow before coming to a full stop, his hands gripped tightly around himself.  Jayne’s head turned to watch now as well, just before Eric’s creamy white payload bubbled forth in successive bursts and rolled downward over his fingers to soil his trousers.

Climbing off Amy, Jayne knelt on the floor in front of Eric before looking up into his eyes and extending her hand to his.  Pulling it to her, she wiped it back and forth over her breasts to clean it, then consumed his still rigid cock with her mouth to do the same.  Once done, Jayne pulled Eric’s already loosened pants from his body and tossed them aside as Eric rose from his chair and stood at the bedside. Grabbing Amy’s wrists to rotate her, Eric let her head hang over the bedside while still carefully supporting it with his hands.  Amy’s mouth opened, allowing him to drag his newly cleaned cock through her parted lips until the point she was able to capture the head. Sucking softly, she then released it again, allowing him to repeat again until he was sufficiently wet.  With Eric now ready, Amy opened her mouth and allowed him to slide gently inside with her head still lovingly supported to assist him in his quest for renewed readiness.

Eric’s body responded quickly, growing harder as his pace increased in accompaniment to the sounds of Amy’s abandon.  As she devoured him, she once again felt Jayne’s presence between her slender thighs just before they were lifted higher.  Amy waited blindly for the delicious contact of Jayne’s soft lips, only to be startled by something quite the opposite.  As she reacted and attempted to extract herself from Eric’s cock to see, his hands held her head tighter, signaling her not to do so.  Amy relaxed again, succumbing willfully as Jayne penetrated her slowly with a strap-on.  Amy writhed between her partners, her surprise quickly turning to abandon as their movements synchronized.  She’d never allowed herself to be shared by two men before, much less this coed twist that she’d never considered.

Eric’s eyes darted between his helpless wife and her equally beautiful assailant.  Jayne momentarily released one of Amy’s legs to reach up and slip her own lingerie from the opposite shoulder, then regained her grasp before repeating with the other.  As she continued thrusting, each successive stroke coaxed her helpless garment from its precarious perch above her breasts until it fell helplessly around her narrow waistline.  Jayne’s breasts were incredible.  Round and tight with the tiniest of nipples, they swayed tantalizingly over Amy as Eric watched, his cock growing even harder in Amy’s throat with renewed stamina.  Together they fucked Amy to the sounds of her muffled moans, both of them grateful that Amy had acted on an unrealized fantasy with her courage to leave their hotel address.

Amy’s mind raced as she was double-teamed, reveling in the pleasure being inflicted upon her tiny frame.  One hand rose to her mouth while her other slid lower, seeking to feel more of what she could not see.  With her fingers straining to touch each of the tools that moved within her, Amy’s body shook, erupting uncontrollably, both of her pleasure points contracting together.  In desperate need of oxygen and recovery, Eric and Jayne withdrew from Amy’s gasping body, watching her chest heave up and down in its attempt to normalize, while Jayne removed her no longer needed strap-on and tossed it aside.  While Amy regrouped, Jayne crawled past her across the mattress and from her hands and knees took Eric’s cock into her mouth to attend to him, having only had the pleasure of enjoying him post-climax before.  Amy watched as Jayne continued, quietly repositioning herself in the distance as she donned the discarded strap-on that only Eric was in position to witness.

Amy crept into position behind the distracted Jayne now, fully aware of how to proceed, yet completely unaccustomed to the view before her.  Jayne’s ass was perfect. Round and curvaceous, it complemented her narrow waist.  Amy felt her heart pounding within her chest at the thought of having her.  Is this what men must feel like? No wonder they are so sex-crazed, she thought.   She placed her hands upon Jayne’s hips to secure her as Eric’s hands wrapped tight around her wrists.  Eric paused his activity, allowing Amy control of the moment, which Jayne sensed as she dropped her head to the mattress.  With Jayne’s readiness now apparent, Amy directed the tip of her faux cock to its target, then thrust her hips forward and backward with increasing depth.  

Jayne’s moans grew louder as she rose to her elbows once more.  Eric stepped back, watching Amy perform with increasing confidence and lustful aggression.  He could tell that she loved this newfound experience and the feeling of domination that came with it.  Jayne rocked back against her beautiful partner with equal vigor, her unbound breasts swaying above the mattress that her elbows were buried in.  Jayne begged Amy, pleading her for Eric’s cock so loudly that she could surely be heard outside the confines of their room.  Amy denied her repeatedly, painfully frustrating her until finally smiling at Eric and giving a slight nod to indicate her permission for him to join her.  Fully erect and ready, Eric stepped closer and was seized by Jayne’s desperate hand, which tugged him forcefully to her open lips, and she devoured him.

Eric and Amy, their eyes locked once more, worked in unison.  All three partners basked in their individual pleasure, equally giving and receiving to each other for what seemed an eternity.  Jayne’s body shook, quivering and bucking uncontrollably before stabilizing itself for a moment only to succumb once again.  With nothing left to give, Jayne’s body weakened as did Amy’s, both women completely depleted from what each had both performed and endured.  Eric now slowed as well, his stamina failing him despite his wish to continue.  Watching his hips slow, Amy listened intently as Jayne gasped and gurgled, confirming the ejaculation that she knew was filling her deep within her throat.  With nothing left to give, both Eric and Amy withdrew and collapsed onto the bed with Jayne, all three chests heaving with satisfaction.

Finally, finding the strength to speak as she stared at the ceiling, Amy panted, “I’ll take the outfit.”  

 

Published 
Written by DreAmy1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments