Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An American In London

"Short break in the capital leads to a new friendship"

9
7 Comments 7
3.9k Views 3.9k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Escaping the humdrum of normal life, my man and I had escaped to London for a weekend. I’d booked us tickets for a show, with a decent hotel part of the package. In return, he’d planned to show me where he’d spent his early years and the area around his beloved football team. A night in a hotel, an insight into his past and a show to transport us somewhere else for a while – what more could we want.       

We arrived just after lunch and checked into our home for the night. A king sized bed sat in the middle of the room, coated in those cushions that hotels love so much, and a rich blue throw over the foot. A deep bath and a large shower were found in the bathroom. A very decent room.

Dropping my overnight bag in the corner, I launched myself onto the bed and sank into the soft, cosy duvet. Laughing at my childish move, my man joined me in a much more adult way, pulling me into his arms and resting my head on his chest. My favourite place to be. Reaching up, I tipped his chin down to me and pressed my mouth to his. Parting my lips, I deepened the kiss, telling him all I couldn’t find words for. With a regretful sigh, he broke our embrace.

“Come on, we best get moving or we won’t have time for the sights I have in mind.”

Watching him stand and adjust himself to be more comfortable, I saw the reaction to our kiss. With a little smugness, I reached for his fly. He laughed as he swotted my hand away, and tried to frown at me. Giving in, I grabbed my bag and we headed out.  

Heading to Fulham on the tube, we were packed quite tight. There was one tube line inactive, so everyone was using the one we were on. Or that’s how it felt. It did mean I got to be pressed against my man in public, so there was a silver lining.  

A couple of hours of showing me around the area, and a couple of drinks, we headed back towards the hotel with the intention of grabbing a bite to eat before changing for the show. We stopped at a pub just around the corner from the tube station. Not quite a gastro-pub, which was intentional, more of a traditional pub that served some food.

I grabbed a table while Callum went to the bar to get the drinks. I was browsing the menu when a group of three claimed the table next to me, two pretty girls and a cute guy. The black haired girl went to the bar, the guy went towards the toilets, leaving the brunette girl doing the same as me. Catching my eye, she smiled which turned her from pretty to amazing.

Gesturing at the menu, she said “Has anything caught your eye? I don’t know what I fancy.”

“I’m going for a Panini, I think. Where are you from? That accent’s not local!” I replied.

“Northern Florida, my family came here for my fathers' job about thirteen years ago. They’ve gone back home, but I chose to stay. I like it in England, it’s home now.”  

Before I could ask what she did, where she’d settled or anything else, her male friend returned and jokingly told her off for talking to me.

“Julia, how many times! You can’t just chat to the locals, they’ll think you’re weird – it’s not the London way,” he told her while rolling his eyes at me. He was maybe 5ft 8in, athletically built with sandy hair and wire glasses, and introduced himself as David. I got an instant warm feeling from him and the sense that he was good company. As he sat down, my man returned with my drink and the chat was done.  

We ate and drank while chatting about the area and his time there, and said goodbye to the group beside us as we left.  

After a quick change in our hotel, we made our way “up West” to the show, which was simply amazing, then onto a pub to relax before bed. Just as we finished our first round, as I stood to go to the bar, the two people I’d spoken to earlier walked in. Sandy-haired David, and American brunette Julia. I threw a smile in their direction and continued to the bar. As I ordered, an arm was thrown around my shoulders as Julia drew me into a hug. My surprise must’ve shown in my face as David laughed and apologised for his over-friendly companion.

Inviting themselves to join us, the three of us returned to my man, drinks in hand. Introductions made, Julia pulled a stool close to mine and settled in for a chat. The four of us seemed to get on really well, there was lots of laughter and the drinks flowed.

As Julia got more drunk, she got more touchy-feely and flirty. As David got drunk, he just got more funny, mainly at Julia’ s expense, taking full benefit of the American stereotypes as we were all Brits. She took it with good grace, though did punch him in the arm at one point.

When Julia and David went to the bar for another round of drinks, my man laughed and told me that he thought I’d made a “friend” there (complete with waggling eyebrows), kissed me deeply and said,

“Let’s make this the last, I want you.”    

Rather predictably I guess, the conversation finally turned to sex, when the other two returned. Julia complained that she hadn’t found a girl she was attracted to lately that she could actually have a conversation with, and David complained of the same. My man and I looked at each other and silently went “Ahh! Okay!” which set the other two off laughing. Apparently, everyone took them for a couple, so that look was something they’d seen frequently.

With her hand on my knee, Julia said “Why can’t I find a woman like you, Zoe? You’re pretty, funny, intelligent with a great pair of breasts!”

My man replied with a shrug. “I used to think that, but play your cards right Julia, you never know who’s around the corner.” Julia laughed and we went back to chatting about everything and nothing.  

As we finished our drinks and used the toilets before we left, David had run into a group of friends and had stepped away from us. Feeling bad about leaving Julia on her own, I asked if she’d be alright. Saying she’d had enough of the pub, she stated she’d head off too. Discovering that her flat was in the same direction as our hotel, we offered to walk as far as we could with her.  

The cold air hit us and I instantly felt drunk. Holding my man’s hand for stability (well, that and the fact I like to, any skin on skin contact with him is welcome), I hooked my other hand through Julia’s arm. Laughing when she stumbled, we ended up arm in arm walking down the street. Luckily, our hotel wasn’t far, but I was very aware of her boob brushing against mine, her fingers brushing against my waist, the scent of her perfume. And the solid manliness on the other side of me. When we reached our hotel, instead of letting go and saying goodnight, I steered Julia through the doors and earned raised eyebrows from my man.

As soon as the lift doors closed, I gushed “I’ve never been with a woman before, but you’re so alluring, will you teach me? Don’t worry about Callum, he won’t touch you, he’s mine!”

Suddenly feeling guilty, I turned to my man, “I’m sorry, do you mind? I won’t do anything if you mind. I should’ve asked you first. Shit, I’ve messed up big time haven’t I?”

Looking from one to the other, I didn’t know what to do. Taking my hand and putting it on his crotch, my man looked me in the eye, kissed me thoroughly and said “I know you won’t desert me, this is fine with me as long as I can fuck you too. And as long as Julia agrees.”

We both turned to Julia, who took my face in her hands and kissed me softly.  

LunaSpecter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LunaSpecter

Opening our door, my man switched on the bedside lamp and got three glasses filled with water. Dropping our bags on the table, and our jackets on the chair, Julia kneeled at my feet to remove my heels. Running her fingers up my leg as she stood, her mouth was on mine once more. Shirts came off, I’m not sure how, and skirts followed. Turning to kiss my man, Julia’s hands learned my curves.

Down my sides, over my hips, squeezing my bum cheeks, up my spine. Turning me round to face Julia, my man briefly rubbed his strained crotch against my rear, then sat in the chair, dropping his clothes onto the other as he went.

Following her lead, I traced her curves. She was slighter than I, narrower I guess. Her hips were less, her butt tighter, and her boobs were like peaches. I’m like Jessica Rabbit in human form: tiny waist, voluptuous hips, melons for boobs. Julia was more modern, sleek. Holding her boobs in my hands (no idea where her bra went, or how) I tweaked her nipples with my thumbs.

“Are you sure you’ve never done this,” she sighed and pulled me down to the bed. Leaning over me, she allowed me my first nipple suck. Yes I know men have nipples too, but believe me, it’s not the same. Hers hardened between my lips, growing like a cock. I wasn’t expecting that. Eyes wide, I looked at what I’d done, then looked at my man as if to say “Hey, look what I did!”

He was sat in the chair, with just his top on, fondling his balls, eyes focused on my face. He blew me a kiss, as though telling me to carry on. Next thing I knew, there’s a mouth on my nipple. Sucking it, blowing on it, biting it. The last one got my attention, and my nub grew in response. Laying beside me, Julia removed my thong, hers having disappeared somewhere along the way.

“I’m going to give you your first Girl Orgasm,” she whispered, as her hand roamed my skin. Stroking down my sides, over my thighs and back up between, she stroked my lips before dipping a finger between to find my moistness. Slipping one finger into my pussy, she pushed her tongue into my mouth. Swapping one finger for two, she stroked my pussy opening and rubbed my g-spot. It was like being a teenager again, the sensations kind of alien but so natural. Kissing my neck, biting my nipples, sucking my tongue, all while she fingered me. I was starting to writhe and moan a little when she positioned her thumb over my clit so my movements rubbed it against her digit. With her nipple in my mouth, I came for the first time that night.  

After I’d recovered enough to breathe, I asked how she did that. She just laughed and guided my hand to her crotch.

“Let me show you.”

Trying to mirror what she’d done, I stroked her lips. They were smooth like velvet, much like my own but it was strange to not feel the contact from the inside too. Dipping my finger inside the folds as Julia had, I found her to be dripping. Bringing the finger up to my mouth, she smelt musky, tasted a little spicy. Exotic I suppose.

“You like my taste?” she asked.

With wide eyes, I nodded. “May I taste more?” With a smile, she lay back and opened herself to me. Pausing to lick those responsive nipples, I settled between her thighs. Who knew that my first time with a girl would see me munching! Honestly, I’m rather shy normally.  

Hearing my man groan at the sight before him, I raised my hips and opened my legs in a silent offering. Dipping my mouth to her slit, I thrust my tongue into her pussy, the way my man does me. Fucking her with my tongue, I felt my man's cock against my own pussy. Pushing back on his glorious cock, he slipped right to the hilt. Pushing two fingers into the pussy before me, I sucked her clit into my mouth as my man began to move. As he thrust into me, I thrust into Julia. And by god, her clit was as responsive as her nipples. Stiffening and swelling between my lips. I could feel the smooth swell of her g-spot against my fingers as I stroked inside, and sucked her clit as I, and my man withdrew.

Hearing her breath shorten, and her fingers grip my head, I felt a rush of pride. She was going to cum from my actions! Trying not to rush her, I continued fucking her with my fingers and sucking her clit. A moment later, she cried out as her pussy clamped around my hand and her clit throbbed against my tongue. Feeling the gush on my fingers, I remembered the cock buried inside me and rocked back on it. It felt so good, as it always does. Rubbing my g-spot that had earlier been awoken, I could feel a sensation building inside me.

“Keep going baby, fuck me, I want to cum on your cock,” I tried to tell him but I think it was more mumbled half words in reality. I felt his cock twitch just as my (second) orgasm broke and my pussy milked his cock of spunk.  

Crawling under the covers, my man spooned me as I spooned Julia, one hand cupping her boob. “Thank you,” I mumbled as I nodded off. I’m not sure which I was thanking.  

At some point during the night, I awoke to find a nipple stabbing my palm. Giving it a dreamy tweak, I opened one eye to see if I’d dreamt it. Nope, the breast in my hand was real, as was the cock sleeping against my rear. The owner of the breast stirred, throwing her leg over mine as she shifted more onto her back. Sleepily pushing my hand to her snatch, I felt her clit swell against my finger. Rubbing it slowly, with circles and oblongs, I wanked Julia to her second orgasm. The groans and gasps woke Callum, as the cock against my bum thickened and stiffened.

“Do you mind if I ride?” I whispered to Julia.

“Not at all, I’d like to watch though,” she said with a wink.

Rolling away from my man, I pushed him onto his back and lavished his cock with my tongue. I love sucking his dick, it’s so smooth and firm, and I know he gets pleasure from it too. It must be a powerful feeling watching your body going into another’s cavity. I licked around his head, and down his shaft. Saying hi to the twins briefly with the tip of my tongue, I took them in hand, then ran my tongue back up his shaft and swallowed his head as far down my throat as I could.

As I worshipped his cock, Julia was enjoying my curves again. She’d snuck behind me and was stroking my bum cheek with one hand, and my pussy lips with the other. Thrusting two fingers into me, she made me gasp and so swallowed more cock. Callum groaned his delight at the move.

“Enough eating, ride it,” came a voice in my ear.  

Straddling my man, I held his cock as Julia held my lips open. I stroked his cock as I positioned him against my wet opening, and sat down with a sigh. With a pair of boobs in my back, I rode my man. Julia had my boobs held securely in her hands, tweaking the nipples as she did so. Kissing my neck, one hand snaked down my belly and onto my clit. She rubbed my sensitive orb as I rode my cock, my orgasm coming with a gasp. Continuing to ride as my body convulsed, Julia held me up and kept me moving. Riding the waves of my orgasm as I brought about the same for my man. He let go with a cry, filling me once more.  

After our breathing had returned to normal, Julia gave me a little kiss and said she had to leave. She was due at work in a couple of hours (it was six am already!) but thanked us for an amazing night.

Seeing her to the door, she gave me a tight hug.

“You’re a beautiful person, and he’s a lucky man,” she said with a small smile. “He loves you. Stay happy Zoe.” And with that, she closed the door and left.  

Returning to bed, I curled into my man's chest and was soon sleeping again, happily cocooned in his arms.      

 

 

Published 
Written by DuffysGirl19
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments