Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dave Joins The Girls

"Thank you JWren for taking time to edit my story and do my art work. And as always your support"

64
48 Comments 48
25.7k Views 25.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Recommended Read

 

"Dave,” I screamed." How long have you been standing there?"

 

"Some time,” he said, smiling and glancing from me to Shelby and back again. “It’s been great watching you two beauties, wrapped up in each other.”

 

I leaped out of the bed. For some strange reason, I wanted something to cover my naked body. A silly reaction, I know. After all, it’s not as if Dave hadn’t ever seen my nude body; we’d made love often enough. But it was an odd feeling. Being caught in bed with another woman embarrassed me and, I suppose, in some bizarre way, I was trying to hide my shame.

 

As I looked around for some clothes, I noticed Shelby stirring. She turned over and reached out, probably for me. “Uh,” she mumbled and sat up, rubbing her eyes before she opened them.

 

She looked at me and then Dave. A smile creased her lips as she casually proffered a hand and said, "You must be Dave."

 

"I am,” he replied, shaking her hand and boldly switching his gaze from her face to admire her naked breasts. “And you must be the young lady that seduced my girlfriend in the dressing room last week."

 

"I think you might be right, although Tammy didn't put up much of a fight. Matter of fact, I think she enjoyed it, if only she would be honest with herself and admit it.” She glanced at me, smiling. “Tammy, come back to bed, please. I love making love in the morning.”

 

I stood rooted to the spot, too embarrassed to say anything. I felt like a child caught with a hand in the cookie jar.

 

“Yes, Tammy, why not join Shelby back in bed?” Dave offered with obvious enthusiasm. “I'll just sit over here in the chair and watch.”

 

I turned towards Dave and he smiled encouragingly. I was tongue-tied, struggling with a mass of emotions running through my mind and body. Before I could even decide what to do or say, Shelby came up with another suggestion. “Hell, Tammy, let your handsome boyfriend join us if that makes you feel more comfortable."

 

Now I felt my flushed cheeks turning hot. They must be scarlet by now. I knew embarrassment was turning into excitement; I was getting wet down there. But Dave join us? No, I couldn't possibly do that. Could I?

 

I still didn't know how I really felt, how I should react. The whole scene had me in a state of total confusion: shamed but excited, reluctant yet curious. Then Shelby caught me off guard. While I was distracted with these thoughts criss-crossing my brain, Shelby had eased out of bed and stealthily walked up behind me. She kissed my neck and, startled, I froze.

 

Shelby's warm breath and continuing gentle kisses felt so nice. A sigh escaped my lips and I automatically closed my eyes as she began to kiss and lick my neck, moving on to my ear. Sucking and biting my ear lobe, Shelby was rapidly driving me crazy with desire.

 

When she sidled around so that we were face-to-face, her gorgeous body pressing into me, I wrapped my arms around her and held on tight. I could feel our breasts squashed together, her tummy and thighs thrust against mine. I was immediately swept into the moment; any thoughts of Dave were abandoned.

 

Suddenly, though, he was behind me. He was also naked, his firm body against my back, a raging erection hot and solid between my ass cheeks. My mind was now concentrating on physical desire. Love or lust, right or wrong, I didn't know. But my body was screaming yes, yes, yes!

 

I gasped and groaned. It was all so sensuous, so thrilling: Shelby in front of me, kissing me, her tongue darting in and out; Dave's hands running up and down my body, his cock between my legs and sliding along my slit.

 

Shelby cupped my breasts and rolled my nipples between her fingers until they were hard as rocks, begging to be sucked, bitten and caressed.

 

Oh God, my body is on fire. I’ve never experienced anything as intense as this.

 

Dave spread my legs as Shelby's lips journeyed down my body, kissing and sucking until she reached my sex. Dave’s length was parting my lips, sliding between them, rubbing against my engorged clit. Shelby must have had a close-up view of his hard rod, poking back and forth among my glistening petals.

 

I could hardly stand but Dave pushed my legs further apart and I felt the broad head of his throbbing cock nudging at my pussy's entrance. I was dripping, begging to be filled, to be fucked.

 

Suddenly, Shelby's tongue licked over my oh-so-sensitive clit. I let out a scream of delight just as Dave thrust up inside me. Shelby began to suck, chew and bite my clit while Dave plunged his thick cock up and down my welcoming channel. I’m sure she must have been licking his thick shaft at the same time.

 

Within seconds, I was hot, ready to climax. I’d never felt so aroused and Dave whispered in my ear, “Go ahead, Tammy let it go. Soak my cock with your juices. Fuck my cock till you can't take any more.”

 

Shelby was still sucking hard on my clit, and I put my hands on her head, keeping her mouth hard against my pussy. Dave thrust harder than I’d ever known, stretching my pussy with his thickness. He was on a mission, striving to get as deep as he could.

 

My body began to buck as I felt this enormous orgasm building. My legs trembled as the orgasm hit, a great crescendo of pulsating waves coursing through my body, on and on they went until I went limp, barely able to stand any longer.

 

Dave held me tight and laid me on the bed, face down with my pelvis supported by a pillow and my legs open. He lay on his back and, head between my quivering thighs, lapped and drank my pussy juices. I felt the mattress move again and turned my head to see Shelby climbing on top of Dave. Squatting to take his rampant cock all the way inside, she rode him like a wild cowgirl. The harder she rode him, the harder Dave sucked on my clit and swollen pussy lips.

 

By some sexual miracle, despite being so weak from my tumultuous orgasm, I was getting close to coming again. I couldn’t believe it was possible, but when I heard Shelby scream, ”Oh fuck, I'm coming,” it set me off and I released a stream into Dave’s mouth.

 

Then the bed really rocked as Dave bucked his hips, thrusting powerfully into Shelby and grunting into my soaking pussy. Dave moved his face away and Shelby dismounted and crawled up the bed to lay alongside me. Then Dave decided he wanted to be in the middle and we didn’t object. I was quickly asleep.

 

When I woke and eased out of bed, they were still sleeping. I went to the kitchen to make coffee and I thought about what had happened. As I drank, recalling all the details, I became aware that I was smiling. Yes, it had been a really nice experience.

GabriellaSenon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GabriellaSenon

 

Dave padded into the kitchen and his hands reached out for mine. We locked fingers and I stood up and fell into his arms, my head on his chest. He hugged me hard and, when I lifted my head to look into his eyes, he smiled.

 

"That was awesome baby girl,” he said.

 

“Yeah, it was."

 

Dave kissed me and we stood there, embracing, for a long time till we heard Shelby enter the kitchen.

 

“Hey, you two.”

 

Dave walked over, gave her a big hug, and I joined them. We all embraced, a happy trio.

 

"This has been awesome,” Dave said.

 

Shelby and I nodded and smiled broadly.

 

Over breakfast, we discussed what had happened and Dave pointed out that I hadn’t actually pleasured Shelby. She had made love to me - again.

 

I blushed a little. Truth is, I wanted to please Shelby but I was nervous, unsure of myself. After all, I’d never made love to a woman, never taken the initiative. Dave came up with the solution…

 

We all went for a shower, together. Dave handed me a sponge and told me to wash Shelby's beautiful body. I started with her breasts, taking care to gently soap every inch of her beautiful mounds. As I did, I noticed her nipples became nubs. I looked at Dave and he nodded his head.

 

Putting my lips on Shelby's nipples, I began to suck them, gently. The more I sucked, the harder her nipples became. Dave came behind me and caressed my wet, aching hole before filling it with two of his long, thick fingers.

 

Shelby held my hand and lowered it towards her pussy as Dave whispered in my ear, "Do to her what I’m doing to you."

 

I slid my hand between her legs and, for the first time, felt her wet, slick pussy. Slipping a finger inside, I was amazed at how her pussy clamped around my finger. Shelby began to move her hips and I added a second finger, pushing them in and out while my thumb rubbed over her clit. She began thrusting, fucking my fingers… and I did the same with Dave.

 

It wasn't long before we both exploded, yet another hard orgasm. It all felt so incredible and, as we embraced under the warm shower, Dave suggested we move back to the bedroom.

 

Out of the shower, we dried each other, kissed and embraced. Truthfully, I was amazed at how much I enjoyed having my fingers buried deep in Shelby's cunt. And I wanted more of her.

 

In the bedroom, I asked Shelby to lay on her back on the bed and I crawled between her legs, spreading them wide. I left trails of wet kisses inside her thighs all the way way up to her beautiful puffy pussy. The aroma of her sex was magical and her swollen clit was peeping out of its hood. I flattened my tongue against it. She tasted so good. I sucked really hard on her bud and also nibbled it. The sounds of her moans were intoxicating to me. I was exciting this young woman to the point of her screaming and I was ecstatic.

 

Dave joined us, straddling the young woman's proud tits, his big, rock hard cock pointing at her lips. She took him deep into her mouth.

 

"That's it’s, take it… take it all,” he urged.

 

I heard Shelby gag as Dave pushed his cock into her throat. He pulled back long enough for her to get another breath - and then he filled her again.

 

I continued sucking and biting her clit. She was soon bucking her hips, close to orgasm, and I reached under her and pushed a finger into her tight bum. I began to finger-fuck that cute tight ass. It was no time before she flooded my face with her cum, gasping and mumbling with Dave’s huge cock stuffed in her mouth. He didn't hold out much longer, spurting his cum down her throat and telling her to swallow every drop.

 

We all collapsed on the bed, exhausted but smiling, completely fulfilled.

 

Unfortunately, Shelby had to work that day so we had to call time on our beautiful threesome. She dressed and Dave and I, wearing bath robes, escorted her to the door. We all kissed and agreed we would get together soon.

 

When he’d closed the door, Dave took me in his arms. “You’ve made me very happy,” he said, kissing my forehead, “and I’m very proud of you.”

 

He undid the tie on my robe and let it drop to the floor. He lifted me, hands clutching my buttocks, and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to the bedroom. On the bed we’d just shared with Shelby, he told me to raise my knees and spread my thighs as wide as possible. I felt my pussy lips part, exposing my hole, and Dave slowly penetrated me with two fingers. My eyes closed: I was in heaven.

 

I felt slightly tender in there but Dave knew just how to touch me. He curved his fingers inside and found that special spot. He began massaging my soft, sensitive g-spot and his thumb circled over and around my hardened clit. After all the excitement and draining orgasms I’d had, I couldn’t believe how quickly Dave had fanned my flames again. The sensations were exquisite and I rotated my hips, closed my eyes and sucked on my bottom lip.

 

"Oh fuck, Dave… yes, right there. That’s it, perfect. Please, keep going, don’t stop."

 

As I said that, he poked a finger into my back hole. Both holes penetrated, my body stiffened as a stunning orgasm immediately hit me, sending tremors down my undulating body. As I shook and trembled, Dave’s fingers went deeper, in an out, finding all the right places. His fingers fucked me steadily until my orgasm faded, leaving my breasts rising and falling with every heavy breath.

 

As I recovered, Dave withdrew his fingers and turned me over. “On your hands and knees,” he said.

 

He spread my cum juice around my brown hole and I screamed out when he quickly pushed his fat cock into me, a moment of pain turning to pure pleasure. Dave gave me time to adjust, to enjoy the sensation of his cock pulsing in my back hole. Holding my hips, he fed his long length into me and then drove up and down my passage, his balls slapping my ass cheeks.

 

Soon, I began to push back at him, meeting his thrusts. I wanted all I could get, wanted his cock to fill me, to flood me.

 

“Fuck me, please fuck me. Fuck me hard… harder,” I yelled. Bloody hell, I’m insatiable!

 

David tightened his grasp on my hips and slammed into me, driving his mighty erection as deep as he could go. I screamed, the depth and power of his penetration was simply wonderful. I felt his cock expanding, ready to cum, and I held my breath waiting for his release. When it came, he grunted loudly, thrust hard against my ass and his hot creamy white cum flooded and spilled out of me.

 

We collapsed onto the bed, this time we were totally spent. Definitely!

 

Curled in Dave’s arms, as sleep came to claim me, I had this final thought: Maybe I'm not as straight as I believed. But I know I want to experiment and experience even more sexual adventures.

 

Published 
Written by Simplicity
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments