Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Deep Dive (Part 2)

"Kate comes for another visit - this time with a friend."

10
2 Comments 2
5.5k Views 5.5k
6.3k words 6.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is the second instalment in an ongoing series. I recommend that you start with Deep Dive Part 1, and then work your way forwards chronologically."

Kate’s first visit to my house in the country had been quite the experience.  The sex that weekend had left my head spinning for days.

She called two weeks later, asking if she could come out again.  I jumped at the chance. 

The following Friday, her car pulled up to the house at around 5 PM.  The July skies were still bright, but I could see a thunderstorm gathering slowly on the horizon.

I stepped out to greet her, my heart pounding nervously.  Would we pick up where we left off, or were things going to be awkward?  

Expecting only Kate, I was taken aback as I watched her park the car.  She’d arrived with company.

Shit, I thought.  What the hell?

Both car doors opened at the same time.  Kate, stepping out from the driver’s side, waved to me, looking tentative.  From the passenger side, another woman emerged - someone I’d never met before.  She half-waved to me as well, looked around, and then walked with Kate toward the house.

As usual, Kate was dressed impeccably.   Sandals that laced halfway up her calves, a simple peasant blouse, and a flowing, madras print skirt.  She looked like she’d stepped straight out of a Ralph Lauren ad.  Lovely.

The other woman was something else again.  Deep brown eyes with long, black hair.  Slightly taller than Kate, she had a slim waist and hips, with beautiful full breasts.  She wore tight khaki shorts that showed off her long legs, and a black spandex top that did nothing to hide her assets.  There was something about her that I couldn’t quite put my finger on: she looked sultry, but tense.

“Hey!” Kate called out brightly, stepping up onto the deck and kissing me on the cheek.  “I hope you don’t mind… this is Dana, an old friend.  Dana - meet Julian.”

“Uh… hi there,” I said, confused.

“I told Dana I was coming out for a visit, and she asked if she could join.  That okay?” Kate asked, looking at me anxiously.

“Absolutely,” I replied.

“Thanks!” Dana piped up, looking relieved.  “Sorry for the surprise, but Kate’s told me so much about you and the place.  It all sounded fabulous.”

Inwardly, I was disappointed.  It looked like Kate and I were not going to have a repeat of our first visit.  I noticed that neither of them had even brought overnight bags.  Ah well, I thought.

I nodded noncommittally.  “Hey, mi casa es su casa,” I said.  I gestured toward the front door.

_________________________


While Kate showed Dana around the house, I made drinks in the kitchen.

Joining them out by the pool, I sat with them at the wicker patio table, getting acquainted.

“So… Dana and I go back together to college,” Kate said.  “We were roomies for two years.”

“Mmmm,” Dana smiled into her glass. “Crazy times.”

“We’ve stayed in touch ever since,” Kate continued. “Although…” glancing down at her own compact breasts, and then over at Dana’s full chest, “… we don’t trade clothes anymore.”  She giggled.

I was startled.  The comment seemed a bit TMI this early in the introductions.

Sensing my discomfort, Dana rushed to explain.  “At college, we looked just like sisters.  But in my mid-twenties,” she said, “more hormones seemed to kick in…” She looked down at her breasts.

“But she’s not complaining!” Kate interjected.  Nor should she, I thought, glancing at Dana’s cleavage.

We laughed, and moved onto other subjects.  Eventually, I asked them what their plans were.

“So…” I started.  “Would you like to stay for dinner?  I have some steaks we could grill, if you like.”

“Sure!” they both replied at the same time.

“What time do you need to get back into the city?” I asked.

They looked at each other awkwardly.

“Umm,” Kate replied.  “We were hoping to stay over, if that’s okay.”

I was surprised.  “But you didn’t bring any bags,” I observed.

“We did,” said Kate, “But we left them in the car.  We didn’t want to presume.”

“Oh!” I responded.  I immediately thought of the sleeping arrangements.  “I’ve only got one guest room,” gesturing at the patio doors behind me, “but I’m sure we can figure something out.”

“No problem,” Dana said quickly.  “Kate and I can share.  We’re used to it, right, roomie?” She looked at Kate and smiled. Something unspoken seemed to pass between them.

“Perfect,” I said, trying to sound far more enthusiastic than I felt.  

Well, that’s that, I thought.  Definitely no hot tryst with Kate tonight…  I was crestfallen.

“Let’s get your bags,” I prompted, standing up.

“I’ll help,” Kate volunteered.  

Walking with me to the car, Kate asked quietly, “Are you okay with this?  You seem a bit put out.”

“No, no… all good,” I replied.  “There’ll be other times.”

“Hmmm,” she responded vaguely.  I suddenly felt even more depressed.

_________________________


Back at the house, the girls deposited their overnight bags in the downstairs guest room while I prepared a salad for dinner.

I heard Kate walking towards the kitchen, and turned to greet to her.  Yikes.  Barefoot, she walked into the room wearing a bathing suit that just hid her vital bits: a small string thong, and two tiny triangles that barely covered her breasts.

“Well, hi there,” I stammered.

“Hi back!” she grinned.

“Glad to see you brought your suit this time.”

“Like it?”

“Yowza,” I replied, looking her up and down.

“See you outside,” she said, grabbing a bottle of wine and walking away.

_________________________


I joined them out at the pool a few minutes later.  Looking up, I could see the thunderstorm moving closer.  A long, deep rumble rolled off in the distance.  It was shaping up to be a doozy.

They were both sitting on the pool steps, swirling their feet in the water like kids.  

My heart skipped. I’d been gob-smacked by Kate’s bathing suit, but Dana’s was in another league altogether.  

She wore a black, sheer bikini almost the same colour as her hair.  While not quite as revealing as Kate’s, it fit Dana like a glove, showing off her slim hips and ample breasts.  She was a knockout.

My cock stirred with a mind of its own.  Jesus, I thought.  Not now…

“Hey!” Dana called out. “Joining us?”

I nodded, walking over and sitting down on the other side of the steps, facing them.  They both looked - and smelled - gorgeous.  Tanned, oiled, they were the perfect image of what the good life should be.

“Quite a pair…” I said, thinking about how amazing they looked together.

“Whose?” Kate responded with a mischievous look.  “Hers or mine?” Dana giggled at the pun.  

I flushed with embarrassment.  “You know what I mean,” I replied, looking away.  My prick had now gone completely rogue, growing harder with every passing second.  Fuck.

“So what do you think?” Dana asked, looking down at herself.  “I bought the suit especially for today.  Fit okay?”

I looked back at her, taking this as a cue to study her.  

“Mmmm,” I replied.  “Looks like it was made for you.  Perfect.”  Her firm thighs and flat belly were perfectly framed by the tight bikini bottoms.  Her breasts - Christ, those breasts - were barely contained by her top.

Dana smiled happily at the compliment, while Kate watched me carefully.  I caught her glancing at the bulge in my shorts.

“I think he likes it,” Kate said, nudging Dana and smiling faintly.  With that, Kate suddenly stood up, walked around to the side of the pool, and dove in.

I looked back at Dana.  She was watching Kate with a strange expression on her face.  She almost looks sad, I thought.  What’s going on here?

Dana shivered slightly, and then slowly eased herself down the pool steps into the water.  “Ooohh,” she cried out.  “Chilly!”  I could see her nipples instantly hardening under her bikini top.  The thin black fabric, now wet, concealed very little.  

Dana swam away towards Kate, who was quietly treading water in the deep end.  They started splashing each other, giggling.

Keeping my shorts on, (it was one thing for Kate to see my stiff cock, but quite another to flaunt it in front of Dana), I slowly edged after them into the pool.  The cool water did nothing to kill my erection.

Thunder rumbled again, closer this time.

Their splashing game was getting more intense, with Dana diving down under Kate, tickling her from below and driving her crazy.  Kate, in turn, was trying to tickle Dana back, but with less success.  I stood in the shallows, watching the growing mayhem.

“Stop!  Stop it!” Kate giggled, squirming away from Dana’s fingers.  She suddenly spun, plunged deep under Dana, and grabbed the string of her black bikini top.  It snapped in two.  The top promptly popped off, and Dana shrieked as it floated away towards the skimmer.  “You absolute bitch!” she screamed, laughing.

Dana lunged after Kate, who was desperately trying to clamber out the side of the pool, chortling like mad.  As Kate levered herself up towards the deck, Dana reached out, grabbed Kate’s thong, and pulled on it.  As Kate struggled to get away, the thong slid off her ass, and then down her legs.  Dana held up the skimpy piece of fabric like a trophy and whooped.  Kate was now buck-naked from the waist down, her ass cheeks shimmering in the late day sun. 

Now halfway out of the pool, Kate lay panting on the deck, her legs still dangling in the water.  Her bare ass jutted in the air. “Fuck!” she cried out.  Gladly, I thought, my cock pulsing with excitement.

Dana kicked through the water towards her, reared up, and smacked Kate squarely on the ass.  Kate shrieked in surprise.

“Be nice!” Dana laughed, as Kate finished scrambling out of the pool.  She stood up and turned around, breathing hard, and looked evilly at Dana.  Water ran down her belly through her wet, auburn pussy hair, trickling onto the deck.  The thunderclouds were gathering behind her, framing her in the late day sun.  She looked like a goddess.  An angry goddess, with revenge on her mind.

Dana treaded water in the deep end, breathing hard, staring up a Kate.  “Did that feel good?” she asked with a smile.

I stood silently in the shallows, unsure what was coming next.

As if on cue, both women suddenly turned their heads and looked at me.

“Enjoying the show?” Kate asked petulantly.  I didn’t know how to respond.  She stood there, her beautifully groomed pussy on full display, while her friend floated on her back, topless, not ten feet away from me.  As I’d suspected, Dana’s breasts were glorious.  My cock thrummed inside my shorts.

There was a moment of silence, and then Kate shouted “Get him!” jumping feet first into the pool as Dana rolled onto her stomach and swam quickly towards me.

I turned and lunged desperately towards the pool steps.  A hand grabbed at the waistband of my shorts, tugging hard.  No… I thought.  This can’t be happening.  I’m as stiff as a flagpole! 

I lunged away harder and felt a second pair of hands grabbing at me.  Bit by bit the shorts slipped down, my struggles only hastening the process.  Suddenly, the shorts were gone.  Like Kate, I was now naked from the waist down.  Unlike Kate, I had a raging hard-on that just wouldn’t go away.

“Ta-da!” Kate chortled, waving my shorts in the air.  “What’s good for the goose is good for the gander, dude!”  Dana joined in the laughter.

Facing away from them, still waist deep in the water, I was flummoxed.  If I climbed up the pool stairs, they’d get a good look at my ass and balls from behind.  If I turned around, my hard, waving cock would be plainly in view.

“Problem?” asked Dana.

I sighed, surrendering, and turned towards them, my prick clearly visible through the rippling water.

“Oh!” Dana exclaimed.  She looked dumbstruck.

“See?” murmured Kate.  “I told you…”

“You did,” breathed Dana.

They swam closer and closer, slowly starting to circle around me.  A vision of water nymphs popped into my head.  Or sharks.

Not quite ready for whatever was coming next, I turned and scampered up the stairs.

“Chicken!” Kate called out.

“Chicken with a great ass,” Dana giggled.

Still facing away from them, I grabbed a bath towel and wrapped it around my waist.  My bouncing cock was clearly evident, poking out against the fabric.

I turned back to them, screwing up my courage.  “What did you expect?” I exclaimed.  “Christ - a person can only take so much…”

“… inspiration?” Dana finished.

“Stimulation?” Kate chimed in.

“Well, at least something that ends with “-ation,” Dana grinned.

As badly as I wanted to jump back into the pool with them, I hesitated.  

I’d only been with Kate for two weeks and was still deeply uncertain about where things were going.  I really didn’t want to do something I’d later regret.  

Dana was also a complete unknown and seemed far more interested in Kate than in me.  It all felt way too complicated at that moment.

Frustrated with the whole situation, but still turned on as hell, I stalked away towards the house, fuming. I desperately wanted to collect my thoughts, calm down, and find some dry clothes.

The two of them stayed in the pool, whispering to each other, giggling.

_________________________


Back in the house, I went up to my bedroom to change.  My prick was still at full staff, aching for release.

Quietly, I lay down on the bed.  Just a quick one, I thought to myself.  Jesus, just something to get me through this.

I slowly started stroking myself, images of the two women drifting through my mind.  I wondered what Dana looked like fully naked.  Did she have a bush, or was she shaved?  Was it black, like her hair?  Did she and Kate have a history?  They certainly seemed comfortable with each other.  Too comfortable?  I started losing myself in all the permutations.

The pace of my jacking picked up, and I could feel myself getting nearer and nearer.  As pre-cum oozed from the tip of my cock, I could hear the familiar, wet, clicking sound as my hand moved up and down my glistening shaft.

Close now.  Close…

Kate’s pussy. Dana’s breasts.  Kate’s ass.  Dana and Kate scissoring…

I erupted into my hand, cum spattering across the bed, grunting loudly with the pleasure of release.

I lay there, breathing deeply as my cock slowly softened.  Bit by bit, I dozed off until I fell soundly asleep.

_________________________

I heard a quiet gasp.

Jerking awake, I looked around.

I was still lying on the bed, limp cock in hand, drying cum glistening on my belly.

Looking towards the door, I saw Dana standing there, now fully clothed.  Her eyes were wide, and her mouth slightly open.

“Hey, stranger,” she said quietly.  “We were starting to wonder what happened to you.”

I froze.  From where she stood, she could clearly see my limp cock, my cum-spattered belly… everything.  Christ.

“Uhhh…” I stammered.

“Was it good?” she asked.

“Good?”

“Your…” she seemed to search for the right word, “…wank,” she said, smiling.  “We really weren’t fair to you in the pool,” she continued.  “Sorry about that.  If it helps, you weren’t the only one getting hot and bothered out there.”

I pulled the sheet over my waist, mortified.

“I’ll tell Kate we found you.  See you downstairs?”  She turned and left the doorway.

_________________________


Ten minutes later, showered and changed, I walked nervously into the kitchen.

Kate and Dana were putting finishing touches on the dinner preparations.  They both wore thin, sleeveless summer dresses. Barefoot, their hair was freshly washed.  Their faces still looked flushed from showering.

Three seasoned rib steaks lay on a platter, ready for the grill.  The kitchen island was set with plates and cutlery. I realized I must have been asleep for a while.  No wonder Dana came looking for me.

Kate turned and asked sweetly, “All better?” 

Crap, I thought.  Dana told her.

“Ummm,” I responded, noncommittally.

“Well, a boy’s gotta do what a boy’s gotta do,” she said.  “Especially when you have the two of us around.”

How true, I thought. 

“How long was I out?” I asked.

“An hour or so,” Dana responded.

An hour or so?  Christ.  “Sorry,” I apologized.

‘No worries,” Kate said.  “We found things to do…” She glanced slyly over at Dana. My spidey sense immediately kicked into gear.

“Right,” I said, changing the topic.  “I’ll go close things up outside before we start the steaks - it looks like the storm’ll be here soon.”

I walked back through the house towards the pool.  As I cut through the guest room to the patio doors, I paused for a second.  There was a familiar smell in the air.  Musky.  And salty, like the sea.

I looked at the bed: it had definitely been used.  Wet spots dotted the comforter - some of them surprisingly large - and the pillows were crumpled and damp.

I glanced around the room.  Dana’s overnight bag lay open on the floor beside the bed.  I stepped closer, trying to figure out what I was looking at.  Nestled into the top of the bag was a leather contraption of some kind.  Looking closer, I froze.   Jesus.  It was a strap-on.  The life-like latex penis still glistened with someone’s juices. My thoughts swirled.  

Those naughty, naughty girls, I thought.

I took a deep breath, stepped outside, and began preparing for the storm.

_________________________


As we finished tidying up the kitchen after dinner, the thunder and lightning began in earnest.  A fierce wind picked up, raging through the tall white pines.  Then the rain came: light patter at first, changing to a veritable monsoon within minutes.

Ammillia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ammillia

We ran around the house, battening things down: shutting doors, closing windows, turning on lights as the sky got darker and darker.

“Jesus,” Kate remarked.  “This is a bad one.”  

Then the power went out.

“Oops,” I said.  “Time for some candles.”

I went to the supply cupboard, pulled out a box of emergency candles and some antique oil lamps, and began moving around the living room, lighting them.  A bolt of lightning struck somewhere close. The windows shook.

“Yikes!” Dana cried out from the kitchen.  She and Kate came scampering into the living room.

You’re well stocked,” Kate commented, looking around at the lit candles and lamps.

“Happens a lot out here,” I said.  “Pretty remote.  Remember the Boy Scout motto: Always be prepared…”

Lightning flashed again, and both women flinched.  Me too.

“Where’s the safest place to see the storm from?” Kate asked.

“Hmmm?”

“To watch the lightning.  Where’s the safest place?”

I thought for a moment.  “The guest room,” I said.  “Big patio doors.  It has the best view of the sky.”

Kate and Dana glanced at each other.  I immediately realized they weren’t aware that I’d gone through the room earlier to get outside.

Sensing a chance to get back at them for stripping my shorts off in the pool, I said, “Let’s go!”

Grabbing a lamp from a table, I walked off towards the guest room.  They trailed along behind, looking just a tad nervous.

_________________________


I stood by the glass doors, watching the storm.  The rain was torrential.

The guest room still smelled faintly of sex, and they knew it.  Sitting close together on the side of the bed, looking out the doors, they seemed preoccupied.

“Is this okay?” I asked.  “A good view of the storm, but safe and sound.”

They both nodded silently.  Kate looked down and spotted Dana’s open bag on the floor.  I could see her flinch when she realized what she was looking at.  The lamplight may have been dim, but the strap-on was still clearly visible.  She looked back at me.  I smiled.

“You came through here earlier, right?” she asked.

“Mmmm,” I replied, pretending to look out at the storm.

“When the lights were still on.”

“Mmmm.”

“Huh,” she said.

 I turned towards them. “Well… a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do,” I said in my best fake Western drawl.

Dana looked startled.

“Looks like we all had fun after our swim,” I added.

There was an awkward pause.

“Are you uncomfortable with this?” Kate asked, looking at me earnestly.

“Uncomfortable? No!” I exclaimed.  “Just feeling… a little left out.”

“Left out?” Kate cried.  “You walked away in a huff, and disappeared upstairs for an hour!  And you jacked yourself off in the process.”  Dana blushed silently - our secret was clearly out in the open. 

“Talk about feeling left out… Jesus!” Kate finished.

I thought about it for a second.  She was right.

“Sorry,” I said quietly.  “I’m a bit envious, maybe.”

Kate scooted back on the bed and patted the mattress.  “Come sit down,” she said.

Dana pulled her feet up off the floor and crossed her legs as I joined them. The three of us sat in a circle on the king-sized bed.

“When we were in the pool, Dana and I were really enjoying ourselves.  Both of us were getting incredibly turned on, and then you walked away.  You just left us standing there.”

I looked down, now regretting how I’d behaved.  

Directly across from me, Dana shifted her ass on the bed and adjusted her crossed legs.  

Something tugged at my attention. I squinted, looking closer at Dana. From where I sat, even in the dim light of the oil lamp, I could now see straight up her dress.  Lord, I thought - she wasn’t wearing any underwear. Her luxurious black bush was proudly on display. 

“So what were we supposed to do?” Kate continued.  I wrenched my attention back to her. “We thought you’d come back, but you didn’t.  So eventually we moved on to other things.”  She paused, and then finished, “Just like you did.”

I looked at her.  “You’re right,” I admitted.

“Wanna hear about it?” Kate grinned, suddenly changing tack.  

“Huh?”

“You like to watch.  Do you like to listen?  Maybe it’s my turn to tell you a story,” Kate continued.

She adjusted her crossed legs as well, pulling them towards her and spreading them wider. I caught a glimpse of her exposed pussy.  Damn! She’d gone commando too!  My cock surged in my jeans.

“So,” Kate continued, unfazed by where I was staring. “After we realized you weren’t coming back right away, we talked about what to do next.  The logical thing was to have a shower, grab a drink, and wait for you.”

“The logical thing…” Dana wryly interjected.

“Well, we tried,” Kate laughed. “We stepped into your outdoor shower to freshen up.  It’s huge, so there was room for two.  As we washed our hair, some old habits kicked in, I guess.  Dana started soaping my back, and things just moved downwards from there…”

“Downwards?” I asked. My throat felt parched.

“Well, back led to breasts, breasts lead to hips, hips led to belly… you get the picture”.

“To quote you from a few weeks ago,” I said, “Don’t leave out any of the juicy bits, please.”  I smiled at her.

Taking a deep breath, Kate continued.  “Okay, okay.  The juicy bits too…” Dana shifted again on the bed, her deep brown eyes looked huge in the lamplight.

Kate resumed: “So… breasts led to belly, and belly led to… my pussy.”

I straightened up, looking at Dana.

“Which eventually led to my pussy too,” Dana added.

“We were both standing there, rubbing each other, hoping you’d come out of the house and find us that way,” Kate said.  “We would have loved that.”  

I thought about what an idiot I’d been.

“But you didn’t,” Dana interjected.  “So we ended up taking care of things ourselves.”

Kate looked at Dana, and then back at me. “We dried off,” Kate continued, “incredibly turned on, and headed to the guest room. I really wanted your cock at that point…” she added, looking almost wistful.

“… so I obliged,” Dana said assertively.  She reached down, pulling her overnight bag up onto the bed.  “With this,” she finished, pulling out the strap-on.  The black latex cock looked almost menacing.   

“Or,” she continued, “I suppose we could have used this…” Out came a blue, tapered butt plug.  “With this.”  She rummaged again in the bag and pulled out a bottle of lube.  I was overwhelmed.

“But because I really did want to feel like you were fucking me, I asked Dana to use the strap-on,” Kate sighed.  

“Really,” was all I could say.  My cock was now almost pushing up through the waistband of my jeans.  “You’re a handy friend to have around,” I said, looking at Dana.

“Always be prepared,” she quoted back at me, smiling. “Kate can be an… inventive lover.”  She placed her right hand on Kate’s leg, gave it a gentle squeeze, and left it there, gently stroking her fingertips on Kate’s velvet skin.   

“Good to know,” I said, turning my attention back to Kate.

Kate’s face was flushed, and her breathing had grown deeper.  Dana’s hand was slowly moving up Kate’s leg towards her inner thigh.

“So Dana strapped on the dildo, pretended she was you, and fucked me silly until I came.”

She stopped abruptly, looking almost surprised by her own choice of words.  Well, that explains the wet spots on the bed, I thought.

“Just like when we were roomies back in college,” Dana added.

“I’m surprised you didn’t hear us, even upstairs,” Kate chimed in, giggling.  

Dana’s fingers slowly slid up under Kate’s dress.  I heard Kate hiss ever so slightly, running her tongue over her lips. The room was getting warm and smelled strongly of musk again.

My left hand was now in my lap, gently kneading my cock through my jeans.  Much more of this, I thought, and I’m going to come straight in my pants.

With her other hand, Dana gradually started rucking up her own dress.  Little by little, as she pulled the fabric higher, her glorious black bush came clearly into view.

We sat there silently, listening to each other’s breathing, falling into the moment.

Kate twitched suddenly, letting out a low moan.  I could hear a slick wet sound as Dana’s hidden fingers caressed her.  Dana’s other hand now slipped down over her own exposed mound and began gently stroking her slit.  Her fingers glistened in the lamp glow.

Kate reached down and pulled her own dress back, revealing Dana’s probing fingers.  

Both of them sat, eyes half closed, as Dana did her magic - her index finger gently parted Kate’s swollen labia, and then started slipping moistly in and out of her hole.  Kate groaned more loudly.  

With her other hand, Dana swirled her fingers over her own clit.  She sighed contentedly.

Unable to stand it any longer, I reached down and unbuttoned my jeans.  I pulled down my zipper and freed my straining cock.  It sprang to attention, throbbing in my hand.

At the sound of the zipper opening, both women opened their eyes wide. They watched me as I started stroking myself.

“Don’t want to feel left behind again,” I joked.

“Absolutely not,” said Dana, dreamily.

Kate watched my hand slide up and down my shaft.  Slowly, she moved her left hand over to Dana’s crotch.  Dana stopped fondling herself, and let Kate take over.  I breathed in deeply, enjoying the smell of their sex, watching as they gently fingered each other.

“Stop,” Kate suddenly murmured.  She pulled her hand away from Dana’s pussy.  Reaching down with both hands, she grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it off over her head.  Dana quickly followed suit.

Two of them sat in front of me, still cross-legged, now completely naked, their shimmering cunt lips slightly parted. 

“You too,” said Kate, looking at me.

I let go of my cock, pulled off my T-shirt, and raised my ass in the air to remove my jeans.  The three us sat on the bed, looking at each other.  Now what? I thought.

Already familiar with Kate’s body, I studied her in the faint light.  Small taut tits, swollen nipples, a sheen of sweat glistening on her belly, her damp, hazel-coloured cunt hairs almost glowing in the lamplight.

I shifted my gaze to Dana.  Her firm breasts heaved slightly as she breathed, nipples massively engorged.  I had an almost irresistible urge to lean over and suck on them.  A swollen, crimson clit jutted angrily out from between her pussy lips.

Kate lay back on the bed and sighed contentedly.  She looked over at Dana.  “Let’s show him what he missed,” she said.

Dana nodded wordlessly and shifted gracefully onto her knees.  She picked up the strap-on and expertly cinched it on over her crotch.  The black dildo wobbled stiffly in the air.  She leaned over and picked up the bottle of lube. Popping the top open, she drizzled it generously over the dildo, jacking away on it as she did so. It glistened in the shadows.

“You know the drill,” she said softly to Kate.

Kate rolled over onto her stomach, shoving a pillow underneath to raise her hips off the bed.  She parted her legs. 

Dana ran her hands up Kate’s inner thighs.  Her fingers began lightly stroking Kate’s pussy, sliding up and down her cleft, parting her moist pink lips.  Slipping a middle finger gently into Kate’s opening, she began working it in and out, in and out.  Kate quivered.

Dana placed her other hand on Kate’s exposed ass, flicking her thumb expertly over the puckered bud.  “Which one?” she quietly asked.

“My cunt,” Kate murmured into the sheets.  “I’m saving my ass for Julian,” she added, giggling.  My cock jumped.

Kate levered her butt higher in the air, and then pushed back towards Dana.  Dana moved forward, gripping the dildo, directing it towards Kate’s waiting pussy.  The tip slowly penetrated Kate’s opening.  She groaned softly with pleasure.

Uffff,” Kate grunted.  “Now fuck me.”

Dana eased the dildo further in, and slowly began thrusting. The view of the black latex cock slipping in and out of Kate was spellbinding.

“Uhh… Uhh...” Kate grunted softly.  She began repeatedly pushing herself back towards Dana, the dildo shoving deep into her cunt, then pulling out almost to the tip, then deep back in again.

“Sooo good,” she moaned.

Unable to contain myself any longer, I moved up behind Dana, placing my hands gently on her waist.  She was now firmly gripping Kate’s hips, pumping steadily.  Droplets of sweat were forming in the small of her back.

“What can I do?” I whispered into Dana’s ear.  

Surprised, but not skipping a beat, she quickly responded, “My ass. The plug. In my ass.”

I looked around, picked up the slender blue butt plug from the bed, and slathered it with lube.  Dana’s hips moved rhythmically as she slow-fucked Kate.  She leaned forward slightly, moving her legs farther apart. Her puckered bud was now fully exposed.

I drizzled lube onto her asshole and started gently rubbing the tip of the plug against it.  Dana moaned with pleasure.  I began easing in the plug with small pumping motions.  “All the way,” she groaned.  I pressed harder, and the plug popped snugly into her ass.

“Jesus Christ!” Dana exclaimed. I saw her ass cheeks shudder as she clenched down on the plug.  “Now my clit!” Dana cried out.  “Please… my clit!”

I snaked my hand underneath her from behind, matching her back and forth motion as she continued to fuck Kate.  Running my fingers up her wet slit, I found her clit.  It was swollen to the size of a walnut.

“Rub it rub it rub it,” Dana chanted, panting loudly.

I placed two fingers over her nub and began fondling her.  Her thrusting got faster.  Kate was almost squealing with pleasure beneath her.

“Harder!” Dana ordered.  

I jabbed my thumb roughly up against her clit, massaging it as firmly as I could.  Her fucking became more frantic, and Kate’s high-pitched cries grew louder.

“Close…” Dana whispered hoarsely.  “Keep rubbing… almost… almost…”

Suddenly, Kate spasmed beneath Dana, an ungodly wail escaping from her lips.  She jerked back on the dildo, her pussy oozing pale milky cum onto the sheets. 

Dana reared up, her back straight, eyes tightly closed, grinding herself down onto my thumb.

“Now now now!” she cried, cumming in unison with Kate.  Her liquid flowed copiously down my fingers.  Between the two of them, I’d never seen more juice in my entire life.

Slowly, Dana’s thrusting eased off, pulling further out of Kate each time.  Finally, with a faint sucking sound, she pulled the dildo out of Kate’s cunt, shuddered, and collapsed onto the bed beside her.

_________________________


The storm had finally eased, rumbling off into the distance.

I was kneeling on the bed, watching the two women as they slumbered.

They lay on their left sides, spooned tightly together.  Dana’s right hand rested gently on Kate’s breast, the strap-on and butt plug now abandoned on the floor beside the bed.

My hard-on had gradually subsided.  Unlike Kate and Dana, I hadn’t found release, but I sensed it would be wrong to push things any further at this point.  There’ll be another time, I thought. Hopefully… 

I decided to leave them in peace, and quietly started easing myself off the bed.  Kate’s eyes opened slightly.  She reached out, placing a hand on my thigh.

“Noooooo…” she crooned.  “Stay.  Lie down with us.”

I happily turned back, stretching out on the bed, facing her.  A gentle, satisfied look played across her face.  God, she looked lovely.

Her eyes opened wider, searching my face.

“Did you come?” she asked.

I shook my head.  “Later,” I said.

“Not fair,” she yawned softly.  “We should fix that.” 

Kate’s hand moved gently down my hip, sliding over my belly towards my stirring cock.  The tips of her fingers caressed its head.  “Come baaaack, Mr. Willy,” she quietly sang.

Her hand slid down my stiffening shaft, gripping it more tightly.  “That’s better,” she murmured, and began gently stroking me.

Dana’s eyes were now wide open, watching us closely.

I was back at full mast.  Kate, now fully awake, licked her lips and scootched down the bed until her face was directly in front of my groin.

“Mmmm,” she hummed.  I felt the tip of her tongue, flicking.  “Good boy,” she said.  Her mouth slipped warmly over the head of my cock.  I groaned.

Taking in more and more of me, she swirled her tongue, sucking, pulling back, then sucking harder.  Her hand was firmly wrapped around the base of my shaft.

As Dana lay on her side watching us, she hiked up a leg and began caressing herself, her eyes shining brightly. God, I thought, that woman is insatiable.

We lay there, Kate avidly sucking on my cock, Dana swirling away at her own clit.  The tension was slowly building.

“Good?” Dana breathed.

“Mmmmm,” Kate and I replied in unison.  We giggled.

Without warning, Kate suddenly pushed me over on my back and clambered on top of me.  “And now for the real thing,” she breathed.  She looked at Dana.  “Wanna help?”

Dana stopped caressing herself, reached over, and took my rock-hard prick in her hand.  She jacked me slowly a few times, getting used to the feel of me, and then pointed my shaft straight up in the air as Kate slowly lowered herself down towards it.

“Careful,” Kate whispered. “A bit tender down there now…”

She eased herself further and further down over my cock, until I was fully engulfed.  Dana withdrew her hand, and resumed rapidly tapping her clit.  

I was moments away from coming.  Kate knew it.

“Close?” she asked.

“So close,” I replied.

“So cummmm,” she purred, picking up the pace.  Her pussy slid eagerly up and down my shaft, her ass in the air, her juices flowing.

“Cummmmm…” she hummed again.

I felt an immense pressure building in my balls and began thrusting up into her, desperately at the edge.

“Now…” Kate urged.  

As if anticipating my explosion, Dana started roughly thrusting two fingers into herself, grinding at her clit with the heel of her palm.  Her eyes were closed, with an almost pained look on her face.  Kate looked over at her and smiled knowingly.  “Both of you… now…”

A white light suddenly flashed behind my eyes, and my cock erupted.  I squirted deeply into Kate’s cunt - over and over - as I groaned loudly.  A gasp escaped Dana’s lips, and I watched her shudder with another orgasm.

There we are,” Kate murmured. “Everybody happy...” 

She eased herself down and lay on my chest while my cock continued to pulse slowly inside her.

“So…” she cooed quietly into my ear. “Can we stay over tomorrow?” 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by 010JulianP
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments