Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Every Beautiful Hour

"Anna's lovers treat her to a full day of romance before she has to leave"

8
4 Comments 4
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This was partially inspired by She's unique 'collective' writing style, as well as the dual-narrator style of The Ethical Slut by Dossie Easton and Janet Hardy."

Our names are Lee and Sara, and Anna is our lover.

A few months ago, she told us she was moving back home to take care of her grandparents. They were sick, and had no one else. It was a hard for us to accept, but we knew in our hearts it was what she needed to do, and supported her decision. We had one condition, however; before she left, we got to spend 72 hours together, just the 3 of us. We would take time away from work, family, and friends to just enjoy being together while we still could; it was her last week.

The first night we made love in her and Sara's shared apartment, falling asleep with her in between us. As we woke up the next morning, we told her to keep her eyes closed. "We have a surprise," Sara said.

"No peeking!" Lee continued. She smiled like a birthday kid as we slipped the velvety blindfold over her eyes.

She sat up and turned left and right, trying out her new sense of the world, feeling our presence on the bed beside her. "Okay, I'm ready, what is it?"

We closed in on her, Lee wrapping his arms around her from behind and kissing her neck, Sara cupping her cheeks in her hands and planting a kiss gently on her lips. We tumbled backward on the bed, kissing and touching her all over while she writhed in darkness. "We're going to treat you today," Lee whispered.

"All day," Sara sighed. We kissed and tumbled around each other on the bed; with the blindfold on she was at our mercy. We had her on her stomach, three hands massaging her back, one her inner thigh. Her rosy panties slid down and we took turns kissing her mouth and clit until she became wild, wrangling her sweaty body between us.

Sara kissed her forehead before leaving for the bathroom. Lee stayed and cuddled with her. "What would you like to do now, love?" he asked.

"Am I supposed to keep this on all day?"

"All day."

She laughed and rolled sideways on the bed in the direction of Lee's warmth. "But we can't possibly do this all day, how will I eat? How will I bathe?"

"We'll help you," he answered. "I told you, we're going to treat you. All day."

We helped her out of bed and towards the bathroom. Sara helped her find the toilet while Lee ran the shower. We hopped in together, just the two of us, and locked eyes with each other, a moment of joy and sadness all rolled into one as we wordlessly shared how we felt. We kissed, to comfort each other as much as ourselves, knowing that the time for tears was later. We heard Anna fumbling to slide the shower door open.

"I want in!"

Foggy glass slid open and we welcomed Anna, nude save her blindfold. As we kissed, we also got to work on her, scouring her skin with soap and hot water, scrubbing her aggressively while playing with her at the same time. She felt around for both of us, our shapes already memorized in her imposed darkness. She found Lee's cock, already hard in her grasp. She and Sara knelt to suck him off, while they felt the cool sensation of liquid shampoo dripping across their heads. He scrubbed and lathered it into their hair while they caressed him from side to side, taking him deeper with every gape.

Once Lee was close, we were both running our hands through Anna's hair, massaging her scalp as he came in her mouth. We both shared a deep kiss while she finished sucking Lee off.

After a few more minutes we finished washing each other. Lee went to prepare breakfast while Sara helped Anna with her clothes. "You get to dress me too?" she teased.

"Yep, you're ours for the day," Sara replied matter-of-factly.

"Lucky me!"

Anna giggled at every little touch we gave her, extra sensitive as her body continued adapting to the darkness. We dressed her up, and then dressed her down, then ate breakfast in our underwear, and then dressed her up again. We went through her entire wardrobe, Sara dressing and undressing her while Lee posed himself on the bed like a fashion critic. "No, not that one. Yes, that one. Hmm, no, not daring enough." We liked the skinny ripped jeans, but couldn't find the right top to go with. Topless, she feigned modesty with her arms across her breasts, while Sara tossed her way through the crowded closet. Next we had her in a long plaid button shirt, and she stood bottomless while we debated between shorts and a long skirt. Disrobing her again, we finally decided on the forest green dress with short pleated skirt, a favourite of ours.

MissCharlotteTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissCharlotteTS

We helped tie her hair back into a ponytail while putting her shoes on. "Where are we going?"

"We're taking you on a picnic," one of us replied.

It was a beautiful day as we led her down the street, hand in hand, to the park. Lying on a blanket we read poetry to her, described what the silly playground kids were doing, and fed her tea and crumpets. Rolling her onto her stomach, we massaged her, and then let her take a nap between us while we stared up at the trees and the infinite sky behind them. Our hands reached across her back to squeeze each other's, to share comfort in our dread and longing.

People turned their heads as we led our blindfolded companion down the street to the restaurant. The waitress was kind and fell in love with the idea when we explained what was going on.

We stopped on our way home to observe the sunset. "It's so beautiful!"

"I want to see!"

"But you can't."

"But can't I just take a peek?"

"No. You'll just have to imagine it."

We described it to her in great detail, embellishing a little for fun. To be sure, it was not as breathtaking with the skyscrapers and smog obscuring our view, nor was there a rainbow with a purple dragon soaring in the distance, but we didn't feel the need to share that.

On the landing to the apartment, we stopped for a moment to do one of our favourite things: all three of us shared a long kiss.

Up in our bedroom, we undressed her yet again. Now used to the darkness, she could sense us around her. She became impatient, pulling us closer to suck on our lips or necks while we tried to slide the dress off her shoulders. One breast free, she forced Sara by clasping the back of her scalp onto it. Lee continued pulling the other shoulder strap down, compressing her other breast from behind and kissing her deeply.

Eagerly we pulled her underclothes down, and Sara's head disappeared under the green skirt. We played with her clit and her breasts until she came, standing, almost falling back into Lee's arms. We quickly took our own clothes off while we pulled her to the bed. "Now you're going to treat us," we teased.

Sara's fingets clasped and forced Anna's head between her thighs while Lee fucked her from behind. Lee leaned in, spreading Sara's legs wide, to join cunnilingus. Two tongues rapidly lapped at her until she climaxed, gushing onto her lovers while they shared a victory embrace.

We continued to play with her, and love her, for hours; leading her helplessly to water before fucking her more, fucking each other while watching her blindly crawl to the bathroom, and spinning and tumbling around her until she couldn't tell up from down. She came while we had her hanging off the edge of the bed. Her head was on the carpet with her pussy in the air, and both of us licked and sucked her until she screamed deliciously.

We all shared an orgasm together while spooning, her in the middle. She came with Lee inside her, and her hand reaching around to pleasure Sara. Once it had come inside both lovers, Lee's cock was spent, and we collapsed together in a pile, crossed in a web of limbs.

"Thank you for today," she said, finally. Night long fallen, we all shared the darkness together, accutely sensitive to the sound of every breath.

"I want to see your eyes," one of us said. We slid the blindfold off and clicked on the bedside lamp. Even in the dim light, she squinted to adjust after hours of darkness. She looked so cute, adorable, beautiful, heavenly even, like she was just waking up. We couldn't take our eyes off her, knowing soon this would all be but a memory. She rubbed her eyes for a moment, then looked at us; big beautiful green eyes that could hypnotize us, that spoke of such compassion and kindness, that made us feel the fullness of her love. We both kissed her together, fearless of suffocating ourselves in her embrace. "We love you," over and over we said it.

"I love you too," over and over she said it. "I can't leave you," she cried.

We wiped her tears away. "Yes you can, it's what you have to do, what you'd regret not doing otherwise. But not for the next 48 hours at least. We can make every hour as beautiful as this, and that's more than a lot of people get in their lifetime."

We held her until morning, not quite sleeping, not quite awake; it was clear we couldn't let her go either.

 

 

Published 
Written by Venutian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments