Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Freedom Day Eve

26
19 Comments 19
5.1k Views 5.1k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Competition Entry: Pride

I consider myself a straight woman and love the diversity among my circle of friends. I enjoy fun. I enjoy freedom and justice and equality. It makes my heart swell to contemplate a perfect world. I enjoyed lots of equivalence and equality and that got me thinking, musing, and dreaming.

Tomorrow was the Alan Ross Celebration of Freedom Day in Dallas, and my two very bestie favorite bisexual men were coming to spend the night.

“What if,” I thought to myself, “I were to rent a big old, elaborate house outfitted with gleaming, modernistic features and big cozy furniture, walls smashed with my favorite art?” 

As my mind forms the vision, I imagine the house filled with music, with a dirty beat playing in the background as I twirk and dance to answer the knock at the door. 

Closing my eyes, I lose myself in the vision and think, “Let the fun begin.”

In my musings, Tony and Credence walk up the driveway while I dance my way to the door, having already anticipated their arrival. In our mid-twenties now — twenty-six, to be precise — I have known Tony since we were budding teenagers, getting to know each other and finding that by some miracle, we were of like minds. 

Thinking back to when we met Credence together at the gay pride parade in 2013 and found that somehow, and for whatever reason, we all seemed to fit. We believed in possibility. We believed in better. We had a ride or die kind of trio thing going on. Real and true. I digress.

Engaged with the cause, we had been out several times a year passing out flyers concerning a wide range of progressive ideas — getting people to vote; fighting persistently for the unfairly impoverished and disadvantaged, for racial bias, for elderly and children; for various causes like climate change and science; pushing for the rights of all, especially the LGBTQ community. We got into the grass roots activism that is the heartbeat of all good movements. We struck and marched for all kinds of rights and freedoms and boycotted all that disagree, like a certain chicken restaurant whose foundation donated one million dollars to the Fellowship for Christian Athletes. A religious organization who requires staff and volunteers to adhere to a strict "sexual purity" policy prohibiting any "homosexual acts," even for married people. We did manage to make rainbow chains from candy wrappers and sent them flying and landing in indiscreet places as a gentle reminder saying, “fucks sake, chill, resist and taste the rainbow.” We were proud and passionate about celebrating human rights and freedom, sharing the word and our hearts with people, and hoping for so much love to vibe the air on the day of the celebration.

So to say we were a little amped this eve of the Day would be an easy understatement.

Back to the vision. So as I open the door and see Tony and Credence, I think to myself, “Oh yeah, they are looking so good.” Watching them, my mouth waters, as I think, “They look like ice cream. And — fuck — I get to play with them both together.”

Allow me to emphasize, if you haven't had sex with two men, I feel bad for you. 

So let’s talk about Tony. Tony is a twenty-six year old dark black man, with short black hair. He is a five foot ten inch, one hundred eighty pound soccer player, and his body is beyond fine. His thighs and calves and ass are powerful. Every inch of this man was defined naturally from running and swimming. And he doesn't mind if you look as he gives you that drop your pants smile. A drop everything and blast right in kinda friend. He loves this weekend. 

Tony loves the sheer sexiness of the three of us together but always wants time with Credence — Creed, for short — to himself. I don't understand why I love to watch them so much, but I could play with my clit, sucking my fingers, eating edible gummies and diddle myself into a mind-blowing condition watching them make love for quite a long period. Edging myself, seeing all that dick. It’s a veritable no brainer. 

One time, watching them, I grabbed my new suction cup dildo and I was in schway heaven. Watching them use their dicks made me so horny my brain tingled. I secured the suction cup cock to the wall beside me and shivered as I backed up on it. With those dicks in full control of my viewing pleasure — live porn, in living color — the head of that dildo massaged my pussy. My hips rocked, my eyes rolled back, my clit thumped, and my pussy contracted. I bet you like the thought of me sliding back over that suction cup cock and fucking myself into glorious oblivion as my mouth watered for and from their fucking cocks, don’t you?

This dream has me a little bit all over the place. Back to Tony. Delicious Tony. Tony prefers sex a little rough, with pinches and bites and growls followed by a precum-drooling black cock on silky skin. He is probably the hottest fuck I have ever had. He makes me purr and growl. He likes to bend me over, on my knees, and whisper in my ear that my white ass is a hot wet dream as he tugs on my nipples and makes me pant for him. And I do. He rubs his cock on me and makes me so wet I whine for more. Fuck. He makes me such a slut and it’s so damned good.

And Credence, what a guy. Perfection comes to mind. So laid back, so easy, so sweet. Creed is maybe six foot three, about one hundred ninety-five pounds. He works out with weights but he’s no muscle jock. No, this man is long and lean and ascribes to yoga. You could play a symphony of quarter toss, bouncing them off his fine ass. He’s pale skinned with those blushy places — his cheeks that redden when he smiles, his thighs that redden when he’s aroused — that steal glances and evoke growls. His unruly hair and his smirkiest cute grin for some reason always make me leak thinking of how magic his tongue really is. Those grey eyes, usually simmering with sexuality and desire, are veiled with love. He is a genuine hippie. Creed is visibly the man. I sigh to myself, falling in love all over again just thinking of him and his cock. Or maybe that’s lust. No matter, I love it. Creed has a plethora of toys. He’s like the fucking FAO Schwartz of sex toys.

Creed likes to wear a toy in his ass when we are together and turns it on to vibe his ass and prostate up to new stratospheric sensations, his cock surging. He’s a little romantic, too. He brings me presents — toys. But, to be real, they’re as much for him as for me. He’s partial to watching me play with them while he is feeding his hard cock inside Tony, knowing I am drenched, humping myself with whatever he brings me.

Tony and I were around twenty one when we met Credence back in 2013. He was forty-three. Tony and I had been doing shots at a drink stand, surrounded by thirsty people, and Credence strolls up and says, “Let me get another for these two, and I'll take a martini. Just wave the closed bottle of vermouth over it.”

Creed passed the bartender a fifty and said, “Thanks.” He drew then on this small sleek vape and handed it to me. Leaning close, he whispered, "Have you met Bugotti? I hope you get along. I like it when everyone gets along." 

Creed stretched out his hand to Tony in introduction. I made a pyramid of hands over theirs and we toasted and cheered. I drew the smoke into my mouth and throat, then coughed, smiling at them both. Seated on the drink stand, I dead panned the song, “I woke up in a new Bugotti,” my hips bouncing off the edge of the stand in faux gangster pose. We became fast friends and spent the next five years attending this celebratory reverence of people helping people and finding purpose in making this a better world for everyone.

Anyway, back to the vision. I told you I’m all over the place today. It’s because I’m so excited about the celebration and also about all the hot dick Tony and Creed are going to give each other and me. I dream of baking some chicken in the oven seasoned with Jamaican spices, and making a big bowl of balsamic rice dotted with cilantro, with a yogurt sauce on the side. The guys grill some huge portabella mushrooms while I make an avocado crab dib for a plentiful veggie plate. Add some champagne and weed and, fuck, it's a party.

As is our tradition, we’ll lounge by the pool, our voices carried away by the breezes of this sunny afternoon. I had picked up some tasty, fragrant oils and we are now rubbing each other’s skin with them as the day lazes by. Our skin hot and fire-baked from the day, we get up and slide into the pool, my sunglasses reflecting these two beautiful men. 

They are whispering so I feel it coming but I didn't know what. They each grab a leg and an arm and proceed to get me out of my swimsuit under water. I’m not sure why I’m even wearing one. Anyway, naked now, I slip deep down and completely saturated I suck Tony's big balls as I fondle his already hardened shaft. As Tony’s dick throbs in my fingers, I feel Creed slip a little egg-shaped vibrator into my taut little ass and turn it on. The vibrations send waves over my body. While I struggle to absorb that, and hang onto Tony’s gorgeous cock, Creed rubs his dick all over my bottom, spanking me, making me delirious. I come up for air grinning and so turned up. 

So now, another tradition — who is first and why? We play this game every year, and it makes me giggle while I pose as each gives his reasons. Puckering my mouth and spreading my legs, first perched at the edge, and then bending over it, I give them reasons. 

Tony ruffles and grabs Creed’s tousled curls. Pulling hard and playfully open palming Creed’s chest, Tony says, “I should be first because I haven't had her since last Wednesday.”

Creed splashes him in the face and rolls his eyes, patiently trying to explain to Tony the importance of fucking, when he blurts out, “I put a vibe in her ass. Your reason doesn't compare.”

LesiVietta
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LesiVietta

Looking over at me, he snarls, “Hey Bogart, share!” 

I snort with laughter and pass Creed the blunt.

Back to the game, Tony speaks. “My balls are bigger. You did see her go straight for them, didn't you?”

Creed pulls up into a standing position, his arms all sleek and muscled, rising out of the water, his vibe and butt plug shining as he cups his balls and says, “What a waste.”

Me? I am loving being with my friends, laughing and acting silly.

I thoughtfully nibble my thumb and think, as I always do, “Silly boys. They are so cute thinking that it's their decision.”

I tell Tony to get out of the pool and come kiss me. Backing up to the side of the pool, he pushes up and jumps out. Walking over to me, he watches Creed out of the side of his eye with a big shit-assed grin on his face. As Tony’s mouth meets mine, and our tongues roll across one another, Creed looks up to the sky, squinting, running his fingernail up and down his cock almost like he has an itch. His cock stiffens as he applies this manipulation to the tender underside of his bulging shaft, which is now sporting an elastic cock ring. I watch him tremble and it makes me shiver.

I lead the three of us away from the pool to a self-made nest full of large mattresses and tons of pillows. The music provocatively leading, the weed making us dreamy, we sip champagne.

I have them both and I luxuriate in the sensations of their tongues and mouths, their thick yearning cocks poking me here and there. I pout and moan. 

I hear myself begging, “May I suck someone?” and think to myself, “Shut up. Jesus, like I am a human dick-sucking robot.” That’s kind of appropriate given how much time I've spent cooing and slobbering over both of them, but then it really isn’t robotic at all. It’s fluid and passionate and hungry and raw.

At my request, Creed's dick is against my mouth like a magic wand. He smears his precum all over my lips and pushes Tony's head down to lick up the remnants. Tony snaps Creed's butt plug in his ass and laps all the precum that escaped my tongue. 

Then, in the midst of swallowing Creed whole, I feel Tony fucking me. His cock is so firm and thick and strong and possessive inside my dribbling cunt. I know I will cum quickly because now he is twisting my little nipples and it is all that matters. Or no. All that matters is Creed running his hands over Tony's unblemished chocolate ass and both of them moaning while Tony is whispering naughty things like, “I am gonna pound your dirty slut pussy until Creed opens his ass and lets me inside.” It's a slow, frenzied dance of touch and taste and sound as I am transported to ecstasy with my first orgasm of the evening. 

We take a small break. We roll a couple more blunts and open a new bottle, but we’re not ready to stop yet. Far from it.

Moving inside the house now, we light candles and drop the driving beats to more soothing melodies and eat dinner. After, we move upstairs to what we refer to as “the big bed.”

I see Creed opening a calfskin duffle. As he removes each item with care and precision, Tony and I get a little excited. 

I walk over and whisper to him, “I wonder what he brought.”

Tony says “no telling” and kisses me, pulling all my hair up into his fist. He grins, and whispers, “Can I fuck you while he gets ready or would that be impolite?” 

I whisper back, “There’s a protocol?” 

We laugh and I sit reverse on his firm, seven-inch long, thick, ebony cock. I gasp as it slips in because that interaction requires a moment of reverence. I know I mentioned his nutsack and big balls, and they are big and low now and begging for my hands to pull them and squeeze them. I love my fingernails gliding over them with both hands. I love pulling them away from his body as he cums. He reaches up and takes a breast in each hand and pulls them firmly and delciously as I ride him, getting close. 

Tony knows how to fuck me. He grabs my hips and says, “I love fucking naughty girls,” as he moves me up and down his dick. I am groaning with his fullness and my clit is pulsing under my busy fingers. 

I moan, “Baby, baby, I am cumming!”

When he grunts in response, “Cum on my fuckmeat and tell me you love it,” my mouth starts to form the words but can’t keep up with the sensations. Too late. I am cumming, groaning as I lean back against him, my hands on his thighs, and I am gone with it. I feel him shooting deep inside me and my mind feels electric.

Creed is right there as I open my eyes. He says, “Come on, guys, I want to poke things in you. I want to see how you react.”

Tony kind of plops out of me and says, “Oh, I will react just fine in that tight ass, Creed, and maybe in your mouth too if you want.”

Creed grins and tells him, “You are gonna wear a butt plug tonight that will also massage your prostate gland. Dude, you will be so hot tonight.” He bends Tony over, presses it into Tony’s ass, and turns it on a low, steady vibration that makes the end of Tony’s cock drip.

Tony kisses Creed and grabs his cock then drops to his knees and sucks Creed slowly and wetly. Creed is growling and telling him “Take it all! Swallow my cock!” 

Creed pulls Tony's mouth off his cock and points to me as he walks over to where the toys are. He holds up the prettiest toy I have ever seen. It is like flesh but it isn't. It looks like a full-sized cock on one end, but also has a hooked other end with a bulbous cockhead to go inside me while I wear the big dick on the outside. He kisses my nipples and tells me to relax. I do and I feel the bulbed cockhead enter me, and there is something touching my clit, too. It feels wriggly. Tingly. Electric. 

Creed kisses my lips and tells me, “I bought this so you would fuck me with it while getting fucked by it yourself.” It’s all I can do to gasp and just nod at him.

“You are a dirty girl,” he continues, “and I thought it was fitting.” 

I look down at the dildo inside me and the big dick poking out from my mound. I feel myself getting wetter instantly. I have a big dick, and it’s fucking hot. I walk behind Creed just to touch him. He smells so good. I run my tongue up his ass crack into the hollow above it and I spittle so it runs down into his ass. 

Creed moans, “Oh my god, baby, you have such an amazing mouth.” Meanwhile, he puts his cock back inside Tony's mouth and begins face-fucking him. 

Tony swallows Creed over and over then stands and grabs his own cock and comes behind me, spanking my butt with it and puts it between my ass cheeks and jacks himself like that, the vibrator buzzing inside him, while I pull my nipples and I press my dick into Creed's exquisite butt. 

Tony starts cumming, and the vibrations on his prostate take him to his knees, shaking. I haven't cum yet, but between the vibrations on my clit and the vision of my big dick fucking Creed, I am nearly frantic. I bite the middle of his back and scratch and try to climb atop him. I am giving as good as I get and I feel deliciously perverted with a dick. The feelings inside my wetness are overwhelming and I want to cum like this. I thrust and thrust and then holler, “Fuck! I am cumming!” 

As I feel Creed tremble, I reach around to grab his dick and his sperm gushes over my fingers. I keep cumming for what seems forever as we rock together with the intensity. 

We feel so good. We begin to ready for bed. We brush our teeth. All personal hygiene is attended and we file into the big shower. Creed comes up to me and kneels down, lifting my leg over his shoulder. He kisses my bare thigh and tells me, “Special present for you, cutie,” as he puts a small egg vibrator in my pussy. It is quiet and discreet and controlled by a small remote control Creed is wearing on a chain around his neck.

Suddenly, I am pushed against a wall and Creed’s slick fingers are fingering my ass. I am trembling, struggling to stay on my feet that are now spread and planted firmly on the shower tiles. Creed tells Tony, “Fuck, is she sexy or what?”

Tony smiles, nods and says, “Turn around, Creed, and give me your little little man pussy.”

While they fuck, the egg vibrates inside me, and I am bent over against the wall, writhing and cumming like a freight train. I can't get the vibe out. Everything is too wet — too slick — so I desperately try to find the button on the braid around Creed's neck, but he is in la la land with his butt being punished by hot Tony. Creed holds me away with one hand as he growls and moans, his other hand jerking his cock in a frenzy. 

Tony bites Creed's neck and calls him a dirty name as he cums. Creed reaches behind and pulls Tony's hips into his wanting ass, extending his arm far enough to grab the hard vibrating cock in Tony’s ass, and Tony begins cumming. I, meanwhile, am on the shower floor, out of my mind with multiples, gasping and bucking and panting from the sensations and from the live porn movie playing out right before my eyes. I’m so far gone I’m almost crying. 

Finally, Creed recovers and pushes the button to stop my vibe. They help me up, and Creed removes it and places it on the bathroom counter. They dry each other and me. We stumble to the bed. We kiss goodnight. Entangled we sleep. 

When want and cravings become so precious, you immerse yourself wholly, hoping for fulfillment. All the pent up anger and angst against the broken world becomes the release of thoughts that keep you up at night, and you are present and ready for battle. Like a summer storm, you realize the purity of humanity and your heart bleeds like angry rain from the sky. You lick and suck and nurture that anger with precious friends to keep going no matter what. 

Resist, my friends.

And have a little fun along the way. 

Speaking of which, here come Tony and Creed walking up to my door. Somehow I know the reality is going to be even better than the dream.

Published 
Written by lilwhipp
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments