Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking the Band with Kelly

"Annie and Kelly become groupies for the night."

13
1 Comment 1
12.4k Views 12.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words

It was a Saturday night in April of 1995. Kelly and I had met Annie at our local nightclub and had a wild night with her last fall. Kelly was really over with dealing with the holidays and ‘itchy’ as she put it. She called Annie in January. Their plan had us meeting at the club in two weeks.

As it turned out, it was insanely, bitterly cold that night. The girls had to dress for survival and the club was dead. We ate a pizza and all went back to our house. We enjoyed our hot tub and had a great night of three-way adventures with Annie. Lots of fun but not the level of crazy the gals wanted.

It was now April and Annie called Kelly and said she was going out to the club on Saturday. A band she really wanted to see was performing. We agreed to meet up with her. Kelly spent the next few days planning her outfit. We screwed every night anticipating Saturday night. At thirty-four Kelly was horny all the time. The more sex we had, the more she needed.

Saturday evening when she emerged from the bedroom, dressed and ready to head out, I nearly had a stroke. She had been shopping without me, dying to see my reaction. First, I need to let you know that Kelly had changed her hair color on a whim just before Christmas. She went from blonde to dark, dark brown. Her hair came down to about her shoulder blades and was straight, parted down the middle.

Her toenails and fingernails were painted deep burgundy to match her top. She called her shoes ‘Barbie’ shoes (I think because of how they slipped on). They were black with two-inch platform soles and six-inch chunky heels. They had peep-toes and a sling-back. She now ‘towered’ at five-feet-eight-inches.

Her top was a bustier, in the largest size they had, but it just barely contained her huge 34F boobs. The top was deep burgundy, with a lot of black in it. Each cup was defined by a black outline with a bit of black lace across the top of each cup. To be blunt about this top: It was a tit platter. Her areolae were millimeters away from popping out and it wasn’t going to take a lot of movement to send them flying out. It only came down to a couple of inches above her belly button.

She was showing a lot of midriff because of her ‘miniskirt’. I use the term loosely. I have teased her about another short shirt she had that I called ‘the belt’. This one really was! It was black, leather and nine or ten inches long. She wore it so low on her hips, you knew without question that she shaved her twat. There was really no way to wear a G-string without showing it off (which wasn’t a ‘thing’ back then) so she went without.

Kelly really went to town on her eyes. Full raccoon. Extremely dark. Very punk/rock/goth. She was so fucking sexy I could hardly catch my breath. She was a hardcore rocker chick tonight!

We arrived and grabbed our favorite table off to the side of the dancefloor, tucked into an alcove and very dark. Kelly wanted to go fetch our drinks and get the stares of every guy who was in the club at that time. Tongues were falling out. Annie soon joined us and she was incredible too!

Annie went ‘schoolgirl’ tonight. Blue and white plaid super short skirt with built-in suspenders which lined up over her nipples. On top, she wore a sheer white shirt which was unbuttoned to just below her boobs. Annie has beautiful half-round boobs with zero sag. You may recall she is pierced all over the place. She had to show me everything she had going on tonight.

She had round ‘plates’ the size of her areolae on each nipple held in place with a barbell. She had a small gem in her belly button. She had a barbell in her clit hood and a simple ring in each outer lip. As she had her skirt hiked to show me the piercings I took the opportunity to dip a couple of fingers into her twat. She was soaked. I told her I had to check to see who was the wettest. I slid fingers into Kelly. I announced it was a tie.

The girls took a couple of laps around the place to check out the guys and let the guys drool over them. They stopped by the bar and within moments a guy bought them drinks. By then the band started. They were really good. It was a punk band which was something you no longer saw very often. I danced some with them, but let the girls work their stuff.

It was hilarious to see guys move in and then get shot down. After a while, it became obvious that girls had it for the band. Even though they were doing some dirty dancing with a couple of guys, it was clearly for the benefit of the band.

The band and the girls took a break and they hung out with me and a bunch of guys approached the table to move in on them. Even though they ignored them, both had countless hands groping their asses. During the next set, the gals dialed it up. Annie had her shirt completely unbuttoned and her tits were easy to see, with their jewelry on her nipples. Kelly was jumping up and down for one song and her tits came flying completely out of her top as her bustier slid down her torso.

She kept jumping and didn’t even try to contain them until the next song. The girls were facing the band. The riser was only about a foot higher than the dance floor and they were only separated by a couple of speakers. I could tell both Kelly and Annie were flipping up their skirts and flashing the band. Annie was showing them her piercings. Kelly was showing off her rose tattoo on her pubic mound. When they had their backs to them, they would flash their asses.

Between songs, the lights were dark for a few moments. I could see the lead singer leaning over talking to them between songs. It was the last song before the band’s next break. Halfway through the song, the girls came back to our table.

Kelly was bubbling; “They invited us to the green room during their next break!” I gave her a huge kiss and fingered her cunt.

“Have fun!” I said. Then I turned and did the same thing to Annie. The song ended, the lights went out and the band walked past on the dance floor. Kelly and Annie joined them as they exited through a side door. Kelly and Annie gave me the whole story later. This is what they shared.

The ‘green room’ was a large but junky room where the stuff to pack their equipment was stored. There were a couple of old couches and a stocked refrigerator. The girls each grabbed a drink, bending at the waist putting their twats, and in Kelly’s case her whole ass, on display.

Two guys were sitting on each couch. One pulled Kelly onto his lap and started kissing her while he pulled out her boobs to play with. The guy next to him started to finger bang her and Kelly came in moments. The guy kissing her moved her around and pulled out his cock. He rolled Kelly into his lap and Kelly went to town on his dick. The guy at the other end pulled out his cock, got up on his knees and hiked up Kelly’s ass off the couch, putting her on her knees.

He worked a long cock up and down her slit. Once he was lubed up he plunged in. Kelly came immediately. She figured him to be probably eight inches long. He was really filling her cunt and hitting all her right places. Soon he got Kelly off a third time. Just about then Kelly realized the band was talking to the sound guy who had joined them in the room. He was standing behind her watching her get fucked.

AmberHeat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberHeat

The guy she was sucking (who she described as normal-sized) pulled her head up and said, “I’m ready to blow! Finish her off!”

The guy fucking her grabbed her hips and blasted her full with his load. The other guy leaped up and got behind her. He jumped in and took off. Just the different way he was moving his cock around inside of her got Kelly to cum yet again. The second guy added his load to her collection site. He pulled out and Kelly kept her position on the couch.

She thought maybe the sound guy would jump on but, clearly, he was not worthy to use a band groupie. Kelly got up from the couch with a hand on her pussy holding the loads.

One of the guys said, “Let’s see what you’re holding in there.”

Kelly spread her legs, her skirt was rolled around her waist, pulled her hand away and dropped a large glob of cum onto the floor.

The first guy who fucked her (the lead singer) unzipped and removed her bustier, leaned down and sucked on her nipples.

Annie was on the other couch, completely nude, getting spit-roasted by the bass and guitar players. After Annie had bent over to grab a beverage they both pulled her to the couch, stripping off her clothes as fast as they could. Once they had Annie naked they pulled down their pants and pulled out their dicks. Annie said one guy was also ‘normal’ but the bass player had a fatter cock, not really long, just fat.

The sound guy left the room, then the club owner walked in. Nobody skipped a beat, but the singer let go of Kelly to talk business with the owner. The drummer (who she had blown) pulled her back to the couch. He was sitting and Kelly straddled him. He was kissing her and playing with her cunt.

Kelly heard Annie cum hard, she turned to watch and it looked like both guys came in her at the same time. Since Kelly was turned around toward the room the singer walked over and had her clean off his cock as he continued to talk to the owner. When he was done, both of the guys that fucked Annie, came over to have her clean them off as well.

She loved tasting Annie on the bass player who had fucked her. She also enjoyed his fat dick. The singer announced they had to be on in five. The drummer got up and pulled her head to his cock. She cleaned him off as his cock started to grow.

Then it was time to go and the band left to perform. Annie was laying on the couch on her back. Kelly went over to her.

Annie said, “Well, that was okay but not great.”

Kelly was surprised; “Wow, they got me off four times!”

Kelly leaned in for a kiss. They sucked each other’s tongues. Kelly could taste the traces of cum in Annie’s mouth and she was sure Annie could taste hers as well. Kelly broke the kiss and started to work her way south. She flicked Annie’s nipples for a few moments and then opened her mouth onto Annie’s cunt, flat-tongue licking her from back to front.

Cum was leaking out and Kelly ate all of the cum from her cunt. Kelly kept eating Annie and flicking her piercings until she came.

Annie offered to clean out Kelly.

Kelly declined, “I like having a sticky pussy.”

They found their clothes and got themselves back together.

“I was wondering where you went?” I said once they rejoined me.

Kelly said, “We both got to fuck the band. It took a minute to get cleaned up and dressed.”

“Was it fun?”

“Hell, yes!”

They both left their shoes with me and then back to the dancefloor, barefoot, they went. It was after one o’clock. The place was rocking. The dancefloor was full of drunk and horny people. Kelly and Annie kept their position in front of the band but were playing with other guys trying to dance with them. Both had guys playing with their tits.

Kelly’s boobs were completely out of her bustier. Annie’s shirt had become untucked. She had dropped the suspenders off her shoulders. Guys playing with her boobs kept getting behind her, pulling her shirt open, flashing her tits to everyone on the dancefloor.

I saw Kelly humping a guy’s leg. I’m sure his thigh was soaked with lube and cum. At one point he held the small of her back, had her mounted on his thigh and bent her way over backward. He went over with her, sucking her nipples as her hair dusted the floor. Being bent that far back left her cunt fully exposed as her skirt was flipped up. Clearly, the band was loving the show. Annie was backed up on a guy, bouncing her twat all over his covered hard-on.

Too soon it was two o’clock and the band was done. Annie and Kelly came over and sat with me. Soon the band came out of the green room to hang out for a few minutes before they began packing up. They swapped partners. Kelly was sitting between the bass and guitar players. They were both fingering and kissing her, making no bones about being seen. The singer and the drummer were doing the same with Annie.

The band had to pack their trailer and then drive the van to their home base, four hours away. I could tell Kelly was hoping they might have had a local hotel. The owner was shooing us toward the door. Annie stayed over with us that night. The girls were wiped out when we got home and went straight to bed, Annie sleeping in the guest room downstairs.

I woke up to the sound of the basement shower. I went down and joined Annie. We soaped each other up and cleaned each other very thoroughly including me cleaning the inside of her twat and Annie using her finger to clean the inside of my butt. We took it to the bed and I fucked the hell out of her in multiple positions. By the time we were done fucking, we could smell bacon, again, and joined Kelly upstairs for breakfast.

At the breakfast table, all of us sitting naked, they both took turns telling me all about the night before. They described fucking the band in the most graphic detail. Graphic stories about the guys who felt them up, fingered them, kissed them on the dancefloor. The reactions of people who saw their boobs and their pussies (a couple of nasty women kept calling them whores, so they both rolled their nipples at them). They know I love hearing details of their naughty behavior.

The stories were working on me. I was hard as a rock. I pulled up Kelly out of her chair and pushed her over onto the table right in front of Annie. I stuffed my cock in her and fucked away. Annie was looking right into my eyes as I fucked her. That was pretty hot. Annie reached out and was rolling Kelly’s nipples.

I was fucking Kelly hard, trying my best to pop the second load. I made her cum twice. Finally, I felt that special feeling and knew a load was on its way. I pulled out and came on Kelly’s back. Annie jumped up and licked up all of my cum from Kelly and then sucked my cock clean.

Damn, I have nothing but a good time with those two!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments