Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking the Bar Staff with Kelly

"Being voyeured got her hot, the bartender got the payoff!"

12
4 Comments 4
12.3k Views 12.3k
4.4k words 4.4k words

It was late in May 1985. Kelly and I got away for a long weekend and rented a tiny cabin in northern Wisconsin. Kelly and I were both twenty-five. Kelly was 5’2” and I was 6’4”. Kelly had big 34F boobs (that barely sagged at all) with nice sized pink areola and nipples. Her straight dishwater-blond hair hung to the back of her knees. She was all leg, with a short torso, a cute little bubble butt, and sexy feet. It was still spring, so she hadn’t shaved her bush for bikini season. While very neatly trimmed and plucked around the edges, it had fully grown out and poofed up.

We arrived Friday evening, made a campfire, cooked, watched the fire, went to bed, had a quick fuck and fell asleep. Saturday, we wandered around the little town for a while and then went canoeing once it warmed up. When we got back to the cabin we showered and spent an hour fucking in the cabin. We started in the bathroom with Kelly bent over the tiny sink. We moved to a window that looked toward the woods behind the cabin. Kelly was on her tip-toes with her hands high on the sides of the window. Her boobs were up against the glass as I fucked her standing up. That’s a tough position for us for very long because of our height difference.

We moved to the small double bed. The front curtains were wide open and we hadn’t dressed at all since our showers. We started in the missionary position, then I lifted her legs high in the air. I love to cum in that position, so we had to change it up. I got on the bottom and Kelly rode me like a cowgirl. Her tits were bouncing and the shitty old bed frame sounded like it may not last. I let Kelly do all of the work as I calmed down and held my load. I saw shadows pass quickly across the room. A few people had walked past the cabin. I asked Kelly if she saw them, just as she had an orgasm. It was the third orgasm since we started to fuck. Considering the timing, I was pretty sure she did see the folks walk by.

She said, “Yeah. I think it was our neighbors. They must have been at the office.” Our neighbors for the weekend were a couple in their 40’s or so. Our cabin was between theirs and the small office.

“I think the guy may have seen us,” she said. “He looked in the window and kind of paused for a moment as his wife kept walking.”

A minute later we changed it up again. I was standing on the floor at the foot of the bed fucking Kelly doggie style. The bed ran parallel to the window and was only five feet or so from the window. Kelly’s boobs were swaying hard and I made her cum again. Kelly was trying to hold down the noise but this orgasm was her loudest yet. I caught a glimpse through the window. The neighbor was back trying to look into the room past the cheesy lace curtains.

“Your friend is back,” I said quietly.

“Are you serious?! Oh my God, fuck me hard!”

I slammed her hard, making sure I wasn’t looking out the window. I didn’t want him to know we saw him. Kelly came within moments. She pulled off my cock and laid on her side. Her right leg was between my legs sticking off the end of the bed. Her left leg was straight up in the air and I was holding it tight as I fucked her. Her naked body was aimed straight at the window. She was tugging at her left boob and rolling her nipple. Kelly was moaning loudly.

“I think he sees me!” she groaned. The voyeur got brave and stepped right up to the window.

Kelly was looking right at him. Kelly got loud.

“Oh my God he’s staring right at me! He’s watching me fuck! He’s going to watch me cum!” She was so loud I knew the guy could hear her through the shabby little cabin walls. She soon screamed out, “Oh fuck!” and had another massive orgasm and squirted all over me and the bed. I kept pounding her twat and she had to grab a pillow to cover her mouth. She knew she was yelling so loud someone might call the Sherriff. She screamed into her pillow as she had another orgasm. She wanted this guy to see and hear her cum. She shoved her hands to her slit and spread it as open as it would go. When Kelly is in that zone she can’t show enough of her sex to whoever is watching.

I kept slamming her cunt as hard as I could. I was there. Knowing we were being watched was getting me off too. I felt the load making its way. Just for fun, I decided to pull out and jerked my huge load all over her body. Four long streams went from her groin up to her boobs.

When Kelly caught her breath and moved the pillow and I came down from my orgasm, we looked at the window he was gone. Holy crap! It had been a few months since we had been watched. I surprised myself at how hard we both came. Not too long afterward we heard their car pull away and they were gone the rest of the evening.

Kelly and I were exhausted and crashed onto the bed. “So, did you like being watched?”

“Fucker!” she called me and punched my arm. Kelly loved being watched while she fucked. Hell, if he had knocked on the door, he could have taken a turn himself. I fell asleep. About an hour later motion in the bed woke me up. Kelly was on her back, knees in the air, hands in her crotch masturbating away.

“Thinking about fucking him, aren’t you? You wish he had come in and stuck his hard-on in your twat. He probably has a huge cock.” Kelly loved to tease me when I was worked up. It was great to return the favor. I kept it up and a minute later her knees slammed together, her ass jumped off the bed, she screamed, "Oh fuck!” Her knees went wide and she shot another spray of her lady cum onto the bed.

Sunday morning as we lay in bed thinking about waking up we heard the neighbor’s car doors a few times as they loaded up and then the cars started up. Kelly jumped up and stood naked at the window, but it was too late. They had pulled away. I could tell Kelly was disappointed. Once someone gets her all horny she wants it to culminate in something. She climbed on top of me. Her pussy was always wet, but this morning it was very wet. She fucked me slowly, really grinding on my cock. She wanted me to cum. I paid her favor and shot my wad into her.

It had been cool the past few days but today, Sunday, it was going to be in the 70’s. We went to another little nearby town in the afternoon. Kelly was wearing a pair of moccasins and had her hair in two ponytails on the sides with leather holders. She also wore a pair of really faded out denim Daisy Dukes that just barely covered her butt cheeks, one of her super-strong bras to hold the girls high, and a flannel shirt knotted below her boobs showing off her flat tummy.

It was getting past dinner time and we really didn’t have a plan. There was a little Northwoods bar/restaurant we had driven past numerous times over the years. We drove past again and I said: “Hey, how about we try that place and see what it’s all about?” Having no better plan, Kelly agreed.

The dining area ran across the front of the place. Off to one corner were a jukebox and a table-sized ‘dance floor’. The bar ran along the back of the space. Knotty pine, newer and old beer signs and mirrors everywhere. It wasn’t dirty and beat up. It was clean, well-worn and homey. There were about ten tables, three of which were occupied. Same for the bar stools, about ten and just a few people at them. We grabbed a table. I could see the bartender, a guy maybe in his thirties. Soon a waitress came out of the kitchen and greeted us. Her name was Jennifer.

Jennifer was a good-looking girl next door. Brunette with shoulder-length hair, around 5’7-8”, very slim and probably a B cup. She was wearing sneakers, denim shorts cuffed just a little bit above her knees and a tight-fitting red team T-shirt. She was able to serve beer so she had to be at least eighteen.

Everyone had turned to see us when we had walked in. A couple of guys stared at bit longer at Kelly. Her cleavage was out for all to see and her long hair is always a show-stopper. It was Jennifer though that had the hardest time finding Kelly’s eyes. Every time she came to our table she stared at Kelly’s tits. The bartender brought out our food. He introduced himself as Gary. He said was the owner. He stayed and chatted for a moment and also enjoyed Kelly’s knockers.

We took our time eating and had a few beers each. The other tables were gone and it was just an old couple at the bar. We were hitting it off with Jennifer. She finally said she was caught up and we invited her to sit down with us. Pretty quickly she had to ask Kelly about her boobs. What size bra does she wear? How does she find anything that size? Aren’t they heavy? Does her back hurt? Did her mom have big boobs?

Kelly finally jutted her chest out and said, “Here, lift them up.” Jennifer put a hand under each breast and gently lifted them. Her eyes were wide. She couldn’t believe how heavy they were. Kelly laughed and said that’s why she had such long hair “to keep from tipping over!”

Jennifer said she “would give anything” to have boobs like that. I assured her that what she had seemed perfectly fine from what I could see. Jennifer said nobody gives her boobs a second look but Kelly’s “would stop a parade.”

Soon Gary came over to chit-chat. And flirt. And Kelly, who was horny as hell to begin with, was soon out-flirting him. Gary said he was trying to come up with some drinks for ladies and asked would she like to be his taste tester? Kelly said she “would be happy to taste anything he wanted to serve her.” She went up and sat at the far end of the bar, toward the jukebox and away from the old couple.

Jennifer hung around my table as she sort of did some work. Soon we were flirting too. Turns out she was nineteen. She told me the only thing for locals to do until tourists all show up for Memorial Day and the season kick-off was “smoke, drink, and fuck”. She had a beer at the bar she was working on and had smoked a few cigarettes since we had arrived. I asked her which was her favorite of the three? It took her a double take. Once she caught it she said, “Oh, fucking is definitely my favorite!”

Jennifer grabbed a handful of quarters from the till and loaded up the jukebox. It took about one song for the old folks to leave. I could hear Kelly laughing and having a great time with Gary at the bar. Jennifer came and sat close to me. 

"You know, your wife is getting Gary pretty worked up over there. Are you okay with that?”

“Absolutely. Fucking is Kelly’s favorite thing to do too. If Gary plays his cards right he’ll probably get laid.”

Jennifer sat there with her mouth literally hanging open. After a minute she said “And what about you? What do you get to do?”

“I can do whatever I want as long as I find somebody willing.”

Jennifer sashayed away from the table back to the kitchen. She came back out a few minutes later and turned around the open sign hanging in the window to ‘closed.’ Then a popular song hit the jukebox and Jennifer started dancing. She motioned me over and we danced together. Jennifer started rubbing against me and getting me worked up.

I saw Kelly hop down from the bar stool and head to the restroom. Soon she brought me her moccasins and asked me to take them to the car for her. I could see she had stuffed her bra into one and her panties into the other. I sat them on the table next to me. Her flannel shirt hung over her shorts and was untied and fastened with one button in the middle. She was standing behind Jennifer and pulled up her shirt to flash me her beaver. Her shorts were unbuttoned and pulled open. I could see the top of her black bush showing. Kelly was intoxicated but she was at the very happy drunk stage. She wasn’t sloppy drunk.

Arkona2022
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Arkona2022

Kelly started dancing with us. When the next song came on she shimmied a little and her shorts fell off. At the next verse, she unbuttoned her shirt. For the final verse, she dropped her shirt off her shoulders and danced naked. Gary was behind the bar drooling. Jennifer couldn’t take her eyes off of Kelly’s naked little body. Kelly reached out and placed Jennifer’s hands onto her breasts. Jennifer was like a kid with a new toy. She bounced and bobbled them. She kneaded them. She was clearly amazed that Kelly had something so different from her.

Eventually, she started rolling Kelly’s nipples. Kelly held her composure for a minute or two but she loves having her nipples played with. Soon Kelly was moaning a deep, sexual moan as Jennifer maintained her assault. Kelly’s nipples were hard as rocks and Jennifer was making Kelly’s pussy flow with lubricant. The look on Kelly’s face had changed from ‘this is fun’ to a look of ‘pleasure me’. You could see it hit Jennifer. This had gone from play to sex. Jennifer wasn’t prepared for that at all. She said, “Your breasts are so beautiful” and then let them go, kind of like hot potatoes. Kelly is up for anything sexual from anybody. Jennifer clearly was freaked out by turning on a woman. Kelly kept dancing naked.

Jennifer asked if that was my Suburban in the parking lot. I said it was. She said, “Why don’t you pull it around back by our cars.” Their cars were blocked from the road by a shed behind the building. As I parked Jennifer came out of the back door. She jumped into the back seat and I joined her. We started kissing. Jennifer was a great kisser. We made out like teenagers (yeah, I guess she is one…) for a long time. My cock was ready to bust. I unbuckled my shorts and pulled them and my sneakers off. Then I pulled off my T-shirt. I was naked. Jennifer grabbed my cock and slowly stroked it.

“Let’s get you naked too.” I helped her tug off her clothes. Her boobs looked their age. They stood straight out and had pale pink nipples with tiny pink areola. Her pussy hair was brown and less thick than Kelly’s. Jennifer climbed on top of me and dropped onto my cock in one motion. She was soaking wet.

Jennifer drove the bus. She didn’t move up and down on my cock. She slowly ground herself around and back and forth on it. She was working her clit onto my pubic bone and she worked on building her own orgasm. I sucked on those teenage nipples until they were hard little buttons. It took about ten minutes until Jennifer came. She hugged herself tightly to my shoulder. I could hear her breathing quickly as she used my cock to get herself off. She was at the peak of her orgasm. I grabbed her hips and started slamming my pelvis up to her. I was stroking as fast as I could go. The car was bouncing.

She pulled her head off my shoulder and was staring at me with her mouth and eyes wide open. She was speechless and couldn’t catch her breath. I was fucking the hell out of that tight little girl pussy. I felt her lube running down onto my balls. I kept up full ramming speed for probably five full minutes. I ejaculated and didn’t slow down or stop. I could feel my own cum running down my balls. Jennifer finally lets out a scream that nearly burst my eardrums. She started shaking, quaking and vibrating. She looked like she was having a seizure. Her eyes rolled back for a moment. She shook for a couple of minutes straight.

Slowly Jennifer returned to this planet. “What the fuck did you do to me? I’ve never cum like that in my life.”

“You’re young. You should fuck more.”

Jennifer sat on the seat next to me and was quiet for a minute. Then she started gathering her clothes and got dressed. She leaned over and kissed me and said “Thank you! I need to get going.” She hopped out of the Suburban and off she went.

I pulled on my shorts and went in the back door of the bar. I could hear Kelly’s moans. I found her standing on the floor, bent at the waist laying on a table and Gary was fucking her hard. I pulled off my shorts and put my cock next to her head. She sucked in my limp dick, cleaned me off, popped me back out and said, I shit you not, “Oh good! You got fucked too!” She then pulled me back in and sucked me hard. I gave Gary a high-five.

Later on, Kelly caught me up on what I had missed. As the old folks were leaving the bar she pulled a boob out of her bra for Gary to ogle. She dipped her nipple into one of the drinks he had made and then she pulled it up and licked it clean. Then she rolled and tweaked it for him. Kelly’s nipples were painfully hard. She was so horny and so was going to fuck this guy no matter what. Before she went to the restroom she told Gary: “I am going to suck your cock empty.” In the restroom, she stripped naked and blotted her sopping wet twat with some toilet paper. She wanted so badly to masturbate because she was so horny. But she knew a cock would feel even better. So she pulled on her shorts and shirt and came out handing me the rest of her clothes.

After I went outside, Jennifer was walking out through the kitchen and she hollered, “You two behave!”

Kelly yelled back, “I will not! And you better not either!”

Kelly walked behind the bar, dropped to her knees and fished Gary’s hard cock out of his jeans. Her first thought when she saw it was ‘this is going to feel good!’ Gary is about as long as me, six inches, maybe a smidge more, but pretty thick. She licked up the drops of pre-cum running from his cock. Then she used her tongue to work all around the head of his cock and up and down his shaft. She sucked each ball into her mouth and rolled it around. She held his cock against his gut and licked from behind his balls, slowly, all the way to the tip of his dick. Then she went for it with all she had and sucked him with only one objective. In just a couple of minutes, he loaded her mouth with a huge load of cum. She stood up and showed him what she caught and then swallowed it down in one big gulp.

The jukebox ended and Kelly walked over and dropped in a couple of quarters. She put on a favorite song and started to dance. Gary was still behind the bar. Then she leaned forward against the jukebox and shook her bubble butt at Gary.

He came out from behind the bar, his dick sticking out of his pants. He stroked it hard as he walked over to her. He stood behind Kelly and slipped into her twat with ease. Kelly kept moving to the rhythm and shaking her butt. After some time, she pulled off of his cock, turned around and danced facing him. She pulled up his T-shirt and rubbed her boobs up and down his chest. Then she stepped back and let him watch her dance with her tits swaying as she sensuously moved her hands up and down her torso.

Kelly danced over to the front door and leaned against it, her tits smashed against the glass and shook her ass some more. Gary mounted her again and they fucked some more. Kelly watched three cars drive past the bar. In her mind’s eye, she was sure each was a car full of men who could see her fully nude body being fucked against the glass. And in reality, they well could have as the lights in the bar were all still on. In any case, it was enough for Kelly to reach her first orgasm of the night.

Kelly pulled off again and walked back to the bar. She grabbed the can of whipped cream Gary had used for the Blow Job shot he made earlier for her. She hopped up onto the bar, leaned back on her elbows and sprayed whipped cream on each nipple. Gary took the bait. He licked each nipple clean. Twice. She liked how he was doing it and kept spraying more whipped cream. She loved having her nipples sucked and he was making her moan hard.

Having her nipples cleaned off she gave her twat a good blast of whipped cream. Gary worked down to her gash and gave her a thorough eating out. He was damn good at it and soon brought Kelly to a screaming orgasm. He popped up his whipped cream covered face to look into her eyes. Kelly just smiled back a satisfied smile.

Kelly slid down off the bar and licked and kissed Gary’s face to clean him up. Then she stripped Gary naked. She pushed him onto a chair, straddled him, grabbed his cock, aimed it at her dripping hole and slid her cunt slowly down his shaft. She loved feeling the heat of his cock. Kelly bounced up and down on his fat cock for a long time. She loved how full it was making her cunt feel. Eventually, her knees gave out and she got off of him. Gary stood up and pushed her top half down onto the table next to them and stuffed his cock into her from the backside. He brought Kelly to another orgasm and was still fucking her hard when I walked in and she sucked my cock. Kelly wiggled out of that position and walked to a small table on the other side of the room. She lay on her back on the table and dropped her head off the edge of the table. She pulled Gary over to her. He held her head and throat fucked her. I slid my cock into her sopping wet, and somewhat stretched out, hole and fucked her.

Gary and I both had empty nuts and were just fucking her for the fun of fucking. Kelly was in nirvana! She was being serviced by two cocks with no risk of anyone spurting too quickly. To Kelly, there is nothing more satisfying! The three of us moved around that bar to another half dozen three-way positions and fucked Kelly to another handful of orgasms. Gary and I took turns fucking her while she sucked our cocks. Finally, Kelly’s twat was happy enough. It was blazing red and throwing off heat like a campfire. Kelly stood up and made clear; no more fucking.

Gary and I were both sitting on bar stools. Kelly worked on me first. She gave an amazing blowjob, swirling her tongue all over my dick. She sucked my nuts and massaged my sack. Eventually, I gave her a second load to swallow.

Gary was up next and got the same treatment. I have to admit, I really love watching her service another man. She sucked that fat cock for all she was worth. She finished by slipping her long middle finger up his butt and thrummed it on his prostate. Gary gave her the gift of another load of his cum. She again opened her mouth to show both of us his load before she swallowed.

She gave Gary a long, long full naked body to naked body hug and a game of tongue hockey. She thanked him for giving her a “good hard fucking” and “all of your cum”. Gary was speechless. He said, “I should be thanking you!”

I slipped on my shorts and found Kelly’s shirt and shorts. Gary and I shook hands and my naked little wife and I left out the back door. Kelly stayed naked for the drive to the cabin, the walk into the cabin, the hot shower, a good night’s sleep and a great morning fuck. She only got half-dressed to load up the car. Once we were on the highway off came the shorts and Kelly masturbated for most of the drive home. As soon as we got home I tossed her onto the couch, plunged my hardon into her and fucked her again.

That turned out to be one hell of a weekend getaway. I really owe it all to the voyeur who watched her naked body and got her revved up. Whoever you are, thank you!

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments