Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Halloween '95 with Kelly

"Kelly enjoys five cocks before the night is over."

11
1 Comment 1
13.5k Views 13.5k
5.4k words 5.4k words

It was Halloween 1995. A radio station sponsored a big bash at a nice downtown hotel at our nearest ‘big’ city, about an hour away. We decided to book a room for the night.

Kelly has always been turned on by the whole ‘sexy vampire’ thing, so she decides that we’re going as vampires. Because I’m so damn tall, she custom makes me a long cape which I wear with tuxedo slacks, shirt, and bow tie.

Kelly really went to town making herself a cloak/cape-thing. It was black velvet with a red velvet lining. It had a hood and sleeves that end in a large bell-shape. It had one button at the top, below her neck, and a couple of small loops on each side of the opening at arms-length so she could grab them and pull open the cloak in a classic ‘Dracula is going to suck your blood!’ move. She used acres of fabric making this thing, so it didn’t really open to show what was underneath unless she grabbed the loops and pulled it open.

What Kelly wore beneath the cloak was a knockout! She had on a black Merry Widow corset which showed a mountain of cleavage from her huge 34F boobs. It had garter straps and she had black stockings attached which were a small fishnet-pattern. Her shoes were incredible! Seven-inch stiletto heel, three-inch platform, black patent-leather pumps. My five-foot-two-inch wife now towered at five-feet-nine!

Kelly had dyed her hair platinum blond over the summer and kept it that color for a few more months. She used makeup to lighten her face, neck, and chest to look paler. Her nail polish was a deep blood-red and her lips were the brightest red I think I’d ever seen. She also had a pair of vampire teeth to finish the look.

Kelly hadn’t shaved since the end of August, so she had a couple of months of neatly trimmed growth on her pussy. She decided to not go bottomless so she wore a black lace crotchless G-string from Frederick’s of Hollywood. When she pulled open the cloak to model for me I drooled! I definitely wanted to get sucked on by that vampire!

We were thirty-five and probably at the older end of the crowd. There were some very, very sexy young ladies to be seen. Kelly and I spent an hour or so dancing. I found us a spot at a table and Kelly headed to the bar to get drinks. She was near a few guys in the line who were completely checking her out.

Finally, one addressed her: “That’s a cool costume! What’s under the cape?”

Kelly grabbed her little loops and pulled it open. It was her first ‘showing’ since we arrived. The guys looked like their hearts stopped.

"Shit, you can suck my blood anytime!”

Kelly took the bait and engulfed him in her cloak and fake-bit his neck. She had her arms around him so his hands really had nowhere else to go other than straight onto her bare ass. He was fondling and kneading her bubble butt like it was bread dough. He pulled her close to him. This guy was wearing a bedsheet toga. She could feel his hard-on as he did all he could to rub it on her.

Kelly stepped back, still holding the cloak open toward him. His hand went to her crotch and he was surprised at finding the open slit in the G-string. He ran his finger through her wet slot and then Kelly closed her cloak and moved his hand away.

He whispered to her, “I need to dance with you later.”

The guy behind her in line pleaded, “Bite me! Bite me!” so Kelly gave him the same fake bite.

He also discovered her bare ass. His move was to grab her cheeks and spread them wide apart. He kept tugging them apart and worked a fingertip so it was rubbing on her butthole. It was her turn to order drinks so she pulled away and faced the bartender. She opened her cloak to pull a bill from a bustier cup and in the process pulled her tit out enough that guy got a good nipple flash. He made her drinks with a smile.

Shortly after Kelly returned with our drinks the toga guy showed up and asked if she would like to dance. She accepted and off they went. In keeping with the whole Halloween thing, the room was kept pretty dimly lit, even the dancefloor. As soon as they got on the dancefloor the guy moved inside the cloak and grabbed her ass.

Kelly reached down and grabbed his cock through his toga. It was growing fast in her hand. He used one hand to move around his sheet and freed his cock. Kelly couldn’t see it but she liked how it felt in her hand. She said it felt “meaty.” She also discovered as she started working up his shaft that he was uncut.

Uncut cocks have always fascinated her. She enjoys sliding the foreskin up and down over the head. Lucky for both of them that the DJ played a slow song. They moved in close and the stage lights were turned off. Definitely a make-out moment on the dancefloor. Kelly was giving him a one-armed fist-pump handjob.

He slid two fingers into her cunt and was working on her G spot. He held her tight as Kelly climaxed on his hand. Kelly used her free hand to pull one boob out of the corset cup. He immediately latched on and sucked and flicked her nipple until it was rock hard.

Kelly loves having her nipples sucked. He was still working on her G spot and Kelly came a second time. They knew the song would end soon. He leaned into her ear and said: “I’m going to cum soon if you keep that up.”

Kelly let go of his cock, half tucked it away and took his hand, pulling him from the dancefloor. She led him out of the ballroom to the foyer. She led him down the main hall and then found a shorter hall that went to the right. It was away from all of the action. She pulled him another twenty feet toward darkness and then stopped.

Kelly turned to face him and slowly pulled down her G-string to her knees, then let it drop to the floor. There is nothing as sexy as watching a woman pull down her panties! She stepped out of it with her tall heels, bent down and picked it up and put it in his hand. She turned to face the wall, pushed her cloak to one side of her body, put her hands out to steady herself, and then popped her ass out toward him.

“Fuck me,” was all Kelly said.

He fished his cock out of his toga and used one hand to spread her lips while the other aimed his dick at her hole. He missed the first time and nearly butt fucked her. Not a big issue, but not what she needed right then. He finally got his cockhead in and then shoved in his whole shaft. The only thing Kelly was thinking was how very good it felt to be fucked by this meaty cock. Neither lasted too long. Kelly stifled her normal noises as she came.

He grabbed her hips and held tight as she felt his hot load fill her cunt. He pulled out while he was still hard as a rock.

He came around and kissed her cheek and said: “You’re a great fuck!”

She was still leaning on the wall as she saw him walk away. She never did actually see his prick.

He left her with a pretty good load that she could now feel running down her thighs. She headed for a restroom to pee and clean up as best she could. He kept her G-string, which was no big deal. She was on fire now and wanted her cunt to be accessible.

When Kelly headed back into the ballroom she made a beeline for one of the bar stations they had set up for the night. She was in line behind a cowboy (based on the boots) and a lumberjack (she found out later, as he was wearing flannel). It was a minute before they noticed her but once they did, it was lust at first sight! Kelly had hiked her boobs up while in the restroom so her nipples were just peeking over the top of her cups.

They both got the cape wrap up and felt up her ass. Both had fingers in her slot. These guys were drunk enough to be blunt. They wanted to know if they could both fuck her at the same time. Kelly’s twat was on fire and doing all of her thinking for her. They kept playing with her cunt, hidden by the cloak, as they were served their drinks.

They stepped away from the bar and Kelly said, “come with me.”

She led them to the tower of hotel rooms, got on the elevator and hit the fifteenth floor. The only other person on the elevator was a middle-aged guy who was near-barfing level drunk. They ignored him and Kelly opened her cape as the cowboy and lumberjack sucked her tits, fingered her pussy and grabbed her ass.

She was grabbing their cocks through their jeans. The drunk got off on the tenth floor. Kelly flashed him her tits as the door was closing. Kelly led her two guys down the hall to our room, pulled her room key from her left cup and let them in. She slipped off her cloak and laid on the bed with her knees in the air and legs spread wide. The cowboy was first to strip naked. He climbed on and thrust his average size cock into her pussy. As he was fucking away the lumberjack was finally naked and came to the edge of the bed and Kelly sucked on his rather small cock.

The cowboy made her cum. Kelly moved him off and told the lumberjack to get the hotel hand lotion from the bathroom counter. When he returned Kelly had the cowboy on his back and was riding his cock. She told the lumberjack to lube up his cock and then pour some on her butthole. She felt the cold shock of it hitting her. She told him to stick his finger in her ass to help her loosen up.

She stopped riding the cowboy and concentrated on opening her sphincter. She knew when she was ready and told the lumberjack to mount her and stick his cock in her butt. He wasn’t pushing hard enough to pop through.

Kelly turned to him and said, “Just fucking shove your cock up my ass already!”

He pushed with all he had and went in as far as he was going to on the first stroke.

“Okay, now both of you fuck me for all you’re worth!” was all Kelly had to say to get the party rolling.

Kelly realized that both of these guys were probably a good ten years younger than her. She was hoping for a good fuck from the both of them.

It only took a couple of minutes for her first orgasm to hit.

She had no reason to be quiet and let them know she was cumming, “Oh fuck, of fuck, oh fuck, OH FUCK!!!” 

They were doing a good job of mixing it up, each changing up their speed of attack. They kept it going for probably another ten minutes. Kelly had been close a couple of times, but one or the other would back off at just the wrong time.

“Make me cum, please make me cum, I need to cum,” she pleaded. They both picked it up and Kelly came again in moments.

It was too much for the little cock in her ass. He didn’t make a sound he just locked up and she felt him empty his nuts into her. The lumberjack climbed off.

The cowboy said, “I want to cum in your ass too.”

Kelly slid up off of his cock while he climbed out from underneath her. Kelly lifted her ass in the air and hugged a pillow. This guy’s cock was bigger and she knew it wouldn’t be as comfortable as the little guy.

His dick was only lubed with her juices and that wasn’t enough. She felt him stretch her much wider than the last guy. I burned a little. She asked the lumberjack to pour the rest of the hand lotion onto her butt. The guy squirted her up with what little was left. It helped but not a lot. The cowboy was showing no signs of cumming. He was plenty hard but fighting some whiskey dick.

The cowboy fucked her ass for another ten minutes non-stop. Kelly was friggin’ her clit so hard she thought she might rub it off. Nothing was making this feel good, it was just helping to lessen the pain.

Cowboy slowed down and was taking super long strokes, pulling all the way out of her ass and watching it stay wide open, then plunging in all the way until his nut sack wouldn’t let him go any further. He made the lumberjack come and watch what he was doing. Kelly started talking up how fucking amazing he was and what a great fuck she was having, how he was making her cum like never before. She faked two big orgasms in a row and kept talking him up.

It worked. He let out a loud grunt. Shoved his cock so far up her butt that he fell onto her back, pinning her to the mattress. She felt his cock twitching in her asshole. He stayed with her until he went flaccid. He crawled off and Kelly grabbed her cape and ran to the bathroom. She dumped their cum, went to pee, put on her cloak, and slipped out of the hotel room door while they were still trying to get dressed. She hustled to the elevator as best she could in seven-inch stilettos and with a burning butthole.

When Kelly found me, I was chatting it up with a cute little thing who had been ditched by her boyfriend. Kelly sat down and we played it cool with each other. I asked Kelly if she was okay.

She said, “yeah, just a little sore.”

I went back to the cute little thing. This gal was done up all in black. A snap-crotch long-sleeve turtleneck bodysuit, black knee socks, black ballet slippers, ears attached to a headband and a black tutu. And her nose was black, along with a couple of whiskers drawn on her face. She was a ‘dancing kitty.’

I’ll save all of the gory details and give a quick summary: Boyfriend dumped her because he wanted her to wear something sexy tonight and what she had on wasn’t cutting it with him. Their sex life for the past year was her blowing him five to ten times a week, him never, ever eating her, and them fucking maybe once a month if she was lucky. She always had to swallow his little load and he made her suck him off in fairly public places.

At least once a month they would get caught by someone. Even she was amazed they hadn't been arrested. And his name for her was “Whore.” As in he’d whip out his dick standing in a busy parking lot and say, “Suck me, Whore.”

She got on her knees and did the task until she swallowed and could then get up and they’d go on about their business.

While we talked I had unsnapped the crotch and was playing around in her slit. She wasn’t shaved but had very wispy light hair. I wasn’t trying to make her cum, just having fun playing. She was also braless with tiny, pert titties and I had been occasionally playing with her nipples through her shirt. We had reached the point where she was willing to go upstairs with me so I could give her the first good eating out in well over a year.

Emeli_Lakura
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emeli_Lakura

I also realized that she had chosen to stay with her boyfriend. Even tonight, he left her, not the other way around. She probably deep-down enjoyed being dominated and humiliated. It’s not my style of how to treat women, just stuff I figured out while she was talking and I was playing with her cunt.

I leaned over and quietly told Kelly I was taking this little kitty upstairs for a pussy eating and that she should join us in a little while if she’d like. I led the kitty away.

Up in the room, I laid her down on the other bed next to the one where my wife had obviously been entertaining. She left everything on and just pulled up the shirt giving me easier access to her sweet little snatch. She smelled and tasted delicious. I settled in for a long meal of pussy.

As soon as we walked away from the table downstairs another toga-wearing guy approached Kelly.

“Hi! I noticed you earlier and wanted to tell you that I think your costume is gorgeous,” he said.

Kelly said, “thank you, but I don’t think you’ve seen all of it.”

She stood up, moved so she was aimed at the wall yet facing him and then opened her cloak, showing him her merry widow as well as her nipples peeking out from the cups and her uncovered bush.

“Wow,” was all he could muster.

While he checked out Kelly’s body, Kelly was checking out him. He was wearing a toga but this was no frat-boy bedsheet costume. He was wearing the real deal; strappy sandals, laurel wreath, gold trim and all. Kelly also realized he was very, very handsome. Kelly had closed her cloak and they had a conversation about each other’s costumes and how great they looked, etc. He really complimented Kelly on her stiletto heels.

Kelly said, “Yeah, I love them but after this many hours they are killing my feet.”

“You probably think I’m nuts, but I give a really great foot massage. I would love to massage your feet for you,” was his response.

Kelly had been drinking plenty through the evening. Her thought process wasn’t too clouded though. She’d had plenty of sex already. But having sex only makes her hornier. Just seeing this guy was arousing her nipples. And now this handsome man wanted to touch her body? Kelly felt her pussy getting wet. She took his hand and led him back to the table we had ‘claimed’ for the evening. It was the most secluded, poorly lit table I could find.

He pulled out a chair for her, sitting next to the table. He sat facing her. Kelly lifted one foot into his lap. He carefully removed her shoe. Kelly was still wearing her fishnet stockings. He started to slowly massage her foot. Kelly began to moan almost immediately. She couldn’t believe both how bad her feet hurt and how great this guy was at massaging her.

He spent about five minutes on the first foot while complimenting her for having pretty feet. He continued his massage up her calf and stopped at her knee. Kelly pulled that foot from his lap and he copied his same technique on her other foot. Kelly was moaning a bit louder this time. He was really making more than her feet feel good.

This time as he worked up her leg he kept going past the tops of her stockings. Kelly spread her legs a little further apart. As he massaged the insides of her thighs she spread her legs wide. She knew her pussy was running from him touching her body.

Soon his hands were in her slit, pulling her lips open, fingers slipping up and down her wet slot, teasing at the opening of her vagina, teasing her clit. Somehow with only two hands, he was managing to touch her genitals everywhere at once. Kelly gripped the sides of her chair, clamped her jaw shut and held it tightly and had a massive orgasm. She slammed her knees shut and squirted. She sprayed his hands but was able to keep from blasting him full-on.

As soon as her orgasm passed Kelly leaned forward and moved her hands from his knees up his thighs and under his toga.

“Are you wearing underwear!?” she asked incredulously.

“Sorry!” was his reply as he lifted his butt from the chair and quickly slid them off then scooted them under the table.

Kelly stood and then straddled him on the chair. Her flowing cloak hid anything that was about to happen from prying eyes. Kelly moved in to kiss him. There were many PDA’s going on in the room. This would look no different.

She whispered to him to, “get the toga out of the way and hold your prick straight.”

He did as he was told. Kelly aligned his cockhead to her entrance and slowly slid down his shaft. At one point she recalls wondering how far down this elevator was going? She never saw his cock but knew it was the biggest, by far, of the night. Even “meatier” than the first toga guy and much longer. Kelly guessed he was eight inches, maybe more? Once she finally bottomed out on his prick she sat enjoying the extreme satisfaction of having a completely filled cunt.

He reached down and rubbed her clit and she came in moments. They remained lip-locked. Kelly knew it was the only way she could cum with this guy and not scream out loud. With one orgasm out of the way, she started to work on him. Years of Kegel exercises were paying off for the both of them.

They continued to kiss passionately, while unbeknownst to any possible nosy onlookers that Kelly was massaging his cock with her vaginal muscles. Soon enough they were both groaning into each other’s mouths. Kelly started making very small hip thrusts. It took toga-man over the edge. He grabbed her butt cheeks and unloaded in her.

Kelly didn’t feel the pulses of a guy who shoots large streams. In her mind, she quickly decided he was, what she called, a volcano cock. He didn’t shoot rifle bursts, instead, his lava-hot cum just flowed and flowed from his cock.

Knowing he was cumming and visualizing what was happening in her cunt took her over the edge too. Both were struggling to keep their mouths on each other as they were both trying to constrain a natural part of their orgasms. Within seconds they broke apart and were both gasping for air.

They regained their composure. The fuck was out of the way. They went back to actually kissing in a more tender, less desperate way. In time his large prick went flaccid. Later, an uncontrollable spasm in her vagina pushed out his cock as well as some of his rather large load of cum.

Kelly whispered, “It was wonderful to fuck you!”

She leaned in for a final kiss, climbed off his lap, grabbed her shoes, left the ballroom and headed for the elevators.

The elevator was crowded. She loved standing in a group knowing that she could feel cum running from her cunt and down her thighs and that she could even smell the cum he had left in her. She wondered how many others could smell sex in their small space and were wondering who had been fucked already? By the looks of the crowd, she thought everyone was on their way to get laid.

Kelly knocked softly on the hotel room door and then let herself in. She went straight into the bathroom and minutes later I heard the shower.

I had been eating the most amazingly beautiful pussy I’d ever seen. It looked like something that had been crafted by a jeweler. The full length of her slit was perhaps two or three inches long. Two things were clear to me. One, a cock in her vagina would directly be rubbing her clit. No way that could be avoided. Two, her vagina had to be incredibly tight. It’s like all of her parts were at half-scale. But, then again, so was her entire body. It had taken two orgasms and some coaxing but she eventually agreed to let me undress her completely.

Her breasts were A-cups, just small mounds, really. Her nipples and areolae were tiny and pink. She had light brown hair, about shoulder length. Her carpet matched the drapes. Very light brown and wispy. She hadn’t trimmed her pubic hair. With so little of it though, there wasn't really a need.

It did dawn on me though that with her tiny size it might have been a little too weird if she was shaved bare, if you catch my drift? I don’t recall what size she may have been in 1995 terms, but in today’s sizes, she would be a size zero. Her tiny little ass fitted in the palms of both of my hands, with a little hand left to spare.

Once she was naked we started to make out like teenagers. My hand had roamed every inch of her flawless skin. She rolled onto her back and pulled me on top of her. With the sweetest face you could imagine, she asked if she could please enjoy my cock inside of her.

I had to sit up on my haunches and take careful aim. I’m six-foot-four. She was maybe, maybe five-foot-nothing. I wanted to fuck her, not break her. I eased my cock in slowly, thankful that I was graced with a respectable six inches. Enough to fill her and not so much as to keep me out. Fucking Kelly’s ass is the only thing I've experienced as tight as kitty’s twat.

Kitty had cum pretty quickly, just as I knew she probably would. I pulled out. Keeping from blowing my load was a real project. I laid down and she rode my cock, again she came in just minutes. I lifted her off. She moved her mouth to my cock and sucked me for a while. I was watching her suck me while marveling at her dainty neck and porcelain-like ears that looked like they were crafted by the same folks who had designed her pussy.

I was fucking her doggy-style when Kelly entered the room. Kitty seemed unfazed. I had pulled out again to keep my load. Kitty was again sucking me off. The shower had been off for several minutes. I had kitty sit on my cock, reverse cowgirl. After a few strokes, I had her lay back on my chest. Her legs were straddling mine to the outside. I was playing with her tiny nipples.

Kelly came out of the bathroom, stark naked, and was looking right into kitty’s pussy. Kelly crawled up onto the bed and started to suck on her clit. Kitty came again with another small shriek. I was ready to let go. I’d kept this fucking going as long as I could while Kelly was downstairs. I started to slam my cock into the kitty.

I was making grunting sounds. I was getting close. Kelly was still licking her clit and the underside of my shaft as it flew in and out of kitty’s twat. Kelly also had worked a finger into my butthole.

Kitty craned her neck to see my face and said: “Please don’t cum in me.”

It was almost too late but on the next stroke I pulled out. The first spurt went onto her belly. Kelly grabbed my cock and pistoned me with her fist. The finger she had in my ass didn’t play with my prostate, it smashed it for all it was worth. Kelly aimed my blasts toward kitty’s chest. The second shot hit her in the face. The next three landed on her chest and little boobs. The aftershocks made a pool of cum in her pubes. Damn! I was emptied clean out of everything including the kitchen sink.

Kelly spoke first, “just stay there and I’ll clean you up.”

She brought a warm washcloth and cleaned all of the cum from the kitty. She cleaned her slit and even used a couple of fingers to check inside a few times. Kitty seemed to enjoy that quite a bit! Kitty stood up and gave Kelly a thank you kiss. She introduced herself as Heather. She and I had never quite got that far!

Heather didn’t seem too surprised that Kelly and I were married, nor was she bothered in the least. I started to fill Kelly in on how Heather had been abandoned by her boyfriend. It was pretty quickly decided that she would stay the night with us and we’d take her to her apartment in the morning. The ladies began to chat away. I rolled over and crashed. I glanced at the clock radio and noticed it was almost two a.m.

The light coming through the window woke me up. My cock was stiff with morning wood. Kelly was on her side facing away from me. I used one hand to lift her top butt cheek and work my fingers into her slot. Soon she was wet with lube. I used the same hand to run the tip of my cock up and down her slit. Kelly was still mostly asleep but moved her top leg over the top of mine, giving me a little more room to work with. I slipped my cock into her and started to slowly fuck her.

Its been years and years and perhaps thousands of times, but I never cease to be amazed at how good it feels to have my cock in her cunt. The best feeling on earth! We had been slowly, quietly, fucking for a long time. Kelly grabbed the covers and with a big heave-ho threw them across me and off of both of us exposing our naked bodies.

I saw Heather do the same thing. Kelly moved a hand to her clit and was masturbating herself. Heather followed suit. I could hear both of them breathing faster and more loudly. I kept my slow pace.

Kelly came first! Kelly always cums first! And she saw no reason to be quiet.

She let out a hell of a groan followed by a very loud, “OH FUCK!!”

Heather was right behind her with her high-pitched shriek.

Kelly pulled off of me and said: “Heather needs a cock.”

I got out of bed and went to Heather. She rolled onto her back. I used my arms to grab her under her knees and pulled her up so she was pretty much balanced on her shoulders. She helped me aim my boner into her tiny slit. I was on my feet with knees bent crouched into her.

It took maybe twenty strokes or so before Heather came. I was ready. I didn’t give much warning, nor did I much care. I dumped a huge load of my jizz into that tiny little cunt. Heather came again as I was unloading into her.

I gave her a half-hearted, “Sorry about that.”

Heather said, “No problem. Why didn’t you tell me you were snipped last night? Kelly told me. You can fill me up anytime!”

“Fair enough!”

I mean, what else was to be said?

Kelly and Heather had shared phone numbers. Kelly had done all she could to talk her out of being with her boyfriend, but I think we all knew that was probably a waste of time. Out of the blue, Kelly got a call from Heather some months later. She ended up coming and spending a weekend with us. That was a wild weekend!

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments