Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Tub Threesome

"Drunken Threesome"

20
3 Comments 3
13.2k Views 13.2k
972 words 972 words

I had just turned twenty-one and was heading to a friend's party deep in the Valley. My buddies were already there and drunk, and I was determined to catch up. The night commenced with a bottle of Crown Royal Reserve and someone was rolling spliffs the entire time. Needless to say, we were all feeling loose and good. 

My friend, whose party it was, let's call her Rachel, was my age and had a one-year-old, but you'd never know it looking at her body. She was gorgeous, with perfect tits and an astounding, round ass. Being a mother also didn't stop her from getting a little crazy and keeping up with the rest of us. 

Rachel's friend Tiffany was the one rolling the spliffs. She was just as hot as Rachel - less ethnic looking, a bit of a ginger, and a devilish little grin. She dressed a bit like a skater punk, but that in no way subtracted from her innate beauty. 

Over the course of the night, I killed the bottle of Crown Reserve, and the spliffs were having a nice effect on me as well. Eventually, my buddies decided to leave, but I was enjoying myself too much, and I couldn't drive in the state I was in, so I decided to stay, with the plan being to crash in Rachel's guest room. 

As the party continued to dwindle, only a few of us remained. We headed inside to play King's Cup, and when it got to my turn to make a rule, I naturally decided that whenever you had to take a drink, you must also remove an article of clothing. Within a matter of minutes, Rachel, Tiffany, and myself were all completely naked. 

I'd known Rachel for a few years at this point and I'd always been curious about what was under her clothes. We'd partied together several times, but it never had reached this point before. Her body was incredible. Perfect dark nipples complemented her supple breasts, and her ass was just out of control. She kept her pussy trimmed in a perfect landing strip (my favorite). 

Tiffany looked just as good naked - her small, pink nipples and waxed pussy made my mouth water, and she somehow had an even bigger, rounder ass than Rachel. 

I felt like a kid on Christmas when Rachel suggested we all migrate over to the hot tub. The few stragglers left who hadn't gotten naked watched us for a bit in the hot tub before heading out or heading to bed. Now, it was just Rachel, Tiffany, and myself - alone and naked in the hot tub. 

The girls talked about their bodies in a very self-deprecating way, complimenting each others' tits and asses. My compliments fell on deaf ears as they became more enamored with each others' bodies, a little grope here and there.

NinaCarther
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaCarther

This, of course, lead Rachel and Tiffany talk about how horny they were - Rachel's boyfriend was in jail for some reason, and Tiffany's was out of town. It had been a minute for both of them, and it felt good seeing them eye my thick cock. They made a couple comments about it before they started making out with each other. 

I watched in disbelief, as nothing this hot had ever really happened to me before (I'd had one incredibly sexy but ultimately failed attempt at a threesome in the past - which I've already covered in previous stories). Their tongues danced in each others' mouths as they groped each others' tits. 

I made my way over to them, wanting to see if they were in need of some male accompaniment. At first, Rachel looked at me completely surprised, but they both parted just enough to allow me entry into a three-way makeout session. It felt good feeling their hot tongues caress my own, and my hands began to wander their silky bodies. 

This went on for a few minutes before Rachel broke away, gliding backwards with my dick in her grip, pulling me into her. Usually underwater sex does not work so well, but she felt perfect, and my cock glided smoothly in and out of her. After several minutes of deep thrusting and sucking on her neck, I felt Rachel's hands push against my chest. 

"I need a break," she panted, and I slid out of her pussy and watched her swim to the other side of the hot tub and get out. 

I heard moaning but I was the only one left in the hot tub. I looked up and saw Tiffany sitting on the lip of the hot tub, furiously rubbing her pussy while looking at me. 

I looked her over and, to this day, I can't believe I was able to say this with a straight face, asked, "Do you need some help with that?"

Tiffany bit her lip and nodded her head, so I climbed out of the hot tub, lined up in front of her, slid my cock into her very wet pussy and thrusted deeply until she came, which didn't take long at all. Then she grabbed the back of my neck and gyrated her hips rhythmically against my cock until I was ready to explode. I pulled out and shot a massive load of cum all over her tits and chin. I watched her scoop a finger full from her chin, look me dead in the eye, and put it in her mouth. She closed her eyes, swallowed, and smiled. 

The next thing I remember: we were all back in Rachel's kitchen. She made us sandwiches which we ate, and then we all went our separate ways to bed. I spent the night in the guest room and headed out the next morning without saying goodbye, in utter disbelief of what had just happened. 

 

 

Published 
Written by Tortured_Lover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments