Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nail Technician: Part 3

"Linh and I continue our sexual expedition..."

10
4 Comments 4
4.3k Views 4.3k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Linh and I continued having pretty outlandish sex over the last few weeks. I thought it was getting time to see if I could interest her in a threesome. After all, she had said that she didn't think that there was anything wrong with trying new things.

 

The question was, how do I bring the topic up for discussion? It was time for my monthly treat, so I made an appointment at the nail salon. As I was waiting, I noticed two or three really good-looking ladies working there. Once I was seated for my manicure, Linh and I started a conversation. As we were talking, I noticed that one of those girls kept looking at me. I tried not to keep looking back at her, and I told Linh.

 

Linh said, "That's LoAnn. She's a good friend, and I told her about us. She won't say anything to anyone. Do you think she's hot?"

 

I said, "Yea, she's good looking. This place has a few very attractive women working here."

 

Linh replied, "Would you fuck her?"

 

I said, "What? Why would you ask me that?" Linh just scoffed and didn't really say anything. Our conversation ceased for a bit. I was trying to think of what I should say next.

 

Linh finally replied, "Well, would you?"

 

I had some time to think about a reply, so I said, "I would if you were there." I felt that would definitely open the door.

 

She said, "Like watching or like us having a threesome?"

 

I said, "Like us having a threesome. Why would I want you to just watch?" She didn't say much after that. So after a bit, I decided to just ask her the question that would let me know if a threesome was imminent. I asked her, "Have you ever been with a woman?"

 

She said, "A few. You know, LoAnn thinks you're cute. I'm sure you'd do a threesome with her. Have you ever been with a man?"

 

I scoffed and said, "Ahhh, no. I don't know why you would ask me that."

 

She said, "I just wondered, you asked me. You said you wanted to try new things. So, would you do a threesome with LoAnn and I?"

 

I said, "Of course, but wouldn't that be a little awkward since you work together?"

 

She said, "Not really. I've been with her. We're very close."

 

Now I was really getting curious, so I asked her if she and LoAnn were ever together with another man, and she said no, but it probably wouldn't be hard to persuade her.

 

She said, "Yesterday was LoAnn's birthday, and some of the girls are taking her out to celebrate Saturday night after work. Maybe she'd like a birthday present to remember. You should join us."

 

I said, "Are there going to be other guys there? I'd feel weird being there as a customer with a bunch of women employees."

 

She said, "I know the owner's husband will be there, and Jen's boyfriend will show up later to pick her up. You could just come later and have a drink and give us a ride home. I'm sure we'll be a little tipsy."

 

With it only being Wednesday, all I could do was think about Saturday night. I had to travel the next few days for work, so I wouldn't end up seeing Linh until Saturday night. I had an early flight back from the East Coast Saturday morning, and when I landed, I had a text on my phone from her saying that she would text me with the details as soon as she finished up at work.

 

Around 7:00pm, I received another text saying that I could be at the restaurant any time, but be there for sure by 8:30pm. I left my place around 8:00pm and headed for the restaurant.  When I got there, Linh got up to meet me at the table. It was a big round booth with all these ladies and a couple of guys crammed in. Fortunately, Linh was on the end and next to her was LoAnn. I ordered a drink and just tried to relax and enjoy myself. Apparently, the ladies must have brought a change of clothes because they were all dressed to kill.

 

I couldn't believe how hot Linh and LoAnn looked. The thought of being together with both of them was making me rock hard. Then Linh had to go to the restroom, so I had to get out of the booth to let her out in the hopes that no-one would notice the bulge in my pants. I sat back down next to LoAnn and formally introduced myself, and we started a little conversation.

 

When Linh returned, I went to get up to give her seat back, and she said, "Just slide over, LoAnn doesn't bite!"

 

So I slid over towards LoAnn, and it was now pretty tight quarters in the booth. We were so close, you had to hold your legs together so you wouldn't end up touching the person next to you. After a while, I got tired of holding them together, and gradually relaxed so they were against both Linh and LoAnn. Linh then put her hand on my thigh and whispered something in LoAnn's ear behind me. I couldn't tell what it was because it was in Vietnamese.

 

I said, "What did you just say to her?"

 

She said, "I told her to put her hand on your leg, you don't bite either!"

 

With that, I just figured nothing would happen because she was probably joking with me. Then I continued in the conversation and asked my ladies if they would like to order another drink, as I could only have one more since I had to drive. We all ordered a drink, and when they came, we toasted to LoAnn's birthday.

 

A couple of minutes into the drink I felt LoAnn put her hand on my leg. I looked over at her, and she thanked me for the drink. I was now getting so hard with the hands of these ladies on my legs that it was getting a little uncomfortable. Then, I felt Linh reach over and grab LoAnn's hand and put it on my crotch. This was really too much! Obviously, these two ladies had a conversation about what might happen tonight, and it looked like it was underway.

 

I opened my legs apart to give her all access to my bulge. She didn't really reach in, so I grabbed her hand and put it squarely on my cock and gave it a little squeeze. Then I pulled my hand away and placed it back on the table so people wouldn't notice anything. LoAnn just left her hand there feeling my cock continue to grow.

 

After we finished our drinks, it looked like people were starting to get ready to check out. I asked for the bill and told the waitress to put these two lovely ladies' drinks on my tab. I thought, That's the least I could do. We gathered our things and headed towards the parking lot.

 

Linh said, "LoAnn's is staying at my place, so let's stop and grab a bottle of wine on the way."

 

We got to the car and I unlocked it and Linh said, "I'm going to sit in the back with LoAnn. I don't want her to be alone on her celebration, do you mind?"

 

I said, "Of course not! I don't mind being a chauffeur for you two lovely ladies!"

 

We got to the wine store, and I ran in to get some wine. I thought I'd better get two bottles so we wouldn't run out. When I got back in the car, I noticed that Linh had moved over and was sitting right next to LoAnn. We started off to Linh's place and they were talking softly back there. I had no idea what they were saying because it again was in Vietnamese. I hated when they did that, but I figured they were talking about the plans for the rest of the evening.

 

Then I noticed they quit talking. It got pretty quiet back there. So I turned around and looked, and they were making out. How hot was that? To not make it so obvious, I adjusted my rear-view mirror so I could watch without turning around.

 

When we got to the next traffic light, Linh came up to me and whispered in my ear.

 

She said, "LoAnn is really turned on, and she wants me to go down on her right now. Is that okay, with us doing that in your back seat?"

 

I said, "Of course, as long as I can watch!"

 

I heard a little wrestling around back there at first, then Linh handed me what apparently were LoAnn's panties.  Then she said, "Can you please hold on to these until we get to my place?" Then I saw Linh lift LoAnn's left leg up and over as she jockeyed for position. Linh lapped at her pussy for the rest of the ten-minute ride home.

 

Once we got to her place, I grabbed the wine and we headed up to her apartment.  I went into the kitchen to find the wine opener and poured us each a glass. Linh came into the kitchen and I handed her a glass, and I asked her, "Any rules?"

 

She said, "No rules."

 

I said, "What about LoAnn?"

 

She said, "No rules."

vaioleth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vaioleth

 

Linh went into the living room, and I followed with two glasses of wine and handed one to LoAnn. LoAnn was on the end of the couch with Linh sitting next to her, so I took a seat real close to Linh.

 

I said, "Let's make a toast." I lifted my glass and said, "To LoAnn's birthday."

 

We all toasted and made small talk while we made it through the first glass. Then I went into the kitchen and grabbed the bottle, and topped our wine glasses. I went back into the kitchen to discard the bottle and walking back into the living room, I saw the two ladies whispering to each other.

 

I sat back on the couch and the anticipation was killing me.

 

Then Linh said, "LoAnn wants a birthday kiss from you, would you do that for her?"

 

So I leaned towards LoAnn in front of Linh, and went to grab her head and pulled her towards me. We started kissing and making out inches in front of Linh's face. Then I pushed LoAnn towards Linh and they started making out and sucking on each other's tongues. I joined in for a while and the three of us were sucking whatever tongue was available.

 

I grabbed Linh's hand and placed it on LoAnn's pussy. Then Linh went back to work licking her pussy, and LoAnn and I started making out.  I thought, We need to get out of these clothes and into the bedroom. So I whispered to LoAnn, "I think we should go into the bedroom where there's more room."

 

LoAnn agreed. Linh must have heard us because she stopped and our mouths joined once again with LoAnn's juices now all over our mouths. I stood up and grabbed the two ladies' hands and led them to the bedroom.

 

While we were standing by the bed, I got behind Linh and started removing her clothes. LoAnn and Linh were kissing while they were both working on removing each other's blouses. I got Linh's pants unbuttoned and slid them off of her while she was working on LoAnn's skirt. The only thing left was Linh's panties, but I decided they could stay on for now as I led Linh onto the bed.  Then I led LoAnn on top of Linh in a sixty-nine position.

 

LoAnn straddled her pussy over top of Linh's face, and Linh immediately starting licking her. LoAnn wasn't doing anything yet besides enjoying Linh's mouth as I started to remove my clothes. I got into the bed and started kissing LoAnn as I removed Linh's panties and started playing with Linh's pussy. She was soaking wet. After I was done playing with Linh's pussy, I pushed LoAnn's face towards her pussy and she started licking it. It was such a turn on watching these ladies eating each other.

 

I joined LoAnn in licking Linh's pussy. She was working on her clit while I was lapping up all her juices and tongue fucking her. Then I pulled Linh's legs back and underneath LoAnn's arms to hold her pussy wide open and expose her lovely little asshole to us. LoAnn stayed focused on Linh's pussy while I started working on her little puckered asshole. Linh was going crazy.

 

I was getting so hard watching LoAnn enjoying Linh's pussy. She had a larger mouth than Linh, and I couldn't wait to stuff my cock in it. After I had enough of Linh's asshole, I started making out with LoAnn while we were both rubbing Linh's pussy. After a couple of minutes, I grabbed my cock and brought it to LoAnn's lips.

 

LoAnn took my cock hungrily into her mouth and started sucking on it hard and deep. As she did that, I grabbed the back of her head and started fucking her mouth as hard and deep as she would let me. Her mouth felt so good on my cock, taking it all the way in, I knew I was going to blow my load any second. Finally, I exploded, and she took in every drop.

 

I knew Linh was missing out on some cum still dripping out of me, so I moved over to her and put my cock in her face. She took me in her mouth and cleaned up every drop she could while LoAnn went back to work on her pussy.

 

Linh and I both went to work licking LoAnn's pussy, then I moved to work on that luscious ass of hers. I didn't know if LoAnn would let me fuck her ass, but Linh did say that there were "no rules".  Linh then grabbed my cock and started jacking me off to get me hard. It was now time for me to bury it in LoAnn's pussy.

 

I started pounding LoAnn's pussy while Linh kept busy licking her clit and occasionally the underside of my cock and balls. I had never experienced anything like this before, and LoAnn was going wild.

I reached underneath LoAnn and grabbed her breasts and held her tight to my body while I pumped her hard as I could. I whispered in her ear if I could cum in her and she said not to since I didn't have a condom on.

 

When I was about to cum, I pulled out and shot my cum all over her pussy and Linh's face. Linh gobbled me up again and was keeping me hard. I started licking and fingering LoAnn's ass to get it ready for my next load. Linh seemed to just enjoy eating her pussy and watching the show.  She knew how bad I wanted to fuck LoAnn in the ass.

 

LoAnn was letting me finger her ass at will, so she must have known what I had in mind. I took my cock from Linh's mouth and started pushing it into LoAnn's ass. At first she started to pull away, but eventually let me push in. It took a while, but I was able to get my cock all the way in. I took my time and went slow and easy enjoying the warmth and tightness of her dark hole. Linh moved out from underneath LoAnn, and we moved onto our left side. Linh started kissing LoAnn and started rubbing her pussy while I continued to pound her ass.

 

Linh said, "Fuck that ass. You want that ass fucked, don't you?"

 

LoAnn said, "Yes, uh-huh. Fuck my ass."

 

I kept pounding her ass until I blew another load inside her hot tight steamy ass. God, it was such a great ass fuck.

 

After my dick went limp and slid out, Linh went over to LoAnn's ass and licked everything up she could. Then she went to face LoAnn and starting making out with her feeding her all the leftover cum that she didn't swallow.

 

Just about as I thought I was through, Linh said, "Now it's my turn!"

 

I didn't think I could get my cock hard again. I was just watching as Linh took control and positioned her where she wanted her, on her back with her legs pointing against the headboard. Then Linh climbed on her in a sixty-nine position and buried her box in LoAnn's face while holding her asshole wide open and nice and high for me.

 

I told the girls to just wait for me for a few minutes, while I went to the bathroom and cleaned LoAnn's ass juices off my cock. I figured that they would be able to keep themselves busy in their current formation.

 

When I returned, they were still licking each other's pussies, like it was a competition. I was now totally soft and didn't know if I'd be able to get hard again.

 

Then Linh blurted out, "Suck that dick and get it hard for me!"

 

At that, I put my cock in LoAnn's face, and she took right in her mouth and gobbled up my entire soft cock. As she was working on getting me hard, I starting playing with Linh's ass.

 

Surely enough, LoAnn got me hard again, and then guided my cock into Linh's pussy. She then started licking my cock and sucking on my balls as I pumped Linh.  The sensation of LoAnn's tongue on my cock every time I pulled back was getting me rock hard again.

 

I kept working on getting Linh's ass ready for my hardening cock. I had worked my thumb all the way in and felt it was time for my cock to explore her ass. I pulled out of Linh's pussy and fucked LoAnn's beautiful mouth one last time before entering Linh's dark cavity. My cock surprisingly glided easily in Linh's opening, and after a few minutes, I was able to pump her ass with my entire cock.

 

I could feel LoAnn still going to town on Linh's pussy while I was fucking away at her ass. I'd hoped that she was enjoying the show. Then Linh started moaning for me to cum in her ass. I grabbed onto Linh as tight as I could and fucked her ass as hard as she could take it until I finally blew my last load in her.

 

We all kind of collapsed and just lay on each other until my cock fell out of Linh's ass, and my cum dripped out onto LoAnn's face. Linh turned around to face LoAnn and helped her slurp up all the remains. Then both of them turned around to me and we all kissed for a while, then we fell asleep.

 

I woke up the next morning, and the ladies were cuddled and still fast asleep. I couldn't believe the night we all three shared. I left a note on Linh's kitchen counter and told her that I'd talk to her later in the day, and for her to give LoAnn a Happy Birthday kiss for me and thank her for the panties!

 

Published 
Written by Jackson007
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments