Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Extra For The Wife

"When a trip with friends turns into something more"

74
28 Comments 28
16.7k Views 16.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"My first story, hope you enjoy. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Maybe more to follow."

As I sipped my coffee enjoying the view of my nude wife from behind getting ready in the bathroom, I couldn’t help but smile. For a woman of forty, Rachel was still such a stunner, with soft and supple B-cup tits, an amazingly round ass and thighs you want to use for ear muffs. I know my cock isn’t the only one she makes hard.

“Don’t forget we have the pumpkin carving trail with Brian and Leyla today,” Rachel yelled over the sound of her blow dryer.

I most certainly hadn’t forgotten. Brian and Leyla were our best friends, with whom we often planned outings, pool parties and fun hot tub nights. They were very sexually adventurous just like us, and the conversations were always great and the tip sharing even better!

“I haven’t forgotten, and I told Brian we would stop at their place when we got back into town for a few drinks and some hot tub time," I replied with a grin.

“Oh yay! I love hot tub time," Rachel replied while giving me a little wink over her shoulder.

Rachel and I had always pushed our sexual boundaries whether with mild bondage or toys and even made a few trips to a local swingers' club in town. We had never played with any other couple but just enjoyed the free, no-judgment atmosphere where people were more like us. The naked women everywhere were certainly a plus for me and while she never said anything, I know the abundance of cock didn’t bother her.

“Come on, babe, we are going to be late," Rachel said.

“I know, just want to make sure I smell decent for two hours' round trip in the car," I jokingly replied.

As we pulled into Brian and Leyla’s I had a funny feeling in the pit of my stomach. It wasn’t necessarily a bad feeling, almost one of anticipation. But anticipation of what? We hang out with them all the time. Maybe it was the porn we had playing during sex the night before. We thought it was a couple filming themselves, but it turned out to be a husband filming his wife being fucked. We had a chuckle when we realized what it was but let it play out anyway.

Now I would be lying if I said I hadn’t fantasized about Rachel getting fucked by another man before, but it was certainly something I never told her. We had such a good marriage and rocking sex life I certainly didn’t want to jeopardize that. But god, the opportunity to see her, with her legs spread, coating another man’s cock with her pussy juice always got me riled up! In fact, I was getting a chubby just thinking about it.

“Stephen! You old fucking pervert, what’s up, man?" Brian yelled from his garage as I got out of the car. “So, I was looking into this whole trail thing these girls want to do and here is what I found. They have a few little beer stands along the way so we can have a few while they do their thing and Leyla agreed to drive home while we sit in the back and have a few more. Then its hot tub time when we get back.”

“Now that sounds perfect, if only we could get some backseat blowjobs on the way back too," I jokingly responded.

The ride up went well just as it always does. Brian and I sat up front while the girls made a little nest in the backseat. His truck had plenty of room and with the cargo bed, we always had room for luggage when we took cabin or camping trips together. The conversation was typical except for when Rachel loudly and happily started blurting out about the video we watched during sex the night before and even started describing the sex.

Rachel popped up, “Oh my god, this guy was filming his wife getting fucked by another man! He was so into it, moving around for the best camera angles and talking to both, egging them on really. It really kind of turned me on and I know Stephen enjoyed it because while we were doggy, I told him to use that slut pussy and I swear his cock got even harder!”

I felt a redness overtake my face and I NEVER get embarrassed! We all do some freaky shit but what would they think of me after something like this? Especially ones like Brian and Leyla, who we could share one of the most favorite parts of our life and marriage together with. But I suppose if they were real friends, they would accept us for who we are.

“Oh damn, look at you two dirty fuckers,” Brian yelled while laughing, “but don’t worry, you’re not the only ones. Leyla and I have talked about those things before, just never actually tried them. We talk dirty like that in the bedroom from time to time but she gets frustrated when I can’t hold my load.”

“Isn’t that the damn truth!” Leyla spouted back. “Although it is fun to know that I can get him off in record time just by telling him about having some big hard cock in me!”

We all had a big laugh and the remainder of the trip up there went great. When we piled out of the truck, Brian and I shared a look knowing the girls owed us a fishing trip or something for bringing them up here, although we were going to get to relax with some beer and even have a good hot tub evening when we got back. Hot tub nights were always fantastic with the atmosphere and the company. Not to mention Brian and I had a rule that the women couldn’t wear any tops while in the hot tub. Best rule we ever came up with.

Rachel came around the truck to me and gave me a big kiss and then leaned into my ear. “Thank you for bringing us up here, sweetheart. I know it's not you guys' thing. Maybe there will be some backseat blowjobs on the way home for you boys,” she said as she walked away smiling and laughing.

All I could do was laugh and shake my head, never taking anything she said literally. She always knows how to spark me and certainly enjoys the teasing. The trail went well as the girls took the lead and Brian and I just sort of lagged behind goofing off from time to time. They did have some good craft beers at the stands, and we were certainly gaining a bit of a buzz as everyone arrived back at the truck.

“Alright, motherfuckers, let's load up and head back to the hot tub, I’m ready for some titties,” Brian yelled as he got in the back behind Leyla, who was driving.

“I agree, it's beer and titty time,” I replied while opening the rear passenger door. Much to my surprise, Rachel jumped quickly in the rear door and took a seat in the middle. Shaking my head, I climbed in as well and it was off to the house.

ParisBelleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisBelleTS

It was dark for the ride home which is probably why I didn’t mind or say anything to the fact that Rachel had been rubbing my cock through my pants pretty much since we left. What did catch my attention was when she unzipped my pants and took my cock out and began to stroke it. This was certainly unexpected but not all that crazy as we had all seen each other naked before.

What was unexpected was when I turned my head and noticed that not only was Brian’s cock out, but Rachel’s left hand was wrapped around it slowly stroking it from the base to the tip, stopping briefly at the tip to rub her finger around it.

As I looked up at Rachel she slowly leaned into my ear and said, “I’ll have to admit I like having a nice hard cock in each hand. Do you like his thick cock in my hand?”

“It looks like it fits your hand well, was it already hard or did you make it that way?”

“Oh no, it was limp at first and I enjoyed pulling it back and forth making it hard. It’s so thick and heavy. My hand barely fits around it.”

At that moment Rachel leaned over and took me into her mouth. It was so warm and wet. I could feel the pre-cum leaking out of my cock, the throbbing as she slowly slid me in and out of her mouth. Her left hand never left Brian’s cock the whole time she was sucking me. She was pushing me closer and closer to the edge. I could feel my balls tightening up as she released my cock from her mouth and sat up next to me.

I leaned into her and said, “I want you to suck Brian’s cock.”

Without another word she slowly bent over towards Brian. It was as if I was watching the back of her head in slow motion moving ever so farther from me and into his lap. When Brian closed his eyes and opened his mouth to exhale, I knew then his thick hard cock had entered Rachel’s mouth. He was feeling her lips wrap around the shaft, her tongue slowly dragging the underside collecting all the pre-cum as his cock reached the back of her throat. I watched as her head slowly bobbed up and down while she massaged his cock with her mouth.

That’s when the unexpected happened. Rachel released my cock and moved her right hand to her head. She swept away the hair from her face giving me a full view of her sucking his cock. I was mesmerized by the way she flipped her hair, moaned and then grasped the base of his cock with that right hand. She sucked and pumped on his hard thick cock like she couldn’t get enough. After a few minutes of that, Rachel sat back up and stopped stroking us both.

Brian and I both looked at her as she glanced at us both with a naughty little smirk on her face. She then proceeded to slowly remove the shorts she was wearing. Rachel dropped her shorts on the floor and stared me directly in the eyes. Never losing eye contact she removed her panties and brought them to my face. As she rubbed them on my lips and cheeks she said, “Do you see how wet sucking his big cock made me?”

I was shocked, enthralled, aroused and rock fucking hard. I could hear the wet sounds of Brian’s fingers now playing with my wife’s pussy and the almost-suction sound of him entering and exiting her pussy. I could feel the grinding of her hips into his hand and he finger fucked her hole.

Rachel looked me in the eyes and said, “I want you to stroke your cock and keep your eyes on me.”

Doing as I was told, I watched my wife slowly mount Brian; facing away from him and toward the driver's seat, she slowly lowered herself down. I could tell by his grunts and her facial expression the moment his cock entered her pussy. I knew from the wetness of her cunt that his big thick cock was going to slide right into her. She loves girth and he had plenty to stretch the edges of her eager pussy.

She took all of him into her and began to grind back and forth. I watched her do this, knowing she was loving the stretching his thick cock was giving her and wanting to keep him deep in her while she rocked back and forth. Her moaning was unmatched, and she quickly pulled her top down exposing her beautiful breasts and fully erect nipples. It was obvious she was loving the feeling of his hard cock deep in her tight little pussy.

As she grabbed Brian’s hands, I could hear her say, “Squeeze my fucking tits! Pinch my nipples and fuck me!"

Then, to me, “He is inside me right now, baby, every inch of his cock I can get. It feels so good when he drives his hard cock in! I want to orgasm on his cock and feel his hot cum shoot deep in my slut pussy!”

I had my throbbing cock in my hand watching my wife riding another man. She was riding him good and he was squeezing her tits while thrusting his hips, driving his hard cock deep into my wife, feeling her juices coat his shaft as she encouraged him to fuck her harder and faster and begged him to use her as his own personal sperm bank. She didn’t just want to fuck him, she wanted to feel his cock pulsing with every stream of cum he shot into her. Just about then I saw his hands move from her tits to her waist and we both knew what that meant.

“Yes, give me that load. Fuck me deep and fill me up. I want to feel your big hard cock throbbing inside me! Yes, yes, yes, that’s what I want! I'm cumming too! God, my pussy is clamping on your throbbing cock! Give it all to me!” Rachel screamed.

They both collapsed into a spent heap, my cock still in my hand harder than it ever had been before. When I looked up, I realized we were at the house already. As we all gathered ourselves, Brian and Leyla went into the house first and left Rachel and me to ourselves for a moment. Rachel came up to me with a big hug and kiss and said, “Did you enjoy the show? It was for you, baby.”

“Of course I did!”

“Good, then come inside because we still have hot tub time and Leyla hasn’t gotten to have any fun.”

That is the moment I knew that so long as we were together everything would be okay. Regardless of what we did or how we did it, everything was always about each other. And I also realized that this night was far from over. Time to get my ass into the house!

 

 

Published 
Written by EroticExperiment
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments