Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our First Really Successful Threesome

"Night out with unexpected happy ending"

27
11 Comments 11
13.8k Views 13.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"I just want to say a massive thank you to Jwren who re-wrote this for me. <p> [ADVERT] </p>You're a great guy and a brilliant writer. Thank you."

It was mid-July and the start of our summer holidays. I had been living with my girlfriend for just over two years and each year at the start of these holidays, it had become a custom to go out separately with our own close friends.

After our evening meal, Julie started getting ready. I’d already showered and I lay naked on the bed, watching as different layers of clothing were put on, then removed in a continuous loop. I loved to watch her dress, boobs bouncing, butt wiggling, flashes of her dark pubic hair, as she tried on various outfits. It was an erotic show.

She finally chose a black lace bra and thong set under a glittering sequinned mini-dress, a delicate number that accentuated her curves. In strappy high heels, she looked so hot and I was a little jealous that I wouldn't be going out with her. 

Show over, I got myself ready, selecting a white polo shirt, blue jeans, and Adidas Samba blue lycra underwear. Smart casual, nothing more.

It was nearing seven o'clock so I messaged Tom that I was ready for a lift into town. We arranged for him to drop off Julie as her meeting place was en route.

A few minutes later, we heard the toot of a car horn toot and I followed Julie outside, watching her calf muscles tense as she walked in her heels. I opened the passenger door for her as she would be getting out first. Her short dress rode higher as she stepped in, giving me a great upskirt view. It was only fleeting but I saw Julie’s dark pussy through the lace thong. 

Tom complimented Julie on her appearance, then set off for the pub where she would meet her friends. From my seat in the back, I could see Tom was checking out her legs. 

At the pub, a couple of her friends were waiting outside and Julie thanked Tom for the lift while I got out and opened her door. She kissed me before heading into the bar. 

We continued on to our designated pub and parked before rushing inside. I knew it would be a messy night as the shots kept arriving at our group table. We were all fired up and excitable because of the holidays and moved from pub to pub drinking all sorts of strange concoctions. It didn't take long for us to get loud and boisterous.

Our group of twelve dwindled quite early when seven left in a poor state. By ten-thirty, our three remaining friends gave up and ordered a taxi home. This left myself and Tom to watch as fit, scantily-clad women danced on the far side of the room. They looked so sexy and our conversation turned to sex. 

I’d known Tom for about thirteen years — he was also one of Julie’s favourites — but he was off women after a bad breakup just over a year earlier. I guess the combination of drink and the gyrating women loosened his tongue and resistance because he mentioned Julie’s attire and said I was lucky and that he’d love a partner like her. 

Our conversation got more smutty as time passed and I decided to tease him. "Julie's really dirty in bed,” I said, “and she loves anal.” 

Tom was on the edge of his seat listening to my bull. I told him she had a cupboard full of stockings, suspenders, other risqué underwear — and a drawer full of toys.

I enjoyed teasing him, knowing he hadn't emptied into a woman for a long time. But it seems I always take things too far and this conversation wasn't going to be any different. I told Tom we’d discussed having a threesome on quite a few occasions, which was true, but I was really only intending to tease him. When I added that I had lingerie and naked pictures of Julie on my phone, his face lit up and he begged to see them. 

I refused, telling him that I couldn’t possibly show him, but he hassled me non-stop. Eventually, I agreed to show him a few — the tame ones, I thought — but only if he swore never to tell anyone. And definitely not Julie.

Somewhat befuddled with drink, it took some time for me to remember my password to access my naughty picture folders. Tom was really impatient by the time I finally clicked on a lingerie folder. They showed nothing more than a glimpse of nipples and her great shape. 

I let him browse the gallery and he repeatedly exclaimed, “Wow, these are great,” before flicking to the next image. 

When I went to replenish our drinks, I stupidly left my phone with him — and he was grinning from ear to ear when I returned. I smiled at his happy face and said, ”Okay, what’s so funny?”

“Not funny,” he said, “but I accidentally clicked back then went into the wrong folder. You’re right… she’s filthy."

Tom had looked through all our pictures. He’d seen Julie with a vibrator in her pussy, and other shots where she was either blowing or riding me. “You can’t tell a soul,” I said, snatching the phone from him.

“Don’t worry, I won’t. But, if you ever decide on that extra man, put me on top of the list." 

Cursing myself for being so careless, I shortly calmed down and we discussed Julie’s hot body, her sensuous legs, and sexual appetite for quite a while before my phone rang. It was Julie. Her friends had gone home and she wanted to meet up but I was apprehensive in case Tom blabbed in his drunken state. But what could I do?

I told Julie where we were and told her to get a taxi. Tom ordered drinks and promised he wouldn’t say anything about the photographs. It wasn’t long before we saw Julie teeter in looking super hot — and mega drunk. She sat beside me, facing Tom, and kissed me while I stroked her bare thigh from knee to raised hem. There was a lot of flesh on view and I admit to being extra excited because Tom was staring at my wandering hand.

Julie told us about her night and how one friend had gone off with a hunk. "All the girls drooled over him, " she said.

“You can't tell us he was hotter than us,” I said, grinning.

"Just a little,” she giggled, “but you're still my favourites." 

I saw Tom moving around in his low chair, obviously trying for a better angle to look up Julie’s skirt. Knowing what she was wearing underneath, made me even hornier but my thoughts were disturbed by the bell ringing to indicate that the bar was closing.

With Tom clearly unfit to drive, I proposed sharing a taxi when he said, "My mum and dad are on holiday and I’ve got lots of booze if you fancy coming in for a while." 

Not wanting the night to end, we took a taxi to his house and found he wasn't joking — they had every drink imaginable. Julie had vodka and Coke while we drank lager, and Tom selected a music channel.

We chatted about life in general until I noticed Julie was fighting to keep her eyes open, her head nodding. “Think it’s time for us to get a taxi home,” I said.

“No need for that,” Tom said. “You can sleep in my parents' room if you want. They won't be back for another week.” 

The arrangement made sense and Tom directed us to the bedroom. Julie quickly undressed, dropping her clothes on a bedside chair before slipping into bed. She went out like a light so I returned downstairs to continue drinking and chatting with Tom. Sure enough, it wasn't long before he mentioned the pictures and asked to see them again.

I laughed. ”The real thing’s in your mum’s bed naked. Why don't we sneak in and take a look?”

Tom blinked, obviously surprised at my suggestion. ”Won’t she go nuts if we wake her?” 

“Well, don't wake her then," I said, my grin even wider.

We crept into the bedroom and I gently lifted the covers, revealing her naked body. He copped a real eyeful before suddenly chickening out and racing back to the sitting room. 

I followed him and we sat red-faced — with prominent bulges in our pants. My excited mind was in overdrive, and I convinced Tom to look again. He didn’t stay for long but I persuaded him to peek a few more times.

Despite his reluctance, I noticed his bulge had grown and I was so horny that I was becoming desperate for something more to happen. Taking the plunge, I suggested we get naked and climb into either side of the bed. ”Just for giggles,” I said.

Tom was surprisingly doubtful and I virtually begged him to do it, finally goading him, daring him. That did it. We undressed on opposite sides of the bed and I got in behind Julie and lifted the covers. 

Tom stood, his stiff cock near her face, but still not getting into bed. I fondled Julie’s tits, pinched her nipples, and she woke abruptly, startled and rubbing her eyes. She saw my naked friend and turned her head to face me. 

"What the fuck are you doing?” she croaked.

“We’re going to fuck you,” I said boldly but anticipating a volley of abuse.

It didn't come. 

Instead, Julie grabbed Tom’s thighs, pulled him toward her, and rapidly sucked his cock into her mouth. Our cocks are roughly the same length and girth and, from experience, I knew she would be sliding her tongue around his shaft. 

With her head bobbing, I groped her tits and then eased an index finger deep into her sopping horny hole. Now Tom responded, grabbing her head and forcing himself deep into her throat. She held his ball sac while she slurped and I guessed his cock was deep into her throat. He moaned and bucked his hips as I climbed between her legs and started lapping and drinking from her leaking pussy. 

“Tom, I want your cock in my pussy,” she suddenly gasped, holding his saliva-covered rod. I eagerly swapped positions, pulling my foreskin back before entering her mouth. My erection was solid and throbbing as I watched Tom waste no time ramming his yearning cock into her sodden hole. He slammed into her hard and fast, undeniably determined to cum. 

Because she hadn't been taking her pills, Julie told him not to cum inside but that didn't slow him at all. He carried on plunging into her depths, sucking and biting her nipples at the same time.

I reminded him to withdraw but, as I spoke, Julie girl screamed, “Oh, fuck… I'm cumming. Fuck…” 

This sent Tom into spasm and their bodies shook in ecstasy as her fertile pussy sucked all the seed from his full balls. When his cock flopped out, cum still oozing from it, he jumped up, embarrassed and apologetic and trotted to the bathroom. 

Julie, legs still spread with her open pussy leaking juices, looked into my eyes and said, “C’mon, fuck me. I want you filling me now.”

I drove my cock into her hot tunnel and felt my mate’s cum seep out onto my balls. I slopped around in Julie’s deliciously cum-filled hole for a while before unloading my cum into the mixture. The thought of three lots of cum mingling inside her, simply added fuel to my dirty, horny desires.

I withdrew and pushed my cock toward her mouth. She licked every drop and swallowed before we lay giggling about what had just happened. We’d had a threesome!

We didn't see Tom until the morning but I reassured him all was well and he chilled out a little. Julie and I fucked in the shower and invited Tom to watch. He stroked his cock to an impressive finish.

Setting off for home, it was such a nice day we decided to walk through the woods. Julie went barefoot, carrying her heels, and we talked about our night’s experience all the way. Tom is still my best mate to this day and we often talk about our threesome when we meet up. But it wasn’t mentioned when he was best man when Julie and I married.

CharmingVixen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharmingVixen

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments