Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Paula And Lorena

"Paula and I find the perfect girl to share"

5
2 Comments 2
5.3k Views 5.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Some weeks ago, Paula, my best friend, and I had unexpectedly ended up having sex, a consequence of a couple of drinks, but also a dream. Some months ago, I had written to Paula telling her I had dreamed about her. In my dream, I had sex with her and another girl. Our lives at that moment were a mess, especially in sentimental terms, so I guess that idea stuck in our minds. So, when I saw her again, she said she wanted us to have a threesome. But first, of course, we had to have a taste of each other.

After our sexual encounter, we started to think about the girl we would share. Paula and I had shared many things in our lives: music, a rock band we both formed, soccer, cycling, but we had never thought about getting involved in a sentimental or sexual way.

Paula didn’t know anyone we could have sex with, but I had a good candidate: Lorena. Lorena had been part of my life some years ago. I met her at the college where I work as an English professor as she was my student. Our relationship was short but was full of emotions and… sex! Paula had seen her a couple of times, and she agreed she was a good option.

 

I hadn’t seen Lorena or talked to her in five years, so I guessed trying to reach her now was going to be a little weird, especially for her. I didn’t have her phone number; then, the only way to contact her was through the university email.

I wrote her, asked how she was, and told her I wanted to see her. To my complete amazement, she responded the next day.  She said she was surprised at my emailing her, and she assented to meet me. She sent me her phone number too, so I called her and we agreed on meeting the following week at a nice café near the university.

The day came, and I went to that café. She arrived soon. Seeing her again seemed strange, and a feeling of nostalgia invaded my mind somehow. She looked so pretty. Lorena was a little bit short and thin, had nice medium-sized boobs that looked bigger as she was not so skinny as she was some years ago. She had cut her hair shoulder length, but she still kept it dyed red.

We talked and caught up with our lives and experiences we had gone through in these years. After three coffees and four hours of a pleasant conversation, I addressed the next topic of the chat.

“Hey, I guess you remember Paula, the girl who played the guitar in my band,” I said.

“Oh yeah… I remember I liked her a lot. She was so sexy,” said Lorena, who, like Paula, happened to be bisexual too.

“Well, Lore… I have to confess something to you…”

“What… are you together?” Lorena asked.

“Not really… I mean… We kind of ended up involved, but that’s not what I want to talk about. I need to ask you something…”

“What is that?” she asked curiously.

“Paula and I want to have a threesome with a girl, and… I thought about you.”

“What? Andrew… You’re crazy! You dumped me like five years ago, stopped talking to me, and now you reappear in my life with such a proposal. What’s wrong with you?”

“I know… This is totally weird, but I think you are the right girl because of what happened between us, and because I remember you found Paula so attractive. That’s why I had the courage to talk to you,” I added.

“Jeez! I don’t know…” She sighed. “I guess I will have to think about it.”

I didn’t hear from her for a couple of days until one morning I found a message on my phone. I wanna be part of that threesome, she had written.

We talked on the phone and agreed on making the corresponding arrangements for our next encounter. Then, I talked to Paula and told her about Lorena’s decision.

We decided to meet before the “encounter” so that we could talk and kind of chill out. That way, when the moment came, we would not be so tense, and the whole situation would not be so awkward.

The following Friday, we got together in a nice restaurant in a bohemian area of the city. We ate, chatted, and then went to a club. There, we danced, had some drinks, and had fun. Around midnight, I went to the bathroom and when I came back, I saw Lorena and Paula kissing on the dance floor. That was a good sign.

Finally, the decisive night came. We had agreed on meeting at my place, an apartment I have downtown. I had bought some snacks and drinks, which were already set on the dining table. I had also made a nice playlist with some soft rock, which included songs by The Cure, Incubus, Radiohead, among others.

Both girls looked so sexy. Paula was wearing a striped top and a beige skirt. Lorena was wearing black leggings and a semitransparent black top, which let us see the round forms that lay underneath her dark bra.

We drank some tequila, chatted for a while, and then I proposed a little game.  We would play blackjack, only five games. If I won, they would have to suck my dick, both of them at the same time for ten minutes, and during this time, they would not be allowed to touch or kiss each other. If either of them won, I would give them ten minutes of intimacy, and I would have to sit and watch.

They accepted, we sat on the floor of my living room, and we began playing. By the third game, I was in the first position, but then I took unnecessary risks in the last two, and Paula ended up winning. That meant I had to sit down and let them start the new game.

Paula celebrated her victory by bringing Lorena’s body close to hers and kissing her. Lorena, of course, didn’t put up resistance and allowed Paula to direct the actions. That was hot. The two girls kissed one another avidly as if that was the end of the world.

Then, Paula began touching Lorena’s boobs. Lorena counterattacked and pulled Paula’s shirt open, exposing her bra and the round outline of her medium-sized boobs. They continued making out while touching their bodies. I felt like jumping on top of them, but I had to wait. My moment would come soon.

beckywarner
Online Now!
Lush Cams
beckywarner

Then, Paula told us to go to my bed. We obeyed and went to my bedroom. My bed was big, so we would fit well there. As we entered the room, Paula took off her shirt completely and pulled Lorena’s leggings down. Next, she unbuttoned Lorena’s shirt. Lorena’s nice tits were exposed as she was not wearing a bra. Immediately, Paula got hold of those beautiful mounds and put them in her mouth. Lorena closed her eyes and breathed deeply. I was standing at my room’s door, contemplating this amazing spectacle. My erect dick wanted to penetrate both of them, but I had to be patient.

Lorena took off her shoes and threw her leggings to the other side of the room while Paula introduced her fingers into Lorena’s panties. At the same time, Lorena unbuttoned Paula’s skirt and let it fall to the ground. Paula took off her shoes and panties, and made Lorena lie down on my bed. Paula took off Lorena’s panties and lay on top of her. Her gorgeous tan skin contrasted with Lorena’s pale tone. Both girls kissed each other passionately. I saw Lorena’s hand going down Paula’s ass to reach her pussy and finger it. Paula moaned as soon as she felt that finger penetrating her hole.

7.jpg

The ten minutes were over, so I took off my shirt, pants, boxers and shoes, and approached them. I knelt down on the floor, close to Paula’s ass. I caressed it with my hand.

“It's about time,” Paula said.

My mouth reached her pussy and I began eating it while Lorena fingered it. My tongue alternated between her cunt and her ass for a couple of minutes. Then, I stood up and moved to the other side of the bed. I caressed Lorena’s red hair and kissed her neck, her left ear and then her mouth. It felt really good. Paula moved south and started licking Lorena’s pussy while I put my dick into her mouth. I stood next to her while she moved her head back and forth.

After a while, I moved again and went behind Paula, who was still eating Lorena’s pussy. I stood behind her, caressed her body, especially her boobs, and then I lifted her ass. I penetrated her from behind. My dick was into her pussy once again. It was so wet and warm. She moaned softly. Lorena moved towards us so that Paula could still reach her pussy while I fucked her.

I moved inside my friend rhythmically, not so quickly. I wanted to enjoy her. Paula bent her body a little bit more and continued licking Lorena’s cunt. I grabbed Paula’s boobs and touched her nipples. They felt hard. I licked two of my fingers and passed them along her nipples to wet them. Paula moaned. I could also hear Lorena screaming every now and then.

I continued fucking Paula, but after some minutes I told her to move.

“I think Lore wants to eat your pussy, Pau, don’t you, Lore?” I asked.

“Yeaaaah! Come here, sweetie,” commanded Lorena.

Paula jumped on the bed and put her back against the wall, while Lorena slid her head onto the pillow. Then, Paula crouched down slowly until her pussy grazed Lorena’s mouth. At the same time, my mouth began to work on Lorena’s sweet cunt. I licked it while one of my fingers went inside her hole. I could hear both hotties scream and moan. My dick wanted to explode but I still had many more things to do.

Afterwards, I moved close to Lorena’s legs, knelt down, lifted her ass a little bit, and as she spread her legs, I inserted my cock into her pussy. She moaned loudly. I started to fuck her slowly while I put my hands onto Paula’s boobs. I rubbed her nipples, put them in my mouth, and then I kissed her passionately.

Then, Paula moved her body forward and reached for Lorena’s clit and my cock. She rubbed us gently and gave us more pleasure. Then, she extended her body, and her mouth reached our genitals. She licked us, moving her tongue quickly as if she were a cobra ready to spit her venom.

After a couple of minutes, Paula moved away and lay next to Lorena. I got my dick out of her pussy, and Lorena turned to her side and curled up while Paula hugged her and kissed her. I went behind Lorena and started kissing her neck. Her head rotated, and our lips met in an incredible kiss. I loved the way she kissed. I loved her soft red lips, so juicy and sexy.

Lorena’s head turned again, and she continued kissing Paula and playing with her boobs, while Paula fingered her. I moved Lorena’s butt cheeks and put my finger on her asshole, rubbed it, took some of her pussy’s moisture in my index finger, which was then introduced into her anus. Lorena moaned and moved her hand back to grab my cock. She pressed it hard and stroked it slowly. At the same time, I touched her boobs and made her nipples get stiff. We stayed like that for a while, and then I penetrated Lorena again.

I moved inside of her, and gradually I increased the pace. Lorena hissed and so did Paula, who had her pussy filled with Lorena’s fingers. At some point, Lorena turned her head again and softly told me to come inside her pussy. The way she said so was so arousing that I thrust into her a couple more times and took my dick out just when I was coming.

I caressed Lorena’s back and ass for a couple of seconds, and then she knelt down, moved her head towards Paula’s pussy while she lifted one leg over Paula’s body so that her pussy landed on her mouth. The girls were now licking each other’s pussies while I stared at them unblinkingly. That was the best show I had ever seen in my entire life.

Both of them moaned and moaned, and then I could tell Paula was about to come because she was being loud and she breathed so fast. Lorena kept doing her job until Paula screamed and her thighs began to shake intensively. My hand reached Lorena’s ass, and I fingered her asshole again. Paula kept licking Lorena’s clit while she uttered sounds of pleasure. Lorena was in ecstasy, and as she screamed louder and louder, Paula and I kept on satisfying her until she came.

We all lay down, kissing, hugging and caressing each other. Paula and I stared at each other’s eyes. I smiled at her, and she smiled back. Our mission had been accomplished. And who knows… This could become a pleasant habit to acquire.

 

Published 
Written by AndrewD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments