Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex In The City - Chapter 10 Part 1

"Michael gets his lapdance on his first visit to a swingers club"

10
4 Comments 4
3.4k Views 3.4k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Alice answered the door to Catherine.

“Hello, is there something wrong?” Alice asked.

“No, not at all, hope you enjoyed yourself the other night?” responded Catherine.

“Oh, believe you me I did, it was out of this world, I don’t think I have ever felt so alive. Please come in, can I get you a drink?”

“That’s excellent to hear,” said Catherine, “you experiencing new experiences is what we were going for when we started this journey. I will say no to the drink, it is only a quick visit. My main reason for coming round in the middle of the week was to ask if you and Charles would be available to come for coffee tomorrow after work. I have asked the rest and they have all said yes.”

“Yes, I don’t think Charles has anything on, tomorrow is not a gym day for him. I will check with him tonight, but if you don’t hear from us to the contrary, we will be there, is there something the matter?”

“No, no, it is just we want to check with you all about the next get-together, it will be slightly different again and we want to check that you are all happy with our proposal before we set about organising it."

“Oh, right,” said Alice, “you have piqued my interest, don’t suppose you are going to give any hints as to what you have in mind?”

Catherine smiled and waved her finger at Alice, “All will be revealed tomorrow night, but trust me, I think you will like the idea.”

They chatted for a few more minutes before Catherine had to leave.

Alice quickly messaged Charles, who responded that he had intended to go to the gym tomorrow night, but he would move it to another night and be there.

The following evening the group all gathered in Robert and Catherine’s apartment. Lucy, Alice and Michelle sat on the long sofa whilst the guys all stood up behind them.

Catherine liked to grandstand so she walked to the centre of the room before speaking.

“Thanks for coming, we wanted to speak to you all about the next set of fantasies. We are halfway through the fantasies now, with four more to go. A couple of these fantasies do not involve the whole group or require a bit of specialist help, shall we say.”

Catherine stopped speaking and looked around the room; the others all looked at her with expectant faces. Nobody said a word.

“Right, we have giving it some thought and Robert and I have come up with a scenario where three people can fulfill all their fantasies on the same night.” She took a sip of her drink at this point to build the tension before smiling at the group and continuing.

“Either next weekend or the weekend after--you will have to let us know which weekend works for you all--we propose that we go to a local swingers club.”

Michelle and Alice opened their eyes wider in surprise, whilst Lucy’s face broke out into a big grin. The guys all smiled and looked down at their wives to gauge their reaction.

“The reason for the change of venue is for a number of reasons. We have spoken to a friend of ours who happens to be a dancer and she has agreed to give Michael his lap dance, we have spoken to the owners of the club and they have said they would reserve one of the private rooms so that Michael, Lucy and the dancer can perform this in private. 

"Similarly, Michelle, your fantasy is to be spanked so you will be taken down to the dungeon for the first part, after which you will also be taken to a private room and the second part of your fantasy carried out. The third fantasy will be mine, as a number of you will already be busy with other fantasies. I will arrange for a couple of male friends of ours to also be at the club so that I can enjoy DP, something I have yet to try but has long been on my bucket list.”

“Oh, believe me, it is well worth it,” piped up Lucy.

“Yes. I have to admit, Lucy, I was extremely jealous the night of your fantasy and it just made me determined to have my fun as soon as possible. Are we all happy with the arrangements, anybody got any questions?”

Everybody looked at one another, and a few questions around membership, what to wear and the likes were quickly dealt with.

As the group went to leave at the end of the evening, Charles stopped and asked, “You said there are four fantasies left to go, whose will be outstanding at the end of club night and what is it?”

“The final fantasy will be mine,” answered Robert, “we haven’t done any planning on it yet but it is the orgy fantasy.”

“Oh, yes I remember,” said Charles, “That will be something to experience and something we shall certainly look forward to.”

......

The following weekend the three couples all met up at a bar just on the edge of the city as directed, they all grabbed a drink and went and sat in a quiet corner awaiting the arrival of Catherine and Robert.

Catherine and Robert arrived about half an hour later to much relief of everybody as they were beginning to think that they had been stood up.

“Hello, guys, so glad you could all still make it,” said Catherine, a big wide grin on her face.

“Why are you surprised?” Lucy asked, “We said we would all come and here we are, now what have you got in store for us?”

Catherine shook her head, “Not here, too many ‘vanillas.’ All will become clear once we get to the club. What I can say is that once you get there you will all have to become members, so can I just check you have your two forms of ID as discussed the other day?”

Everybody nodded.

“Good, after you have registered, you will be given a quick tour of the place and then you are free to do what you want, although I would ask that we all meet in the bar and I will tell you what plans we have for the evening.”

“Like being at school,” whispered Lucy to Alice.

Alice giggled.

“If you can all be ready to head off in about thirty minutes, that will see us get to the club for about half-past eight.”

“Yes, Miss,” chorused Lucy and Alice.

Catherine looked at the two of them and frowned, “I can see you two are going to be trouble tonight.”

“Well, this place has a dungeon, perhaps you could take us there and spank us both,” Lucy laughed.

Catherine looked around quickly and then smirking, responded, “I might just do that if you two don’t behave, now there is plenty of time if anybody wants to get another drink."

.......

The group arrived at the club just after eight. The club was a large old public house situated on the edge of an industrial estate. From the outside, it looked derelict as the two bay windows at the front were blacked out and the oddly dotted windows upstairs were all boarded over. Between the two bay windows was a large and imposing red front door which gave the impression of being solidly fastened shut, but in reality, required the gentlest of pushes to open it.

Stepping through the doors, the group entered a small alcove and were confronted with a glass door through which they could see a reception desk. Catherine rang the bell and a vibration noise announced that the door had been unlocked.

The group trooped through and were met by a smiling receptionist.

Charles looked the receptionist up and down; she had long golden blonde hair which fell down her back and over her shoulders. She was tall, almost statue-like with a tight red dress on which emphasized her tight body and voluptuous breasts.

Having taken all this in, he realised as she greeted them that the voice did not match what his eyes were seeing--it was clearly a man's voice. Looking slightly more closely he noticed the signs: her hands were large and the long delicate nails did not hide just how tough they looked. He looked at the face; the makeup was impeccable and clearly done with immense skill, but he could just see the join in the wig and of course as she spoke there was definitely an Adam's apple.

“Evening, Frosty,” said Catherine, “here are the new joiners we spoke about on the phone, trust everything is still okay for tonight?

“Welcome back, Catherine, it has been a while since we last saw you,” Frosty's voice was deep and booming, “everything is arranged, I will get Steve to give you all a tour once we have completed the necessary paperwork."

Registration took fifteen minutes and then as promised, Steve appeared to take them on a quick tour of the facilities.

“Welcome, guys, if you would like to follow me, we will start in the bar area,” announced Steve, “You have already met Frosty, she is our receptionist and bouncer, don’t be fooled by the makeup and false nails, get on the wrong side of her and you will quickly find yourself outside on the street. She maintains order in here with an iron fist.”

Steve took them first downstairs and showed them around, quickly explaining the various rooms and rules that went with them. He started on the ground floor showing them the social areas of the bar and changing rooms before heading downstairs, where there were a large dungeon and three private rooms. 

Moving upstairs, Steve explained that the three rooms were all public rooms, although the largest was strictly couples-only and any single guys or female found in the room alone, even if they arrived at the club as part of a couple, would be asked to leave and warned. If they were found in the room again alone, they would be escorted from the club and have their membership revoked.

After the tour, the couples all moved to the bar, where they got comfortable and watched as other members of the club arrived.

Catherine walked over to Michael and Lucy. “Come, you two, I have somebody I think you would like to meet.”

Following Catherine, they walked through the club and down the stairs to one of the private rooms. Catherine stopped at the entrance and beckoned them to enter the room first.

Walking into the room they noticed a wooden chair with metal legs and no arms; behind it was a large bed with a black plastic mattress. On top of the mattress was a bundle of towels. All this was taken in very quickly as both Michael's and Lucy’s attention was drawn to the far wall, where there was standing a tall slim blonde dressed in a short red pleated skirt and a red sequined bra.

“Michael, Lucy I would like you to meet Crimson Minx,” said Catherine.

“Ooh, I like that name, it is very exotic,” said Lucy.

“It’s my stage name, all part of the fantasy, much more exotic than Sarah,” responded Crimson as she gave both Michael and Lucy a kiss on the cheek.

Leaving the room Catherine closed the door behind her, “I shall leave you all to get to know one another, have fun.”

Lucy walked over to the door and ensured that it was locked. “Crimson, where do you want us?”

“Well, shall we all sit on the bed, to begin with, and get to know one another a bit first? Catherine explained about the fantasies you are all wanting to experience and I have been called in to provide Michael with his lap dance.”

“So, are you a professional lap dancer then?” Lucy asked, “Are you okay being in this club? This is our first time here and we are nervous as hell.”

“I have been known to do the odd lap dance, but mostly I do pole dancing in clubs. As for being in the club, I have been a member for about two years now, it is how I met Catherine in the first place.”

MaitteCruz1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaitteCruz1

“Do you come here on your own then?” quizzed Lucy.

“Yes, I am what is known in the swinging world as a Unicorn, that mythical beast, a single female--we do exist. I don’t come very often and very rarely play, but I do enjoy the social aspect of this place, it's very, very relaxed.”

The three of them sat in the small room talking, the sounds of the club faded into the background. They were briefly distracted by the chatter of a new couple being shown around the club, Steve using exactly the same talk that he had used when Michael and Lucy had been taken round earlier in the evening.

They became aware of another couple entering the room next to them, but the murmurs of their voices blended with the sounds from the bar. They heard the odd giggle from the lady, but then nothing; if they strained their ears, they could hear the occasional moan and creak of bedsprings.

Crimson suddenly stood up, pulled her mobile phone from her bra, and after a few seconds R&B music with a hypnotic grinding, swaying rhythm started to play.

She put the phone on the side saying, "Normally, all phones should be in your lockers, but I asked permission to bring it down here as I can't dance without music."

Neither Lucy nor Michael said a word but held their breath awaiting instructions.

Taking Michael by the hand she pulled him up from the bed led him to the chair and pushed him down onto it. Standing in front of him she started to sway her hips and flicked out her skirt so that he got brief glimpses of her silky thighs and her panties beneath.

She gyrated round to face Lucy and slowly swirling her hips, she lowered herself down till her arse came into contact with Michael's groin. Michael raised his hands and placed them on Crimson's waist; instinctively she grabbed them and pushed them back by his side. "No touching, well, not yet," she whispered more to Lucy than Michael.

Rising slightly, she flicked her skirt out from underneath her bottom and dropped back down. Michael could feel the heat from her skin as it passed through his trousers.

Crimson slowly in time to the music ground her arse down into his groin, feeling the bulge underneath her getting bigger and bigger.

She stood up and her arms reached around and lowered the zip of her skirt before she leaned forward slightly, pushing her arse out towards Michael, and ever so slowly she slid the skirt over her behind and down her long slender legs.

Michael was transfixed on her arse, gazing at the small triangle of red material which slipped down between her pert arse cheeks.

Crimson turned and in that exaggerated prancing pony walk that dancers often do, she walked around behind Michael. He looked down as her arms snaked around his head and started to undo the buttons on his shirt, one by one.

Eager to divest himself of the shirt, Michael joined in undoing the buttons from the bottom, working up until their hands met.

Crimson continued her walk around him until she had completely circled him and was back facing him. Slipping the shirt from his shoulders, she ran her hands over his torso, before continuing downwards and unbuckling his belt, then gradually and teasingly undoing his trousers.

"Why don't you finish taking off your trousers?" she purred, straightening up and walking seductively towards Lucy.

Lucy sat up straight on the bed; she had been mesmerised by the dance unfurling before her but now realised that Crimson was heading towards her. Crimson leaned down as Lucy raised her head upwards, stretching her neck to meet her downward motion. Their lips brushed together, a spark flying between them.

Crimson swayed round so that she had her back to Lucy, then she reached around and undid her bra before, in a seductive and exaggerated fashion, she held it out to the side and dropped it to the floor.

She walked back to Michael, who was now sitting in the chair in just his boxer shorts; he was gripping the back legs of the chair so that he would not forget himself and try to touch when Crimson returned to him.

She swayed and moved her way back towards him; moving across the front of him she swung a leg across his lap and rocked back and forth on his lap. Crimson slipped off his lap and sat back down on one leg, grinding her covered pussy into Michael's thigh.

Her hand brushed the front of his boxer shorts; the bulge in them clearly showed that Michael was enjoying the sight and feel of the dance being performed for him.

Spinning around she again lowered herself down onto Michael; he pushed upwards to meet her, striving almost to force his hard and erect cock through the material covering him so as to meet her pussy coming down. The feeling was intense; every slide and push of her body sent shivers through him.

Crimson was loving the feeling of power over him, loving that he was enthralled by her every movement; he was oblivious to Lucy being in the room. But Lucy was not; she was watching every movement, enthralled.

Lucy’s right hand was rubbing her breast through her dress whilst her other hand was now under the hem of her dress; the fabric was moving ever so slightly.

Crimson rubbed her arse and covered pussy over the bulge in Michael's boxer shorts; he moaned and she felt his cock twitch. She started to move back and forth feeling a build-up of pleasure deep within her as the thin material was teased across her pussy lips.

She had originally agreed to do this dance as a favour to Catherine, but actually, Michael was pretty good looking and Lucy was definitely hot as fuck. The cock hidden beneath the two thin pieces of material was starting to drive her insane; she really needed a good fucking session now.

Lifting herself off his lap, she spun around and dropped to her knees; gripping the sides of his boxer shorts she yanked them down quickly and then slid her hands up the inside of his legs and started to tease his balls. She licked his shaft and then slowly placed the tip in her mouth and sucked and swirled her tongue around the head of his cock.

She felt Michael place his hands on her head and she took her mouth off his cock. “Strictly speaking, you shouldn’t be touching the dancer, but I think we are beyond the dancing stage now.” With that, she returned to devouring his hard cock.

Crimson stood back up and started the lap dance again, rubbing her pussy back and forth along his cock. The feeling was even more intense now and she started to moan and groan with pleasure.

Michael’s head rolled back with the pleasure as Crimson dry humped him; he could feel the heat emanating from her pussy; looking down, he could see a small wet patch appearing on the front of her thong; she was obviously getting aroused by this dance.

His hands gripped her hips and pulled her down firmer on his cock as he pushed up with his bottom so as to increase the friction; he was starting to struggle if this continued much longer; he was going to come very soon.

Michael felt another pair of hands on his legs and warm breath on the base of his cock and around his balls. Crimson suddenly lifted herself off his lap and looking down, he saw Lucy move forward and start to suck his cock

Crimson danced and gyrated her way behind Michael; leaning over his shoulder, she pulled his head to face her and kissed him, their tongues entwined in a dance of their own.

Oh boy, Crimson thought, she was incredibly turned on now; she broke the kiss and slipped her thong down over her hips and let gravity slide them down her legs.

She swayed from side to side in time to the music whilst she watched Lucy devour the long hard cock in front of her with wild abandon. After a few minutes, she began dancing again and rocked and gyrated back around and joined Lucy kneeling in front of Michael.

Lucy lifted her mouth from Michael's cock and they started to kiss.

Breaking the kiss, Crimson looked at Lucy. “Can I fuck your husband?” she asked.

Lucy did not reply; instead, she took hold of Crimson's hand and placed a condom in her palm.

Both Michael and Lucy watched in amazement as Crimson ripped open the little envelope and having placed the condom on the tip of Richard’s cock, she proceeded to unroll it using only her mouth.

Michael had barely moved during the last few minutes, he was so enthralled. His eyes darted from Crimson to Lucy and back.

He had thought his fantasy was pretty tame in comparison to the others, but this was going far beyond his dreams and fantasies.

Crimson sighed in pleasure and satisfaction as she lowered herself onto his cock. She started to rock and gyrate, the warmth of her cunt making Michael’s cock tingle with pleasure.

Michael, so long the compliant watcher now felt he should play a more active part and he grabbed her legs and pulled them apart hooking them on either side of his legs.

Lucy stood up and slowly slipped out of her dress before moving back between Michael's legs and the prize of Crimson's pussy. She watched transfixed for a moment as her husband's cock slid back and forth between her newfound friend's pussy lips before pushing further forward and starting to lick the top of the pussy in front of her.

Crimson's moaning was getting louder and her juices were now flowing, sliding down his shaft and were being eagerly lapped up by Lucy. It had a sweet, exotic taste and Lucy couldn’t get enough.

Michael was on the brink and desperately wanted to cum, but he also wanted to prolong the pleasure a bit longer. Pushing his hips upwards so as to keep his cock buried inside Crimson, he stood up and gently placed her down on the bed on her hands and knees and started to pound her doggy style.

Lucy moved around and slid in front of Crimson offering her pussy up to be licked. Crimson needed no other invitation and devoured the sweet-smelling pussy now placed before her, licking, teasing and gently pushing her tongue between the folds.

Michael continued to fuck Crimson but his gaze was now locked onto Lucy. They stared deeply into each other’s eyes lovingly.

Lucy came first; she started to moan loudly and push her hips up whilst she grabbed hold of Crimson’s head to force her face harder into her pussy, her legs starting to shake as a monumental orgasm washed over her.

Seeing the ecstasy in Lucy's face as she orgasmed was too much for Michael and speeding up he unleashed a torrent of cum, gripping Crimson's hips to hold himself steady.

Michael climbed onto the bed and the two girls snuggled up to him.

Lucy looked at Crimson over Michael’s chest. “Thank you for a wonderful experience.”

“There is no need to thank me, I have enjoyed every minute of it.”

“Do we have to leave the room?” asked Lucy propping herself up on her elbow.

“No, the club is not that busy tonight so you won’t get people queuing up and knocking on the door so I think you can hold the room as long as you want.”

“Oh good,” smiled Lucy, “would you like to stay with us for the rest of the evening? If we send Michael to the bar to get us some drinks we could continue the fun after a little break, would you like that?”

“I should like that very much.”

Lucy squealed in delight, “Right, Michael, get your arse upstairs and get us girls drinks.”
 

 

Published 
Written by cethpada
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments