Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Suburban Love Part 3

"Could Jewel and I handle a threesome to try to help Karen?"

7
1 Comment 1
5.8k Views 5.8k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"A multipart story that might be extended."

Like the movie trope, the idea of having a threesome to try to save someone’s marriage was crazy—so crazy it just might work! I managed to resist the lure of Karen’s charms; now my wife wanted me to have sex with her. Would Jewel’s rules be able to keep us out of danger?

After the end of Jewel’s busy month-long project, we had spent Saturday having getting-reacquainted sex and more sleep that stretched into the afternoon. I love pampering my wife, and she deserved some time to relax.

Sunday, I had served her breakfast in bed, and arranged to make up for the duck dinner she missed, this time with cherry rosemary sauce instead of orange. Wearing clothes for the first time in a couple days, we sat down to dinner. Eventually, she asked how my “date” with Karen went.

“It was nice,” I said, trying to sound neutral. “The duck turned out well. She enjoyed having company. I think you were right, she is lonely with her husband away.”

I figured she didn’t need to know my impression that, maybe because of the wine, Karen had been flirting with me. But my wife could read me like a book. Besides, she had more information.

“Karen said you were flirting with her.” She paused to let it sink in. “Not that she minded,” she grinned.

“Well,” I stretched out the word as I marshaled my defense, “I think it was more the other way around, but I would just call it banter. We did have some wine, but I don’t think either of us said or did anything we wouldn’t have done with you in the room.”

I should have rested my case at that point, but I just had to “protest too much.”

“I actually think she is more attracted to you than to me. She talked about you a lot,” I added. “She clearly values you as a friend and admires you as an artist, but I think she might feel something more …” and I should have stopped there. But I finished the thought, “intimate.”

Although fair-skinned, my wife does not show much color when she blushes. But I could tell that the idea of Karen being attracted to her warmed the back of her neck.

“It’s too bad Ethan travels so much,” I tried to close off the topic. “And when he’s home, he drinks too much,” I left it hanging as I got up to clear the dishes.

We adjourned to the couch with our flourless chocolate cake. We snuggled, using our time-tested dessert technique. We each had one free hand: one of us held the fork, the other held the plate. Whoever had the fork was responsible for feeding us both. We would switch roles as needed.

“I’m glad you feel comfortable with Karen,” Jewel began slowly, “but I also worry about it.” She strategically had just stuffed a forkful of chocolate in my mouth, so I couldn’t interrupt her careful discourse.

“There is something I want to suggest. I know there are risks, but I think you and I are strong enough to handle them.” She nestled closer under my arm against my chest. “Karen,” she started, “and Ethan,” she remembered to add him, “have a problem, and I think we can help her, uh, them.” My wife didn’t usually fumble for words. I sensed something big was up.

“I want you to have sex with Karen,” she whispered. Her timing was perfect, as she had just deposited an out-of-turn bite of the dessert into my open mouth. My brain stalled, trying to process what my ears heard, but my eyes saw the intensity in Jewel’s that confirmed the words.

With the dam broken, she poured out the scheme that she had probably rehearsed in her mind. “Karen has talked to me about the problem but has no inkling about my idea,” she explained. “She thinks the trouble she has in bed with Ethan is making him drink more and driving them apart. He’s so traditional,” she said the last word with excessive venom, “he won’t work on it with her, much less see a professional. And she knows if she sees one by herself and he finds out, well …”

“Karen doesn’t climax from intercourse,” she resumed, a fact I never expected to know. “Apparently, Ethan was the first guy to give her an orgasm at all, orally. Karen started faking when they got married. From what she says, he’s bigger than you, so he should be able to do it.” I let the comparison go by without reacting to it. “When he figured out his penis wasn’t doing the job, he tried different things for a while, but has given up.

“So here’s what I think we could do,” she said. Rewarding herself for getting the topic on the table, she scooped the last of the cake into her mouth, took the plate from my hand and set it and the fork on the coffee table, leaving me extra seconds to imagine various ways I could solve the predicament by having sex with Karen.

It was no more possible for me to prevent the swelling in my pants from becoming visible than for Jewel to avoid seeing it. As she resettled against me, she snuck a hand behind me and reached across my chest to hug me tight, giving me a plausible cover story.

“We’ll have Karen come over and have intercourse with you. I assume you will give her an orgasm at some point,” she looked up at me and pecked me on the cheek. “Once she knows how she can do it, she’ll be able to help Ethan do it to her. Hopefully, fixing this problem will unravel his others.”

“And they’ll live happily ever after,” I said when it seemed like she was waiting for a response. I immediately realized that that sounded too skeptical.

“I love you uniquely,” I said, bending to kiss her deeply, wanting to reassure her of my willingness.

Was this a crazy idea? I thought, my tongue finding hers, re-tasting our dessert. I didn’t want to have erotic feelings about anyone other than my wife, at least not explicitly. But the embers I had stamped out about that busty freckled redhead were suddenly reignited.

“I love you ubiquitously,” she replied when I released her mouth to speak. She properly interpreted my agreement to her plan.

“Of course, I will be there,” she continued. “This will be therapy, not an affair. This will be sex, not making love. I can help her …” she seemed to lose her thread. I suspected she was imagining just how she might help. “As necessary,” she finished.

“And I will be your human dildo,” I grinned, recalling a scenario we had played a few times.

“No, you can’t just lie there, you have to do what we want Ethan to learn to do,” she corrected me. “You teach it to Karen, and she’ll figure out how to get him to recreate it.”

The matter seemingly settled, she stood up and pulled me up from the couch. “I’ll talk to Karen tomorrow and see what she thinks,” she said.

As we got ready for bed, thoughts of Karen maintained my erection and almost prevented me from taking a piss. Thinking of waterfalls finally allowed me to relieve myself, but as I stood by the bed, it had returned to full staff. Without warning, Jewel pushed me onto the bed, manhandled my feet to get me supine in the middle, and crawled to straddle me.

“This,” she started, and we both gasped as she skewered herself on my cock, her pussy squelched as it absorbed me completely in a single, swift, slide. Obviously, my wife was as turned on as I was.

“This is how we should do it,” she said, struggling to maintain her composure. She slowly lifted herself a few inches before easing back down, repeating the cycle. “If she rides Ethan, she can control the pace and exactly where and how she needs to be stimulated.”

Yeah, I thought, this is about Ethan and Karen. It was suddenly almost impossible to think about that, staring up at my wife’s beautiful face and bobbing boobs. In brief flashes, my mind’s eye replaced that vision with Karen, red mane flowing down to weightier breasts that swayed and rippled as they bounced.

“Even if he doesn’t move, she can go faster,” she said, bouncing on my pole. She didn’t need to demonstrate, but I wasn’t going to tell her not to. “Or slower and deeper,” she changed her pace. “Or forward or backward,” she leaned forward then tilted backward. “Or …” she moved her hips in a hula move that drives me crazy.

“See?” she gasped, and I felt Jewel’s cunt tighten on my dick, sooner than I expected and, I think, sooner than she did. She squirmed as the pleasure rippled through her, but held back her full release. When it passed, she propped herself back up, not yet ready to finish.

“If she can’t cum on that cock, she needs to see a doctor,” Jewel beamed. I felt myself grow another inch in length and girth with pride.

“It feels so different, depending on how I angle it,” she demonstrated as she resumed a steady trot. “And if she needs a little extra,” she pressed her chest to mine, grinding her clitoris against the root of my penis, “he’ll think she’s doing it for him.”

“And if he wants to do more of the work, she can point him the right direction, right?” she raised herself a little and moved my hands from where they had been playing with her tits to hold onto her ass.

I understood what she meant, and my body was eager to demonstrate. My hips pushed up into her, slowly at first letting her adjust before I accelerated. Shortly after I hit the gas, my cock took the thrusting as a green light for an overdue explosion.

“That will definitely,” she struggled to stay verbal as the impacts urged her to join my impending ecstasy, “make … Karen … cum.”

Whether before, during, or after my peak, she managed to imprint the image of Karen on my mind. Still, when I heard Jewel cry her own release, her voice pierced the vision of that buxom lassie, revealing my wife in full orgasmic flush, her beautiful agony distorting her angelic demeanor.

The waves of pleasure were fast and uncountable. My cock gushed like an unhandled firehose, as I pumped inside her until the well ran dry and my piston ground to a halt. We shared a long bath in that hot tub of hormones, hardly moving or thinking. When it cooled, I had no time for analysis before sleep encroached.

Reflexively, I parted the fog long enough to sigh, “I love you astronomically”.

I thought Jewel was already asleep, but she too rose to consciousness enough to reply, “I love you quantumly.”

The next day, Jewel had lunch with Karen. I came home from work to find my wife in the bedroom, wearing one of my white dress shirts, the tails hanging low enough to give the appearance of a lab coat. She smiled excitedly as she reported that Karen had agreed.

“We worked out some rules,” she explained, perhaps when she saw me drooling at the prospect. “Remember, this is therapy. I don’t want you getting attached to Karen or vice versa. So, Rule 1, you two won’t see each other naked.”

I hoped my face didn’t betray my disappointment, but I nodded and she continued, “Here, take your clothes off and lie on the bed.” I quickly complied.

“Before she comes in, I’ll cover you with a sheet,” she said, draping it over me loosely enough to obscure my tent pole. “Rule 2,” she continued, kneeling on the bed next to me, “the whole time she is naked, and especially when you are having sex with her, I will be right here.”

As she said that, she swung her leg across my chest and presented her panty-clad buttocks to my face. The lovely sight of her round ass right in front of me had me poking up the sheet another inch.

“I want to be sure you’re getting turned on by me, not her,” she explained. “Plus,” she went on, leaning back to press her pussy against my mouth, my lips feeling the dampness already in the thin fabric, “I will be able to guide you. If I move faster, you move faster; if I stop, you stop.”

Lilythompson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lilythompson

“I get the idea,” I mumbled into the warm cotton that muffled my mouth.

“Alright,” she said, hopping off me and pulling the sheet away. “Save it for tonight,” she laughed when she saw my throbbing dick.

The plan was for Karen to come over after dinner. I hurried to the kitchen and whipped up a salad and some pasta for a light meal. I was in position when the doorbell rang. The two women talked a few minutes before they came into the room.

“Hello, Karen,” I bent my head up and smiled, doing my best to sound friendly and casual, despite the circumstances. Wearing jeans and an everyday top, she could have just stopped by for coffee and gossip.

“Hi,” Karen said meekly as she surveyed the room. My wife put her arm around our neighbor’s back. I had to suppress a laugh at the image of “Doctor Jewel” in her white “smock,” reassuring her “patient.”

“It’s completely up to you, dear friend,” my wife’s voice was soft and empathetic. Karen looked down at the floor for what seemed like forever. When she looked up, it was with the face from that picture: vulnerability, strength, fear, defiance, uncertainty, determination.

“I’m ready,” Karen said, her voice inflecting the same.

My wife climbed on the bed and moved over my face. “You can put your clothes on the chair,” she instructed. She had obviously changed her panties as these were fresh, but her familiar scent still filled my nose as I inhaled.

“Don’t worry, he will get harder,” Jewel said. What she said was true, my libido was only on fast idle, but I was eager to put it in gear. I remembered her earlier comment and wondered just how these two had compared their husbands’ organs.

“Okay, straddle his legs,” she said. I felt the mattress depress and, a moment later, Karen’s warm thighs against mine. “Put on your blindfold,” she instructed. “Remember, you want to think of Ethan. You want to imagine that this is your husband because you want to do this with him.”

Satisfied that we were ready to proceed, Jewel unveiled my cock. She checked that my tumescence had kept the condom in place since I donned it earlier.

“Come towards me,” the doctor ordered. I felt Karen move up my body. My dick jolted as I felt her mound press against it. Her bush tickled my balls although the latex kept me from feeling it all along my shaft.

“Maybe this will help you get warmed up,” my wife’s voice was soothing. She lifted my hands by my wrists and placed them against Karen’s breasts. They were larger and softer than Jewel’s, and I spread my fingers wide to massage them. My fingers located and teased circles around her soft nipples. I alternated global and local attention, with increasing intensity until I sensed a response. Gently I squeezed the raised spot, pulling as a discernible projection appeared.

The back of Karen’s hand brushed my genitals as she reached to finger herself. Knuckles are not my favorite things to rub against, but my cock was happy for any contact. The pussy, inches from my face, was keeping me hard, the wet spot on the panties growing with no help from me. I felt Jewel’s hands ensure that there was enough lube on my penis. The few strokes and the approaching moment of truth made me stretch the rubber.

“When you’re ready, move up a little more, and put Ethan inside you,” my wife stayed with the script.

Karen moved a bit and I felt strange fingers directing my cock, pushing the head to part her warm folds. The tip on target, she slowly applied more weight; like dipping a toe into cold water, she moved, hesitated, moved a little more.

Heavier and softer than my wife’s, Karen’s butt was like two pillows on my thighs, warm and spongey. I hadn’t used a condom in years, so the tight feel of it may be why her opening seemed smaller, but maybe she wasn’t totally relaxed.

The heat enveloping my organ was delightful, and I resisted the urge to push upward as my wife sat firmly against my face as soon as Karen took me in hand. I let the patient adjust to me and me to her until she was satisfied she had the right position. She rested, fully on me, before lifting up.

An unfamiliar soft moan caressed my ears as she settled back down. Never a specific fantasy of mine, it was still my first threesome, and the shiver of excitement made me worry I might go off too soon. As much as I loved my wife’s ass in my face, I wished for x-ray vision so I could see the body my hands and cock were feeling.

Jewel made me focus on the job at hand by slowly beginning to rock. I began to shift my hips, meeting Karen’s downward action with upward reaction. Having no experience with our friend, I relied on my wife to set the pace. There was no rush, but we gradually accelerated, and she took me easier and deeper.

At some point, Karen leaned forward, filling my hands with the full mass of her boobs. My ministrations had grown firm and passionate, and I milked her downward-facing nipples on her dangling breasts. Whether her louder moan was from that or the result of her grinding the apex of her pussy against the top of my shaft, only she knew.

Like a juggler wanting not to drop a ball, I kept my fingers moving while I tried to respond to the guidance of my wife’s hips, as her cunt rubbed my face from my nose to my chin. She moved my hands from Karen’s chest to her ass. I sank my fingers into those big, soft cheeks and used the advantage this position supplied.

Holding on tight, I bucked up into Karen’s yielding pussy. As I moved faster, I felt her bear down against me, increasing the friction where my rod pressed into her tender flesh. I allowed her as much movement as I could, but her squirming became wilder and I thought I might pop out.

In retrospect, I should have expected it to take a while since she said she didn’t come from intercourse. Having no other choice I kept thrusting, following my wife’s lead since at least she could judge Karen’s reactions. As good as it felt, I was running out of steam, and I hoped Jewel could tell my predicament. Karen leaned upright and sat back hard on my cock, and the pussy on my face paused as well.

I relaxed a moment, figuring we were taking a breather. I immediately realized I had misread the situation when I heard Karen let out a yelp as her vagina clamped down hard for a few long seconds. With her Scottish accent, I couldn’t tell whether it was an “oh” or an “oo,” but it was loud, just one syllable. The silence that followed would have been dismaying if the pulsing grip of her contractions on my cock wasn’t proving the success of our efforts.

“Oh-oo, tha’ was so …” Karen searched for the words, and her unexpectedly strong accent made it hard to understand her. “Oh, I forgo’ ta tell ye I was cummin’!” I think she said, her voice was full of emotion.

Jewel lifted herself onto her knees as I felt Karen go limp. It took me a moment to recognize that the next sound was a sob, but then it became clear the redhead was crying. My wife’s voice made sounds of soothing.

Being turned on and overwhelmed by the situation, I barely had enough self-control to keep from laughing out loud. It certainly would have been inappropriate and upsetting. But stuck under these two beautiful women, one crying, the other consoling, was not how any threesome fantasy is supposed to go!

On the other hand, I was glad that our friend had reached her climax, and was proud of my role in the process, as well as my wife’s successful plan. It seems ridiculous to say that I suddenly felt much closer to Karen, given that my cock was already lodged deep in her flesh, but it was true.

Karen collected herself and Jewel slid off me. For a second, I wondered if she had forgotten Rules 1 and 2, but she leaned to kiss me and whispered, “I love you deceptively.”

“I love you shamefully,” I whispered back, taking in the full view of Karen, still blindfolded and still impaled by my skewer. As she moved slightly to stay balanced, her pussy twitched occasionally and my cock pulsed with excitement.

Her face and chest glowed with orgasmic color, her skin glistening. I dared not reach to touch the free-swinging melons I had mashed so recently. The unfreckled areas showed the boundaries of modesty, which made the more tinted skin of her face, shoulders, arms, and legs seem more intense.

Sparse freckles on her midriff divided her pale torso. The last sight I saw before the sheet covered my face was the rich damp tangle that tickled my crotch. I felt Karen lift herself off my cock, and a sheet quickly cover it.

“Okay, Karen,” doctor Jewel was back in control, “you can remove your blindfold and get dressed.”

“Oh, what about …” Karen asked amid the sounds of clothes rustling.

“Don’t worry, I’ll take care of him later,” my wife giggled. “You need to think about yourself and Ethan and how you can do that with him.” I heard their voices fade away as they left the room.

I pulled the sheet off me. My abandoned penis still stood in its rubber suit, softening as hope faded that it was going to be able to finish what it started anytime soon. Slipping off the condom, I gave my cock a few reassuring strokes. “Remember where you were a few minutes ago,” I consoled it in my mind. It twitched pleasantly in my fingers.

It was more than scientific curiosity that compelled me to raise the condom to my nose. Layered on the expected scents of latex and lube was a biological aroma. I suddenly felt foolish, as I looked down at my wet crotch and realized I had a better source available to me. Dipping my fingers in the remains of Karen’s secretions, I dared to smell and taste them, those senses composing with my memory of the feel, sight, and sound of her.

My reverie was broken by the sound of the front door opening and closing. Jewel rushed back into the room, thrilled about her success, and jumped into bed next to me.

“I’m so bad,” she said, leaning over me, her hand caressing my chest.

“I’ll never tell,” I said, assuming she was referring to letting me peek.

“No, it was more than that,” she sounded embarrassed. “When your hands were on her ass, I couldn’t resist the temptation to play with her breasts! They are so big and soft. I hope she was too busy to notice. I wouldn’t want her to get the wrong idea.”

I decided not to pursue what the right or wrong idea was. Instead, I agreed. “I understand completely. When you let me see them, it was all I could do not to reach up and grab them again.”

I continued, “Before I rip off those panties and eat that pussy you’ve kept just out of reach all day, I also have a confession to make.” I really didn’t know how my wife was going to react. I didn’t think before doing it, but maybe I should have. If she had thought about it, would there have been another rule?

“After you left with Karen, I couldn’t resist taking a smell and taste,” I gestured to my still damp genitals.

I think for the first time that day, Jewel was surprised by something, and her eyes grew wide. I hoped I hadn’t gone too far.

Her devilish smile told me she wasn’t offended. She bent toward my groin, burying her nose in the wet curls as she inhaled. She tentatively licked.

My cock responded to her presence, and she grabbed it as she gently licked my balls. Whether or not she was still seeking traces of Karen, I could wait no longer. I yanked her panties down her legs and gripped her hips to position her over me.

“You always give me such tasty things to eat,” Jewel laughed. “I love you culinarily.”

I moaned in appreciation as her tongue swirled around the head of my cock. Her lips formed a seal around the shaft as she suctioned it into her mouth.

“I love you gastronomically,” I sang, pressing my face into her sweet flesh, filling all my senses to overflowing with my wife.

 

 

Published 
Written by Trousseau
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments