Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Lovin' - Pt. I

"A summer with my ex and our friend..."

7
2 Comments 2
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

We weren’t allowed to stay in the dorms over summer but I kept my job and would drive the hour and a half down the coast to work a day here, a day there.

My ex had gotten a place off campus with a mutual friend of ours. They shared the house with a married couple who worked in the area.

Naomi - my ex - and I weren’t on the best of terms; it was a messy, slow, and painful breakup, not made any easier by the fact that we were still deeply attracted to each other. The relationship was toxic, but the sex was addictive.

One day, my ex invited me over to see the place and we immediately wound up in her bedroom. We agreed that we were not getting back together but the sex was too good to stop. It was decided that I could stay with her whenever I had to work a shift in the area... which would become more frequent.

That was a fun summer, but one night immediately sticks out on top the rest, though I do warn you that whatever you think is going to happen… think again.

One night I’m laying in my Naomi’s bed, dozing in and out, when I hear her out in the living room, drunk with Anika, our mutual friend.

To give you an idea of seeing these two ladies together, Naomi was built like a model - not many curves, a skinny little thing - but bashful and uncomfortable in her body, despite how sexual she was. She was part Native American, Mexican, and white, and she had long black hair and lip piercings. Anika, on the other hand, was shorter and voluptuous. And unlike Naomi, Anika wore her sexuality like a badge of honor. Anika was Filipino and white, and her freckles made her eyes dance.

Anyway, I hear Naomi going on about something, but then I hear the word clearer… “pasties! They look like pasties! Are they pasties?”

In my head I’m thinking two things: “What is she going on about?” and “I’ve gotta get out there and see.”

I spring from the bed and head into the living room to find Naomi with her shirt off and holding two wooden coasters up against her nipples. Anika was laughing, sipping from her wine, and Kyler, their (thirtyish-something, married) roommate, was kicking back on the couch playing video games as if this was all normal.

Naomi looked a little embarrassed and ashamed when she saw me, but I couldn’t be more curious. Turned out Naomi and Anika had a killed a bottle of wine… each. And they were feeling good.

Eventually, the coasters came off and Naomi was just sitting around with her top off for everyone to see, tits out, like it was nothing. This went on for a few hours. At some point, Caroline, Kyler’s wife, had come home, and it was the five of us just hanging out and drinking.

Then a very curious thing happened. Naomi and Anika started talking about their nipples, comparing them. They turned to Caroline and Anika pulled her top up, flashing her, “Who has bigger nipples?” They were giggling like a couple of giddy school girls, and I’ll never forget what Caroline said next.

AlicePark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlicePark

“I don’t know, why don’t have you him compare?” She pointed to me and the girls turned, grinning mischievously. They came over to me and Anika pulled her top up. I remember almost flinching, as if I wasn’t supposed to look. Nothing like this (sadly) had ever happened to me before. I remember they laughed and Caroline thought it was “cute.” But then Anika flashed me again and I had two beautiful sets of tits in my face.

And they stood there a while. I milked the situation - comparing, hmming and hawing - but they didn’t mind. They were enjoying it, too.

The rest of the night is blurry. For instance, I don’t remember how or when, but I do remember that at some point Naomi and Anika were completely naked out in the backyard, just talking, drinking, doing yoga poses - no big deal - without a care of who was watching. I never took my eyes off them. If it was a dream, I didn’t want to wake up.

There was talk of a threesome. Anika assumed that Naomi and I were “officially” back together and said something along the lines of, “if I did have a threesome, I’d want to do it with friends, people I trust.” She was telling us she was down, and I was too, but Naomi not so much. She’d just sort of brush the subject off.

Regardless of if a threesome was on or not, however, we all wound up in Naomi’s bed. Anika kicked me out, “If you’re gonna be in here, you have to be naked, too.” I quickly stripped down and appreciated the grin on Anika’s face. I noticed she was wearing panties and I told her, “no fair,” and with a big smile on her face, she stripped out of them. I remember her cute little patch of pubic hair. She was a knockout.

I got into bed between them and held Naomi on my right and Anika on my left. Talk of a threesome started up again but Naomi stopped responding and started acting a little more drunk than she was. Eventually, she rolled over and I was just holding Anika. I gave my cock a stroke here and there, but Anika said, “It doesn’t seem like she wants to.” Finally, to avoid temptation, Anika went to bed, and eventually, I fell asleep.

The next day we joked about it, but Naomi was feeling a bit of shame. How did she let it get that far? She’d never gotten naked in front of people like that before. And she didn’t want to have a threesome.

I told her she should relax. We were in our early twenties. It was the time to explore and have a laugh, nothing to get hung up about. Either way, it seemed like it was never going to happen again.

Or was it...?

TO BE CONTINUED

 

Published 
Written by Tortured_Lover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments