Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Lovin' - Pt. III

"The big finish"

3
1 Comment 1
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words

To recap: While crashing with an ex (Naomi) one summer, we came dangerously close to a threesome with our mutual friend (Anika). Sadly, Naomi got cold feet and nothing wound up happening. She made it clear the next day that she did not want to have a threesome, but let me fuck her in the shower. After the shower, she reminded me that it was her roommate Caroline’s birthday and that we’d all be going out for drinks that night…

I remember that I’d gotten really high before we went out. I hoped that no one would be able to tell but one look at my bloodshot eyes gave it all away.

We went downtown to a local brewery. I remember the way Caroline ordered her food and drinks - blunt, to the point, almost as if she were a military general. It intimidated me sitting across from her, and I can only guess how the poor waiter felt.

“Whoa,” I mumbled, “that was intense.”

Caroline looked me over, gave me a very sexy grin, and asked, “How high are you?”

We were all feeling really good by the end of the night. We’d had a lot to drink and were thirsty for more. I can’t tell you how in the hell we got home but somehow we did. Kyler poured us all more drinks and someone said something about the girls getting naked again.

I remember Anika disrobed at the first mention of it, as if she’d been waiting for the opportunity to present itself. She was completely nude in an instant and the party quickly moved out to the backyard.

Naomi was more hesitant. She was unsure what all of this meant, as if it all had to mean something. Still, though, I could see a glimmer of mischief in her eye, a longing to play with her friend. With everyone.

“Are you gonna get naked?” I asked.

Her eyes darted around the room. Everyone was outside, it was just us. “Just… wait for me out there,” she said.

Outside, Kyler and Caroline were seated by the sliding glass door watching Anika - again, completely naked - in the center of the backyard doing yoga. They were smiling like the cat that ate the canary, touching each other while appreciating Anika’s beauty. I couldn’t blame them because I too was entranced in Anika’s nakedness. The light only worked to accentuate her already perfect curves.

I was pulled back to reality when Caroline spoke to me. “It’s my birthday and you’re going to do what I tell you.”

I stammered out an, “O-o-okay,” nervous but overcome with arousal.

“Touch her.”

I walked up to Anika and touched her arm. We both laughed.

“No,” said Caroline, “grab her ass.”

I looked at Anika and she just smiled at me, flattered almost. I did as I was told. She was perfect. “Really squeeze it!” shouted Caroline. I obeyed. Anika bit her lip. “Now give her a spank!” I spanked Anika’s ass, rubbed it. I couldn’t take my eyes off her.

At this point, Naomi came out wearing my black pea coat. She was swimming in that thing, it was way too big on her, but it was open. And I could make out Naomi’s supple tits behind the fabric.

Naomi looked at me gripping Anika’s ass but before she could get upset Caroline spoke up, “I made them do it. It’s my birthday. Now get over there and grab her tits.”

Naomi walked up and I could now see that she was in fact completely naked under the open pea coat. She grabbed one of Anika’s tits and smiled at me. I grabbed Anika’s other tit and kissed Naomi on the mouth and neck before she stopped me. She was trying to maintain some level of control.

“Fuck it,” I heard Caroline say. I looked over and she’d pulled down her top, exposing her tits. She was bigger than the girls, but more confident than Anika even. Her tits were large but they didn’t sag. Her nipples could’ve cut glass.

Caroline continued instructing us on how and where to touch Anika. She mainly kept it to her tits and ass, maintaining some shred of respect for the fact that they all thought Naomi and I were “officially together”. I wish she’d ordered us to do more. I know Anika did, too. The entire time we were touching her she wore the sexiest grin you could ever imagine. Fuck.

I was surprised when Caroline ordered me to, “Drop your pants. I wanna see what Naomi is always bragging about.”

STALLION_COCKTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
STALLION_COCKTS

Without thinking, I slipped out of my pants and boxers. “I need a better look,” said Caroline. She left Kyler’s side and proceeded towards me. I remember looking down and seeing all three girls kneeling in front of me, looking up at my cock, smiling. They commented on how thick I was, how hard I was, how it “must not be that cold out!” It was a confidence boost, to say the least.

I’ll never forget what Caroline said next. She turned to Naomi and said, “You should give it a kiss.”

Before I knew what was happening Naomi had her lips wrapped around my cock, sucking and stroking me in front of our friend and their two roommates. It may very well have been the most surreal sexual experience of my life.

Watching Naomi suck me was too much for Caroline. She fanned herself, grabbed Kyler by the hand, and led him inside. “We need to go to bed. Now.”

I don’t remember exactly how things played out after that; I doubt there was any awkwardness. I think I suggested we should smoke a bowl in my car (we couldn’t smoke in the house). I pulled on my pants and Anika threw on a light blue dress that clung to her body perfectly. We piled into my car - me in the driver’s seat, Anika in the passenger, and Naomi in the back.

As I packed the bowl I remember Anika going on and on about how horny she was. All the time. That it had been so long. Finally, she exclaimed, “God, I need to get fucked!”

Naomi’s voice chimed in from the backseat: “Why don’t you fuck him?”

Anika and I were stunned to silence for a moment. “What?”

“Yeah,” said Naomi. “Don’t you want to fuck him? Look at that cock.”

As if on instinct I lowered my pants and my cock sprung out. Anika looked at it a long moment and bit her lip. Then she turned to Naomi. “But what will you do?”

Naomi opened up the pea coat, spread her legs, and began gently rubbing her pussy. “This.”

Anika smiled and swung her body around mine, straddling me, giggling, excited. I’ll never forget feeling her wetness dab the tip of my cock, or how excruciatingly slowww she lowered herself, sliding her twitching pussy down my aching cock.

And this is where it all started to turn.

As her pussy was about halfway down my cock, I moved my head forward and began kissing and sucking on her neck. This must have snapped her out of whatever sexual haze she had been in because within a moment she was off me and back in the passenger seat.

“What am I doing? I can’t fuck you. You’re my friend. You’re both my friends. And you’re together.” Naomi and I clumsily tried to explain that we actually weren’t officially together, to which she replied, “Why would I want to be in the middle of that or add to your guys’ issues?”

Where was this logic coming from suddenly?

Well, the logic may have proved too much for Naomi because just then, without warning, Naomi vomited across my entire backseat.

That pretty much ended the evening. We headed back inside, and I got Naomi showered and in bed.

I went to the bathroom and when I came out Anika asked me if I’d seen her phone. I hadn’t. She asked me if I’d help her look.

We wound up in her room and while I was genuinely looking for her phone, I noticed that Anika was just standing there, posing, ass out. If I’d only reached out and touched her I would’ve been able to take her from behind that night. And god did I want to.

But I’ll tell you the truth. I grew up Catholic, and my guilt got the better of me. If I’d hooked up with Anika with Naomi, that would be one thing. But I couldn’t bring myself to make a move on Anika behind Naomi’s back, even if we weren’t “officially together”.

So, I apologized for not being able to locate her phone and went to bed. When I snuggled up to Naomi she turned and started hitting me. She told me she hated me. Called me an asshole. She was drunk and I don’t think she remembered it the next day. But I’ll never forget it.

Her guilt returned and she couldn’t get over the fact that we had all “violated each other”. We didn’t work out in the end but I’ll always have that summer to think back on. And while it didn’t pan out the way I (or you, I’m sure) had hoped, it was fun.

THE END

 

Published 
Written by Tortured_Lover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments