Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Best Of Friends: Part 6

"The three friends, back together where they belong and getting horny all over again."

68
41 Comments 41
10.0k Views 10.0k
9.3k words 9.3k words

When Teri suddenly announced that she was horny, Jake and I both looked at her, then at each other. I couldn’t help it, I laughed, in part because of her surprise announcement and in part because of the bemused look on his face. It was all so utterly normal, as if we hadn’t been apart all those years!

She turned toward me. “What’s funny about that?”

“Nothing… no, you are, because you’re as dependable as the sunrise, still, after all this time. You, horny; what are the odds?”

Jake nodded, grinning. “Yup, lucky me! Okay, dear, I’ll bite; why are you horny?”

“Other than because my two favorite studs are here, you mean? Because of your story about the two of you jerking off together! You know how I love to watch that, and then you tell about the two of you doing that, right up through the juicy, squirty finish! Mmm, so sexy; wish I’d been there.”

I laughed again. “So do we, but if you’d been there we wouldn’t have been jerking off and everything would have happened very quickly. Hardcore porn, a beautiful girl like you, me and Jake both sixteen years old; probably would have been over before you could blink.”

She smiled, teasing me. “You mean it would have been all over…”

“Oh, it was all over as it was – literally everywhere. It just would have happened so fast we might not have even gotten ‘em out of our pants!”

She giggled. “That’s fun, but you’re not doing or saying anything that’s making me less horny. Just the opposite, in fact.”

Jake grew serious. “Babe, we haven’t even asked Heath if there’s anyone else in his life, anyone that’s special. It’s probably premature to start in about being horny – plus, we asked him here to talk about something in particular. Should we maybe touch those bases first?”

She sobered as well, as much as one can after several glasses of wine. “Of course, I’m sorry; Heath…?”

Before she could figure out how to phrase it, I said, “No, nobody special. Really nobody at all at the moment; a couple of lady friends that I get together with occasionally, but it’s mostly physical. You know...”

Teri smiled. “They call those ‘friends with benefits’.”

I laughed. “Yeah, that. I’m on the road a lot, so it’s difficult.” I couldn’t tell her that another woman displacing her in my heart had never happened, nor did it seem likely to.

She gently touched my hand. “That’s sad. You’re too good a man. Has there been anyone… you know, special, like Jake said?”

“Yeah, there have been a couple that came close. Really wonderful, beautiful ladies; way too good for me really. It just never seemed to progress past a certain point.”

Jake cut in. “Yeah, that’s all very interesting. Now on to the important stuff; you get laid a lot?”

I laughed. “You also haven’t changed, dude. I mean, a fair amount, I guess; define ‘a lot’, since you asked.”

“As much as when the three of us were doing it back in high school and college?”

“Oh, then no; nowhere near that much!”

He laughed. “Any kink queens?”

“Jake!” Teri glared at him.

“What? Inquiring minds want to know.”

I laughed. “It’s okay, Teri; it’s reassuring to know he’s still the same old horndog. And to answer your question, yeah, a couple of them had some things. One in particular…”

She suddenly perked up. “Tell us!”

Jake laughed. “Oh, suddenly you want to know all about it, huh, after you give me shit? You are a horny one.”

“I already told you that. Now shut up and let Heath talk! Okay, Heath – dish!” I couldn’t help but notice that they seemed to be avoiding whatever it was they wanted to talk to me about, but I let it slide.

I grinned. “Okay. Her name is Evie; Evil Evie, I called her, but she was evil in so many good ways. That woman loved anything and everything about sex; if there was anything that was off-limits to her I never found it.”

“And you didn’t marry this girl?” Heath asked; Teri poked him in the ribs, earning a grunt of protest. “What? It’s a logical question!”

“Evie was not the marrying kind, trust me. She liked threesomes and moresomes when possible, any combination. We joined a swingers’ group briefly… she liked to be tied up or cuffed and whipped with those fancy fetishy things while others watched, or have an audience to watch her get laid, preferably by at least two guys… she loved cum, getting cum on, in...”

Teri nodded. “She sounds sweet; I’m surprised you never took her home to meet your mom.”

When I gaped, she laughed. “I’m kidding; she sounds like a very fun-loving sexual deviant - or, as Jake calls them, our kind of people! How did you ever meet her?”

As I started to tell them more, he walked out and retrieved another bottle of wine and refilled our glasses; I was relieved because I knew I was going to need to be more buzzed to take this story to its conclusion.

“She was a business associate. I thought she was a little priggish, to be honest; very buttoned-up, tailored suits, dark hose, hair pulled back. Severe. I’d worked with her for about two months, I guess… we got along well enough, but strictly business. Then we had to go on a three-day business trip, me, her, two others.”

Jake jumped in. “Oh, cool, a freaky foursome!”

“Dude, you wanna tell it? And no, not even close. We worked with the clients, a ten-hour day, then about eight or nine of us went to dinner. Late, nice place, good food, drinks. Anyway, I’m about halfway through a big slab of prime rib, about to swallow a bite, when I feel a hand on my crotch, groping me - I about fucking choked… I’m coughing and wheezing, trying not to inhale my food. I thought I was going to need a Heimlich maneuver for a minute there.”

Teri laughed. “Way to play it cool, stud.”

“I know, right? So anyhow, fucking Evie, so cool butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth, acting all innocent and concerned but as soon as I catch my breath she’s got her hand on my junk again. I did better this time, but pretty soon she’s working my zipper down and pulling my cock out so she can fondle me under the table. I’m sweating bullets by then.”

My friends seemed to be enjoying my memory of that fraught and potentially disastrous situation far too much, laughing so hard that Teri could barely ask, “What did you do?”

“I got hard as a rock, of course – but what could I do? I couldn’t get up and leave with my dick out, couldn’t tell her to unhand me… I grabbed her arm for a minute, held it, but wrestling with her there at the table was going to be problematic. I did the only thing I could do; when she started stroking me, I relaxed and enjoyed it and came like a fucking tsunami! It didn’t take long…”

“Oh, man!” Jake reached down to adjust himself, enjoying my experience vicariously. “You make a big mess all over yourself?”

I shook my head. “No, Evie is far too accomplished to allow that. She somehow knew when I was about to blow, could feel it, I guess, and she got a napkin around me just in time and caught it. Most of it. What didn’t end up in that nice red cloth napkin ended up on her hand, which she brings out from under the table, cum all over her fingers. She looks at it, sniffs it, smiles at me, and licks it off; I was dying, I knew everyone saw her do that. But apparently not. Very cool, Miss Evie…”

Jake breathed, “Fuuuckkk… Man, that’s so hot!”

Teri said, “Down, boy!”, but I could see that she was aroused too. That was good; it would make the rest of the tale easier.

I went on, “I finally go limp enough to discreetly tuck myself back in, and when we got up to leave, she lays that napkin, saturated with my load, right there on the table next to her plate. Very obvious, and she looks at me, daring me to challenge her. As if I had any fight left in me after that!

“So anyhow, back at our rooms, I let everyone else get in and settled then knocked on her door to see what the fuck that had been all about. She opens the door stark naked, bats her eyes a little bit and then acts all contrite, looking down at the floor. She says, ‘I suppose you came to spank me for being such a naughty girl…’, and suddenly my anger and embarrassment is gone, poof! Really, just the bare tits would have done it; the spanking idea was a bonus.”

Teri laughed. “So, did you spank her?”

“What do you think – bearing in mind that my momma didn’t raise no fools? Yeah, I spanked her, but with her over my knees and her ass in the air, her wet little horny pussy right there, the spanking didn’t last long. My fingers had other ideas, and then she’s coming, and begging me to finger her ass – turns out little Saint Eve is an anal freak – and we spent the rest of the night seeing how many holes we could fill and how much cum she could wring out of me.”

Jake said, “Did you fuck her ass?”

“Oh yes; she insisted, and she went nuts when I slid into her. She loved all things anal as I said; fingers, toys, cock, giving or receiving…” I’d tried to slip that in, but Jake caught it.

“Giving or receiving?”

“Yup.”

Teri’s mind was going elsewhere. “I was always a little afraid to let you do that; you’re pretty big, Jake was a better fit… but she loved it, huh?”

“She did. I’m sure I wasn’t her first…”

He interrupted, “Yeah, yeah, but never mind that – did you let her fuck your ass too?”

Teri gasped, “Jake!”

I laughed. “Somehow I knew you’d ask that. And yes… eventually. That night she used her fingers, which both of you have done way back when, so you know damn well what it does to me. The only toy she had with her was a large vibrating dildo modeled after some porn star, so you can imagine the dimensions. As far as her getting it anywhere near my ass it might as well have been a telephone pole - not that she didn’t try!”

He said, “You should have let her; I would have.”

“You’re a better man than I am, Gunga Din. I turned tail – or, rather, I turned my tail away from her and covered it with both hands!”

Teri laughed. “But you eventually let her fuck you? You know, in the ass?” She blushed prettily as she asked; I think I did too as I answered.

“Not with that monster, but yeah. Eventually. We did lots of things, got some toys…” I hesitated. “She had a strap-on deal that let her interchange the business end for about anything generally phallic-shaped, and she loved using that on me - with a more normal-sized attachment.”

“I’m amazed; I can’t picture you doing that.”

I looked at her. “Me either, but Evie had a way of making even the most outlandish things seem like a lot of fun; like you, she was hard to say no to.”

Jake asked, “Did you enjoy it?”

I shrugged. “Yeah, more than I would have ever guessed. It’s intense.” I laughed sheepishly. “Turns out that’s apparently a very erroneous zone.”

Teri giggled. “You mean ‘erogenous’.”

I shook my head. “Nope, not at first! But eventually, yes; it was that too. I learned to relax and enjoy it. A lot.”

Teri laughed again, but Jake was looking at me intently, and I could read the question in his eyes. “I know what you’re thinking, bud, and the answer is, I don’t know.”

“You’ve never tried it?”

I shrugged. “No, just Evie and her weapons of ass destruction. Never a living, leaking, squirting, male appendage.”

He laughed. “Aren’t you at least curious?”

“Have I ever wondered? Yeah, of course. Just never enough to find out. You?”

He glanced at Teri, who nodded, then looked back at me. “Yes, a couple of times; we found a guy, a friend who’s also bisexual to play with so that we could explore things.”

“And?”

His turn to shrug. “It was good. Very exciting, and it was fun, it felt amazing and it was good to know. To finally know for sure.” He paused, and then his eyes met mine for a moment, searching, and he said what he’d been so hesitant to say. “But it wasn’t you.”

His words so closely echoed my own feelings about Teri, that while other women might be beautiful and incredible and brilliant, none of them were her and thus I could never feel about them the way I did about her; his phrase so mirrored my own feelings that I knew exactly what he was saying without him having to say it.

At first it hurt, to know that he felt the same about me as I did about her and that he’d perhaps been going through much of the same pain and loss that I had, and I’d been so clueless. I was kind of choked up with emotions for a moment and couldn’t respond, but they seemed to understand.

When I finally felt like I could speak without losing it, without my voice breaking, I said, “I love you too, Jake. Have for years, I suppose, but I don’t know if it’s in the same way.”

I heard Teri sob softly, but I kept my eyes on Jake. His eyes pooled, but he was able to blink back the tears. “No, I know. I don’t expect that, it’s not you. It’s enough that you’re here, back with us.”

I nodded. “For me too, but…” I paused as they both looked at me expectantly. “Well, as long as we’re confessing secrets, I have one too. Man, this is hard…” I took a deep breath and plunged. “I’m hopelessly in love with your wife, Jake, and have been since day one.”

I looked at Teri, addressing her directly. “I love you, Teri; I’ve loved you all along, through high school and college and even while we were so far apart. I could never tell you, because you and Jake, well… God, I think I loved you the moment I first saw you, and it’s never changed.”

Her lips trembled and she swiped at her eyes, and then, half-laughing and half-crying, she rose and came to me and sat on my lap. She took my face in both hands and looked deep into my eyes, and said, “We know.”

“You know? What… I mean…”

She wiped tears away with her hand as she laughed. “Like you said when Jake told you he’s bi, it’s about the worst-kept secret ever. I mean, c’mon, Heath, you were never very good at hiding the way you felt, and I love you too, so I know how it feels. So stupid we’ve been, for denying it all these years and putting ourselves through that, huh?”

I swiped at my eyes too, but smiled. She’d just said she loved me, so I was pretty much okay with anything that might come after that!

I looked at Jake, but he just nodded, smiling. “It was written all over your face, Heath; all I had to do was watch the way you looked at her when you thought nobody saw. I mean, I had no idea what to do about it, but I knew you were as much in love with her as I was. Even an unobservant bumbler like me could see that.”

I shook my head. “Jeez, and I agonized over it all this time…”

He said, “Yeah, tell us about it!”

Teri softly said, “It’s why you’re still alone, isn’t it? Why you’ve never found anyone?”

When I nodded, unable to speak, she put her arms around me and buried her face in my neck. She felt so good in my arms, on my lap, so soft and warm, so utterly Teri, and she smelled amazing, her soft, familiar feminine scent flooding my mind with sweet memories.

Jake watched us for a moment, a gentle smile on his face. “That must have been hard.”

I nodded again. “Lonely, sometimes.”

“You must have had it bad if you even passed on that Evie gal – what’d you call her, Naughty Evie? She sounded fun.”

“Evil Evie,” I laughed. “No, I passed on her for completely different reasons.”

He looked incredulous. “You bailed on a sexual superstar like that? A kinky, crazy, anything-goes butt-fucking nympho? Are you insane?”

“No, but I think maybe she is. I mean, I was willing to go along with about anything in the interests of adventure, fun, and getting my rocks off regularly, but she got a little out there even for me.”

Teri pulled back and looked at me, grinning. “You must tell us about the straw that broke the camel’s back – or at least his bulge.”

I shook my head, grinning. “It was several things. The first was when she had me tied up, legs over my head, and she fucked my ass while she jerked me until I came three times. She wanted to go for four, but I was getting sore and when I called her off, she actually pouted; I couldn’t sit straight for a damn week, but she was pissed I made her stop! That gave me a special sort of insight into her mind. On second thought, since we’re talking Evie, let’s call it hindsight rather than insight…”

They laughed and I went on, “The biggie, though, is she wanted to get gang-banged, and she wanted me to help her arrange it and take part. That was way outside my comfort zone.”

Jake said, “You never objected to crossing swords with me – and you said you and Evie had threesomes and moresomes a few times.”

“Well, yeah, but that was you, so that’s different, and with her, it was never more than me and two other guys. Even the swingers’ clubs, I wasn’t into any real group things, not a ‘gang’ like she wanted.”

Teri looked intrigued by the idea. “How many guys was she talking about?”

I shrugged. “I think it started around eight or ten; I’m not sure she ever capped the number.”

Jake chuckled. “Fuck…”

“Exactly! I mean, I’ll willingly cross swords with you, especially to be with this gorgeous babe,” I squeezed her. “And I was even okay with two other guys, but she was talking about enough swords to re-enact the big battle scene from ‘Braveheart’ - and I’m not even Scottish!”

They laughed, and Jake said, “Yeah, you get that many guys shooting in the same room and innocent bystanders are going to get caught in the crossfire. You were wise to bail.”

“Mmm, total sausage fest. I’ve never doubted my decision.”

We sat in comfortable silence for a short time, each of us processing the things we’d learned or revealed, pondering and wondering, but very much at a place we hadn’t been for almost a decade, a place of peace and joy within ourselves and with each other. We belonged again.

Teri stayed on my lap, her head on my shoulder, and it felt better than it ever had in the past just because we’d finally admitted we loved each other. She was wearing a very attractive floral dress, a soft fabric, challis or something, and the scooped neckline provided a nice expanse of cleavage for my downward gaze. In addition, the softly flowing skirt slid easily from her legs, exposing a lot of long, shapely thigh.

Inevitably, given her scent, the view, and her firm, warm bottom against my groin, I grew hard, my cock swelling and pressing into her. I knew she was aware of it, and when she began to subtly move against me, grinding her ass on my hard ridge, she was acknowledging my arousal and again announcing her own.

I felt her move her head a little, and when I glanced over at Jake I realized it was so that she could look at him, and I realized they were communicating with their eyes, the way married couples can do. She never raised up, never looked at me, but with his tacit agreement, she began to speak.

“Heath, the reason we asked you to call, the reason we need you here – other than that we love you and missed you – is that we need your semen.”

I almost made a joke about having donated gallons of the stuff to them already, but I realized they were serious. It could only be one thing.

I looked at Jake. “Oh, no. Don’t tell me…”

He nodded, looking a little embarrassed. “Yup. It turns out I don’t have a whole lot of swimmers, and the ones I have will never be mistaken for Michael Phelps; apparently, they only know the dog paddle.”

“Well, shit. I know how much you wanted kids, both of you. I’m sorry, Jake.”

“Thanks.” He shrugged sadly. “We’ve known for a few years that it probably wasn’t going to happen, but we’ve kept trying. I’ve had time to come to grips with it.”

“From your injury? Is that what caused it?”

“The doctors said there was no way to know for sure, but yeah, probably. Just having one nut reduced the odds, but there was apparently some long-term damage to the left one too. The only way I could be much more sterile is if I’d lost both balls.”

“Man, I hate that for you; it’s so unfair. You want me to track down that fucker and lay him out again?”

He laughed. “Sure, I’ll even get in a shot or two this time. But first, about your sperm…”

From my lap, Teri spoke quietly. “We had a hard time with it for quite a while. We were in denial, I suppose, but lately, we’ve been exploring other options. We talked about adopting…”

He interrupted, “But Teri can still have kids, just not with me. I mean, adopting would be cool, but I’d much rather have Teri’s babies. Plus, I think she’ll be a beautiful pregnant lady… and can you imagine how great her jugs will look?”

“Jake! That’s awful!” She was giggling, and he and I were laughing; he’ll never change, thank God.

She went on, “We never even seriously discussed an anonymous donor; we both realized that if we were going to use donated sperm, there was only one man we wanted...”

Now I was the one fighting tears, and I could barely speak. “Well sure. Wow. Of course. I’m incredibly honored and deeply touched to be asked.” There had been not an instant of doubt in my mind, never any question what my answer would be. I hoped they knew that. “You know I’ll do anything for you guys.”

Jake smiled at me. “I knew you’d help us, I’m just so glad you called when Teri asked you to. We wondered if you would, and now that we’re pushing thirty she’s starting to hear her biological clock ticking.”

I squeezed her again. “That’s right, you’re one of those old twentieth-century models.”

“Hey!” She elbowed me in the ribs.

“I’m just sayin’, all the sleek new twenty-first-century models come equipped with digital bio-clocks – no ticking, you know?”

She laughed. “Don’t make me start questioning whether carrying on your genetic line is really a good idea, okay? Not now.”

“Heavens no! I’ll behave, I promise. So, are we doing the fertility clinic route, or maybe the DIY thing with a coffee mug and a turkey baster…?”

Jake chuckled, and Teri laughed out loud. “As I recall, you have a very beautiful, very effective, very large turkey baster built-in, and it’s basted my insides quite thoroughly many times in the past. Why don’t we try that route first and see how it goes?”

“Whew! I was hoping that was where this was headed!”

She smiled and wiggled on me, grinding on my cock, which had remained very hard. “It feels to me like you’re ready to start practicing immediately.”

“Yeah, you have that effect… wait, practicing?”

“I’m not in my fertile part of my cycle right now, Heath. But I’ve always loved the practice!”

“Mmm-hmm. Me too. Practice makes perfect.” I paused, then mentioned something I’d harbored doubts about. “You guys are sure about this? I mean, the last time you and I had sex it didn’t end well.”

In answer, Teri reached down beneath her hip, leaning away enough so that she could squeeze my cock. “We’re very sure. In the first place, if I remember my high school biology correctly, you’re going to have to put this in me and probably wiggle it around a bit if I’m gonna get knocked up. In the second place, we want you back in our lives again, completely and unconditionally.”

“And in the third place…” She took my hand and moved it up between her thighs, spreading her legs so that she could guide me to her pussy, which was naked, smooth, hot, and very, very wet. “In the third place, I told both of you guys quite a while ago that I’m horny, and neither of you has done a damn thing about it.”

Liga4U
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Liga4U

I wasn’t sure which I liked better, her slippery sex or her declaration that they wanted me back in their lives, but my fingers suffered from no such conflict; they knew just what to do, and I touched her, caressed her, parted her soft folds and explored her heat, astonished at how amazing she felt, how wet and slippery, and how hard and erect her clit was, demanding attention.

I groaned with arousal, my heart racing and my cock throbbing, all my senses lit up by her. “God, Teri, you feel so incredible, so sexy.” I ran my fingers over her smooth mound. “That’s new… where do the planes land now that their little landing strip is gone?”

She giggled. “It’s the current style. The better for you to eat me, my dear.”

“I think that’s the wolf’s line, not Little Red’s – and I fully intend to do that. I believe I used to be able to make you come like this, though. You think I still can?”

“Mmm, god… Yes, I’m sure you can. Ohh, god, Heath!” She parted her legs wide so that Jake could watch, and when I saw his rapt gaze and eager smile, I knew he wanted to see me make her come

So I did. I stroked her hard little nubbin, I slid two fingers into her, bent them and stroked the front of her vagina, and I tormented her horny pussy until she cried out and came hard, bucking against my hand. Once she had, when her orgasm subsided, she was off of me and had my pants around my ankles in a flash so that she could lower herself down onto my rigid cock, eagerly taking me balls deep.

She was facing away from me, toward him, which allowed me to easily unzip her dress and lower the bodice to join the skirt, wrapped around her waist. She was braless beneath it, her breasts still beautiful and firm, if a bit fuller and more teardrop-shaped. They still fit my hands as if made for them.

He stared as my length disappeared into her, watching as she moved on me, making my cock shimmer with her juices. When I began to squeeze her breasts and tug and stroke her nipples, he came and knelt between our legs, watching us up close before leaning in and licking us where we were joined. It felt incredible to be in her, and his tongue on my balls and the base of my shaft made it more intense still.

He paused, pulling away long enough to get naked and then moved to where Teri could suck his rock-hard, rigidly erect cock. When I moved a hand from her breast to his balls he groaned in pleasure, and when I began to fondle him, he moved his hips, thrusting into her mouth and my hand. I soon felt him tense, felt his cock stiffen, and then he was filling her mouth as I held his balls, amazed at the powerful contractions I could feel in his sex.

After, when he began to go soft, he again knelt and began to contribute to our pleasure. He made Teri come, sucking her clit while she rode my cock, and afterward, she rose off me and seized my cock in one hand, pushing it forward for him to suck. He did, eagerly, and it felt wonderful, and when she was sure he was engaged and I was okay with it, she leaned back on my chest and turned her head to kiss me.

She still held his load in her mouth, and now she shared it with me; it wasn’t the first time I’d tasted him, having encountered his semen on her skin and inside of her when I’d gone down on her when the three of us were together and he’d come in her, but it was the first time she’d snowballed me with a full, fresh load. I fought a momentary panic, the urge to recoil, but once I’d won that battle I discovered that he tasted mildly tart, perhaps slightly astringent, a not at all unpleasant orange-pineapple acidity, and I swallowed what she’d given me and pushed my tongue into her mouth.

I fingered her to another orgasm while we kissed, our lips slick with cum, and soon to another climax, overjoyed to find out that she was at least as multi-orgasmic as she’d been years before, if not even more so!

In the meanwhile, he was eagerly sucking my cock. I think he wanted me to come in his mouth, and I was ready to do that now, knowing what it would mean to him, and to us, but he wanted to see me come in Teri even more, and he soon guided me back into her velvet heat.

He continued to lick us, enjoying his front-row seat for the main event, and when he added in tickling my ass with a wet finger, acknowledging the fact that I’d revealed to them how much I enjoyed that, he pushed me right to the edge.

When Teri came again to the touch of his tongue on her clit and my cock plunging into her it flung me over the cliff, and I loosed a torrent of cum deep inside of her, the spasms of each spurt long and powerful, what I envisioned as long, hard jets of white cream painting her insides. I couldn’t wait to do it again for real when we’d be trying to make a baby!

After, while we caught our breath, Jake gently cleaned both of us as he’d done in the past. His ministrations carried Teri to yet another strong orgasm, but when I slipped out of her and he took me into his mouth I gasped.

“Jake, fuck!”

He pulled back. “I’m sorry. I’m rushing you; I’ll stop.”

“No, it’s not that. I’m just still so sensitive – you know how that feels.”

He smiled, relieved. “Oh yeah. Sorry, I was a little over-eager. Should I quit?”

“No, just be gentle with me; it’s my second time.”

He laughed, but he was incredibly gentle, and he made love to my cock like he’d been waiting his whole life to do it – which, to some extent, I suppose he had. It didn’t take him long to make me hard again and when I didn’t stop him, he smiled happily and continued.

Teri and I alternated between kissing and touching and watching him suck my cock; she seemed utterly enthralled with watching her husband give me a blowjob. He did it gently and lovingly and with considerable skill, doing all the things that he liked having done to him, I suppose.

After making love to my cock for several minutes and pushing me to the edge and holding me there, he spread saliva on my asshole and wet a finger and slowly slid it into me, then started to gently finger-fuck my ass. Together, it all felt incredible, and when I knew I wasn’t going to be able to hold out much longer I told him; he just moaned and took me more deeply into his mouth and throat as I gushed again, straining and pumping as my ass clamped rhythmically on his invading finger. Before I was finished, some of my cream overflowed his mouth and dribbled down his chin.

He had tears on his cheeks when I thanked him and told him how amazing it had been, and he told me he loved me, words he’d never said before, not to me. I told him again I loved him too, and he moved up beside us to kiss Teri I could see that he’d spontaneously come all over his own stomach and thighs as I’d pumped away into his mouth. I was glad he’d found the experience so arousing.

She licked the dribble of cum off his chin and gently stroked his wet, semi-hard cock. When he turned to me and moved close I wasn’t prepared for it, and I pulled back.

“What are you doing?”

“I was going to kiss you.”

I don’t know why, but I was shocked. Knowing he was bi, a lot of thoughts had gone through my head regarding things that might enter our relationship moving forward. I’d considered he and I both giving and receiving oral sex, and the same with anal, and despite what had just transpired I hadn’t reached a lot of conclusions on either. I was pretty much good with him touching me, and vice versa, something we’d already done to some degree. One thing that had never crossed my mind, however, not for even an instant, was me and Jake kissing!

Taken aback, I said, “Really?”

He nodded. “Yeah. I like to kiss the people I love. Is that okay?”

“Well… It’s kind of intimate, isn’t it?”

He looked at me, incredulous, and then a small smile quirked his lips. “Let’s think about that, shall we? You just held my balls and fondled me while I came in Teri’s mouth, and then she kissed you and shared my cum with you – and I know you swallowed it, I saw you; you had your big ol’ horse cock in my wife while I sucked your balls and licked your cock and helped make her come on you, and then, after you pumped my wife full of about a quart of cum I licked it all up – like I’ve done many times.”

“Oh, and if that wasn’t enough, I just sucked your cock and you shot another of your huge loads down my throat – and that was amazing, and you’re delicious, by the way; I loved it. Yet somehow, after all that, a simple kiss was too intimate for you?”

Teri giggled as I blushed, and then I laughed sheepishly. “Okay, you make a great point. It’s just not something that ever crossed my mind, so you surprised me. I’ve sort of thought about all the sexual things that might be involved if we’re all three going to have this relationship, but you and me kissing… well, it never occurred to me.”

“So?”

“Well, I dunno. It’s so face-to-face.”

“You find face-to-groin, tongue-to-cock, and finger in the ass to be less intimate than a face-to-face kiss?”

I laughed again at his blunt exposure of the absurdity. “Fuck, I don’t know. It’s crazy, right? Okay, let’s try it, but… baby steps, okay?”

He grinned. “Don’t worry, I’ll be gentle… still.”

Teri giggled again but stared as he leaned in once more, apparently as fascinated by a kiss as she had been while watching him suck my cock. When our lips met it was weird, but not unpleasant. If he’d had beard stubble it might have been weirder still, but he was clean-shaven and his lips were warm and soft, puffy, much like Teri’s are after she’s been giving head.

Still, even though it felt nice enough, I could feel a laugh building at the sheer oddness, the absurdity of it. When I felt his body tense and his lips grow hard and begin to draw back, I knew he felt it too, and we suddenly broke apart in huge, mutual, cathartic, hilarious laughter. As often happens, our amusement builds off each other’s, and we were soon laughing so hard that tears rolled down our cheeks. Teri, caught up in it, was laughing too, and each time one of us tried to speak we failed and it began anew.

When we finally wound down and caught our breath – and dried our eyes – he said, “Whew… damn! That was fun. It didn’t go as planned, but it was sure good for a laugh.”

I agreed. “It really was. Not exactly what you had in mind though, huh?”

He shook his head and laughed again. “No, not exactly. I think by the time we discussed it the moment had passed. By then we were forcing it, so it felt funny.”

Teri said, “Of course it did. Something like that, a first kiss, has to happen organically, spontaneously; you can’t talk it out and agree to ‘try it’.”

I nodded. “You’re right. Sorry I fucked up what should have been a simple, loving thing between friends.”

Jake grinned and put his hand behind my neck, pulling me into a hug. “Nah, it’s okay. I’m just glad we can laugh like that still, together, at potentially embarrassing things. It’s been a long time since I laughed so hard I was crying, and it felt good. If it’s meant to happen, it will.”

We got up after that, to go get cleaned up and find something to drink. When Teri stood and removed her dress, which was still bunched around her middle, I stopped everything I was doing and simply watched her. She was so beautiful still, so sexy, the pinnacle of everything I thought of as feminine.

I’d forgotten, I think, how I could pick any curve on her glorious body and simply follow it over one graceful, perfect, sinuous curve after another until my eyes completed the journey and arrived where they’d begun, never having traversed a flat plane or a straight line. She was a construction of exceptional curves, from the bend of her ankle to the bulge of her shapely calf and up over the gentle arch of a long thigh muscle, the inward swoop of her taut tummy above her hip and the smooth teardrop shape of her breasts.

From there the sinuous line drew the eye to proud shoulders, on to her graceful neck and the soft fall of her brown-blond wavy hair, back down the gentle arch of her back to the swell of her perfect, flawless ass, and then it began anew, the whole enough to make me wonder how so much of what I viewed as the embodiment of femininity could possibly have come together in one woman.

She caught me staring at her, and, with the familiar signature tilt of her head, said, “What?”

“How can you be so perfect?”

She blushed, laughing. “Oh, stop! You know you’re going to get laid without buttering me up, right?”

Jake chuckled. “Oooh, now that sounds fun; you hold her, I’ll get the butter.”

“I’m serious, guys.” I looked at him. “If you don’t see it you’ve been married too long.”

He nodded, becoming more serious. “Oh, I see it. I see it every day, and every day I’m amazed at how lucky I am. She’s amazing.”

Looking from him to me, she smiled softly. “You guys are going to make me cry again… although I think I could get used to this kind of flattery!”

“It’s the truth.”

She thanked me again, then flowed into my arms where she kissed me on the chest before raising her lips to meet mine. We shared a long, sensual kiss, tongue wrestling, and when we separated she said, “Come on, let’s get something to drink and then come back to bed. I like having my two guys in bed with me.”

She stepped between us, turned, and, grabbing a limp cock in each hand, led us to the kitchen. We were all dehydrated, looking for something other than alcohol to replenish our bodily fluids and restore our energy. Jake and I each grabbed a Gatorade, a residual habit of being in organized sports, while Teri settled for a bottle of water, and we returned to the bedroom, where Teri snuggled between us in their kingsize bed.

Her head was on my right shoulder, my arm around her and her left side snug against me while her right leg was crooked across Jake’s thigh, her hand on his belly, all of us naked and comfortable. The room was warm and smelled of Teri and pussy and lovemaking, semen and Jake and sex sweat, and I felt a sense of comfort, of belonging, a sensation I hadn’t enjoyed in a long time.

She passed me her water bottle to set on the nightstand and seized my limp cock in her cold, wet hand.

I gasped. “Whoa, fuck! That’s one cold hand you’ve got there!”

She giggled. “I know, I was testing your reflexes.”

“Did I pass?”

“Oh yes; you still fill my hand with lots more hanging out and you didn’t pull away, so you get an A-plus.”

Jake laughed. “If she did that to me, my little willie would have disappeared and we’d have had six more weeks of winter, like Groundhog Day – which is also about when my cock would have reappeared. I don’t do cold well, not having much extra to begin with.”

His comment made me think of the lake again, where our intimacy had begun, and the way Teri had reacted so humorously to the effects of the cold water on me and Jake. Even then, at our tender age, she’d demonstrated an easy acceptance of our sexuality, a celebration of the joy of it that had flowed from her into both of us, and now we all slid right back into that comfortable mode.

As she fondled me with one hand and Jake with the other, I found her breast with my right hand and began to tease her nipple, which responded obligingly. When Jake rolled to his side to suckle at her breast, I squeezed it, thrusting her erect nipple up to meet his lips. He began to touch her creamy pussy, teasing as he sucked her nipple, and I could feel myself beginning to thicken and harden in her hand.

I could hear her breathing quicken and feel her body begin to move with his touch, and Teri, insatiable, moaned softly. Damn, I love that woman!

I felt a sense of contentment. “This feels so nice, being back with you two, all of us naked and together like this. It feels good… feels right, you know what I mean?”

She wriggled more tightly against me. “It does; we’ve missed you.”

Jake agreed. “It’s great, except… how much do you come? I mean, I lapped up a bunch, and it’s still flowing out of her. Damn, if volume counts for anything you’ll have her knocked up in no time!”

I laughed. “Sorry, it’s been a while; guess I saved up. And no, I don’t think volume counts.”

We lay quietly for a while after that, Teri writhing happily under our touch as she became increasingly aroused. Enjoying the slow build-up, in no hurry to re-engage, we talked quietly; minutiae, catching up, kidding around, and about our hopes and dreams, all of which included each other and, hopefully, kids.

An idea had been slowly coalescing in my head, and now I ran it by them. “I’ve been thinking. I know you said you’d continued to try to get pregnant, and while the odds were against you it remained a slim possibility.”

Jake nodded. “That’s what they said, yeah. Hasn’t been working though.”

“Yeah, well… how would you feel about both of us trying when she’s in the hot zone, and then if or when she gets pregnant we’d never know for sure whether it was you or me?”

She laughed. “The ‘hot zone’, huh?”

I grinned. “I mean, you’re always hot, but you know what I’m getting at; when you’re most likely to conceive.”

“I like the idea of both of you having sex with me if my vote counts.”

Jake laughed. “Yes dear, we know that. And yeah, I like the idea and I appreciate you thinking of it, but I’ve read that multiple guys having sex with one woman can actually decrease the odds of conception.”

“Really? That seems counterintuitive.” I’d never heard that, but obviously he’d been doing research on the fertility issue.

He nodded. “Yeah, I guess different guys’ sperm attacks the foreign ones and destroys them – plus, our cocks are designed to scoop as much existing cum out as possible with that ridge behind the head, like a little ice cream scoop, so that whoever goes in second removes much of the prior guy’s baby juice every time he pulls out.”

I laughed. “Well, I’ve seen evidence of that effect for sure, but it still sounds funny.”

He shrugged. “They have microscopic film of the killer sperm duking it out, but that last part is probably just speculation. Sure seems logical. In promiscuous animals – like us, for instance – evolution and the imperative to reproduce seeks every advantage for whoever can best pass along their genes. It’s all about competition.”

“Wait just a second, buster!” Teri squeezed his balls and he groaned. “Promiscuous animals like us? Is that your way of calling me a horny slut?”

He chuckled. “If the shoe fits…”

She gave his balls another squeeze, earning another groan.

When she relaxed her squeeze and switched to fondling instead, he went on, “But yeah, I’ve had a front-row seat many times for your big cock going way in there and squishing or scooping my cum out of her, so I know that part works. Still, a nice idea, Heath. You wouldn’t care if we were never sure if the baby was yours?”

I was puzzled. “Well, no… I mean, the baby would be yours, after all. I’m just a sperm donor that makes house calls, maybe a favorite uncle or something. You’d be dad, no matter whose swimmers won the race.”

Teri laughed, then turned and looked at him, and he, in turn, looked at me. “Heath, we want you to be more. We’ve talked about it and decided if you were to consent to help us, we’d love it if you were a dad too. We’d like you to be part of our family, a part of our lives again. We’d both be fathers.”

It took a moment for me to realize what he was saying, and this time when I tried to blink back the tears it didn’t work. While I struggled to control my emotions Teri rolled over and put her arm across me and laid her head on my chest as Jake squeezed my shoulder. He let me cry for a minute then handed me a handful of Kleenex.

When I could finally speak, although still choked up, I said, “So our kids would have two dads? How would that work? Could that even work?” I was surprised at how easily the words ‘our kids’ had rolled off my tongue!

Without raising her head, Teri said, “Kids are very adaptable, and both of you are amazing men; any child would be very fortunate to have either of you as their dad. A kid – or kids - that had both of you as fathers would be the luckiest kids on earth.”

He gently stroked her naked back. “Thanks, babe – and I happen to agree with her. We’d be great co-dads. So what do you think?”

“Wow… I’m totally blown away. I’m incredibly flattered, and it’s more than I could have ever expected or hoped for. Yeah. I mean, yes, of course! It sounds amazing! It sounds like you’ve thought about it a lot, but…”

Teri raised her head and looked at me. “But?”

“Well, are you really sure? I mean, there are so many details to work out, so much that could go wrong – and how would people react? Our parents, friends… Plus, you guys have a life here and all of a sudden you’re inserting me into it. I could really mess up what you have together.”

Jake shook his head. “People that care about us will accept us – and I know that my parents and Teri’s are dying to have grandkids. Plus, your parents are like my second set already, and I know they love Teri. They’ll be thrilled.”

I wasn’t so sure, but Jake has always been a ‘damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead’ kind of guy – and, surprisingly, things always seem to work out for him.

Before I could raise any further doubts, Teri said, “Our lives have had a great big Heath-shaped hole in them for the last eight years. We think you’d fill that hole very nicely.”

I had so much running through my head, and they were tag-teaming me, giving me no time to object. Now he tagged back in and said, “I don’t suppose there’s any chance you’d consider trying to find a job here, in Colorado? There’s a lot of opportunity along the Front Range; it’s booming. Hell, I could even put you to work in my company!”

That was one of the things I’d already been mulling in the short time I’d had to mull. “Actually, I can keep my job and live here, I don’t need to stay in Houston. I do most of my work on computer and online anyway, and I travel a lot – Denver does have a great airport, even if they did build it out in Kansas for some reason.”

He laughed. “Yeah, that fucker is way out there – a great spot for blizzards and tornados though. You could really do that?”

“Yeah, easily. I’d have to spend a day or two in Houston each month, and Board meetings a couple times a year, but otherwise sure. Piece of cake.” I made very good money, so combined with theirs we’d never have cash flow issues.

I could see that Teri wanted to say something, but she stalled for time by licking and nipping my right nipple, sending little electric jolts straight to my groin. When she raised her head and looked at me, she said, “We wish we could ask you to marry us, but we can’t, of course. Still, that’s what we’re talking about in every way but legally.”

I took a deep breath to steady myself. “Man, being with you two again is such an emotional rollercoaster – pretty much all highs, but still intense. I wasn’t prepared for any of this, but I’m more touched and more appreciative than I can tell you.”

Jake nodded. “Yeah, we’ve been thinking and talking about it for quite a while, so it’s easier for us. We hated to spring so much on you at once, but we were too excited to wait.”

Teri picked up where he left off, “And if you ever find someone, someone you love and need to move on for, we’ll understand. It will be incredibly difficult, but we’ll understand, I promise.”

“Teri, babe – and you too, Jake – I never found anyone that could take your place in my heart when I was sure we were through; I can’t imagine ever finding anyone to fill a space that’s no longer empty. I’m happier than I’ve been in a long time, like a weight has been lifted off me. We should celebrate!”

She laughed. “It’s pretty late; what did you have in mind?”

“I think some more baby-making practice would be a good way…” As I said it I slid over so that I could bend to suck her nipples, then began to kiss my way down her tummy to her sex.

She writhed, thrusting upward to meet my lips. “You are aware that this isn’t exactly how babies are made, right?”

“Really? Hmm, then I guess I really do need the practice.” I kissed her smooth mound and teased the front of her cleft with my tongue. “I love the smooth new you, by the way; very yummy.”

I leaned between her widespread legs and ran my tongue through her creamy lips to her hard little nubbin, earning a low moan from her before she said, “I’m probably still pretty messy down there, huh?”

She was, the evidence of our prior activities still present though not excessive. I licked her again, flicking her clit a couple of times and earning another moan, then raised my head and looked up at her.

“I can tell you’ve been practicing your baby-making skills, yes, but you’re not nearly as messy as you’re going to be soon.”

She reached down and ran her fingers through my hair. “Ooh, I like the sound of that!”

I smiled and turned back to the pleasure at hand.
 

 

 

Published 
Written by Stormdog
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments