Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Black Stallion Inn: Part 3 of 3

"Nympho Joanie just can't get enough of her two guys."

58
22 Comments 22
11.7k Views 11.7k
8.6k words 8.6k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"Again, a fairly hardcore story with hardcore illustrations! Be careful not to view in a public venue where your screen may be visible to others."

 

After his wet onyx shaft slid out of her in a gush of cum, I couldn't wait to slide mine into the warm pool of cream that remained in her stretched and open pussy. He was right there still, beneath her, his semi-flaccid monster and huge balls in close proximity to where I so desperately wanted to be; it was a little weird sliding into her with him still there, in the position in which they'd just finished enjoying each other, but I was too aroused to care and forged ahead. My aching cock slid easily into her, meeting no resistance, and I was extremely aware of his cum dripping from my balls.

It quickly ceased to matter; she was wet and warm and oh-so slippery, and she reeked of sex and I needed to come so bad that just the soft stroke of her relaxed, cum-filled pussy on my sensitive cock would do it. I was going at it like a sex-starved bunny when I realized that, in my position and with her still lying on top of him, I was directly over Alvin and he was staring up at me, intently watching my face.

He grinned. “Hey, Ben. Great pussy your wife’s got, huh?” His hands still clamped on her breasts, he pushed them up and into my face, where I could suck her hard nipples as she sat on his belly.

I could feel my balls dragging against his spent cock as I replied, “Unnh, amazing. A little loose and sloppy at the moment.”

“Sorry about that; the hazards of letting your wife fuck a guy with a huge cock. You gonna come anyway?”

“Oh yes. That's a sure thing.” Especially if he’d stop talking and distracting me!

“Want some help?”

Before I could ponder the ramifications of that question, or point out that I really didn’t need any, he’d released Joanie’s boobs and reached around both of us, grabbing my ass in both of his huge hands. He began to squeeze my ass and pull me forward and back, driving me deeply into Joanie, who gasped and came again. I knew she could feel his big, wet, semi-limp cock against her ass, and my balls kept dragging on it as well; his size made him seem omnipresent and his cock was always involved in the action, even flaccid.

As his hands clutching my ass pumped my cock into my wife, he was spreading me open and inching his fingers closer to my tight little rosebud, which inevitably tightened still more in anticipation, or possibly fear; I could have cracked a walnut.

Still, that didn’t slow him down much when his thick middle finger found my asshole and he started probing it. “Alvin, fuck!”

I tightened up still more as he laughed. “Relax, man – you didn’t think I was going to let your little ball juggling trick on me go unavenged, did you?”

Joanie, who had closed her eyes as she concentrated on me inside of her, now looked at me. “What’s wrong?”

“He’s trying to stick his finger up my ass!”

She giggled. “I guess it’s a good thing you like ass play and we’ve gotten you adjusted to your little toys, huh?”

That was true; I’d come to enjoy a little ass play, and we had even acquired a couple of anal toys that she used on me occasionally, but I’m not sure either of them was as big as his finger – not to mention that this was a finger of another man striving to boldly go where no man had gone before! “I know, but you’ve seen how big his damn fingers are. Fuck, they’re nearly as big as an average guy’s cock!”

She rolled her eyes. “Tell me about it! Relax and enjoy, sweetie; here’s your chance to find out if you’d like a real cock up your ass, huh?”

I had hips thrust forward and my cock balls-deep inside her as I kept my ass tightly clenched, but while we’d talked he’d reached underneath and generously lubed his finger with some of the cum – mostly his - that was leaking so copiously from Joanie’s pussy. As a result, when he renewed his assault on my ass there was no keeping that slippery, cum slathered digit out.

He spent a few seconds greasing up and teasing my pucker with his cum-soaked finger and then began to push it into me, and I could only groan with a mix of pain and pleasure as he penetrated me. Joanie was right about my recently discovered affinity for ass play, so I made a conscious decision to try to relax to lessen the pain.

It worked, too, and as he penetrated me more deeply, I groaned with pleasure at the sensations his thick finger was creating in me. As he got that giant finger all the way inside of me, he laughed at my moans and at my ass clenching on him in spasms of ecstasy. “See, Ben, this is just the first step; before you know it, you’ll be begging me to fuck that virgin butt of yours.”

I groaned. “I’m sure – either that, or I’ll be running the other way with my hands over my ass.” There was no chance in hell that he was ever going to stick that phone pole of a cock up my ass, that was certain!

As he chuckled at my response, he began to use his finger up my bum to push me and pull me so that I was actively fucking Joanie even as he finger-fucked me. In addition, he homed in on my prostate and within seconds of him beginning to stroke that over-excited organ I reached the point of no return.

“Ohhh, fuck, yeah… coming, babe, I’m coming!” That simple declaration would turn out to be a massive understatement.

She bucked her hips up to meet me, and the combination of my over-aroused state from watching him fuck Joanie, sucking his cock and licking her creamy pussy, and now her warm, wet slippery sex sliding on my cock and his finger touching all the good places inside slammed me into the most intense orgasm I’d ever experienced. It was a toe-curling, eyes-rolled-back-in-the-head beast of an orgasm, and I pumped and spasmed, my cock leaping and spurting wildly inside of my wife and my body locked in tonic spasm as my asshole did its best to pinch his finger off his hand.

So powerful that it was almost painful, I heard my animalistic groans and moans but made no effort to control them, focusing instead on sheer sensation. I pumped and pumped and spurted and gripped his finger like a super-tight pussy on a cock, and as he continued to assault my prostate I think he coaxed out every drop of cum I had left in me.

Soon I was gasping and begging him to stop, but with his thick arms around us and his fat finger several inches up my ass he was in control, and he was unrelenting. In the throes of one long, powerful, almost unendurable orgasm, I thought maybe I was getting just a taste of what Joanie had experienced earlier, and I began to understand why, even when she was exhausted and orgasmed-out, she never wanted it to end.

When he finally eased up on me I was gasping for air, still crying out at the occasional spasm of near-painful pleasure that rocked through me, causing me to clamp my pelvic muscles and make my cock jump inside of Joanie even as my sphincter tightened again on his finger. I knew that all of those muscles would ache in the morning and that my asshole would be tender, but that would just be a souvenir of a memorable night.

When Alvin decided we’d had enough, he slowly and gently extracted his finger from my abused ass. By then my limp dick had slithered out of Joanie, followed by much of the gallon of cum I felt like I’d fired into her. Sure enough, as I rose to my knees and looked, her swollen, puffy pussy and ass were soaked in cum,, looking gloriously used. Most of what had leaked from her had run down into a spreading pool on Alvin’s groin – where, somewhat amazingly, his cock was once again mostly hard! I guess he’d enjoyed that little game even with his limited participation.

I was too tired and just too done to consider cleaning him up again or sucking his cock, not to mention the way the desire to do that inevitably fades with the last traces of my orgasm, so I flopped onto the bed next to him instead. Soon Joanie slid off him too and squeezed between, her body touching both of us.

We remained like that for several minutes, making small talk and recovering, until Joanie reached out and began to slowly stroke his stiffening cock. “That’s amazing, Alvin; I can’t believe you’re hard again already.”

“Mmm, yeah, it’s a gift. Some people say I’m oversexed, but I think I’m sexed just about right. Either of you gonna want any more of this?”

I groaned in exhaustion, and to my surprise, even my wife took a pass. although she continued to enjoy the feel of his hard, wet length in her hands. “No, I think we’re done, tempting as it is. We’ll need to get an early start tomorrow with the bad roads; we have a long way to go.”

He nodded, groaning as he rose to his feet. “Makes sense. If I can use your bathroom to clean up a little, maybe I’ll go look in on Natalie and Peter.”

I could only shake my head. “Astonishing. You are a sex machine, dude.”

“That I am, and it’s obviously time for Robocock to move along. What room did you say they were in?” He stood there stroking his erect and enormous cum-slick cock as he asked, completely at ease in his sexuality.

I thought for a moment. “I think it was 312, but we gave them the key to the pool area, so they might still be down there in the spa.”

He nodded. “Even better, both of them all wet and relaxed and ready for me.”

Joanie smiled. “Natalie will be thrilled.”

He grinned wickedly. “So will Peter, trust me. I love fucking that tight ass of his and squeezing his little dick ‘til it squirts. I’ll knock on the door on the way past, just to be sure.” He turned away to go clean up and I rolled over to where I could lay my head on Joanie’s tummy, her nipples just within reach.

As I gently flicked her warm soft nipples with my tongue, she said, “You know I’m done, right?”

“Mmm, yeah, figured. I just like the way you feel and taste.”

“God, I’ve never come like that before.”

“I know. You enjoyed it huh?”

“So much! My god, I thought I was about to die for a while there, when I just kept on and on, like one really, really long super-orgasm!”

“That was good, I guess?”

“Indescribable. Heavenly, but a little scary too.”

“Me too. At the end there, where I just came a little while ago? I thought I was going to pass out. It was incredibly intense, like all the planets aligned at once. That orgasm came all the way up from my toes.”

“Did you enjoy his finger in your ass?”

“It was a little unexpected, but yeah, you know me. Embarrassing, but it felt good, eventually. Big, though.”

“Next time we stay here are you going to let him fuck your ass?”

I looked at her, aghast. “You’ve gotta be kidding – there’s no way! First, I don’t do that, and second, the next time I tried to sit on a barstool I’d slide all the way down to the floor.”

She laughed. “No you wouldn’t, that’s just stupid. And gross. And you’re an idiot. You didn’t seem to mind him putting it in me.”

“Neither did you, from what I could tell; you seemed to enjoy it very much. I wouldn’t. Besides, you’re designed for it. That part is built for entry and exit, so you’re a little more versatile.”

“ I’d try to take him up my ass if he wanted to, I like it when you do that. You never know, you just might like it…”

“Fortunately, we’ll never know, my love. Not gonna happen! I can’t believe you’d even contemplate it… and ouch, if I may say so.”

Alvin emerged from the bathroom just then, all cleaned up, and started getting dressed. Still mostly hard, he paused just long enough to let Joanie suck his cock briefly, then offered me the same opportunity, which I surprised myself by accepting. I wasn’t exactly leaping on the bandwagon, but I’d decided to ride the rides, at least to a limited extent.

I took him in my hand first, marveling again at the sheer heft of his organ, and I stroked him, squeezing a dollop of precum to the tip, where I bent forward and took it. He felt huge and hard in my mouth, and I had to admit that it was something both new and sort of fun – and definitely arousing. I actually wondered what it would be like to feel him come in my mouth, although I knew that was not on the agenda just then.

He had a much more difficult time tucking it away in its resulting enormous and very stiff condition, but he left with a bulge in his pants and a smile on his face, off in search of another couple on whom to demonstrate his prowess. He’d promised to come to see us, to say goodbye before we left, and I could almost hear the gears grinding in Joanie’s head as she plotted to get one more ride on that particular thrill machine.

I showered and cleaned up, but Joanie, exhausted, fell asleep within moments after he left, still sweaty and reeking of sex, cum-slathered inside and out. That made it easier for me to slip into her when I awoke in the middle of the night, hard and horny from some intensely erotic dreams. She accepted me eagerly, and we made long, slow, wet, sweaty, sticky love for quite some time before I deposited another load deep within her, to the sound of her satisfied moans.

She rode me one last time in the morning, sliding her ass up between my spread legs and guiding my cock into her sloppy pussy as she lowered herself onto it. It was an erotic thrill to watch my length disappear up between her tight cheeks each time she slid down, and to see how much cum was slathered on me when she’d rise back up. I came, replenishing what had been forced out of her, and she reached a shuddering climax as my cock flexed and pumped inside of her.

We showered together then, before going down to breakfast, touching and teasing and remembering our fun night. The snow had mostly quit overnight, but the roads were still bad. Nonetheless, we decided to push on – but not before Joanie invited Alvin back to our room for one last poke.

I stayed up front to settle our bill so that we could just load up and leave, and by the time I got back to our room Joanie was on her knees in front of him, still fully dressed, sweater and all for the cold weather, but with his rapidly hardening cock filling her mouth. She’s a horny girl, my wife!

She soon had him hard and ready, and she wasted no time getting him naked and flat on his back on the bed. She stroked and fondled him briefly as she admired his trophy cock, then climbed aboard eagerly, not even taking time to get her panties off, but he didn’t seem to mind. He pulled them aside and, with an eager helping hand from Joanie, entered her deeply as I marveled yet again at the way she could so easily stretch to accommodate his size. It no doubt helped that she was dripping with arousal (and cum) and that she’d had the previous evening to adjust to his substantial girth. I found it amazing – and arousing!

They both knew that we needed to hit the road if we were to have any chance of making it home on these roads, so they wasted no time; she rode him hard and he squeezed and fondled her tits as he slammed into her, sometimes grabbing her ass and sliding her up and down on his dark pole. His cock was soon slick and shiny with their juices, Joanie’s lips stretched around his shaft swollen with arousal and equally wet and glistening. Small trickles of white cream ran down his cock onto his balls as I watched.

Unable to take any more, I opened my fly and retrieved my hard cock, which was busily wet-spotting my undies with pre-cum, and began to stroke as I enjoyed the view. It wouldn’t take long for me to come in my aroused state, even considering the ball-draining night I’d just had. While I was contemplating where to spill my load, strongly favoring all over both of them, Alvin took the choice away from me.

He reached out and grabbed my belt and pulled me to where he could wrap his big black fist around my cock, which he then guided into his own mouth! To say I was stunned would be a massive understatement, and Joanie giggled at the expression on my face as he began to eagerly suck my cock. I was both too shocked and too far gone to pull away, and even if I’d wanted too, it simply felt too damn good.

Joanie, staring at him sucking my cock, came hard right then, her orgasm powerful and noisy, and with that, the last of my tenuous control was lost. I felt the first hard pulse of my own orgasm, and even though I warned him he continued to avidly suck my cock, and for the next fifteen seconds or so I blasted shot after shot of white cream down his throat. Joanie, her own orgasm winding down, reached between my legs from the rear and massaged my balls, making sure I emptied every last drop into Alvin’s mouth.

Apparently, the sensation of Joanie’s tight pussy clamping on his cock as she came combined with me pumping so merrily into his mouth worked for him, because he groaned and announced that he was coming too, right on the heels of our near-mutual climaxes. Perversely, I wanted very much to see his huge cock pump and spasm as he filled my wife’s pussy one last time, so I pulled away, my cock dribbling cum down his chin and onto his chest as I scrambled to once again get behind Joanie, between his legs where the view was unimpeded.

I heard Joanie say, “Oh fuck yes, give it to me…ohh, god, I’m coming, give me that big cock, fuck me, fuck yeah, come baby!”

I saw the thick ridge on the underside of his cock swell and jerk as a blast of cream shot through it and into her, and then he was swearing and coming too, no holding back. “Fuck! Take it, baby, take that big load! Fuck yeah, gonna mess up that tight pink pussy. Lick my balls, Ben. Get down there and lick my balls!”

Not sure how to say no to a man that had just sucked my cock and was currently giving my wife so much pleasure, I did as ordered, licking and sucking his big balls and the base of his huge shaft, feeling spasm after spasm against my nose and lips as he fired one last massive load deep in Joanie’s sweet pussy.

Some of it trickled out and down the couple inches of his shaft that Joanie couldn’t accommodate, and I eagerly licked that up too. I’m not sure I was ready to ride all the rides, but I was surprising myself by enjoying some that had been off-limits prior to this stay at the Black Stallion Inn!

I think I would have happily stayed in place and licked up the rest as it ran out of Joanie once his cock began to soften and slipped out of her, but she quickly pulled the gusset of her panties back into place, allowing them to catch the gusher.

As I raised up and looked at her, my lips slick with saliva and cum, she smiled wickedly. “I want you to think about my cum-soaked panties while you’re driving, all sopping wet with Alvin’s big load running out of me. If you’re good – and don’t wreck the car – maybe I’ll let you have me for lunch!”

She then slid back, her ass toward me, and went to work licking all traces of cum from Alvin’s oversexed equipment, obviously enjoying herself very much, while I watched the crotch of her little panties get dark and wet, saturated with semen; knowing I was watching, she reached back and rubbed herself, massaging her wet panties into her leaking pussy

She seemed to derive a lot of satisfaction from the chore, and I know he did, but what was really on my mind at that moment was the unexpected blowjob that Alvin had administered; he’d not only blown my dick but my mind as well.

As I watched him watch Joanie, I tentatively broached the subject. “Uh, Alvin, that was a bit of a surprise, what you did. I mean…”

He looked at me. “It felt good though, right?”

“Well, yeah… obviously, given the result, but I wasn’t expecting that.”

Joanie looked at me and smiled. “Consider your horizons appropriately broadened, dear. I love that you’re getting in the spirit and trying new things.”

“I wasn’t given a lot of prior notice on that one.”

Alvin laughed. “We’re just scratching the surface. I guess when it comes to sex, I’m what they call a libertine; in other words, when I go to the amusement park, I ride all the rides. There’s not much about sex that I won’t do or don’t enjoy. It’s all good.”

"So you consider yourself bisexual, then?"

He shrugged. "Definitions are so limiting, aren't they? I guess if you want to put a label on it, you'd call me an omnisexual. If it feels good - and nobody gets hurt - do it, as the old saying goes."

I grinned. “Well, that doesn't leave a whole lot off-limits, does it? I guess that’s a healthy attitude about sex, maybe.” I could hear the hesitancy in my own voice, and he laughed again.

“That’s hardly a ringing endorsement, Ben. Do I give good head?”

“Yeah, very. Almost like you’d done it before.”

He chuckled. “A time or two, yes. And did you enjoy riding a new ride?”

“Uh, I think the results speak for themselves.”

“Indeed - and no upset tummy even though I apparently made your head spin?”

I knew he was teasing me, but it was good-natured teasing. “No. Actually, my tummy and points south of there are feeling pretty damn good!”

“You did a little cock sucking of your own, you know.”

I felt myself blush. “I know, and nobody was more surprised than me when I did, but it seemed to be the right thing to do. I… I must admit, I enjoyed it. Very different, but also very exciting.”

Joanie moved from Alvin’s groin and gave me a kiss, her lips hot and puffy and wet with cum. “I’m proud of you for cutting loose and enjoying yourself. You need to do that more.”

Alvin groaned as he rose to his feet. “She’s right, Ben. We’ll have you riding all the rides in no time.”

“Still nothing that goes in circles though, okay?”

Joanie laughed. “Doesn’t Alvin have a great cock?” She reached out and cupped him as she said that, lifting his dangling, semi-flaccid mass, her fingers still not quite reaching around his girth.

I nodded. “Yeah, he does; amazing – and you certainly enjoyed what it did for you, which is great. I love seeing you come like that.”

Alvin grinned. “That’s what I like, a couple that enjoys each other’s pleasure. Hey, are you two planning on coming through again in the summer, like you usually do?”

Joanie laughed again. “Oh, for sure now! We may even plan an extra day or two in Nebraska… you know, just to enjoy all the state has to offer.”

MaitteCruz1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaitteCruz1

I laughed as Alvin nodded, grinning. “Sounds good to me. I can’t remember; do you usually pass through in June or July?”

I answered. “June, late in the month if all goes as planned.”

“Great! My brother is going to be staying with me then, helping me remodel some of the more outdated rooms. If you like my cock, you’ll love him.”

Joanie gasped. “My god, he can’t be bigger than you!”

Alvin laughed. “He’s not, we’re identical twins, but man, does he love him some tight little wet, pink pussy. Just imagine, me in your sweet little wet pussy and him in that gorgeous ass of yours, mmm-mm! Ol' Arlin is a fucking machine.”

I chuckled. “That can be taken two different ways, depending on where you put the emphasis.”

Joanie giggled. “Yeah, but they both sound good to me! God, thinking of the two of you at once, plus my Bennie, is going to have me creaming my panties for the next six months.”

“I’ll try to do my part, dear, to keep you satisfied in the interim. The sacrifices I make…”

Alvin grinned. “I guess you two had best get going. I’ll help you load your stuff, and I’m gonna comp your room, so no worries about that.”

“Um, I already paid…”

He frowned. “Well, fuck. I meant to mention it to Marilyn in case you got up there before I told you, but I forgot. I’ll credit it back to your card later today.”

“Thanks, Alvin, that’s very kind of you.”

“De nada, it’s the least I can do, considering you letting me borrow this foxy lady and all of her delights.”

Joanie looked at him, frowning. “That sort of makes me feel like a prostitute, getting paid for sex.”

He looked back at her, a look of genuine concern on his face. “I’m sorry; I didn’t mean it that way.”

She giggled, unable to continue the charade. “No, I love it! Little old me, a hooker for big, black, well-endowed studs. I need to get a t-shirt with that on it: ‘Black Cock Whore’, with an appropriate illustration.”

He laughed. “I like you two, you’re fun – and I’ll get you that t-shirt, but it’s going to be tight and thin and you’ll be required to wear it bra-less only, show off those amazing titties.”

She smiled. “Oh, of course! Anything to make that magnificent cock of yours rise to the occasion.”

We’d gotten dressed as we talked, although Alvin had left his pants for last, knowing full well that Joanie wouldn’t be able to resist giving his cock just a little more attention. She didn’t disappoint, and, kneeling in front of him and applying her oral skills soon had him hard and huge again. I was about to call her off, assuming it would take him far too long to come following the recent activities we’d engaged in when he grunted and announced that he was coming.

Apparently, control works two ways when you have it, allowing him to either hold off longer or come more quickly when needed, a good skill set to have. Now, with my wife squeezing his balls and tickling his ass with one hand, the other gripping the base of his thick cock and as much of it as would fit stuffed in her mouth, he grunted again, thrust forward, and began to spurt heavily.

She moaned, and I later found out she came as he pumped and spasmed in her mouth, the sensation of his orgasm triggering her own. Unable to contain his heavy load around his thick cock, and unable to swallow with him still in her mouth, much of his semen ran from the corners of her mouth and down the front of her sweater. She stayed with it, pulling back to swallow and taking another jet of thick cream across her lips and chin in the process.

We were both staring down at her cum streaked face, which wore a blissful expression as she took the last few minor spurts. There could be no question that she’d thoroughly enjoyed sucking his cock, despite the strain his size placed on her jaw, and if she wasn’t already full of his previous load I knew I’d have found her pussy dripping with arousal and ready to be filled.

Alas, with the constraints of weather, bad roads, and the distance to go, there was no time for any such pleasure. Joanie recognized this and let his still mostly erect cock slip from her lips, although not without some regret. Rising to her feet, she kissed him long and passionately, something he eagerly did despite the volume of cum on her face.

I looked on, feeling a surprising pang of jealousy – strangely, that passionate kiss somehow seemed more intimate than him fucking her and spilling several big loads of semen deep inside her body – but when she turned and locked lips with me with equal ardor the jealousy eased. I may not have accepted that cum-soaked kiss quite as eagerly as he had, but neither did I turn away from it, perhaps to re-establish that Joanie was mine, not his.

Her lips were slippery and mildly salty, and she pushed her cum-slick tongue deep into my mouth, making sure I tasted him this time. To my surprise, I did, and it didn’t gross me out like I might have expected. In fact, while it wasn’t something I’d have ordered off a menu it was not unpleasant or off-putting in any way.

Joanie had proclaimed him quite tasty, and while I wouldn’t go that far I will say that it was a very mild and unobjectionable, with a slightly citrus-like acidity. Just to show her she hadn’t managed to scare me off with her cum kiss trick, I licked the streak off her chin and cheek and swallowed it, an action which made her eyes widen and brought a quick smile to her lips.

“Wow, who are you and what have you done with my shy and unabashedly heterosexual husband?”

I laughed. “I know, huh? Look, I’m just trying to do what you guys said, relax and go with the flow. ‘Ride the rides’, I think is how you put it.”

Alvin looked at me as he pulled his pants on, his organ now finally limp enough for him to tuck it down his right pants leg, where it made a pronounced bulge with a wet spot at the bottom. “And so…?”

I shrugged. “Honestly? Some things are a little uncomfortable for me still, some barriers I never expected to cross are giving me a tough time, but overall, it’s been fun. Enlightening. Very… liberating, I suppose.”

Joanie chimed in, “I’m proud of you, honey. You’ve been so good about letting me live out my fantasies, but I really want to see you enjoy things too.”

“Oh, I have! Seeing you live out your fantasies is a very big part of me enjoying myself, you know.”

Alvin grinned. “And maybe next time we’ll let Joanie watch you suck my cock.”

“Maybe. I did do some of that this time, you know.”

“It doesn’t count unless you take a load in your mouth, Ben.”

“You did come in my mouth a little, that one time. Does that count?”

“No, I mean a full, glorious load, with all of the pumping and spurting that accompanies it. You do realize that you’re the only one in the room that didn’t get a nice fresh cumshot down the throat, right?”

“Hmm, is that so? Well, gosh, look at the time! We’d best be on our way, as much fun as this has been. ‘Promises to keep and miles to go before we sleep’ and all that kind of stuff, don’cha know.”

He laughed. “Coward! Nice bit of Robert Frost, though, appropriate considering the weather. Here, let’s get these bags out in your car while your cum queen cleans up a bit.”

Joanie looked down at her cum-stained sweater. “Me? I’m not giving up my souvenirs of this memorable stay, just forget about it! I rather like the abstract art on my boobs; I’m planning to have this sweater framed.”

I laughed. “Is that what that is, art? And here I figured it was just spilled cum. We will have to stop somewhere for lunch, you know; people will see that.”

She shook her head nonchalantly. “They’ll just figure I’m a sloppy eater.”

“Technically speaking, they’d be right.”

Alvin laughed. “You two are too much! Are you sure you don’t want to stay and let Peter and Natalie leave instead? You’re way more fun.”

Joanie grinned. “I’m certainly good with that plan; how about you, honey, want to stay so you can suck Alvin’s cock?”

“Ummm… I think I hear my mom calling me!” I grabbed a bag and headed out the door as Alvin bent for another kiss from my wife. He caught up to me at the car, and as we loaded up, he admonished me to be very careful and to stop somewhere if the roads were too bad. It was bitter cold and still snowing lightly, small flakes feathering to the ground, not the kind of day when roads would see any substantial improvement.

“I will, Alvin. It will be slow going, and we still have almost 500 miles left, so I doubt we’ll make it today anyway unless things improve to the west.” Awkwardly, I said, “Hey, I sure appreciate what you did for Joanie. I’ve never seen her come like that, it was awesome. She really enjoyed it.”

Thanking another man for giving my wife some of the best sex she’d ever had felt strange, but it seemed like the polite thing to do. The proper thing, in any event. He seemed to understand that and did his best to come to my rescue.

“Oh, come on, Ben, it was entirely my pleasure – and I mean that. It was just extra exciting for her because I’m black, and some white women find that alone to be very erotic. Exotic, maybe. Some don’t, but your wife seems to be one that does.”

He was in street clothes and had his shoulders hunched against the cold and hands jammed deep in his pockets. I was in my coat and gloves and knew I should let him go in, but I kept him another minute, looking up at him as I started the car.

“You think that’s all there was to it?”

He knew where I was going, and a smile crinkled the corners of his eyes. “Well, I suppose she might have enjoyed my rather large cock too…”

I snorted. “Rather large – you’re a master of the understatement.”

“If it’s any comfort, I can feel it shrinking down to the size of an acorn in this cold.” He shivered. “Can we go in now?”

“Let’s wait for about another five minutes, then go back in and show Joanie your acorn.”

He laughed. “No thanks! C’mon, let’s get the last of your stuff.” We only had one more small bag, which I told him I could get myself.

As we walked back in, he asked, “Does that bother you, that there’s such a disparity in our size? You’re not small, Ben, and I loved the way you felt in my mouth; it’s a great cock. I’m just a bit of a freak.”

I felt myself blush hot in the cold air as he commented so casually on sucking my cock, but I replied, “No, I don’t think it does. Actually – and this is embarrassing to admit – I was kind of turned on by it too, your size, but especially by the way you got my wife so excited. The way she came so hard… that was very arousing to me.”

“That just shows how much you love her, my friend.”

“I suppose that’s true, huh?” I thought about it in those terms for a moment as we went through the door. “You know what? I think I’m pretty okay with that.”

“You’re a good husband. Next, I’ll teach you how to be a good cock sucker for big black cock.” He wiggled his eyebrows at me lasciviously to let me know it was a harmless jab, and I laughed.

“And if I turn out to be inept at it, Joanie will gladly step in, so you win either way.”

“Valid point. Hey, listen, I need to get back up front, but you drive carefully and take good care of that sexy girl of ours, you hear?”

“Will do, Alvin. Good seeing you again – and I do mean seeing you.”

He grinned broadly. “Likewise. You give me a call when you’re coming through this summer – and if the roads are shit today, turn around and come back. I have some vacancies.”

“Noted, thanks. You do know that Joanie is going to be in a constant state of arousal between now and June, thinking about you and your brother. Arvin, huh? Arvin and Alvin…”

“Hey, they almost named him Elvin. Dodged a bullet there. If she gets too horny, call me; I can fly to Colorado Springs and ride her for a night or two to hold her over.”

“Generous offer. I don’t think I’ll mention that to her, but thanks.”

He laughed. “See ya, Ben. Take care.”

“You too.”

I retrieved Joanie, who really had stayed dressed in her cum-soaked sweater… perhaps to coordinate with her equally cum-filled panties, I don’t know. Women’s fashion eludes me.

In any event, ten minutes later we were slowly entering the snow- and ice-covered freeway from the entrance ramp. Traffic was nearly non-existent, most people being far more intelligent than I, and anything above thirty miles per hour threatened to break the tires’ tenuous grip on the road, so we crept along.

It was very tense driving, my fingers tight on the wheel and any inputs to acceleration, brakes, or steering done as though I had an egg in a shallow saucer on the dash which I had to keep from falling out and breaking. We talked to ease the tension, although I could sense that Joanie, worn out from all the sex play, really wanted to nap.

“You’re awfully quiet, Ben. Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m good, just focused on my driving. It’s pretty shitty out here, in case you hadn’t noticed.”

“You’re not upset?”

I glanced at her. “What, with the weather?”

“No, with me, for being such a big cock slut.”

“Oh, babe, don’t say that! You enjoyed yourself is all, like you were supposed to. You had a chance to have some fun with a whole new experience and you took it. I’m glad you were able to have such a great time.”

“So you’re not mad?”

“No, not mad. Thoughtful, maybe, and focused on the drive.”

“I’m glad you’re not having second thoughts. For me, that whole thing was an amazing experience. I think the part I loved best was when you were inside of me and I was sucking his whopper. I loved having two studs all to myself.”

I glanced at her. “Yeah? Not the other way around, when he was inside of you and you had my cock in your mouth? I figured the way you lit up like fireworks when he had his big cock in you, maybe that was your favorite part.”

She hesitated, but then admitted, “Well, yeah, that was pretty amazing, and I came so hard when he was in me. And I do love sucking you, as you know.”

“I do, fortunately.” I risked another glance at her. “What does it feel like to have someone Alvin’s size in you – you know, versus a normal size guy like me?”

“Ohh, Bennie… It’s hard to explain if you’ve never had a cock in you.”

“Try. I’m just curious. Does it hurt?”

She sighed. “Maybe just a little, right at first, but that was probably because I was a little scared it would. He was careful to always be sure he got everything very slippery and lubed up first, though, and he went slow.”

“And then it started to feel pretty good?”

“Oh my god, yes!”

“Good how, for example?”

“It just… he just fills me up so much, and I can feel myself so tight on him, every nerve ending is alive, and just knowing how big he is in me, and how gorgeous his cock is. It may be the visuals and the idea of having such a huge, masculine cock in me as much as anything, and then the fact that he was the first black man I’ve ever been with, you know, like that…”

“You found that erotic, knowing he was black – and hung like a horse?”

She giggled. “Yes, I suppose so. I even liked his big balls, the way the weight of them would swing and smack against me when he would thrust in – but don’t ignore the fact that Alvin is a very nice guy, and a very sexy guy, which makes a difference. Even his deep, sexy voice; all that stuff adds up. That big cock is just the icing on the cake.”

“More like the sausage in your bun, if you want to use a food metaphor, although he did ice your cakes a time or two.”

She laughed. “Okay, now you’re just getting weird. Are you sure you’re okay with the way he made me come? It was very intense and extremely pleasurable for me. I loved it all.”

“You’re gorgeous when you’re naked and sweaty and cum soaked, in the middle of a string of uncontrollable, massive orgasms – and he does have an amazing cock, which I could tell you enjoyed.”

She actually blushed but laughed. “Bennie! You make me sound like some sex-crazed nympho or something.”

“Mmm. Maybe you should get that on a t-shirt too.”

“Was I that awful?”

“No, you were that awesome.”

“I love you, Ben.”

“I love you too, babe.”

“You’re sure you’re not hurt?”

“Well, my balls ache a little, but they’ve had quite a workout.”

She laughed. “Not what I meant, but while we’re on the subject, you want me to kiss them and make them better?”

“Yes… but no. Sadly, I really need to focus on my driving.”

“So no blowjob either?”

“Tempting, but we might end up finishing it in the ditch. So I suppose we’d best not.”

“Too bad. I suck a mean cock, you know.”

“Yes, I’ve heard that. Read it on the wall in the men’s room, I believe. ‘Joanie W. sucks a mean cock. For a good time, call…’ Hey, ow!” She poked me in the ribs.

“You did not see that in a men’s room!”

“Yes I did; in fact, I wrote it.”

“You’re a pig!”

I laughed. “Yes, but a pig with a sexy wife who loves to suck big, thick cocks.”

“All this sex talk is making me horny.” She wriggled her butt on the seat and slid her pants hand down so that she could play with herself. Soon I began to hear wet squelchy noises as she fingered her creamy pussy.

“A strong breeze makes you horny, my love.” I glanced at her again. "Tell me what you're fantasizing about. I can listen and drive, just not watch."

"Mmm, okay. I'm thinking that next time I want him to fuck me hard and deep, flat on my back where I can watch him drive that big, cock deep in my pussy, my legs up around him, maybe over his shoulders, while you watch and jerk off and then come on my tits."

"That sounds fun. Yeah, you know, we almost totally neglected the good ol' missionary position this time?" 

She ignored me. “I’m dripping wet.”

Her focus amused me, and I laughed. “Yes, I know. You have about a quart of cum in you.”

She giggled. “Well yes, that too, But I’m busy adding to it.”

“Good to know.” In spite of the treacherous roads, I was getting very hard. When she pulled her fingers from her pussy and out of her pants and held them to my lips to lick the cream off, it sent electric jolts of arousal to my groin and my cock throbbed. I eagerly sucked and licked her fingers, her juices combined with his cum a musky, fragrant, salty, citrusy blend that seemed to be an aphrodisiac to me.

For just a moment I was distracted, and I felt the tires break loose and the car begin to slide. I may have accidentally nudged the accelerator too hard, I don’t know, but our tenuous grip on the surface was broken. Fortunately, I was going slow enough and there was no other traffic anywhere near us, so despite the ice I was able to steer into the slide and keep the car more or less straight until I brought it to a stop at the bottom of an exit ramp.

“Well fuck that!”

She let out a shaky, pent-up breath. “That was scary.”

“Just a little. Sure wilted my hardon faster than I thought possible.”

She laughed. “That was my fault. I shouldn’t have distracted you.”

“True. All the blood rushed south from my brain. Oh well, no harm done, thank goodness.”

“What are you going to do?”

“You mean, what are we going to do? We’re going to turn around and go back to Ye Olde Black Stallion Inn and let you generate some more heat to melt this ice. We can try again tomorrow.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. Alvin’s idea, he assured me there would be room at the inn. These roads are just too dangerous.” I crawled up the exit ramp and through deep snow on the bridge, then back down the ramp going the other direction.

Once situated and at a safely slow speed, I glanced over at Joanie. “You okay with this?”

“Well yeah, sure. I mean, the roads are so bad…”

I laughed. “And Alvin is so big and sexy and horny, right?”

“That too, but he’ll have Peter and Natalie to entertain.”

“He did sort of hint at a possible orgy solution to that problem. If five people can be considered an orgy.”

She appeared to consider that. “Maybe he’ll have more of his, um, more intimate guests show up tonight, you think?”

“Could be, it is the post-Christmas rush. You sound like you like that idea.”

She shrugged. “Just a thought. Do you want to fuck Natalie, if it comes to that?”

“Is that okay?”

She laughed. “So you do, then.”

“Well, she has a pretty hot body. And she’d be the only other woman there, by my calculations.”

“That’s true, although Alvin said Peter likes taking it up his ass.”

“That’s special, dear, but really, given my druthers between her pussy and his ass…”

She laughed again. “Not ready to ride that ride just yet, huh? And yes, it’s okay for you to fuck Natalie. How could I possibly say otherwise?”

“True, and I’m sure you never thought of the fact that it would then free up Alvin for you.”

“Would it? Gosh, let’s see, you and her, Alvin, me, tiny-dicked Peter… You’re right, that does free up Alvin for me! What a lucky break!” She giggled.

“You’re so subtle. Hey, you’ll get to see for yourself just how tiny Peter’s peter is.”

“I think I’ll do that comparison of you to him that Alvin talked about. Your cock is bigger than you think it is, Ben.”

“Yeah, we’ll see. I’m not so sure about doing that to him – and I’m no Alvin!”

She sobered. “No, you’re not; very few men could compare, but you’re plenty big. You’re sure that wasn’t hurtful to you, to see how I came on him? How powerful it was for me? I didn’t mean to hurt you or wound your masculine pride.”

“No, not hurtful. I knew there were very well-hung men in the world, so I think my ego survived more or less intact, and I found out you really like a huge cock in you. It was enlightening.”

“Were you shocked?”

“What, by the way you took to it like a duck to water? At first, yeah, but then I found it all deeply arousing. I was proud of the way you let yourself enjoy it, so completely open and unabashed. It really was a beautiful thing to see. Astonishing, really.”

“You, my sweet husband, are a strange man. But I do love your strangeness, and your open mind, and your big, sexy cock.”

“In case my perpetual hardon escaped your notice, I really enjoyed it too. All of it. I know I’m not as open and easy about sexual things as you, but that experience was very good for me. Liberating, you know?”

“I do know. I’m proud of you too, my love, for being so adventurous. I enjoyed the things you did with him, seeing you be so bold, although the look on your face when he started sucking your cock…!” She laughed, then pointed. “Look, here’s our exit already.”

She was right. Our talk had passed the time very quickly, and warmth and safety glowed through the windows of The Black Stallion Inn, along with the promise of more sexual enlightenment and liberation.

But that’s a whole other story…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Stormdog
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments