Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Head Hunters

"A wrestling valet gives a tag team an offer they can't refuse."

18
14 Comments 14
3.1k Views 3.1k
985 words 985 words
Competition Entry: Notorious

"This bout is a tag team match scheduled for one fall, and is for the tag team championship! Introducing first, the challengers, accompanied by DJ Rigo and Lorena, residing in Las Vegas, weighing in at a total combined weight of 490 pounds, Blake Hawkins and Tim Thomas, Black Thunder!"

The crowd (mostly women) cheered for the cocky, arrogant chippendale characters known as Black Thunder.

"Their opponents, at a total combined weight of 510 pounds, accompanied to the ring by Jason Maxwell, they are the current tag team champions, Steve Taylor and Paul Strong, the Head Hunters!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, allow us to reintroduce ourselves! I am Steve Taylor. That is my brother in arms, 'The Machine' Paul Strong, and outside the ring is the hardest working man in our business, Jason Maxwell. Together we are one. Together we are the tag team champions. And, if you think you're taking these on our first defense... I got two words for you..." I started.

"Suck it!" The crowd yelled, alluding to another great tag faction.

"Hell, no!" We both said at the same time.

"We are the bounty hunters of the tag team division! We are the Head Hunters! And... you're next."

 

Before the show...

"SCW! SCW! SCW!"

I listened to the chants in the locker room and smiled. It was like music to me. I have been here at this promotion called Sin City Wrestling since its infancy.

"Yo, Stevie!" A voice called out. I looked back. It was Paul, my tag partner. He's relatively new here. We knew each other since our school days, and I had to beg him to go to wrestling school. It eventually worked out though. He was with our opponents for the titles, Black Thunder. I met Blake and Tim back in wrestling school. They were inseparable. They both had football dreams that didn't work out. They both wore matching warmups to the ring and were muscular yet agile for their size.

"What's up, my dude?" I said.

"We're on first," Tim said.

"Oh. Curtain jerker. I see. Let's make them remember."

"Damn right," Blake said.

"Oh yeah, what are you coming out to?"

"Atomic Dog. You already know!"

"Of course..." I said with a smile. "Where's Lorena at?"

"She's doing... something. I don't know."

I met Lorena in Vegas at an adult strip show that she was a part of years ago. She's a curvy, hot, talented Latina seductress with attitude. I didn't really know she worked here until my first few days on the job here. I was looking for her around backstage, then I noticed a door ajar.

"Uhh, papi. Fuck me, papi... fuck..." I peeped in and immediately our eyes locked as she was fondling herself. She sucked her fingers slowly.

"Oh my sweet Jesus..." I whispered as my erection got bigger. As her treasure got wetter, I got harder and hornier by the second. I had to walk away to get my mind off her and on the match. Paul caught me in the hallway coming back.

MollyHeadley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyHeadley

"Well, where was she?"

"I'll tell you later," I said simply.

 

The match started. The match was about 15 minutes ripe with double-team manuevers by both teams, my hard hitting and submissions, and unique hybrid power by Paul. The match ended with Tim catching a superkick to the face after trying to piledrive me.

"Your winners and still tag team champions, the Head Hunters!" The ring announcer said. We held up the titles proudly as we celebrated with the crowd.

A few minutes later, Lorena comes in with Black Thunder.

"Stevie, can I talk to you?" She said.

"Look, Lorena..."

"I know. You didn't mean it. It's part of my routine. My mistake for leaving the door open. You kinda helped. I like being watched." Lorena said.

My erection grew again. She knew it. I still had on my wrestling tights. She began to feel up on it.

"Stevie... I want to tell you something..." Lorena said, then whispered something in my ear.

 

A few moments later...

"Lorena fucked Blake and Tim. TAG TEAMED. She wants me and you to fuck her. Bro. Bro." I said to Paul.

"I don't know..."

"Dude, I saw her play with herself before our match! I watched her. She didn't stop. She's a freak," I said.

"Eh, fuck it."

We met Lorena in another area of the arena. As soon as we arrived, the door was closed. She was already naked. We looked at each other.

"Fuck me, papis."

The action was slow as I always wanted to kiss her sensually and make my way down. I suckled her ample breast while my partner hungrily suckled the other one almost in unison.

"You are a tag team..."

"Suck my finger." I said. She sucked it slowly and sensually with her pouty yet thick lips. "Who's first?" Paul motioned to go on. I fondled her sweet treasure and looked at her face, fighting orgasmic highs. She pulled Paul's tights down, admiring him, then started to suck him off slowly. I entered her from the back. I ate her luxurious lips from behind briefly. Hearing her moan was so sexy. I entered her from behind and began to penetrate with force.

"Oh, si, fuck me. Uh, uh, uhhh..."

I let my partner fuck her.

"Ooh... champs indeed. Uh! Uh! Fuck this pussy! Fuck this pussy!" She said. She then deep throated my dick, coating it in her saliva. After switching a few times, and one position, she said:

"Give me both."

She started jerking off both of us and before long, we exploded our seeds on her face. As soon as we came down from our high, she said to us:

"You know, boys... I like you. But don't tell my boys what happened here."

She sashayed away, wiping away any other residue on her face. We watched her get dressed and leave without saying a word. 

 

Published 
Written by TheChadDupree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments