Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Night Of The Threesome

"Gaby, Mandy and Steve get together for a night of sex"

22
10 Comments 10
8.8k Views 8.8k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Gaby Harrington had returned from her few days away and checked in with her friend, Mandy Batchelor, about how Mandy and Steve's meeting went. Steve Prentice was a twenty-five-year-old newly acquired lover of Gaby's, but with Gaby being aware that Mandy and Steve had formed an on-sight attraction to each other, Gaby had suggested that they get together in her absence.

The suggestion was not entirely selfless by Gaby because she and Mandy were occasional lovers and Gaby foresaw a fun threesome on her return. Steve and Mandy were both up for the threesome when Gaby's idea was made known to them. Gaby was aged sixty and Mandy fifty-seven, but they were both highly sexual.

Mandy and Steve had had phone and text contact since their thirty-plus hours together but had not met again.

"Hey Gaby, how was your time away?" asked Mandy as she answered her mobile.

"Fine, thanks, Mandy, but I want to know about you and Steve; did you fuck?" replied Gaby, getting to the subject that she wanted to talk about.

"Shit, did we? I had a day and two nights with him; he gave me quite a spanking too," boasted Mandy.

"You lucky cow; he is good, isn't he?" responded a jealous Gaby.

"He is fucking amazing; I always seemed to be cumming," laughed Mandy.

"I haven't spoken to Steve yet but are you still up for the three of us getting together?" continued Gaby.

"Fuck yes; I haven't tasted your cunt for a while," replied Mandy.

"And I haven't tongued your arsehole for a while," said Gaby.

"Are you thinking of an allnighter?" asked Mandy.

"Yeah, if Steve fancies it. When is your next day off?" responded Gaby.

"I am working the next two nights, then I have a day and night off," replied Mandy, who had spent a lot of time with Steve the last time that she had a day and then a night off.

"I will see what he says, but he seems to be up for sex all the time; I will get back to you, babes," said Gaby. 

Soon afterwards, Gaby was on the phone with Steve and he confirmed that the sex with Mandy was great. He also confirmed that he was very much up for the threesome and commencing it when Mandy finished her shift the night before her day off was fine with him. Gaby and Steve decided they would have a fuck earlier that evening before meeting Mandy at the hotel and then all three would be going back to his house for fun.

Gaby got back to Mandy with the news that she and Steve would be at the hotel for the end of Mandy's shift the following night. They would then go back to Steve's house for a threesome, which would go through the night and probably a long way into the next day.

"Wonderful; I suppose you and Steve are going to do some fucking before you come to the hotel?" asked Mandy, not doubting that they would.

"Oh yeah, but you will get your share, don't worry," replied Gaby.

"Looking forward to having him again; also looking forward to having you again," responded Mandy.

Plans were now finalised and all three of them were looking forward to the upcoming sex.

Gaby drove to Steve's house on the appointed day, arriving about six in the evening. They had not seen each other for several days, so they got reacquainted with tongues probing mouths and hands sliding over bodies.

"I am so looking forward to the fun that we will all have," said Gaby.

"Me too; are you ready to start it now?" asked Steve as he started undoing Gaby's blouse.

"Of course," replied Gaby as she undid Steve's belt.

Before long, Gaby was topless but still had her skirt and knickers on and Steve was down to his boxers. They thought that they would continue things in the bedroom. Steve insisted that Gaby lead the way up the stairs and he had a hand on her arse all the way to the landing. More kissing in the bedroom followed as Steve caressed Gaby's backside and she lowered his boxers enough for his erection to be free.

Steve undid Gaby's skirt and, with a small tug, sending it dropping to her ankles. Steve then fingered Gaby's cunt through her knickers as she lovingly stroked his penis. Their respective items of underwear were removed and the naked lovers made their way to the bed.

"Start from behind, please," said Gaby as she got on her hands and knees and thrust her wonderful backside towards Steve.

Steve was very happy to oblige and spent some time caressing Gaby's buttocks before getting himself in position with his cock touching her cunt. He thrust forward as Gaby pushed backwards and they both made noises resembling groans as he slid into her.

They had plenty of time, although they would need to get themselves cleaned up before going to the hotel. Steve slowly slid his rigid weapon in and out of Gaby's cunt and she was feeling what she had been missing for a few days. When Steve had shafted Gaby from behind in their hotel room, she had been holding the headboard and the noise that she and the headboard were making caused the elderly couple in the next-door room to complain. There was nobody now within hearing range as Gaby started shrieking towards orgasm.

"Aggh, fuck, oh fuck, Steve, fuck," she wailed as she came with Steve moving rhythmically in and out of her. Steve was usually very capable of going for a long time; this was one of those times. With Gaby having cum again in the doggy position, they changed positions and she had her legs raised as he drilled her from the front. He was giving her quite a fucking.

After another Gaby climax, Steve let himself go and he shot streams of spunk into her, prompting a further orgasm by Gaby.

They lay recovering and chatting for a while before showering. They remained naked for some time before getting dressed, ready to go to the hotel and Mandy. There was still quite a while to go before Mandy finished work, but they decided to go to see, and maybe tease, her.

Gaby and Steve arrived in the hotel bar arm-in-arm and with Gaby glowing from her recent fucking. The bar was quite busy and Mandy was there with Shirley, the usual barmaid that she worked with. As Mandy was serving someone else, Shirley served the orange juice for Gaby and the whisky Steve'd ordered. Shirley recognised Steve as the young man that Mandy had gone off with a few nights previously and she recognised Gaby as a woman that had been there with several different men. Shirley, of course, did not know that Mandy was going back to Steve's house with these two for a lengthy sex session.

At the earliest opportunity, Mandy came to talk to Gaby and Steve at the far end of the bar. Gaby was sitting on a barstool much more comfortably than she had the last time because then her arse was on fire from Steve having spanked her. "I can see you have had a good fuck," Mandy said to Gaby, but quiet enough for nobody else to hear, other than Steve.

"Oh yes; now we want you on the bed with us," replied Gaby, as Steve grinned his agreement.

Mandy had been getting increasingly aroused all day because of the prospect of the approaching sex but with her two lovers now in the bar, she was getting very damp between her legs. "Can't fucking wait," said Mandy, who was wishing the three of them could be naked together now.

It eventually got to closing time and Mandy was anxious to get away as she collected glasses. "You are in a hurry tonight; got some fun planned?" asked Shirley, who liked Mandy but also thought her a bit of a slut.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" smiled Mandy, although not in a nasty way. She liked Shirley but thought that she could do with a good fucking, something Mandy doubted Shirley was getting from her husband.

The clearing up and closing of the bar, except for residents, was completed and Mandy picked up her jacket and handbag and waved to Shirley. "See ya, Shirley," she said and Shirley waved back but was shocked to see Mandy leave with Steve AND Gaby. 'Surely not,' Shirley thought to herself, but then again, she would not put anything past Mandy.

They had only just got into the hotel car park when Mandy threw her arms around Gaby and started kissing her. The kissing increased in passion as Steve ran his hand over Mandy's arse and Mandy thought she was going to cum in her knickers. Gaby suggested that Steve and Mandy get in the back of the car as she drove, and they were all over each other as Mandy caressed Steve's cock through his trousers and he fingered her in between her trousered legs. Mandy's knickers were soaking now.

PETRAJONS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PETRAJONS

The drive did not take long and the three of them were in Steve's house and ready to get it on. Steve had never been involved in a threesome, but both the women had, Gaby more so than Mandy. The bedroom seemed to be the place to be, so that is where they went. There was a sort of mutual huddle, where kissing and caressing ensued before the removal of clothing started.

They all got naked, some of it by themselves and some with the help of others, When Mandy's knickers came off, they were soaked; she had not actually orgasmed but had been on the point of it. The two women mashed their tits together as they snogged and Steve was standing behind Mandy with his erection prodding her arse.

"Give Mandy a fucking; I will join in," Gaby said to Steve and all three were pleased, two of them because they were about to fuck and the third one because she had, for the moment, control of the situation.

Mandy was on her back and Steve had her with her legs on his shoulders as he entered her very needy cunt. Steve fucked her slowly at first, but she had been on edge for so long that she started cumming almost straight away. Steve continued fucking her and Gaby was now on the bed, kneeling near Mandy's head. Gaby leaned forward and the two women played tongues as Steve moved in and out of Mandy's slit.

Gaby now moved so that she almost sat on Mandy's face and Mandy licked anything within reach of her tongue as her fucking went on and on. Mandy orgasmed again but could not shout out because Gaby's arse was on her face. At some point, Gaby and Steve were kissing as Steve fucked Mandy and Mandy tongued Gaby's arsehole.

As Mandy's tongue rimmed her, Gaby came. That coincided with Mandy having her third orgasm and then Steve ejaculated in her. Things were just happening naturally and soon the two women were sixty-nineing as Gaby lapped at Mandy's cunt that not only had Mandy's cum in it but Steve's too. Gaby's snatch was wet from her orgasm induced by Mandy's tongue on her arsehole.

Steve watched live lesbian sex for the first time as the two female lovers each got to know the taste of their friend's cunt again. The women tongued each other for quite a while and both of them came a few times. If it had just been them, they would probably have continued cunt-licking, but they had a particularly well-endowed young man to consider too.

"So, Steve here tanned your arse too?" Gaby asked Mandy, although she already knew the answer.

"Yes, he did; he really laid it on," replied Mandy, not knowing why Gaby was asking a question that she already knew the answer to.

"Well, I have a hairbrush in my handbag; how about us both giving him a taste of his own medicine?" said Gaby, still panting a bit after her multiple orgasms.

They were talking about Steve as if he wasn't there, but watching the lesbian sex had got him stiff again and now hearing the two mature women discussing spanking him had got him erect. "Hey, you can't spank me," he said, although he was not protesting too much.

"We can and we will," said Gaby and Mandy, excitedly, agreed.

"My handbag is downstairs. Steve, go and get my hairbrush, please," said Gaby to the excited Steve.

"That arse is going to be very sore," said Mandy as Steve left the bedroom to fetch the implement that would make it so.

Whilst he was away, the women kissed, tasting their own cum on their friend's tongue and lips. Steve returned to the bedroom with the hairbrush and a rigid cock. Gaby was seated on a chair that had been moved into the centre of the room; she held out her hand for the hairbrush, not speaking. Steve handed her the hairbrush and looked at Mandy, who was sitting on the bed, smirking.

Still, without speaking, Gaby indicated that Steve should lay over her lap, which he did and they shifted positions slightly to accommodate his large penis between Gaby's thighs. As Steve had done to her before spanking her, and to Mandy, although Gaby did not know it, Gaby caressed his buttocks with her right hand. She then transferred the hairbrush from her left to right hand and circled it on Steve's left arse cheek.

Gaby then commenced the hairbrush spanking, slowly at first, but then increased pace as the implement cracked against Steve's buttocks. Mandy squirmed on the bed as Steve squirmed on Gaby's lap. The spanking went on and on and Steve's arse was hurting, but he was not protesting. His bottom was now very red and Gaby decided that she would stop her segment of the spanking and hand over to Mandy. "Up you get," she said to Steve, with both she and the young man short of breath.

Steve got up and clutched his buttocks. Both women looked at his cock, which was rigid and had a trace of precum on it. "Your turn, Amanda," Gaby said to her friend as she got off the chair and handed Mandy the hairbrush.

Mandy sat down and, as had Gaby, instructed Steve to get over her lap with a look rather than a word. Steve did not know if he could take much more spanking and he was not sure whether he would ejaculate during it. He did, however, put himself over Mandy's lap and she wasted no time in commencing her spanking duties.

She spanked every bit as hard as Gaby had done and Steve was now bucking as his arse caught fire. Mandy did not spank for quite as long before deciding that the spanking should stop and the fucking recommence. "Looks like you have a very sore arse, just as I thought you would," said Mandy.

"Get up," said Mandy to the young man who was still over her lap. Steve struggled up and again put his hands to his arse cheeks. He was pleased that he had not cum during the spanking, but his penis was in urgent need of relief. Fortunately, there were two women who had somewhere for him to seek such relief.


Gaby and Mandy were both really turned on by administering and watching the spanking and they got side by side on the bed, holding hands. They both had their legs open invitingly and Steve did not know where to put his cock first, but it had to go somewhere.

He actually mounted Gaby first and had her cumming after a few hard thrusts. He did not stay in her long because he did not think he would last a lot longer, so he shifted over and entered Mandy. The women kissed as Steve fucked Mandy and Mandy had to break from the kissing to yell in orgasm. With both women having climaxed, Steve ejaculated in Mandy's cunt.

It was now between three and four in the morning and they decided to try for some sleep; they did not bother cleaning themselves up.

They did not awake until mid-morning, but once awake, Steve fucked each woman in turn from behind. He eventually came in Gaby after taking both females to more than one orgasm. They then showered and had breakfast and, a bit later, Mandy and Gaby decided to make love to each other, but this time they each concentrated on the other's arses.

Steve watched enthralled as first Mandy had Gaby cumming by fingering and tonguing her arse crack and anus and then Gaby drove Mandy to orgasm in the same way.

There was time for Steve to give each woman another fucking before, in the early evening, the women left with Gaby giving Mandy a lift home. In fact, Gaby was invited into Mandy's house and the women each licked the other's cunt to orgasm.

The threesome had gone rather well; it was not likely to have been their last.
 

 

 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments