Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Overnighter Part 2

"Come Join Us!"

10
8 Comments 8
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words

 

Her:

As I sit chatting with David I find myself leaning into him, listening to him tell me about his work (which I have to say was less than riveting).

His voice is low with a soft tone to it - sort of sexy, but I also can't stop watching him speak. Looking at his mouth, I start imagining how it would feel on my mine, or maybe on my skin.  

On impulse, I can't help myself, I lean forward and press my lips to his.

He pulls back a little, looks into my eyes, a look of surprised then pleasure fills his stare.

'Ermmm, what was that?' he sounds kind of surprised but in a nice way, I think.

'It's called a kiss David,' I whisper softly next to his lips and smile slightly, 'kiss me again if you want more!'  

This time his lips press to mine, and stay there. I was right, his mouth does feel good on mine, oh my now I need more. Our mouths part but remain very close, so close I can feel his warm breath on my lips. Our eyes just hold the others gaze.

I say so quietly, 'So this overnighter... do you... fancy some fun David?', my eyes bright with mischief.  

I stand and reach for his hand and he hesitates for the briefest moment, then his hand meets mine, he smiles and stands..

I press my lips to his again.

Looking back to see Adrian watching, I wink and then lead David out of the bar.

Him:  

Watching from over the bar, I could see Katie's excitement levels rising.

Her body language has always been so transparent, not to mention the other telltale signs.

As she spoke to him, she was licking her lips more regularly. There was a visible red flush on her deliciously sexy neck, her nipples had become just slightly more visible beneath her dress. As I watched her get more intimate with her new found friend, my mind drifted to how I've brought out those telltale signs.

She's so sexually sensitive. My favourite game with just the two of us is to drive her crazy without even a single touch to her. Just whispering in her ear can get her juices flowing. The feel of my breath on her nipples can be enough to start her wriggling.

My attention was suddenly brought back to what was happening in front of me.

She had kissed him, he looked shocked! The look of shock was soon replaced by a look of pleasure that I know so well.

I felt a pang of jealousy, but her look of raw excitement was enough to displace those primitive feelings. I watched her as she led him away.

My heart raced with Katie's fleeting naughty look and wink in my direction.

Her mind was clearly focused on her new friend.

Her:  

Still holding onto his strong hand, leading him down the corridor leading to the hotel spa/gym area.

I turn, walking backwards, eyes dancing, pulling David with me.  

'I think we both deserve a relaxing 'treatment' in the spa David,' I say quietly, leading him through the door.   He smiles at me questioningly, but I catch that look of lust in his eyes.

'I'm all for a relaxing time Katie,' he says in that deep, honeyed tone of his that makes a warmth spread through me.  

I lean up against the wall. Our eyes meet.   'So.…..' I whisper a little breathlessly, I can feel my racing pulse I'm sure as hell he can see it.

'So? Lost for words Katie?' He sounds a little breathless too, his eyes are locked on mine and they are hungry!

I bite my lip, tugging at it with my teeth. My fingers start toying with the one thing keeping my dress together.

He reaches for the belt, pulling at it slowly, all the time his eyes hold mine. My dress just slithers apart, to reveal my graphite grey bra and panties set and black hold up stockings. I'm not embarrassed; I let him look, and he takes time for a good look!

NikyBlonnd27
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NikyBlonnd27

My hand reaches out, sliding around to the back of his neck, greedy for his mouth on mine.

Just before our mouths meet I whisper -  'Words are so overrated David, why don't you show me what you want.'

Him:  

After watching them disappear, I wait, maybe not as patiently as I would like to ever admit.

Guessing how long she can tease me for. She loves to tease, but hates leaving me stewing for too long.

I sit there imagining her sparking eyes flirting with him, her hands shyly wandering just beyond the places they shouldn’t.

I finish up my drink and start to wonder how she could have made it this long.

My excitement mixing with slight pangs of worry. I instinctively stand, subtly and slightly embarrassingly adjusting myself. Then walk towards the bar exit, expecting to see her in the doorway she walked out of.

There’s no sign of her! Has she decided to take our game further at last or is she, God forbid, in trouble.

I walk out of the bar, my emotions torn between worry and raw turned on passion.

Then I stop suddenly. I hear her giggles, a whisper, then silence.

 I walk faster towards the gym, I stand out of sight listening intently, then move towards where I hear the giggle again.

I catch sight of them, my heart beating hard with excitement.

Her

His eyes darken and my breath catches as I watch him unfasten his pants - wow he is going to show me!

He smiles and oh my fucking god his hard dick is dragged out from his shorts.

Leaning into me, licking my throat he whispers, 'I like the way you think Katie.'

I gasp as I feel his hand trail up the inside of my thigh, oh Jesus yes! Fingers tease across the lace covering my mound. Moisture instantly heats my pussy... I'm ready! I've been ready all day!  

His mouth finds mine as he guides my hand to wrap around his hard strong cock, tongue buried deep in my mouth and all I can think is I want his dick buried deep inside me!

I whimper as I feel his fingers catch the elastic of my panties and pushing them down, shivering as I feel the material peel away from my slick folds as he pushes them down further. His fingers stroke through smearing back and forth. 

Oh shit, I'm obscenely wet for this man.

My hand strokes over the tip of his cock collecting the built-up precum, then smearing it back down his length again, he growls.

His hands now lifting to pull at the cups of my bra, baring my nipples before his mouth clamps around one.

Pressed against the wall.. he's pushing between my thighs. 'Ohhh fuckkkk..,' I gasp, eyes closed, savouring the feeling.

He trails his thick mushroom head between my swollen lips, back and forth.

'You want this, Katie? You want to beg for this cock, baby?' his voice hoarse.  

My eyes open! Suddenly aware I'm no longer in control, I need this man. I will do anything to feel him inside of me.  

But it's not that. I heard something.

Looking over David's shoulder, I see him watching - Adrian.

I'm amazed he's never come to watch before, he usually likes to hear me tell him afterwards when we are fucking hard!

My eyes connect with Ade's and as they do I feel David's cock thrust deep inside my soaked cunt.

'OH FUCKKK YESSS DAVID!', I cry out.

'Why don't you come in?' David's voice deep and intense, 'Come on in and watch your girl come on my cock!'

 Well Shit!!!!

 

Published 
Written by our_game
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments