Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Overnighter - Part 3

10
7 Comments 7
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Him:

I stand and watch them, transfixed by her confidence. 

Her aggressive kiss, then opening herself up to him. She looks out of control!

As I watch her with him, my arousal takes hold. I breathe deeply as the scene before me consumes me and I ache to be part of it. Watching Katie take his hard cock in her hand and moan as his fingers press into her wetness.  

He’s big!

She always says it’s what you do with it that counts, but I know she’ll be desperate to feel his large cock stretch her. I watch her face intently as he pushes inside her, seeing that familiar look of sheer pleasure I’ve seen so many times, but this time for a stranger. The look of pleasure is mixed with nervous excitement.

I grab my rock-hard cock as I watch them.

The temptation to hide and jerk off as I watch is suddenly interrupted by Katie seeing me.

Our eyes lock.

He’s slowly sliding in and out of her, but her eyes are fixed on mine.

I don’t look at him. I don’t hear what he says to me.

I find myself walking over to them. I walk directly to her. My lips cover Katie's, our tongues sliding together. Mouths open, we kiss hard as he fucks her. She moans into my mouth. I feel her body tensing as his huge hard cock plunges into her.

Pulling my mouth from hers, positioning myself behind her, I hold on to her. I watch, captivated as he uses her. Holding her tightly, watching my girl with this stranger…

Her: 

He's here - Ade's here! Not just watching us!

He's walking towards me...towards us!

His mouth is on mine. My man. My wonderful, generous lover is kissing me passionately.

'You like that, baby, huh?' David's voice growls, 'you like knowing you drive two men crazy?'

I feel my whole body tighten with overwhelming desire. I moan into Ade's mouth.

'Damn, baby, you're going to crush me,' groans David, still thrusting into me with long determined strokes.

Ade manoeuvres himself behind me, hands grabbing at my breasts, squeezing them hard, tweaking my nipples which are already pointed and hard from David's mouth. I arch into his hands. I can feel his hard cock hard and insistent at my back.

I feel his hot breath against my ear as he whispers, 'Tell me how good it feels, baby. Tell me how much you need to be fucked by David's big cock.'

'It's so good!' Oh god, just saying the words make me feel so much closer to that edge.

'I...I need his cock! Oh god, please don't stop! David, please - ohh god yesss!' I hardly recognise my own voice; I'm almost sobbing.

I had often fantasised about this, but nothing prepared me for how overwhelmingly intense this moment would be.

'F-Fuck me, David, please, ohhh god p-pleassse... harder. Use me, please!'

I hear Ade moan as I beg.

'My beautiful Katie, you are just a greedy little slut, aren't you?'

His hand slaps across a breast catching my extended nipple and I squeal with delight.  I hear David and Ade chuckle.

'Yes, yes I'm a slut... a greedy little slut.'   I'm past caring about what I say now.
 

Him:

Her replies to my whispers surprise me. It’s like she’s been taken to a different place, a different personality.

He’s fucking her ever harder, moaning at the feel of her tight pussy squeezing his cock. A feeling I know so well and which never fails to bring me to my release at the same time as her intense climax.

PamelaMartini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PamelaMartini

This new Katie is begging for more, sobbing and begging to be used.  

Holding her tight, I feel the intensity of the situation making me harder than I think I’ve ever been, with an ache so deep. I want to join him. I want to use her! 

I slap her breast; she almost screams with pleasure, Then begs for more.

I let her go and move around next to David, encouraging him to fuck her harder. “Fuck her, David, use her.”

I’m stroking my hard cock as I spectate on this scene that Katie and I have only previously fantasised about.

I can see him getting closer with each deep thrust. “Do you want him to cum over you, baby?” I whisper to her.

She replies with a loud, “Yesss! yesss… Soak me, David!”

I watch as he empties his first pump inside her, then he pulls out of her. Holding his big hard cock, he shoots his load up her tensed, wriggling body. I watch as it sprays across her face leaving streaks of cum across her breasts and stomach.

Her eyes are on mine the whole time. Fuck - she's hungry for more.

David moves away stroking his still throbbing cock. 'She's all yours, mate,' he growls, 'hell, but she's tight!'  

I take the position he had between her wide open legs. Our eyes lock together.

I push my hard cock against her used, wet sticky pussy lips.

I hear David walking away behind me; the door to the spa closes softly.
 

Her:

'A-Ade... please! Please, baby!' My voice is clouded with need, my body writhing and squirming as I try to capture his glistening cock.

Ade smiles and teases, 'What, baby? Tell me what you need. Hmm? You hungry, Katie?'  

'I - I need to cum, please. I'm yours; please, Ade! I need to cum on your cock!'

Just as I finish my desperate request he buries his wonderful cock deep inside me. One thrust, one deep hard stroke! He's so fucking hard! Filling me, robbing me of breath.

Arching into his body I feel my tight sex, already slick with David's cum, contract around him. His hand fists in my hair, pulling my head back, forcing me to meet his wild eyes.

'Such a greedy little slut aren't you, Katie? Huh?' he chuckles softly. Oh god, he is glorious in his need.

'Yes, yesss… yes, and I'm yours! P-Please, don't stop!' My voice is now a desperate whisper. I'm a wreck as I cling to him.

He begins stroking in and out. I clamp around him, sucking him deep inside. Such a greedy little slut, and he makes me like this!

I pant and moan as we start fucking. Hot, hard, greedy, filthy sex.

'N-nowww… ohhh, n-nowww! P- please, please, Ade!' my voice shrills.

'I'm gonna fill you baby; two guys cum inside you! Then when I'm finished, you will get down on your knees and thank me before cleaning me. Do you understand, Katie?' his voice hoarse as he continues to thrust in and out of my scorching hot sex.

'Yes, yes, Ade! Anything you say. Please! Now... oh god, please NOW!' I cry, trembling as my body starts losing control.

As I scream I feel his body tighten and tense, spitting his release deep into my soaked, used sex. My own orgasm closely follows his; I squeeze around his rigid flesh, soaking him.

I moan with the rush it gives me knowing I came on his cock.

I am his!

Always his!

 

Published 
Written by our_game
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments