Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Pixie

"Two goofy guys think they get lucky with a Girl"

10
2 Comments 2
6.2k Views 6.2k
3.6k words 3.6k words

I didn’t know what her problem was, but I was grateful she was having one. We were both grateful. She sat between us on the train and laughed at our dumb jokes, let us get as close to her as we wanted, was touching us a lot. I had my arm on top of her seat, practically around her shoulders, and she didn’t mind. My buddy Eric would touch her thigh every time he made a joke and she’d laugh and touch his hand.

My buddy kept giving me these looks. “She’s ready to party,” his wide-eyed look said. “Make it happen,” the squinty look said.

It was funny because before we started talking to her, she looked like she was crying about something. We entered the train car and instantly spotted her with the cute round face, the pale white skin, black hair, black miniskirt and the white blouse with the tits just poking out, just ready to burst out. I made a little grunt and he nodded.

We both agreed she was hot. But we would’ve passed her on by and sat at the back of the train car if she hadn’t looked up and made eye contact with me. I saw a glint of a tear. I didn’t waste time talking myself out of talking to her. I immediately said, “You need a shot, don’t you?”

She nodded and five minutes later, I was sitting on one side of her. Eric was on the other side. Eric was listing all the bars around the area, but she didn’t seem all that into the idea of going to a bar. Eric looked at me and bit his lip. The look said, “Maybe she doesn’t want to party.”

But she wasn’t getting up. She wasn’t saying she was busy. She was still comfortable between us.

Eric was still glancing at me. He shrugged one shoulder towards her.

“Fuck the bars,” I said. They both looked at me. “We should just walk. Take the night air. Goof around. Maybe go to my place. Smoke up. Get high. Who cares, you know? It’s fucking Friday night!”

And she was nodding!

Eric went along. “By the park or something, yeah. Come on. We should do that. Come on.”

He was already shifting to get up. I put a hand up, indicating for him to relax. He nodded and looked at her. She was thinking. It looked like a thought was making her angry. I rubbed my hand on her shoulder very lightly. Then she suddenly looked up, gave out a loud breath and smiled.

“Yeah,” she said to our delight. “Let’s just walk. Whatever. I just came from a bar. I don’t want to go back to one.”

“Yeah!” Eric said, a little too loudly.

I stood up as the train was pulling into the next station. I held out my hand for her. She gave that twittering laugh she’s been doing and took my hand and stood up. She walked in front of us to leave the train. Eric was biting his lip, excited.

I was enjoying the view. Her short, jet black hair with bluish streaks. Long neck. Nice little ass. These menacing black boots that made her a couple inches taller. A tattoo on her leg.

Down the boulevard, she was holding both our hands. I pulled her one way, Eric another, in a gentle tug of war. At the park, she jumped on Eric’s back for a piggyback ride. On the bench, she shared a joint with me and curled up next to me and would moan after she took a puff. At the gas station, she and Eric were trying to shoplift until I made us leave the minimart. When we got to my apartment, she hesitated by the door.

“It’ll be fun,” I reassured her. “We’ll take care of you…”

“You’ll take care of me?” she asked with a gleam in her eye.

“We got you,” I told her, taking her hands into mine again. I came up close to her face while she was thinking.

“What’s the matter? You got a boyfriend?” Eric asked, breaking our gaze.

I glared at him with a WTF face, but then she said, “Fuck, no!”

“Oh, shit,” I said, looking down at her. “Not just ‘no’, but ‘fuck, no’?”

She looked at me. “Nobody. Worth. Mentioning,” she added with an eye roll.

“Good. Hang with us.”

She grinned at that and took a step towards the door. I opened it and took her hand again. Behind her, Eric did a “Yes!” gesture with his fist. I had her hand. Eric put his hands on her hips. We marched up the stairs together, me practically walking backwards.

When we got to our apartment on the third floor, I turned to get my keys out again. Eric’s hands were no longer on her hips. His arms were fully around her waist. His face was buried in her neck. She slid one hand up and let it rest on the back of his head as he kissed her neck. And she looked at me and held her free hand out again. I took it and led them inside.

I pointed to where each thing was as I listed them. “Bedroom. Bedroom. Kitchen. Washroom. Liquor.”

She was trying to pull away from Eric, but Eric was devouring her neck. She giggled that twittering laugh again. “Let me use the washroom!” Eric pulled away finally. She patted me on the chest as she made her way to the washroom.

Eric started adjusting his pants. “Fuck, man!” He tried to adjust his boner back into a comfortable position. “That chick’s all right.” He waddled over to my computer to get some music going.

“What is up with this girl though?” I said, thinking aloud, while walking to the kitchen to get some beers out. “It’s like she’s, I don’t know, reacting to something. I think we’re like her rebound or something.”

“Dude…”

“It’s weird,” I said, lowering my voice to a loud whisper, while checking to see if she had come out yet. “She’s not even drunk.”

“…Dude…”

“Beautiful girl like that. With us?” I heard the toilet flush and the sink turn on. “Something’s up.”

“Dude! Who gives a flying fuck?”

He put on some dance music.

“Oh yeah!” she said, emerging from the washroom, body rolling to the music. Eric clapped and started gyrating awkwardly. She moved to him immediately. He pulled her towards him, kept one hand on her back, put his leg between hers, and danced close with her. She looked over at me and gestured for me to come over. I took a quick sip and rushed over.

Eric’s eyes were on her chest as he danced with her. His hands were on her hips but moving up, slowly but obviously. I had her ass burrowing into my crotch, my boner pressing against her, and it felt so good. I had one hand in her hair, the other around her waist, taking Eric’s spot. He raised his hands and went right for her breasts. She moaned. Her hands were up in the air, giving us full access. She bounced to the beat. Eric bent down to kiss her on the lips. She kissed back.

I started wondering if she preferred him when she turned around and planted a kiss on my lips as well. She moaned again. Then she started dancing into me again. Eric looked at her hungrily while he started unbuttoning her blouse. She stared back at him the same way. Encouraged by that, he yanked the shirt open instead. She gasped. I looked to see if she was okay.

“Boobies!” Eric cried out in a silly voice as he started grabbing at them.

She threw an arm back around my neck and pulled me into her. I kissed her while I was dry humping her. Eric was bending down to bring his face to her pale, pinkish breasts. He put his face between them and slapped them towards him.

She pulled away from us briefly to grab something from her purse. She came back to the scene holding her smartphone. She was facing me this time so I could enjoy her tits while Eric started pulling up her skirt. She started taking pictures.

She was laughing as she took selfie after selfie. One with me between her breasts. Another with Eric sucking one nipple and me sucking the other. Three pictures of her dancing between us, breasts out, giving a thumbs-up, then a peace sign, then the middle finger. Another picture of Eric trying to pull her panties down with his teeth before she stopped him.

She stopped to take a phone call. She walked over to the kitchen with her skirt rolled up around her waist, the lacey band of her panties rolled down.

“Man, we’re gonna tear this shit up!” Eric said to me through gritted teeth.

She sounded angry responding to whoever she was talking to.

“Probably the boyfriend,” I said, pointing a thumb at her.

“She said she didn’t have one. Who cares anyway?”

“No, she said, ‘fuck no’, which means she’s just having problems right now.”

Eric changed the music to something smoother. When she came back, she was readjusting her skirt and closing her blouse.

“You ripped the buttons!” she said.

“Sorry,” Eric shrugged. “You’re just too fucking hot.”

She laughed at that. “My God…”

“Who was that?” I asked her.

Eric shook his head at me.

She shrugged. “Some dickhead.”

“Yeah?”

Eric shook his head again at me, more vigorously and did a cut-off gesture by his neck. I nodded.

“We were in the middle of a conversation,” I said to her.

She looked at me confused. “About what?”

“About this.” I kissed her again on the neck. She smiled.

“And about this,” she said kissing me on the lips as I touched her breasts. She giggled. She dropped her hands and the blouse started opening again.

“Yeah,” Eric said, coming to us.

She closed her eyes and moaned as we went slower with her, with softer kissing and caressing as she rocked to the music. Her phone rang again, and she ignored it. We were doing something right, I figured. I had her breasts. Eric tried to reach around to her panties, but I moved down first and planted kisses on that sweet little bulge of silk between her legs. Eric went for her breasts, but my hands were still up there.

ZoeMur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZoeMur

I thought it was time to introduce our cocks into the scene. I took her hands and led her towards the sofa. I stood her up in front of me and started unzipping my pants slowly, gaging her reaction. Eric stood by, biting his lip. She stared at my hand movements quietly, without smiling. Her eyebrows furrowed. She was thinking again. Once my cock was free, I took her hand. She didn’t pull away. I placed her delicate hand on my hard cock. Then I kissed her again.

Her fingers started to tighten around it. She stopped kissing to look down at it. She looked up at me one more time. Then she started squatting down. Eric scrambled to get his pants open.

She did it so hesitantly, I thought maybe she didn’t want to do it. She dipped just some of it into her mouth as if to taste it first. She smacked her lips a little. She seemed to think it was okay. She put the whole thing in her mouth. I started taking my shirt off. I lowered my pants while she was sucking and managed to kick them off. Her head bounced. Her black hair bounced with her. She kept cocking her head to one side and then the other as she got faster. She was eating it up and loving it.

Eric stood by anxiously, looking at the joy I was getting. He took his pants off, leaving his shirt on, looking ridiculous. He held his cock in his hand waiting his turn.

Her hair got in the way. She brushed it back quickly. She had her hands on my thighs. It was as if she wanted every part of her mouth to get poked with it. She pulled it out with a groan, saliva dripping. She licked it before taking it into her mouth again.

Eric was standing right next to us now, trying to tap her face with his cock. She turned to kiss it before sucking mine some more. She finally released me and took Eric’s into her mouth.

“Oh, hot damn,” Eric cried out.

I went to the bedroom to find condoms.

When I came back, Eric was face-fucking her too hard and I didn’t like the look on her face. I hurried over and gave Eric a questioning gesture. He had a wild look on his face as he held her head. I gestured for him to calm down and he started going slower. He pulled out of her and she coughed.

I showed Eric my fist before squatting down next to her.

“You okay,” I asked her.

She sighed and nodded and then laughed at Eric. “That was a mean cock.”

Eric laughed nervously and looked down at his cock. He saw the condoms in my hand.

“You want to keep partying with us?” I asked her.

She smiled and nodded. I helped her stand up.

“Too much shit on,” Eric said, pulling her shirt completely off. I found a zipper for her skirt and rolled it down and unwrapped it to take it off. Eric yanked on her panties and would’ve ripped them off if she hadn’t sat down on the couch to pull and stretch them off over her boots.

We both had to stop for a minute to enjoy the view of her pink pussy and her porcelain white skin. She sat there touching herself and moaning.

“You guys want me?” she asked in a sexy voice. We immediately said yes and took a step forward. She jumped up only wearing those crazy black boots.

“Puss-n-boots,” Eric said, rubbing his hands together, laughing to himself.

She grabbed my cock first. She had this dangerous, adventurous look on her face. She reached over and grabbed Eric’s as well and led us both to the first bedroom she saw.

She laid on her back on my bed while Eric fumbled with the condom and finally got it on. He was on top of her. He was going for a record or something. He was banging into her as hard as he could, grunting and growling like he always does, even when he masturbates, which is every night. She rubbed her hands all over his back and ass while he pummeled into her.

“Yes? Yes? Mm, yes. Fuck! Yes,” she was crying out. Then she gestured to me and said, “My phone.” I turned around to go back and get her phone while she continued, “Oh, yes. Oh, yes. Oh, fuck me.”

When I got back, Eric was squatting over her face on the bed trying to shoot his cum onto her face. When he was done, I pointed to the used condom on the floor so that he wouldn’t leave it there in my room.

He swaggered off the bed, sweaty, with this victorious look on his face, still holding his cock.

The girl had rolled over on her belly and was tapping on her phone. Probably the boyfriend again, I figured. I looked at her from her black hair to her black boots, with pure naked beauty in between, laying on the dark sheets of my bed.

The ass looked so inviting. I climbed onto the bed and got on top of her. I massaged my cock between her butt cheeks. She was still texting, but she opened her legs a bit for me. I found her pussy and slid my cock into her.

It was like I was on a horse, just riding her, while she buried her face in the pillow. She moaned this long, extended “Ooh” while I kept pumping into her nice and slow. Eric was shaking his head at me and mimed having sex with a girl standing up, thrusting hard. I shook my head and looked away, but he was still doing it.

I lifted my body up to get more leverage and started fucking her faster and harder. When her sustained “ooh” became a repeated “ugh, ugh, ugh” Eric gave me two thumbs up and a grin. I pulled out in time to rip the condom off and squirt all over her back and her lovely little pasty behind.

She turned over on her back. She was still squirming on the bed and moaning. I looked at Eric who scratched his head. She had her eyes closed, holding a fistful of blanket in her hand, writhing around on my bed, touching herself.

I got on the bed next to her and touched her pussy. She liked it. I rubbed my fingers inside her. Her butt was almost lifting off the bed with her contortions. I found a spot she liked and rubbed harder and faster. She was convulsing. Eric hurried over to stimulate her nipples. She started laughing this wild hyena laugh. Eric was fascinated. It looked like she was having a seizure.

I dipped one finger in her mouth for her to suck while I continued stimulating her. Her legs were moving up. Her knees were bent. She now had a foot slung over my shoulder, metal buckles hitting my face. Eric saw an opening and used his finger to penetrate her ass.

She banged on the bed as another orgasm hit her. The creaking of the bed was getting louder. I was afraid she’d break the box spring. She spit my finger out of her mouth so she could scream louder. After another orgasm, she pushed both our fingers away and curled up in a fetal position, still jolting here and there. And she seemed to pass out.

I looked at Eric, who shook his head and said, “God damn.”

I leaned back on the bed, tired. I was staring at her cute naked body all folded up like a babe when I noticed her phone. I cursed in surprise under my breath. It had been on a call the entire time. I hit the END CALL button with my one dry finger.

Half an hour later, while she was kissing us goodbye, she said her ride had arrived. We didn’t want to see her go, wanting to fuck her again. I suggested getting together again, to which she only shrugged in agreement. She had her clothes back on, the now wrinkled white blouse, that sexy skirt she zipped up, and those killer Goth boots. I was intrigued by her while Eric was already on the couch channel surfing.

She went downstairs by herself, declining my gentlemanly offer to walk her to the cab or UBER or friend’s car. I closed the door behind me and said loudly, “Wow.”

A minute later, I heard an angry knock on the door.

“Who the fuck is that?” Eric said.

“Maybe she forgot something,” I said.

“Don’t open it,” Eric warned.

“Why not?”

“I don’t know.”

Another angry knock.

“That’s a dude, man,” Eric said, his voice breaking.

“It’s her. Don’t worry,” I said, opening the door, picturing her running into my arms still horny.

A punch sent me flying to the floor. Eric ran to my defense and two punches sent him staggering back onto the couch with blood trickling down his lip. I saw a huge bald guy with a thick mustache and beard, glaring down at us, with the girl by the doorway with a worried look on her face.

“Fuck you guys,” the boyfriend screamed at us. He pointed at me. “Fuck you!” He pointed at Eric. “And fuck you.” He stepped back, trembling with rage. “Lucky I don’t fucking kill you dildoes. Couple o’ punk ass dildoes. That’s all you are!”

He looked ready to attack again. Instead, he wiped his eyes. He marched back to the door and grabbed his girlfriend by the wrist. “And fuck you, too, Lisa. I was only flirting with that other bitch.”

“No, you fucked her, you asshole, she told me,” the girl was saying as they struggled back out the door.

We could hear them arguing all the way down the stairs. Even outside you could hear him cursing and her wailing until they were gone.

I struggled to get up and looked over at Eric. “Okay,” I said, rolling over in pain. “Okay. We’re not dead.”

Eric looked ready to collapse. But then he looked up at me. Despite the pain, he laughed, then groaned in pain. “Was it worth it, though?” he asked me.

I held my jaw for a moment. I shook my head, and then nodded. “Yeah,” I answered before letting myself drop back on the floor. “Fuck yeah.”

Published 
Written by Blackbeards14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments