Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Surprise

"When my dad came home from Iraq."

13
1 Comment 1
7.7k Views 7.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words
It’s been a while since I have posted on Lush. I found it to be a great place to talk about my sexual experiences with my sister. I have more to write about in my “Experimenting” series. However, something new, out of the ordinary happened about a month ago. I have been looking for someone to share this experience with, but no one would understand; no one that isn’t on Lush anyway.

I hadn’t seen my father in about 9 months. As he is in the Marines, and currently stationed in Iraq. He was scheduled to come home on Sunday, so my mom was out with her sister getting things ready for a surprise party. My sister was off with her friends to the mall for the day, then to a movie later on that night. So the Friday before my dad was to come home, I had the house all to myself.

I was used to having the house to myself. My sister Mandy was barely ever home, usually out with friends, or at work. My mother also hated being home without my dad here, so she too would go drink wine with her friends, or pick up some extra hours at work so we had a bit more money. I loved living with both of them, they gave me my space.

Mandy gave me a little less space, ever since she learned I enjoyed cross-dressing. I’ll never forget the night I popped her cherry it was the best sex I ever had. I love my sister; the best part about her is that she lets me wear her clothes when I want to cross-dress. Me cross-dressing, especially in her clothes, gets her very wet and horny. If she and I are home alone for more than 20 minutes we end up having sex. It’s the greatest.

So I’m home alone two days before my dad is supposed to get home, and I really want to dress-up. I would consider doing it with my mom in the house, she at least might be reasonable, but if my dad saw me in a skirt, he would flip, and I would never be able to look at him again.

I go into Mandy’s room, to look for some clothes. I find this nice bra and panty set that is Zebra print. I put it on, and feel so hot. Now I need some other clothes. I was getting sick of the jean skirt so I go to her closet with the sundresses. I find a pink one, but that doesn’t go well with the Zebra print. But, then I find the gem. The perfect dress, White with black polka dots. I put it on, it feels so great. I loved it.

Pop in my favorite chick flick to set the mood, A Walk to Remember.

I didn’t want to start things off with my second favorite video, White Chicks Black Dicks, because then all my fun would be spent right away. But, when I am finally ready for it, I put it in, and start to watch for a bit. I get about five minutes into the movie, and I can’t wait any longer, I have to jerk off.

Then just as I put my hand down my panties, the door knocks.

I'm scared, I don't know what to do, what if one of my friends is at the door. I would be humiliated. The knocking continues, it doesn't stop, I don't have time to change. Well here goes nothing. I open the door.

“Hey Mandy, your hair, it's a lot shorter since the last time I saw you. How are you baby?” Said my dad. He hugs me. I panic inside. Searching for something to say.

“Dad, it's me, Alex. When I look like this Mandy calls me Alexia.” I tell the truth.

“What!? Alex!? My son is a cross-dresser? What the fuck is this.” He screams. I was very surprised when I saw him there, two days before he is supposed to be home... just to find out he was surprising us, and he got more surprised.

“I'm sorry dad, I didn't mean for you to find out, especially like this.”

“Jesus Christ, what now you're going to tell me you're gay right?”

“Well actually I don't know, I've only had sex with girls, but now that one cat is out of the bag... I am curious.” I come clean, everything at once, I may as well right?

“So Mandy knows, does your mother?”

“No she doesn't know, please don't tell her, I'm afraid of what she would think.”

“Where is she, when will she be home?”

“She's out with some friends, she said she won't be home till about 11.”

“What about Mandy?”

“She won't be home till tomorrow.”

“Good, that gives us about four hours.”

“Four hours till what?”

“You stay here, I'm going to go freshen up.”

He goes up stairs, I follow orders.

AlicePark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlicePark

I don't know how long he is going to be so right away I hide the porn. I wanna jerk off, but I don't think there is time, so I go get myself a drink. I put on the T.V and wait.

Fifteen minutes later he comes down. He's just wearing a V-neck tee shirt and his boxers. I haven't seen him in so long, he is ripped. The V-neck looks great on him, tight to his muscular body. He approaches me.

“It's a good thing you have never had sex with a man before, I'll be your first.”

“What?! Dad we can't.” I tell him, even though I was very excited, I wanted to make him think I didn't want to.

“But we will.” He drops his boxers, takes them off, and his nine inch cock is shown, at attention. “Get on your knees and suck my cock Alexia.”

Without wasting a second, I get down and put his cock in my mouth. I've never sucked dick before, I started by just bobbing my head up and down. Then after a couple of bobs, I start really licking it and getting his cock all around my mouth, thinking of what I would like. He moans, he must be enjoying it. He takes off his shirt. I keep going, He moans harder. He puts his hand on the back of my head and pushed my head down on his cock, forcing me to deep throat. I gag, his nine inches all in my mouth.

“I'm going to cum!” He yells. I get excited, finally I get to try some cum that isn't mine.

He cums, it hits the back of my throat, I let off a little, and he fills my mouth with his sperm. It tastes really good, warm, and sweet. I clean off his penis with my tongue and he is smiling.

“That was really good for your first blow job.”

“Thanks dad.”

“Now lets get you out of this cute dress, and see what you have hiding underneath.”

He lifts the dress over my head, and sees the matching zebra print panties and thong.

I'm led to the couch, we both sit down, next to each other. He pulls me close to him, and we kiss. We make out. He puts me on his lap so he can grab my ass while we make out. It feels so good. I can't get enough, this is the best sex I have ever had. He takes off my bra, and starts sucking my nipples. I start stroking his cock playing with it. He lets out another moan.

Before I know it my panties are off, and my seven inch cock is out. He was surprised to see that I keep myself trimmed.

“I didn't plan on sucking your dick, but since it's trimmed I don't mind.”

He picks me up and puts me on the couch, where he was sitting, and now it's his turn on his knees. He deep throats right away, sucking hard and fast, with a lot of tongue action. His blow job is better than Mandy's. He must have experience.

I start to orgasm, he can tell, he sucks even faster, and before you know it, I burst, cum all in his mouth, he loves it.

“Wow son, you have suck a nice cock. It was delicious.”

“Dad but yours is so big!”

“That's why I'm going to stick it in your ass, have you ever had anything in your ass?”

“Only my fingers and Mandy's vibrator.”

“This is going to feel a lot better, but will hurt at first.”

“I don't care dad, fuck me! Fuck me hard!”

He puts me on my hands and knees so he can get in doggy style.

I feel him lick my asshole, It tickles, but feels so good. I wondered if this is what a girl feels when I eat her out. Then once there is enough lubrication on my ass he puts his tip in.

“Son, I'm going to need you to relax or this will never work.”

I stop clenching my ass, so my muscles are loose. I feel his cock go in my hole. It hurts so much.

“OWW! Dad it hurts so much.”

“It will feel good in a minute, don't worry.”

Once I stretch so it doesn't hurt anymore he starts humping. In and out, it feels so good.

“My Alexia, you are so tight. This is the best ass I've ever fucked.”

“Yeah dad, keep going! It feels great.”

He reaches around my stomach in front of my and starts stroking my cock. We fuck for a good fifteen minutes. I feel dizzy I couldn't take it anymore. He cums inside my ass, it felt so good. It made me orgasm and there was cum all over his hand. He takes his dick out of my ass, and I clean it off. I lick all his fingers.

“Dad, that was the best sex I ever had! Thank you so much, I love you.”

“I love you too Alexia. Just promise me we do it again before I leave.”

“Whenever you want pops.”

Published 
Written by samadams
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments