Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Birthday Threesome

"A story about two lovers and a birthday weekend."

4
1 Comment 1
14.4k Views 14.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words

This is a tale of two lovers and a girl I knew once named Nancy. Now, she made myself and other men, oh so randy. Every time I looked at her big bouncing tits, my dick twitched and became harder than physics. But one fateful day I looked up... it was her boyfriend. I fucked up. He's angry. This is their story.

Why, do you ask? Good question. In all my travels, boyfriends seem to have varying levels of territorialism. Some have the friendly "Yeah, she's hot, huh?" question. Some boyfriends that know what they have to carry off the relaxed demeanor... until you get too close. They all have one thing in common: "You can look but you do not touch." Which is my philosophy. Except for this man.

I was on campus eating lunch, when I noticed a familiar feminine figure walking with a man. She turned around and saw me. She waved. She left her man at Chick-Fil-A ordering food.

"What's up, my girl?" I said.

"Nothing much. Just working and class," She said back.

"Yeah, same for me too. Classes can be a bitch. Y'all staying to eat?" I said back.

"Nah, just came out of class. Going to work after this." 

"Oh, might I ask... who is he?" I said, tilting my head at her. "You ain't gonna tell your boy?"

"Jealous much?" She asked. She was wearing a blouse which shows her cleavage quite nicely with red lip gloss. She knew I was looking.

"Mmm, you can say that."

She knows me to be truthful. Her boyfriend was walking in our direction, with her order.

"What if I said I could get some of that jealousy out of your system?" She asked.

"By what?"

"Let's just say the girl you know is a lady in the streets is also a..." She got interrupted by her boyfriend.

"Here's your order, babe," He said to her.

"Thanks. This is an old friend of mine, Shawn. This is my boyfriend, Daniel." She said.

Daniel was a fairly attractive man with muscular features which made me think:

'Hmm, he's got me beat.'

I was a scrawny, nerdy dude with glasses. I wish I had that type of body. 

"Nice to meet you," I said simply.

"We gotta go, Shawn. See you around?" She said.

"Peace."

After that, as they were walking away, Daniel shot me a glare of death that I don't think I have ever gotten. It became clear to me. I chuckled and said:

"Oh. He's one of those."

I had to tread lightly around her, until a few weeks later...

I was walking around campus, when I got a text on my phone. It read:

"Hey, Shawn, I got something to ask you."

I typed back:

"Yeah?"

Not long afterwards, I got another text that said:

"My birthday is coming up. Me and Daniel have something in mind. I think you'll like it. It was my idea."

Tilting my head inquisitively and slightly interested, I typed quickly:

"Hmm. What is it?"

About two minutes after that, I got another text that said:

"I'll give you two hints. Consider it an early birthday present for you, too. The other I'll send you."

Our birthdays were two days apart. My mind was running now. She couldn't be that kind of chick, could she? Could she? I felt another vibration in my pocket. I waited a few seconds. It was a picture of her cleavage bending over, with a message:

"I want you to be in our threesome."

I looked at my phone incredulously. Yup. She's that kind of chick.

"Wait, wait, wait. Threesome? As in you take multiple dick, that kind of threesome? As in, I see the other dude naked, that kind of threesome?" I typed.

"Yeah. It's obvious you want to fuck me. It's just skin. And he knows you do." She typed back.

Subtle. Real subtle.

"Wouldn't it be awkward?" I typed, with an uneasy feeling of saying yes. Not long after that...

"We talked about it. Y'all can go over what's off-limits." The message said back.

I pondered about this for a good five minutes. Could I get in trouble doing this? Yes. But...

"Fuck it," I said to myself. I texted her back.

"Let's do this."

 

oOo

 

That weekend was the weekend of Nancy's birthday. My birthday was that following Monday. I arrived at her place with an array of emotions. Nervousness, fear, confusion, and of course horniness. She answered. Her man was already there. 

"Yo, what's good?" I said with a smile.

"Shawn, hey. Come in. I was just getting ready."

"Getting... ready? Oh cool, yeah. Daniel's in there. Sort it out, you two," She said.

I walked into the room with her boyfriend there. I felt so much awkwardness. He was already in his boxers, semi-hard, showing his athletic physique.

IrisMoonxs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IrisMoonxs

"So, um... about this. This was her idea, huh?" I said.

"Yeah. Happy early birthday, by the way. She claims you really wanted her. I won't kiss and tell, but as the saying says: 'A Lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets," He said.

"Thank you. You're right. I do want her. There is something about her that was sexy as hell. Hell of a woman there. Oh besides, what was that look for?" I said.

"Oh, don't worry about it. You know how a dog barks when another dog gets on his territory? Think of that. Every guy those that to an extent. You're cool. You're good," He said reassuringly.

"Okay. Anything off limits? Anything?" I said.

"Nah, not really. She's really open. We'll cue you to switch," Daniel said, while Nancy came through the door. Our penises twitched in excitement as a unit. Nancy sat on the bed, wearing nothing but her bra and panties.

"Who's first?" She said.

I looked at him. He motioned for me to go. I stepped forward. She felt my hard unit get harder.

"Mmm. Birthday boy's happy, huh?" She said, taking off her bra.

Her beautiful milk colored breasts bounced free. I groped at her breasts as took off Daniel's boxers showing his erect unit. She first sucked mine seductively with those red lips while she handled his. As soon as she switched dicks to suck, my mouth went to her DD-Cup breasts. Her nipples were hard. They were perky. They were beautiful. I suckled on them as I heard her suck on his dick. Daniel aggressively said, as he deep throated her...

"Yeah, you like that shit, huh?"

I kissed her neck. My hand drifted down in her panties. Her beautiful treasure was wet. She moaned as I fondled her. The animal side of me took over then. I got on the floor. I lowered her panties and looked at her beautiful pink pussy. I took it in as I took in her feminine juices.

"Fuck me. Now." She said, in between moans. Daniel got behind her and entered himself aggressively. She moaned.

"Oh, you're so fucking tight."

She laughed. Meanwhile, she sucked me very slowly and carefully.

"As for you, papito... Don't come yet... I got something for you. Ooh, yeah... See you like that, do you?" She said. Saliva was trailing off at various times.

"That's a skill," I simply said.

A few minutes later, she said:

"Papitos... Make me come." 

Nancy was on all fours on the bed. I looked at Daniel. I shrugged.

"Fuck it," I said.

I entered her. Her wet pussy felt indescribable yet beautiful. I thrust. She moaned, which made me fuck her harder. I caressed her tight buttocks.

"Ooh, Papito! Oh, fuck! Oh, yes!" Nancy yelled in ecstasy.

I got touched by Daniel. He mouthed "tag me in". We switched. Daniel aggressively fucked her some more. Only it was more and more aggressive with every thrust. She moaned.

"Yeah, you like that? Do you? Look at me when I'm fucking you." Daniel said, demandingly, pulling her hair. Nancy looked back at him, hot and breathless. He slapped her tight ass. My dick rose immediately.

"Quien es tu papi?" Daniel asked, in Spanish, again, smacking her tight ass.

"Mmm, papiiii..." She moaned while Daniel was fucking her.

"I'm coming. I'm coming, baby." Daniel came inside her. He motioned to come here.

"You can finish her off, man," He said softly to me.

As I fucked her slowly, she moaned. I slowly realized this was all new territory for me. Was this too much, even for me? What did I get myself into? I proceeded to fuck her deeper, kissing her neck, and caressing her breasts.

"Mmm, papito..."

I sped up the pace. I wanted her for a long time. This might not have been the right circumstance, but this is my only chance. I firmly cupped her tight ass cheeks. 

"Goddamn, you're beautiful," I said. She smiled. I wondered how he felt about this. I wondered about him, period.

After a few more strokes I had to come.

"I'm coming. I'm coming."

She quickly turned around and put her big breasts together, jerking me off with one hand. I shot my seed all over her beautiful body. Breathless, I had no words. I looked at her pure beauty. Daniel joined me and patted me on the back.

"Congratulations, you just completed a threesome."

I looked at him with my dick still half hard, (thanks to Nancy's body still lying there) and said:

"Well, that was interesting."

Nancy chimed in:

"Happy birthday, papito."

 

Published 
Written by TheChadDupree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments