Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Slut's New Fuck Toy

"My fuck toy gets her own pet."

17
2 Comments 2
14.0k Views 14.0k
5.8k words 5.8k words

At work, things are completely normal. Ashley knows mine and Emily’s arrangement and is respecting it, both of us capable of being casual. Besides, I think she wants my girlfriend more anyway.

Ashley and I are texting back and forth throughout the day, the rest of the office none the wiser. I tell her that Emily wants to try fooling around with her, and she’s ecstatic. I ask her if me being there would be a problem, and I’m glad when she says she doesn’t mind. I also tell her I don’t know how Emily will feel about us fucking in front of her, and she is still unbothered. She just wants a piece of my girlfriend. I ask her to come over tonight, and she agrees.

When I get home, I walk in the door and am greeted by Emily with my usual dick suck. She relieves me before my coat is off.

“Hey baby, how was your day?” I ask when she stands up again.

“Good.” She seems keyed up.

“Are you still nervous?” Earlier she messaged me that she was so excited it was making her nauseated. I told her to take a bath and calm down, reminding her that I’ll be there the whole time.

Emily nods, bouncing on her toes. “What if she doesn’t like me?” She blurts. Definitely nervous. She makes a whole lot of no sense when she’s stressed out.

“Are you crazy?” I demand. Everyone in the world wants to fuck my girlfriend.

“… You don’t think she has feelings for you, do you?”

“Fuck no,” I immediately reply. Then I take a breath and put my hands on her shoulders. “First, she prefers women. Second, no, she doesn’t love me and I don’t love her. And third, I’m not letting you do this if you’re worried. The whole point was to enjoy it, to see if bringing someone into our relationship will be good or not. And if it’s not, we kick them to the curb, and it’s just me and you again.” Emily smiles up at me. “But if you fall in love with her, I can’t help that. So… just know that I love you. And don’t leave me,” I beg, and she laughs a little.

“I’m not going anywhere, Justin. You are what I want. I’ve never wanted anyone more than you.” Coming from a sex addict, those are romantic words. “And I don’t see women that way. I need a cock to fuck. Your cock.”

“It’s already yours,” I promise, and kiss her.



oOo

 

At seven o’clock Emily is dressed in a buttoned blouse and shorts that hug her perfect ass, looking relaxed but still presentable. She’s not wearing anything underneath --she didn’t see the point-- and I have a hard ass time keeping my hands off her. I want her to be aroused for what’s about to come, which means leaving her untouched for now.

There is a knock on the door, and I visibly see Emily’s heart start pounding.

“Relax baby,” I smile, then kiss her. She is behind me when I open the door.

Ashley is wearing a skirt that hugs her waist, flowing over her round hips, stopping short on her tanned thighs, a simple shirt stretched over her breasts.

“Hi Justin,” she smiles.

“Ashley,” I greet her, stepping back, and once she’s in, I shut the door.

The two females notice each other, and they’re both smiling deliciously.

“Hi, Ashley.”

“Hi, Emily. It’s good to see you again.” Ashley is confident, keeping the mood less awkward, and it’s working. Emily bites her lip, a pinkness in her cheeks.

“Would you like something to drink?”

“I would, thank you.”

I silently follow these two beautiful women, both of whom I’ve fucked this weekend. I have no problem being a bystander tonight though, watching my girl’s first time with another girl. As experienced as she is with me, this is a whole new experience for her, and I am more than grateful to be in the room.

I play low music on the speakers and Ashley makes small talk with Emily as she walks around the kitchen barefoot, making them drinks. I pour my own drink, then kiss Emily on the cheek, and go sit at the table. They both hop onto the counter beside each other, and I watch their conversation transform from interests, to compliments, to curiosities.

“I can’t believe another girl has never gotten you into bed,” Ashley says boldly, drink in her hand, legs crossed. Emily giggles, looking away.

“I don’t know, I just… really love men,” Emily says, eyes meeting mine across the room. I smile at her.

“Well, you’re incredibly beautiful, Emily.” Ashley has done this before. The eye contact, the compliments, and alluring voice. Emily is responding to her, attracted to her confidence.

“Oh please, you’re far more beautiful,” my girl insists.

“You’re kidding, right? You are perfect. Your green eyes, and your lips…” Emily bites the lip she’s talking about. Her lips are delightful, they pout naturally, full and soft and always wrapped around my cock. “… Can I try kissing them?” Ashley says quietly.

This is my first time seeing such undiluted innocence on Emily’s face, something she’s never been able to give me. I watch her closely, absorbing her wide eyes, how she hesitates ever so slightly before nodding her head.

Sitting a foot away, Ashley leans into her, and slowly their lips touch. Emily tests the sensation, opening her mouth a little, and Ashley takes the opportunity and presses a little harder. Emily breathes out a sigh, then starts kissing her back. Hands in each other’s hair, they make out on the countertop while I get ridiculously hard in my pants.

They don’t notice me, and soon they’re breathing hard, Ashley biting my girl’s neck. When her hand goes between Emily’s legs, she gasps in response. Ashley teases her, fondling her through the shorts, and I watch Emily pull her closer, tongue in her mouth, hips tilted for her.

Getting a taste of Ashley, my girl heats up quickly, and soon she lets her pull off the tight shorts she’s wearing. Then the rest of their clothes come off, Ashley not wearing any panties either. She gets a good look at Emily’s perfect, naked body and smiles, hopping off the counter.

I quietly stand up, glass in my hand, and walk unnoticed to lean against the wall. I’m closer, but not enough to interrupt. I wouldn’t interrupt this for the world.

My girl’s eyes are wide, her breath fast and heavy as she watches my office assistant grab her ankles and separate them, placing the heels of her feet on the edge of the counter.

“You are fucking perfect,” my coworker says, marveling at my girlfriend’s epic nakedness. Though she blushes in response, Emily must get that a lot. I know she hears it every day when she’s with me.

Ashley leans forward and puts her mouth on Emily’s pussy. I watch her eat my girlfriend as hungrily as I do. Tongue in her hole, pressing on her clit, licking up and around her cunt, sucking on her. Her dark eyes are watching Emily moan sounds of shocked pleasure. She is leaning back on her hands, her bare ass on the counter as Ashley munches her delicious slit.

They are both so absorbed, they don’t notice me pulling out my dick and stroking it. I am so engorged, I need friction before I lose my mind. I go slow though. I don’t want to cum, my cock just needs attention.

When Ashley starts using her hands, Emily’s back bows. She is ruthless, fingering and licking my girlfriend’s slutty pussy. Now she’s had guys and girls in there.

“Oh my god,” Emily’s voice shakes, and Ashley latches onto her clit, making her cum. She groans, humping against Ashley’s hand. Ashley is just getting started, lust painting her features as she continues fingering Emily.

Coming back from her orgasm, Emily pants, looking down at Ashley with heavy lids. Something flickers across her face, and her head turns. I can tell she’s looking for me, eyes freezing when she finds me. She smiles, watching me rub my hand around my cock, and I smile back. We stare at each other as Ashley eats her. My girl reaches down and puts a hand on the back of Ashley’s head and starts humping her face again.

We stay this way for a minute, until Ashley pulls away from her.

“You can suck your man’s dick if you want,” she says, glancing at me. “I’ll eat you from behind.” Ashley starts turning her onto her stomach, and she smiles. She lays across the stretch of counter, Ashley on one end, eating between her open legs, and me stepping forward, stripping off my shirt, and letting Emily take me in her mouth.

Holy fuck. I’ve had threesomes with women before, but doing it with the woman I love is even more intense. I slip my fingers into her hair and fist my hands, fucking her face while she moans on me, forced to take Ashley’s mouth. I watch Ashley’s tongue go into her ass, and groan. Emily is being stimulated at both ends, all her holes being tended to. Ashley is mindlessly eating her while I mindlessly fuck her face, and it’s sensory overload.

I pull my hands away and let Emily take a breath. She gasps, still stroking me, then puts me back in her mouth. I make eye contact with Ashley while I get my dick sucked by my girl. She smiles at me, tongue hanging out and licking up Emily’s perfectly usable pussy, as if to say ‘thank you’.

We stay this way for a while, Ashley servicing Emily, servicing me. Then Ashley stands up and starts roughly fucking Emily with her hand. She has fingers in her ass and pussy, and Emily moans on my dick, hips lifting off the counter, braced on her knees, toes pointed. She sucks me until Ashley gives her another orgasm. We both step back from her, Ashley coming around the counter to stand by me as Emily recovers herself.

“So what do you think?” Ashley asks, and she slowly sits up.

“I think… I’ve been missing out,” she says, and we all smile. “You’re fucking amazing,” she adds, then climbs down from the counter. “Come here.” Emily takes Ashley’s hand and pulls her, then she leans in without hesitating to kiss her full on the lips. She licks Ashley’s lips and sucks on her tongue, just like she does to me after I’ve eaten her. “I love to taste it,” Emily explains, and Ashley smiles, kissing her harder. When my girl is satisfied, she pulls away.

“You got me so fucking horny, would you care if I fuck Justin?”

Ashley smiles all white teeth. “Of course not,” she says, as if that’s a silly question. “I’m just here to help,” she shrugs. Emily smiles in return, biting her lip.

“So… you’re here for me?” she verifies, and Ashley nods.

“I would do anything with you, you’re the sexiest woman I’ve ever met.”

“Would you do things with Justin if I wanted you to?”

“Sure, if that’s what you want. But I’m mainly focused on you.”

Emily smiles, radiating excitement, and grabs our hands.

“Let’s go to the bedroom.”


oOo

 

And here is where the plan I imagined becomes a reality. Once I knew Ashley liked Emily, I imagined gifting her to my girl. I was hoping Ashley would be as giving as she appeared, and so far, she exceeds expectations. She is the perfect toy for my Emily.

I wanted someone who could come around the house whenever Emily wants, another face to fuck when she needs it, but didn’t want it to be a guy. I am too much male to handle that scenario. But a girl is perfect, because not only am I okay with it, but I get to be a part of it. Emily took to Ashley quite well.

We all go to the oversized bed, and I sink to the balls inside Emily as she lies on her back. I pull out and let Ashley suck her just fucked pussy, then while she lets Emily taste it, I push back in. Over and over we repeat this, Ashley slurping up Emily’s messy hole, then kissing her, feeding her the taste while I leisurely hump into my slutty girlfriend. When I can’t take it anymore, I pound into Emily, then unload myself.

We all take a shower, Ashley’s tongue in Emily’s mouth while I wash her, my soapy hands roaming my girlfriend. Afterward, all of us still naked, Ashley lays on the floor and Emily straddles her face backward, knees on the fluffy carpet. I stand over Ashley and Emily sucks my dick. I watch my baby girl ride Ashley’s face, giving her perfect access to her delicious ass. She humps Ashley’s mouth, eagerly sucking on my still aching meat. Watching her with my assistant - who is now both our assistant - turns me on like no other. Knowing my love is being completely satisfied by two mouths.

When I cum in Emily’s throat, she decides she wants to try eating Ashley. I sit against the headboard, relaxing on the bed while they lay across the bottom, Ashley on her back, propped on her elbows, legs open while Emily lies between them.

“Just start experimenting and I’ll tell you what feels good,” Ashley instructs her.

Emily leans forward, her tongue wide and flat, and slowly licks up Ashley’s pink, delicate pussy. Ashley sighs heavily with arousal, watching this inexperienced, insanely hot slut tasting a cunt for the first time.

“That’s good, do that again.” She does.

Emily moves her tongue around Ashley’s sensitive flesh, and the more Ashley responds, the more Emily gets into it. She watches her moan, pressing her tongue on her clit, and in no time at all, she is eating our new friend like a pro.

Ashley grabs Emily’s long blonde hair, holding her mouth against her horny cunt. Emily lets Ashley hump her tongue until she cums. It is astounding watching these two creatures mate. Ashley with her dark hair and eyes, sensual and commanding. Emily and all her blonde pinkness, with an insatiable vixen that resides in her.

If you were to pass my girlfriend on the street, you wouldn’t think that she’s a slave to sex. She is put together, filled with common sense and smarts, charming and beautiful. She impresses everyone she meets, my unstoppable woman. But behind closed doors, she a horny, uncontrollable slut.

She is all mine, and I love watching her play with her new toy. She keeps eating Ashley, and I get behind her on my knees, then start fucking her. Emily loves it, being filled with her favorite dick while she eats her delicious little pet. Ashley is gorgeous, her tight body slim, yet curvy, moaning and writhing under Emily’s tongue and fingers. She quickly learns how to stimulate Ashley’s g-spot, and has fun stroking it, playing with her sensitivity.

I flip Emily over, and Ashley straddles her face as I fuck her on her back. Ashley and I face each other, all of us equally being serviced. I pull out and cum on Emily’s stomach after she helps Ashley orgasm again. The girls take another shower together while I walk to the kitchen for a drink. I don’t bother getting dressed, and neither do they when they come out holding hands. Emily sits on the counter with Ashley standing casually between her legs.

I make them drinks, and we talk about harmless topics; our favorite alcohol, stories, and experiences of parties and sex. When the girls start feeling their buzz, Ashley pulls Emily’s face and kisses her. Every time they kiss, their tongues massage together. A small act of being inside each other. I pick Emily up and carry her to the couch for Ashley.

My adorable little slut kneels on the cushions, hands on the back of the sofa as Ashley kneels on the floor behind her, leaning forward to eat her from behind. Emily looks over her shoulder, moaning, watching Ashley lick and suck her holes. I stand by the couch and stroke myself, watching my employee bring Emily to another orgasm.

JennyJes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JennyJes

When she’s done cumming she turns around, and Ashley’s mouth is a magnet on hers. I think she likes that Emily is so eager to be fed her own pussy juice. I know how she feels. It turns me on just as much. When my girl pulls away with her satisfied smile, she turns to me.

“Do you need help baby?” she asks, watching me pump my meat.

“I’d love some,” I say huskily. Emily looks at Ashley and bites her lip.

“Will you help me?” she asks, that innocent look painting her face again. A face I’d love to fuck. Ashley glances at me, then nods, grinning excitedly.

They walk to me and drop to their knees, and I have blink to be sure I’m seeing straight. All long eyelashes and perfect teeth behind smiling lips, Emily and Ashley both start licking my cock. They have both had it in their mouths before, but them doing it simultaneously makes me fucking wild with lust. Tongues and lips wet my length, and when Emily finally puts her mouth on me, I fist the back of her hair and force her down. She sucks me enthusiastically, then pulls off and turns to Ashley, who is excited just by watching Emily.

Ashley looks up at me and I go into her mouth. Emily teaches her to keep sucking until my hand frees her head again. They take turns sucking me, one after the other, me switching between holding Emily’s head and Ashley’s. Having two different mouths suck me is intoxicating. When I let my arms hang lax at my sides, they cover every inch of my cock and balls with their mouths. Emily loves watching Ashley pleasure me, occasionally reaching down to touch her pussy.

Our new toy sucks my heavy dick so well, I need to cum. I put their heads together and start quickly stroking myself. “You girls are so good at that,” I say, and they smile, tongues out. I let my first huge shot go into Emily’s mouth, then pump between their faces, covering their pink tongues with my spunk. I groan as the last of it leaves me.

Emily looks to Ashley, and I have grown all over again when she kisses her. They swap my sperm, kissing with open mouths, tongues massaging and tasting one another’s. My jizz drips from their lips, as I catch my breath.

Fuck, how did I get so lucky?

We all take one last steam in the shower so that Ashley can clean up and get dressed. She’s been here for hours, and we all work in the morning. When she’s redressed, Emily makes her lay down, lifting her skirt up to her hips and licking her pussy one last time. She gives Ashley one more orgasm, her way of showing how appreciative she is, then we walk her to the door.

The girls exchange phone numbers, and it’s already decided Ashley will be coming over again tomorrow.

When she leaves, I carry Emily to the bed and make love to her. Long and slow and passionate, showing her how much she means to me. She is absorbed in our lovemaking, needing me after being so distracted all night, and vice versa. I fuck her meaningfully until she cums, then I keep fucking her, talking about how fucking sexy she was with Ashley, asking how she liked the taste of her pussy, the feel of her body.

Emily moans, telling me she loves her new toy. She loves riding her face and eating her pussy, she loves her fingers inside her, her beautiful mouth. With thoughts of my slut being serviced by another girl, I cum deep and strong inside her, then fall asleep there.



oOo
 

Over the course of the next month, we fall into a welcome routine. The boundaries of our engagement are very clear - Ashley is here as Emily’s personal toy, and Ashley and I don’t touch each other unless Emily wants us to. My slut loves pleasing, and being pleased by her new plaything, and really, that’s the whole reason I orchestrated this.

Ashley claims she would never try to get between us, she’s just enjoying the casual sex after her last relationship. When it was clear to Ashley that she could fuck Emily regularly, she jumped at the opportunity.

Ashley’s hours aren’t as long as mine at the office, so she usually comes over before I get home, licking Emily all afternoon. Sometimes I’ll give Ashley a longer lunch break so she can head to our house and help Emily out.

Ashley and I get along better than ever at work. The both of us fucking the same woman has forged an understanding between us. She seems satisfied, me being her superior at work, and Emily being her superior in bed. She does anything Emily asks, and as long as she’s keeping my girl happy, I’m happy with her.

Ashley will usually sleep over at least one day every weekend, and the three of us always have a fuck fest. Emily asked her not to wear a bra or panties when she comes over - fewer clothes between her and her new lover, so Ashley always shows up naked under her skirts.

Last Saturday when Ashley arrived, Emily was already naked before taking her hand and leading her to the couch. She sat down and had Ashley climb on her lap, bare pussy pressing on Emily’s abdomen under the skirt. Her perky nipples were showing through her thin cotton shirt, and Emily put her mouth on them, nursing her right over the barely-there fabric, one at a time.

When she eventually got her shirt off, she spent another ten minutes on her bare nipples, making Ashley crazy horny, humping against her bare stomach. They fucked each other on the couch while I watched. They’re both very generous lovers, dominating or submitting to each other when they need it.

I still come home after thinking about Emily all day, and fuck her and suck her when I want. But now, whenever Ashley is here, we all play together. Ashley will lick my girl’s pussy for a bit, getting her nice and wet so I can plunge my thick cock into her. Emily loves being eaten by Ashley when she’s sucking my dick. I love eating Emily while Ashley humps her face.

Every now and then, Emily will ask her pet to make me happy and get me off with her mouth. Sometimes they’ll both suck my dick together, sometimes Emily will sit back and watch me fuck her pet’s face while we stare at each other. A few days ago, Emily begged me to eat Ashley for her.

“She’s been such a good toy, baby. She deserves your tongue.”

I knelt down, looking up at Ashley’s aroused face, and put my hot mouth on her even hotter pussy. Emily kissed her while I brought her to orgasm, and it turned Emily on so much, I had to do the same to her.

We all go out to dinner a couple times a week together, me with a brunette and a blonde on each arm, their incredible bodies hinted at by tight clothes and heels. The girls usually end up accompanying each other to the restroom, where I know they’re fooling around.

Then they come back to the table, and Emily kisses me, letting me taste Ashley on her tongue. We stay casual to avoid prying eyes, claiming strong friendship between my girlfriend and Ashley for the reason we’re always spending time together.

Emily is so happy, and her happiness is contagious. The situation is far better than she or I ever dreamed, and we do everything to try and keep Ashley happy, too.



oOo

 

When Friday comes, I let Ashley leave early. She smiles excitedly. She’s going straight to my house and spending the night. When I join them at home later in the evening, I am greeted by both lovely ladies in the kitchen where they suck me for a while, before we start positioning ourselves on the counter so I can eat Emily while Ashley continues sucking my dick.

Once Emily and I get off, we eat dinner, then I make us drinks. I have some papers to sort through, so we all sit in the living room, the girls talking and watching the television on low.

When they get bored, Ashley moves to the floor while Emily opens her legs, and she casually licks my girl for a while. Emily lays relaxed, hand playing with Ashley’s hair while her tongue slowly moves on her. Eventually, the relaxed pace is too relaxed for Emily, and she begs her toy for more. Ashley immediately moves her hand up, sliding her fingers deep into my girl. She gets her off, then turns her to lay on the couch.

Ashley climbs up and straddles her, and they eat each other in a sixty-nine. Ashley munches Emily’s still sensitive pussy, my girl eagerly licking and sucking on Ashley’s holes. My assistant humps my girlfriend’s face, and soon they both get off together, heads buried between each other’s thighs.

When they’re done they sit beside each other and french kiss for countless minutes. Their tongues share each other’s pussy juice, the sounds of their wet mouths licking and sucking on their tongues and lips.

Fuck, it’s hard to get work done when they do shit like that in front of me. When Ashley reaches down between Emily’s legs, she gasps.

“You’re insatiable today,” Emily smiles at her.

“I know, I can’t get enough of you,” Ashley replies, kissing down Emily’s neck. They touch each other for another minute before Emily speaks again.

“… Do you want Justin to fuck you?” It is the first time she has ever suggested Ashley and I have sex. The first and only time I fucked Ashley, we were both out of town, and when I’m out of town, I fuck whoever I want. When I’m home, I fuck my girl.

“Are you sure?” she asks, and Emily nods.

“Maybe his dick will make you feel better.”

Ashley smiles. “You make me feel good, too,” she promises her before giving her a kiss, and Emily smiles back.

“Good. Well, maybe it’s a good idea for me to finally watch you guys fuck so I can… know what it feels like.”

Ashley takes Emily’s face in her hands. “Justin and I would never do anything you don’t want us to. If you want this, then I do, too. And if you don’t like it, we’ll stop.” She is sincere in her words, and it makes Emily expand with happiness.

“Okay. Same goes for you Ashley.”

Ashley looks at me and smiles. “What do you say, Justin?”

I smirk. “If that my girl wants. I’ll share my cock with you.”

We go to our huge bed and start with our mouths, kissing each other, then our mouths travel down to nipples and pussies and the only fat cock in the room. After we all perform oral on each other, I pull Ashley to the edge of the bed, her lying on her back, me standing lined up to her pussy. Then I make Emily get on top of Ashley.

“I’ll go in you first, baby,” I whisper in Emily’s ear.

She lies on Ashley and they start making out while I push into Emily from behind. She starts moaning into Ashley’s mouth. When I’ve gotten her all worked up, I pull out, line up with the other pink pussy below the first, and slide into Ashley. She gasps, me sinking to the balls on my first long push, her pussy still slimy from all her orgasms.

“Oh fuck,” Ashley groans.

She hasn’t had a cock in her since the last time I fucked her, over a month ago. I thrust into her, both girls panting, Ashley moaning. I rub my thumb on her pussy while I fuck her, and when she’s almost there, I pull out. I’m mean, I know. I just want to draw out her orgasm. I do the same with Emily.

I fuck her slowly from behind, pushing deep so my balls feel the warmth of Ashley’s cunt. The girls hump each other as if they are having sex, and when Emily gets close, I pull out and go back into Ashley.

The sensation is heaven, fucking my slutty little girlfriend, feeling her bent over around me, then sticking my cock in Ashley as she lies on her back, with no resistance for me to plunge deeply into her. When the girls can’t take it anymore, I hump into Emily while finger fucking her toy, and they both cum together.

I pull out, watching the girl’s pussies hump together through their climax, legs spread. Both of their pink, shaved cunts are glistening with their cum, and I am so fucking turned on, watching them kiss after fucking both of them back and forth. When they regain control, they get off the bed and onto their knees.

My cock is covered with both of their juices, and Ashley takes it into her mouth first. She doesn’t clean me off though, leaving some for my girl. I have two little toy sluts tonight, just fucked by one dick. I let them clean me up and eagerly nurse my meat until I cum all over their pretty white teeth.

I go back to finish my work, listening to the girls play some more. When I decide to put my work away, I walk to the bedroom, and Emily is riding Ashley’s face. She cums, then climbs down to lie next to Ashley and taste her orgasm.

I get on the bed and lie next to them, Emily between us, and we play their favorite game; where we all take turns eating pussy and kissing. My girlfriend will get her slutty puss licked by me, then I’ll kiss Ashley and let her clean off my tongue. Then Emily will eat out her fuck toy, and feed her her own juice, lips slimy with each other’s arousal. Around and around I taste Emily on Ashley’s tongue, Ashley on Emily’s.

The next time Emily puts her mouth on her pet’s sweet little slit, Ashley holds her there and cums. I put my mouth to Emily and make her cum, too. And when that little game is over, they start the next; each girl sucking my aroused cock, then kissing each other to swap my taste.

I keep my hands on Emily’s head for a while, and when I finally let her breathe, Ashley shoves her tongue in her mouth. Then it’s Ashley’s turn to sit with her mouth on me. When I can’t take it anymore, I say I need a pussy to cum into. Emily makes Ashley climb on top of me. I fuck up into my own personal cum slut, holding her tiny waist, and my girl climbs on my face, making me eat her.

Emily sitting on my face, me fucking Ashley, them kissing each other, all of it makes me fucking crazy. I warn them I’m about to blow my load into Ashley, and both of their movements become more frantic. Emily doesn’t let me breathe, she’s humping my face so hard.

I fuck Ashley roughly, holding her hips so she stays on me, and we all cum together. I spray my spunk into Ashley, feeling her contract around me, tasting my beautiful, slut girlfriend as she cums.

We all take a shower and fall asleep after that. I wake up a few hours later (a mental alarm clock telling me I need to fuck something), and Emily is smiling in her sleep. I’m glad she enjoyed tonight. I’m glad we’re all so compatible, each of us getting something out of this arrangement, content with each other.

I gently open Emily’s legs, then move between them, lining up my already hard cock, and very slowly push into her. I fuck her while she sleeps, until the movement wakes up Ashley. When she notices what I’m doing, I can see that she wants to suck my cock, covered with Emily’s sleeping pussy.

“Emily baby, can Ashley suck me? She wants to taste you,” I say in her ear, and in her stupor she blinks a little, smiling and nodding. Ashley climbs above her and I pull out so she can suck me. Then I push back into Emily. Over and over we repeat this - me fucking my sleeping girlfriend while her slut sucks my cock clean in between.

I cum deep into Emily, and when Ashley leans down and starts slurping up Emily’s cum filled cunt in a sixty-nine, I groan. She sucks my sleeping beauty, eating the load I just filled her with. When she’s done cleaning up her sloppy, whore cunt, we both lie back down.

Emily stayed asleep basically the whole time, mumbling moans here and there while Ashley and I used her body. And she’s still asleep. I always love taking advantage of my girl this way, but having Ashley join in was fucking hot. I hope we get to do that again.

 

 

Published 
Written by TangerineSky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments