Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected Threeseome Part 2

"My continued adventures with female art clients"

14
6 Comments 6
16.0k Views 16.0k
594 words 594 words

As Michelle began removing my polo, she gave me a long, deep French kiss, interrupting only long enough to pull the shirt completely over my head.  In the meantime, Paula finished unbuckling my belt and began to ever-so-slowly remove my Dockers and  briefs, to expose my rock hard cock.  

“Oh my God, Vince,” Paula said, “I didn’t know you shave your cock and balls!”

Michelle looked down at my dick and smiled at me.  “I can’t wait to suck that,” she said.

“Go ahead,” I replied.  “It's all yours.”

Michelle immediately maneuvered her way down to my genitals next to Paula and began to lick my shaft, while Paula cupped my balls and teased them with her tongue.  As Michelle removed her mouth briefly from my cock, Paula took it from her and expertly tongued my slit and licking up and down the shaft.  As she continued to slurp my cock, she took a finger to my asshole and began to gently rub it.   Michelle began to suck on my balls, taking one, then the other, into her mouth.

The feeling was indescribable and intense.   These two women were experts with their tongues, as they alternately traded positions with their mouths on my rock hard dick.  Michelle also began to rub my anus, and inserted her finger inside slightly.  I honestly don’t know how I was still holding off from having my first orgasm, but I still hadn’t come, partly due to the skill of these beautiful women—they knew how to pull back just when I would be at the brink, which only heightened the intensity of the moment.

After what seemed like an eternity of this pleasure, Michelle and Paula pulled away, lifted me up from the chair and guided me to the center of the bed.  Michelle took a position over my cock, and guided me into her very lubricated pussy.  At the same time, Paula climbed on top of my face and placed her cunt directly on my mouth.  I didn’t need an invitation, and I began to lick her wet, pierced pussy immediately, sticking my tongue into her as far as I could.

sharonboone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sharonboone1

Michelle alternated her movements on my cock between slow and fast, occasionally shifting her body so that she would press on a different side of my dick.   Her breathing became very heavy, and I could hear that she was close to another orgasm.  Paula’s breathing also intensified, and after a few moans, she let out a loud groan, and flooded my mouth with cum juices from her pussy. 

Almost on cue, Michelle arched her back and cried out, “Oh God! I’m cumming!!”  I could feel her lubrication sliding down my shaft, which put me over the edge.  My orgasm was incredibly intense, and I grunted loudly and deeply, while I released what seemed like a gallon of sperm into Michelle’s cunt.  I bucked my hips wildly to push my seed farther into her.  Paula had already climbed off of me, and I looked up to see her deeply French kiss Michelle.  It was a very erotic sight that I won’t ever forget.

Exhausted, we all lay back on the bed together, with me in the middle, and just gently stroked each other’s bodies while we talked about what just happened.  We all agreed that it was such a great experience that we needed to do it again.   As I drifted off to sleep, all I kept thinking was I was the luckiest artist in the world.

Published 
Written by artistman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments