Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Angela’s First Threesome

"The actual threesome with all its twists and turns. Our first of many and so very special for us."

23
8 Comments 8
24.4k Views 24.4k
8.0k words 8.0k words

Author's Notes

"Angela was on the verge of laying her hands on Barry. She had been dreaming about fucking him for a year now but never got an opportunity to get up and close with him. <p> [ADVERT] </p>For context please read ‘Contemplating Angela’s First Foursome Leads To A Threesome’ Part 1, 2 and 3 prior to reading this story."

She was back moments later, still naked and in her stilettos, carrying Barry’s clothes. As she got nearer to our bed, she knelt to pick up our clothes laying in a pile on the floor. Getting up and turning towards me she said, ‘Honey, I just realized that Barry wouldn’t have a fresh uniform to go to work tomorrow. I will put the clothes in the washer and will be right back.’

Saying that, she turned and moved out of the bedroom. I was really amused but couldn’t have any revealing expression on my face as Barry could see me on the television. Angela was leaving no stone unturned in seducing him. I was sure she would find a way to fuck him now. All I could do was wait patiently.

 

Within moments Angela was passing through our lounge towards the kitchen and the laundry room. She noticed Barry sitting on the settee facing our giant television, his hard dick out of his shorts and his right hand trying to shove it back inside. Angela calmly told him, ‘Don’t bother, Barry. It’s okay with us.’

Then she added, ‘I just realised that you wouldn’t have any fresh clothes to wear to work. I will put them in the washer so that they are ready for you in the morning.’ Without waiting for his response, she moved on towards the laundry room.

Angela put the clothes into the washer and as her hand moved backwards to close the washer’s door, her hand bounced against bare skin. Startled, she turned around to see Barry standing right next to her. ‘Barry, you almost scared me to death,’ she exclaimed as she closed the washer door and straightened up.

She noticed he had somehow managed to shove his hard dick in the shorts, but his dick was pushing hard against the shorts. The bulge very prominent. She had to reach across Barry to get the detergent and as she raised her hand, she deliberately brushed her hand softly against his bulging dick. She could feel him stiffen in anticipation but not confident enough to take the next step forward to possess her.

After adding the detergent, she selected the settings, switched on the washer and turned around to face Barry. She was so close to him. Her hot naked body eager to be held by him. Her vivacious breasts almost resting against his chest. He could feel her hard nipples softly nudge against his chest.

She spoke softly, ‘Barry, just remove my stilettos and put them onto the rack behind me.’ Without speaking, Barry quickly knelt, without moving backwards. Little did he realise how close he was to her. His head buried into her big breasts, his lips briefly touching the depths of her ample cleavage, his warm breath between her breasts was so intoxicating for Angela, his eyes closing instinctively as they sunk against her welcoming soft curves.

Unsure about how to go about it, he hurriedly continued to move downwards to kneel in front of her, his head almost squashing her breasts.

Angela rested her left hand on his right shoulder to supposedly support herself as she would have to raise her legs one after the other, so that Barry could remove her stilettoes. Knowing Angela, she was intentionally acting as if she would simply fall as she lifted her right leg first and presented her foot to Barry. She was swaying so much, that she now planted both hands on his shoulder and curled up above him.

Her heavy, full breasts partially resting against his forehead and partially dangling in front of his eyes. Her nipples at his eye level. Barry was struggling to remove her stilettoes, his fingers failing to open the straps as his fingers were numb with desire.

Angela was purring encouragement to Barry, ‘No need to rush Barry. We have time on our side.’ Finally, Barry had one of her feet free and Angela was lifting her other foot up and was again swaying around while curled over Barry, pushing her breasts against his face.

Barry had freed her feet and they straightened, facing each other, Barry had her stilettoes in his left hand. To put them behind her on the rack he leaned against her naked body, pushing into her inviting body and placed the stilettoes on the rack as instructed.

Angela brushed past Barry towards the lounge. Her nipples had softly touched Barry’s bare arm as she turned and walked past him.

Barry was numbed by the sheer excitement of seeing her naked and the brief skin to skin contacts, her naked body within inches of him all the while. The feel of her nipples brushing against his bare arm had left him mesmerised. She was so desirable and within easy reach. How badly he wanted her in his arms. How badly he wanted to possess her. Fuck her to his heart’s content.

Somehow, he couldn’t force himself to take that final plunge towards taking her in his strong arms and possess her for eternity. Satiate her and himself. Unable to fathom how he should take his first step towards possessing her, he followed her out to the lounge.

Angela had stopped in front of the television. Barry stood behind her and she turned to him and looking straight into his eyes asked, ‘You were looking at us making love?’

Barry turned red. Unsure of himself. Not knowing how to reply to that question. He lowered his eyes and was trying looking downwards at the floor.

But her naked body just inches from his own body wouldn’t let his gaze to drop that far down. Her pointed nipples, her shapely breasts, her slender waist, her sensual belly button, her parted legs with the hint of her swollen pussy lips and her shapely legs were inviting and worth beholding.

As she got no answer from him, Angela had another question to ask, ‘Did you like what you saw?’

Still no answer was forthcoming from Barry. But the bulge in front of his shorts wasn’t getting smaller. It was getting bigger. His face noticeably redder than before.

Angela was eager to hear his answer. She asked another, ‘Barry, do you want to join us in the bedroom?’ Still no answer. Angela was desperate. She tried to be at her seductive best as she asked her final question in a husky whisper, ‘Barry, do you want to fuck me?’

Bewildered by her straightforward question, Barry was jolted out of his shell. Not sure he had heard her right, he ended up asking her a question instead. He had a one-word question to ask. It was, ‘What?’

Angela was bemused. She felt at ease now. Surer of herself. Confident that she had Barry now for herself. She repeated the question, ‘Do you want to fuck me?’

This time around he answered immediately. It was again a one-word whisper, ‘Yes.’

It was barely audible to her. She decided she needed a much more affirmative answer and asked, ‘What did you say? I didn’t hear you.’

Barry was gazing at her breasts, which were heaving up and down in anticipation of making wild passionate love with him. Her hardened nipples wanted to be felt by his twitching fingers. He answered in the affirmative once again but just barely so, as he softly said, ‘Yes.’ He still couldn’t force himself to look into her eyes.

Angela’s hands took hold of his elbows and drew herself closer to Barry. She asked huskily, ‘Have you fucked anyone before?’

His one-word answer was a barely audible whispered, ‘No.’

She was curious now. Barry was eighteen and still a virgin. Amazing, considering that she had lost her virginity to me when she was much younger than Barry was now.

Her next question was, ‘Have you felt a woman or seen a naked woman in person other than me?’

His answer again was a barely audible whisper. He said, ‘No,’ as his gaze fell to her feet.

Angela could now figure out why Barry had been so tentative all this while. Even if he could decipher her positive signals, he wasn’t sure how to handle her advances. He was torn between his desire to take hold of her and fuck the living daylight out of her and at the same time feared to be rebuffed and lose her forever.

Angela understood how people from different cultures would interpret the simplest of scenarios completely differently. At the same time, she was quite elated as she had always fantasized about having a virgin lover.

Here he was standing in flesh and blood right in front of her, within her grasps. She was elated. Her heart was beating noticeably faster. Her heaving breasts were testimony to that. Blood rushed to her face. She felt blessed.

Her desire for Barry was very much evident in her eyes and she didn’t want to waste any more precious time. She let go of his left elbow, turned around and started pulling him alongside her towards our bedroom. Barry took a couple of steps and realizing where she was leading him, stopped in his tracks.

His face looked tormented. This time around Angela could figure out why he was so reluctant. Turning back to face him again, she put her arms slowly around his neck, her hands pulling his head downwards while she raised herself on her toes as Barry was taller than me and planted a soft kiss on his lips.

Her kiss was just a brief touch of lips as she meant to reassure him. Moving slightly back she said, ‘You don’t have to worry about my husband. He knows everything. We have no secrets.  You know very well he doesn’t object to my flirting with you in the restaurant and he won’t object to you fucking me in our bedroom. When he sees you with me in the bedroom, he will understand that I have invited you.’

Barry still looked reluctant. He was torn between his desire to fuck Angela and his fear of how I would react on seeing him along with Angela in our bedroom. Sensing his concerns, Angela whispered softly, ‘Trust me, Barry.’

Saying that, she turned and literally dragged Barry into our bedroom saying, ‘Honey, I have invited Barry to join us in our bedroom for our first threesome.’

Now it was my turn to be surprised. All this while I had been thinking that she would fuck him in the lounge or some other part of our home and come back to share details of her sensual tryst with me afterwards.

Even though she was okay with me watching her fuck Jack from our bedroom window with Jack not aware that I was there and watching, she had always been averse to the idea of me being present in person when she made love with anyone. Leave alone contemplating a threesome where I would be one of the participants alongside her and her lover.

As I jumped up in excitement and sat on our bed, I too had a one-word question for Angela, ‘What?’

Seeing my incredulous expression, she started laughing hysterically. After a while she said, ‘I guess I needed to reward my faithful husband one day. You always wanted to fuck me alongside someone else and I would keep on refusing. Today after your counselling, as I fucked you in the car, I had made up my mind to reward you soon. Little did I realise that it would be tonight itself. I had never thought it would be Barry as such. We are lucky the circumstances led us to bring Barry along with us. And here we are, on the verge of our first threesome.’

As I and Barry looked on in awe, she continued, ‘Honey, you won’t believe what I am about to say next. Barry is a virgin. He hasn’t touched a woman in his life. Never seen a naked woman other than me so far. He hasn’t even touched me sensually anywhere. The only contact we have ever had involved shaking hands!’

This was great news for my ears, Angela always fantasized about having a virgin lover boy and she had found one in Barry. I was really elated and happy for Angela. Getting up from our bed, I went over to Barry, took his hand and shook it warmly.

Finally, he looked at ease. I turned to Angela and told her, ‘Honey, you need to make this really special for him. Tonight, should be all about Barry. Do whatever he wishes. Don’t worry about me. I will take the back seat, helping both of you to fill in the gaps all the way.’

Saying that I put my arm around Barry’s shoulder, guiding him to stand right in front of Angela and said, ‘My friend, she is all yours. Enjoy her. She is a very special woman. A very sexy woman. You will be proud all your life that she initiated you to the world of sexual pleasures. Don’t feel shy and ask her to do whatever excites you and make sure you also give her what she seeks.’

As I stopped speaking, Angela took up from where she had left off, she was purring softly, ‘Barry, I told you we had no secrets and now you also know how open-minded he is.’

Turning to me she continued, ‘Honey, he was reluctant to even contemplate coming in to our bedroom. I had to practically drag him in.’

I smiled and reassuringly patted Barry on his back to let him know that I could understand the way he felt. Angela had snuggled up close to Barry, her breasts pressing into his chest, her nipples squashed against his muscles, while her fingers flicking open his shorts. Barry’s hardened dick held the shorts in place.

Angela moved a step back only to kneel in front of Barry and took hold of his shorts and pulled it downwards. Her eyes were glued on his bulge, thinking about how his dick looked like and anticipating it to spring out from the confines of his shorts at any moment. As she nudged it further down, his dick sprang out.

Angela was in awe as she exclaimed, ‘Wooowww’. Barry’s dick was big. Bigger than mine. Thicker than mine. His big rounded mushroom shaped dick head, almost giving his dick a club like look.

It was a weapon Barry would unleash on my vivacious Angela tonight until she could no longer take more. Judging from her unabashed seduction of Barry since we first saw him, she would be having him for years to come, pleasuring her up.

What a day it was turning out for us as a couple. It started with Jack, Troy and Ethan. That led to a great love and fun-filled evening, lovemaking while parked in the parking area, to flashing her breasts all over town, to our eventful dinner where Angela left no stone unturned in titillating Barry in the restaurant, making everyone horny and lusting for her in the dessert joint and ultimately bringing Barry home with us.

Here we were on the verge of encountering our first threesome. Something we had never thought would even happen. It was close to four in the morning but there was no trace of sleep or fatigue in us. Our minds were focussed on what lay ahead. Our first threesome of many to follow.

Ironically, up till now neither Angela nor Barry had touched each other sexually. As she knelt in front of his huge dick, she was contemplating her next move. Even though she desperately wanted to have it within the confines of her pussy, she wanted to give him a night he would remember for the rest of his life.

On her knees and her eyes fixated on his hardened dick, she asked Barry, ‘What do you want me to do first with you?’

Barry was not sure. He wanted to be sucked. But he also wanted to fuck her pussy. He was sexually elated ever since he saw her being finger fucked by me and then banana fucked. The vivid images of him slipping the ever-shortening banana being inserted into her pussy, sexually tormenting him.

As he was not sure of what he wanted, he told her, ‘Angela, I am confused. I just want to fuck you, but both of you know better than me. I leave it upon both of you.’

Angela was still on her knees and she looked in my direction for help. I shook my head sideways, not knowing what to say. Her eyes were pleading and imploring me.

I shrugged my shoulders and said, ‘Honey, I know only about my own…’

Angela cut me off abruptly saying, ‘Honey, I got it.’

When we started living together while still in university Angela had compelled me to share with her my experience of losing my virginity. I had lost my virginity to a woman who was fifteen years older to me.

Angela was in a similar scenario with Barry. She was older than Barry, though the difference was not like it was between me and my initiator. But she remembered the details vividly. So was she going to act on it? I would find out very soon!

Her fingers wound around his ankles and slowly started moving upwards over his legs, feeling the muscles of his calf, going up again, feeling the inside of his thighs as he involuntarily flexed his muscles in anticipation as her fingers neared his balls. Her fingers changed course to move around his waist, feeling the contours of his backside even as his huge dick menacingly swayed sensually in front of her face.

His dick head moist with precum, just a centimetre away from her moist lips. Her fingers felt her way around the rounds of his backside, slowly coming back to the front of him seeking his balls. Her fingertips softly feeling his balls, checking out their size.

Her fingers were moving upwards towards his dick, tracing around the base of his shaft. Barry was rapturous with anticipation of what was coming. His eyes were locked on Angela’s face, trying to anticipate her next move on him.

Her hands moved outwards and caught his waist and she hoisted herself upwards, making sure her body slithered upwards against his body. As she rose ever so slowly, her nipples pushed ever so softly against his thighs, his huge dick waded between her heavenly cleavage, momentarily stuck between her breasts and rising along with them and slowly getting entrapped vertically pointed between their bodies as she arose higher to her full height.

Her breasts were by now rubbing hard against his chest. Her arms were around his back in a firm embrace, while he stood in a trance, his arms by his side and his huge dick stuck between them with his dick head perched just below the soft curves of her cleavage, as he savoured the moments blissfully.

Her lips were kissing his chest. They were seeking his left nipple, her tongue flicking it with brisk strokes as her lips locked on it, slowly sucking it. Barry had his head thrown back now as he stood there, undoubtedly embraced by one of the sexiest women he would ever lay hands on during his entire life.

Her lips were now moving sideways, kissing all the way to his right nipple, kissing it and sucking it. Her arms were moving up again, going around his neck as her lips moved upward to his neck. Her lips kissing and feeling his strong body as her passion built up inside her.

Angela was standing on her toes as her face snuggled into his neck, her fingers playfully pinching his earlobes. Her naked body glued to his naked body. Her breasts squashed against his chest with his dick head pushing hard into her body below her heavenly vale. She could feel his chest pounding away against her breasts.

Turning her face upwards, she raised herself further to meet his lips with her lips. Her tongue slowly teasing the outline of his lips. Barry was still frozen in excitement, his arms hanging straight down by his sides. His lips unable to respond to her inviting lips.

Lowering her toes, Angela sensually started moving around him, still holding on to his naked body tightly, as her left breast squeezed around his right arm and trapping it between her breasts and his dick which was until now trapped between their bodies, sprung out and pointing straight out towards me.

She used her elbows to squeeze her breasts together and over his arm briefly. After a moment she continued moving around towards his back as her right breast squeezed past his arm, her nipple rubbing against his skin.

Her hard nipples with the full heavy breast pushed into him. She was now behind him, both breasts pressed hard against his muscular back, her nipples being pushed into his back, with her arms snaking around him.

She started kissing his shoulders and then moving on to kissing his spine, moving downwards, kissing all the way to the end of his spine. She knelt again, this time behind him as her hands felt his buttocks, her fingers exploring all around them.

It was amazing that she had not touched his dick so far other than just checking out its girth at the base of his dick. And Barry had not touched her anywhere with his hands. His lips had not opened in response to her kisses.

He stood transfixed. Unsure of his next move. Angela could sense his predicament. Still kneeling inches behind him, her hands were gripping him by his waist and turning him to face her. His buttock brushed against her face just as she started seeing the emergence of his huge erect dick, slowly moving towards her face.

As he continued turning his erect dick slapped her left cheek just as he completed his turn and came to a stop, his huge dick pressing against her left cheek. It was huge and as Angela moved closer towards his crotch, her left cheek rubbed and massaged the side of his dick.

By now I was on the floor on my back, my hands cupping her butt and lifting her a bit as I slid my head underneath and between her thighs. Obligingly, she opened her legs, her pussy lips exposed and wanting to be sucked again. My lips softly locked on to her pussy and my tongue ever so softly feeling the insides of her soaking wet pussy.

A slight moan escaped her lips as her cheeks rubbed harder against the side of his dick, turning to kiss the base of his big dick. Ecstatic and unable to think coherently, she had lost to her carnal desires. Her tongue licking its way around the base of his thick dick. Her cheek sensually rubbing against his hardness.

As she got underneath his dick, her lips could feel his balls suspended there, her chin pushing past them as her tongue tried to navigate around his dick’s base. Her cheek pressed hard against his bulging dick.

Both of us could now see his dick heave and pulsate in sheer ecstasy. A couple of drops of his pre-cum escaped his dick head and smeared her golden tresses as she rubbed her cheek against his dick.

My hands were moving up towards her breasts as she heaved above me. Her breathing was noticeably heavier. My hands cupped her breasts and I could feel the heat emanate from her hard nipples in my palms. She was scorching hot.

She convulsed to my pinching her nipples. I saw her lips opening up as she started to lick and kiss her way around his huge dick. Her tongue was licking the underside of his dick, her lips trying to give support to his convulsing dick.

Her hands were now moving from his waist. Her fingers gently fondling his balls and then upwards to take a firm grip around the base of his dick, steadying his huge dick as she licked its length. By now her slowly progressing tongue licking the underneath of his dick had reached his big mushroom shaped dick head. She looked upwards to see his eyes closed, relishing the sensual stimulation she was subjecting him to.

SinyMoore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SinyMoore

Her tongue was now feeling his dick head, teasing the eye as a few more drops of his pre-cum emerged from within the confines of his dick. Her tongue playfully spreading his pre-cum around his dick head and tasting it. She liked the way his pre-cum tasted, feeling enamoured and engulfed with wild passion.

I could see her lips open as she moved towards his crotch, taking his dick head into her lip lock. Her tongue excitedly seeking the contours of his vein separating his dick head while her fingers hardened their grip around his dick, pulling his foreskin backwards over and around his big mushroom shaped dick, exposing it fully.

Her tongue probing his now exposed dick head, teasing, probing and arousing him sexually. She could feel the rush of blood through his veins as she playfully teased and licked his dick head with the tip of her tongue while her lips locked around his dick tightly, going back and forth over his dick head and vein.

I could feel Angela’s pace increasing slowly, her lips swallowing more and more of his manhood. She never needed to use her hands to stimulate a dick. Her tongue and lips knew what needed to be done.

As I lay underneath her, sucking her pussy, I kept pace with her rhythmic strokes while she sucked Barry’s huge dick. My tongue probing deeper into her clit, teasing her spot. The feel of my tongue stroking her spot made her squirm over me and she ground her pussy harder onto my mouth, wanted more pleasures for herself.

My hands were massaging her back sensually arousing her, then moving back to her gently swaying breasts over me, her nipples getting a deeper shade of red as she writhed about in sheer ecstasy.

I knew she was about to explode and I was equally sure Barry would not be able to withstand her intense blowjob much longer. But as I couldn’t see his face from where I lay pinned underneath Angela’s hot leaking pussy, I wasn’t sure when he would explode.

I wanted them to get to their climaxes together or as close together as possible. I could feel her on the verge of her climax, so I eased off a bit on her spot. I was trying to look backwards towards Barry’s feet to see for some signs on his imminent ejaculation. I was lucky as I looked backwards just at the right time. I could see his muscles stiffen and see him push his dick deeper into Angela’s willing mouth.

Finally, his hands moved from beside his sides, only to take hold of Angela’s head and slowly guiding her movements over his long hard dick.

Angela liked the feel of his hands holding and guiding her head over his dick. She liked guys who knew where they derived their pleasures most from. And, more importantly, could lead their women to their pleasure spots to maximise the pleasures.  Barry was doing just that. His hands were guiding her head back and forth so that her lips and tongue could give him pleasures exactly where he was most sensitive.

Angela was obliging him to the hilt, tightening her lip lock around his dick head and her tongue flicking harder and harder tasting more pre-cum.

Suddenly Barry got rigid. His hands locking her head, Angela’s lips barely able to hold on to his pulsating dick. He was telling her, ‘I can’t hold on any more’. Knowing Angela, the way I know her, Barry was checking all the boxes of her lovemaking checklist correctly.

Even though she was not averse to swallowing cum, she admired guys who took the effort to let her know beforehand. She would be rewarding Barry for his thoughtfulness.

Looking up, she saw his eyes still closed as he writhed about in sexual ecstasy. Trying his best to prolong the pleasures her lips and tongue had unleashed on his huge dick. Her voice quivered in excitement as she asked him, ‘Barry, do you want to cum in my mouth or on me?’

He responded immediately. His answer was again just one word. His soft answer floated through to our ears. His answer was, ‘Both.’

Angela loved that answer from Barry. She loved to please lovers who knew what they desired and could speak up at the right time.

Her lips locked back around his dick, her tongue lashing out on his dick head, flicking him, making him euphoric with sexual pleasures once again. She was grinding her pussy harder on my face, desperately signalling to me, that I should work more intensely on her pussy.

I was eating her pussy as if possessed in response. I briefly nibbled softly on her pussy lips, only to use my tongue to push harder and harder on her spot.

Barry grabbed Angela’s bobbing head as if his life depended on her. His head was thrown back. He was grunting as his huge dick pulsated in Angela’s lip lock. Her tongue teasing his dick head, awaiting his ejaculation, anticipating a massive load of cum to be unleashed within the confines of her mouth and all over her.

As the thought of massive load being unleashed on her crossed through her mind, Barry’s dick got harder. Angela was now stroking him with her hands too, fast firm strokes on his long dick, the firmness of her grip pulling his foreskin back and forth over his dick head while her lips continued sucking and licking it.

Barry’s efforts to prolong his pleasures failed, as he exploded inside her mouth just as I felt her stiffening. I had timed myself perfectly. Angela climaxed just as Barry ejaculated within the confines of her mouth. The first spurt of warm, thick, white cum splattering on to the back of her mouth.

Angela was engulfed in her own desires as she climaxed, her pussy throbbing against my lips, her juices dripping and leaking. Like I always do, my arms had tightened around her waist to ensure she doesn’t slip away as I loved to see her writhing about on top of me while she climaxed.

But, Angela was not going anywhere today. She was staying put and enjoying herself. Her lips had withdrawn from around his dick head, her head moving backwards, while she held on to his huge pulsating dick, stroking it with her fingers, as it continued spurting load after load of thick white cum on her face, neck and breasts.

The fingers of her left hand playfully felt his balls, encouraging them to spurt more cum on her. She was lost in her own world of sensuality. Her thoughts beginning to now focus around how Barry would fuck her.

Her hips gyrated above my mouth, seeking more pleasures as she was nearing another massive climax. She was moaning softly and between her moans, told me, ‘Honey, please don’t stop.’

Barry’s dick had finally stopped ejaculating but was still hard and big. Angela had it in her mouth, sucking out on it, making sure no drop of cum remained unaccounted!

She was moaning again and as she writhed about in my firm grip, my tongue fired up another wild orgasm within her confines. She was biting onto Barry’s dick, her hands tightening their grip over his length, feeling it hardening again. Her tongue was pushing hard against his hardening dick head even as she sucked hard with all her might trying to extract the last drops of his thick cum.

Angela convulsed and convulsed wildly for ever so long. I had never seen her experience such a wild orgasm ever in our lives together. Shuddering in ecstasy. Unable to rein in her emotions. Tears of pleasure streamed down her face as her lips let go of Barry’s dick, pleading incoherently with me, ‘Honey, please stop. Stop please. I cannot take it anymore.’

I started easing off her pussy, slowly withdrawing my tongue and looked upwards towards her face. She had let go of Barry’s dick. Her head slumped against his dick. Eyes closed. Her arms around Barry’s thighs. Angela my Aphrodite, my goddess of sex, appeared to have surrendered herself to the intense sexual pleasures she had just experienced.

Her cum sprayed body looked so alluring. Her golden tresses were smeared with his cum. Thick streams of white cum were slowly flowing down her beautiful face, her slender neck, her vivacious curves, onwards to her belly.

I slid out from underneath her. I could feel my dick throbbing wildly, desiring the comforts of her pulsating pussy. But, I knew I would have to endure without the pleasures of her pussy for quite some time.

We were unaware of the time. It was past five in the morning and we had not slept for a moment all night. And Barry had not got the chance to explore the confines of her pussy and to experience the pleasures of making love with a vivacious lady like Angela so far.

Getting up from the floor, I took hold of Angela by her shoulders, careful not to touch her where Barry’s cum had splattered on her body and pulled her up to her feet. Barry got to see her cum coated body for the first time.

His eyes lit up and smiling infectiously, he exclaimed, ‘Honey, you look beautiful.’ Angela and I were surprised but not offended. From that moment of time onwards, Barry has stuck with ‘Honey’ for Angela, never taking her name again.

Angela smiled seductively, patted his dick softly and said, ‘Thanks, Barry. Hope you enjoyed yourself while I sucked on you?’

Barry replied, ‘Yes, Honey, I had a great time. In fact, the best time of my life. I couldn’t think of anything else. In fact, nothing coherently, so I simply surrendered myself to you.’

Intervening between them, I reminded Barry he needed to do something about the cum on Angela’s body. Coming into his own, he coolly replied, ‘Honey, how about a cum massage?’ Without waiting for her answer, went around her and stood behind her.

His hands started spreading the cum all over her front. He took special care to massage her breasts and nipples well with cum. Softly kneading them. Pinching her nipples sensuously. There was still a lot of cum to spare and he kept on spreading it to her back and buttocks.

He moved to her front, looking at her admiringly hoping he had spread all the cum evenly when he noticed a few drops around her belly button. He was on his knees in a flash, his fingers spreading the cum over her crotch and over her pussy lips.

Angela quivered on his touch. His fingers had lit another sexual desire in her pulsating pussy. Nonchalantly, Barry swept Angela off her feet into his arms and ignoring her false protestations, carrying her in his arms with relative ease, his lips seeking hers.

Their lips locked into their first sensual kiss, their tongues fighting hungrily to explore each other. Their lips were crushed together, trying to maximise their pleasures. Angela’s arms were now around his neck, as she pulled his head closer and in a tighter embrace.

Barry was walking with my Angela towards our bed, his hard and menacingly big mushroom headed dick swaying to his moves, the motives clear. Angela was on the verge of being impaled with that huge club-like dick. She was anticipating it too as she clung closer to him. Kissing him harder.

Angela wanted to be taken by Barry’s huge virgin dick. Desiring to feel his length inside her pulsating pussy. Feel it stroke her pussy to multiple orgasmic climaxes. Feel his dick spurt its hot load after load inside her confines.

Barry gently laid her on her back in the centre of our round bed, his fingers taking his dick in hand, he playfully pushed his dick head across her pulsating pussy. He was smearing his pussy with her juices, stroking her pussy lips with his huge mushroom shaped dick head as he felt for her opening. His left-hand feeling and probing around her pussy contours.

He was asking Angela, ‘Honey, how do you want if for the first time with me?’ Wow, he was growing in confidence, but importantly, he wasn’t being rude. Just nice and polite, wishing to know her desires or preferences.

Angela was gushing gleefully in anticipation. She replied, ‘Barry, you can have me any way" you wish. You remember my hubby told me to do whatever you wish and for as long as you wish. I won’t go against his wishes.’

Just as she stopped speaking, Barry still standing next to the bed pushed his dick hard against her willing pussy, impaling himself all the way into her warm and moist confines. Angela was shrieking gleefully, the initial pain of his big dick impaling her in one swift motion overwhelmed by intense sensual pleasures his big dick was releasing within her confines.

Her pelvic muscles contracting around his thickness, trying to accommodate his manhood, as he continued to ram her with powerful stroke after stroke. Her breasts were bouncing around to his rhythmic strokes. Her nipples pointing into his face.

Her legs were wound around his back. His crotch smashing into her crotch. Angela was being fucked hard. The intensity was bewildering. Stroke after stroke. She was already moaning in pleasure.

I was behind her bobbing head and I leaned down on her face, my lips were seeking hers. She opened her eyes and saw me coming to kiss her. She was asking, ‘Honey, you are enjoying yourself?’ and I replied in the affirmative.

She continued, ‘Thanks for having let me have the freedom. Today, I can understand fully whatever you had been suggesting all this while…’ Her voice trailing away as my lips locked on to hers, kissing her with incredible passion. My hands were grabbing her wildly swaying breasts.

In my excitement, I was pinching her nipples very hard (something very unlike me). But, she was not complaining. She was lost in the carnal storm brewing within her confines. Barry was going faster and stronger with every stroke. We could figure out he was about to ejaculate again. This time inside her hot pussy.

Barry was grunting hard and Angela was writhing about while being kissed by me. I could feel her orgasm coming but I could also see Barry, trying to control his own orgasm, and he was failing miserably in his efforts.

His plunges got erratic but harder. He was smashing into my Angela. His orgasm imminent. His body stiffening up, as his dick erupted like a volcano inside Angela. Warm cum gushing into her, deep into her.

Angela’s arms went around me. Pulling me closer and tighter, our lips crushed under the pressure, our tongues seeking pleasure. Her pelvic muscles started to quiver, her body twitching uncontrollably with sensual spasms, her stomach contracting as she was trying to hold on with her orgasm.

But, Barry was spewing hot cum deep inside her and his strokes were coming fast and hard, rocking her towards another massive orgasmic climax.

Her legs wound up around his back, trying to pull him even deeper inside her while she sought my lips harder. She was moaning in sheer pleasure, her eyes moistening as she violently convulsed into another orgasm.

Her vice-like grip around my neck got stronger and her legs had got Barry bending forward over her, his lips seeking her nipples in wild frenzy. His hands cupping her breasts, fondling and kneading them wildly, not noticing the bruises left behind on her breasts by the hard kneading of her voluptuous breasts in his excitement filled frenzy.

My hands had wandered down her body, my fingers tracing the contours of her pussy while Barry continued ramming her.

I could feel Barry slowing down and getting spent. Angela’s left hand joined my hands playfully touching her pussy while still impaled by Barry, her right hand held on to my hard dick, wanting me to enter her dripping pussy.

Our lips parted, and Angela whispered, ‘Honey take me, I want you desperately.’ As I straightened up, Barry collapsed over Angela, his lips locking onto hers as he kissed her hard. She was responding with equal zeal, her tongue locking with his as they launched into their first sexually charged kiss.

His hands seeking her body, grabbing her sore breasts, pinching her nipples while still impaling her with his somewhat smaller and softer dick but, more importantly, a slowly rehardening dick. His dick was recuperating fast.

Underneath him, Angela could feel his dick regaining its hardness inside her pussy, its increasing girth pushing against the confines of her pussy. Loving what she felt within in impaled pussy, she was feeling her way around his body, her arms wrapped around him, her hands exploring and feeling his muscular body.

She was trying to roll him over onto his back, pushing from underneath him. Getting the hint, his arms went around her shoulders and flipped to his back, carrying Angela in his arm lock, still impaled with his dick.

Angela sat upright, straddling Barry. His hands grabbing her breasts hard, feeling their softness with soft squeezes, playfully pushing them together, or pulling them apart to lustfully look at her heavenly vale or pinching her nipples, pulling them and teasing them, still not realizing how badly he had scarred her breasts.

But, Angela was not complaining. Even the pain from his firm kneading seemed so sensual. So stimulating. So satisfying.

She was slowly raising herself over and above his dick, freeing her pulsating pussy from his massive dick, moving backwards over his spread legs, careful not to let her pussy rub against him.

As her breast neared his dick, she carefully wedged his dick between her breasts, swaying her breasts sensually against his manhood, smearing them with their cum. Soon she was rising higher over his dick, pushing one nipple at a time to rub against his huge mushroom shaped dick head, smearing her nipples with their cum while Barry lay underneath her revelling in the pleasures she was giving him.

Angela started moving backwards again, making sure her breasts and nipples smeared with their cum and her pussy did not touch anything on the way only to stop again as her face was right above his dick. She looked on lovingly on his dick, reliving the ecstasy filled moments she had just experienced vividly.

She stopped moving backwards, turned around and lay down on her back, between his legs, her head resting on his crotch, her face rubbing against his huge dick. As her lips lovingly snuggled against his dick, she made eye contact with me and said, ‘Take me, Honey.’ Saying that, she turned her face and took his dick into her mouth, her lips locked around his dick head and her tongue stroking hard.

I was by her side and lowered my face on her breasts, softly kissing the scars on them, licking their cum off her curves, her nipples seemed so tantalizingly tasty. Licking my Aphrodite clean of their cum was like eating something aphrodisiac. I wanted more and moved lower on her sensual body, between her legs and locked my lips around her pussy.

She smelled amazingly heavenly. She tasted even better. Passion ignited within me with every stroke of my tongue as I dug deeper and deeper into her pussy.

My dick was swollen stiff with desire, willing me to plunge within the confines of Angela’s inviting pussy. Even though my lips desired more of her pussy, the urge to penetrate her inviting confines with my dick was stronger.

Giving in to my urges, I slowly pushed it in, feeling the familiar, welcoming grip of her pussy lips and her warm, pulsating pussy so inviting. As I plunged deeper into her confines, her pelvic muscles fought to surround my dick. It felt so heavenly as I started rocking into her, harder and deeper with every new stroke.

Angela was moaning with the pleasures she was receiving. Her tongue unleashed sexual gratification on Barry’s dick, her lips rocking on his full length.

Seeing Angela sucking Barry’s dick, sparked something in me. I wanted to be sucked by those sexy lips. My rocking movements slowing, and I withdrew myself from her pussy. She was looking at me perplexed, still sucking his dick hard, as I climbed up the bed, standing up, straddling them.

Bending down, I took her by her shoulder, pulling her up. Barry’s dick slipped out of her mouth. As I guided her pussy over his dick, I took hold of his dick with one hand and impaled her on his dick. She slid downwards onto Barry, taking his dick deeper into her pussy. She was in the reverse cowgirl position and straightening up, I slid my dick into her mouth.

She started rocking Barry and sucking my dick. My hands guiding her head, making her lips give me pleasures that I relished. I, Angela and Barry were lost in our combined quest of sexual satiation and time was lost upon us.

It was well into the morning, almost 9 am; the sun was well over the horizon with clear blue skies. I was just about to cum being sucked by Angela. I looked down to see that both were moments away from their own climaxes as they were trying to prolong their pleasures in the hope that I too would cum along with them.

My hands took a firmer grip on Angela’s head, my fingers entwined in her golden tresses, softly pulling at them, signalling to Angela that I was very near to ejaculating.

Within moments, the three of us were experiencing our individual climaxes. Barry lay spent pinned underneath Angela. Angela’s face nestled in my groin, her body slumped against my legs, as I stood in front of her, supporting myself by holding her shoulders.

No one spoke a word as we silently savoured those moments of sexual bliss, hoping against hope for time to stand still. We were lost in the tranquillity of the new day emerging upon us, opening new vistas to pleasure ourselves.

I slowly lowered myself on to the bed, pulling Angela with me into my arms, her back against my chest. She turned her head seeking my lips and we locked into one long kiss, our lips seeking solace in our proximity. My hands held her breasts softly.

Angela was pulling Barry closer to us even as we kissed lovingly, and he nestled in against her, our lips parted, and she reached for his lips and launched into one long slow kiss with him. A long loving kiss, welcoming Barry into our own very private world of sexual satiation. I released her right breast and offered it to Barry who took it in his hand.

Our legs got together, intertwining into one bunch as the three of us snuggled into each other. Sexually spent. Sexually satiated. A new chapter of sexual entitlement dawning upon us. The promise of many more pleasure filled moments beckoning us

Soon we were lulled into sexually contented sleep… as we dreamt about our combined future!

 

We (HsssH and HotSexySonia) would love to get your feedback or comments on our stories out here on Lush Stories. Your opinion and suggestions can help us be better writers. Also, open to chatting when we are online. Thanks in advance.

Published 
Written by hsssh
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments