Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Sweet Slave Pt. 3

"Ruby finally hooks up with Robert."

26
6 Comments 6
13.5k Views 13.5k
6.0k words 6.0k words

One would think that I’d be satisfied with the abundant amount of cum that Laurence has given me for the past two days, but it obviously isn’t enough as I squirm on the chair at work. I fantasize about him binding my small wrists together while he stuffs his cock down my throat as I have a little plug teasing my tight, virgin ass. I imagine his thick, long cock deep inside of my ass and I have to dig my nails into my thighs to bring me back to the present.

Laurence is busy with clients all day long so I don’t even get to see him during lunch. I get a foreboding sensation that I won’t be able to see him even after work ends at five, and sure enough, when I pass by his office I still sense him behind the closed door, obsessively working away. I don’t want anyone at work to suspect our relationship, especially since it’s kink related, so I continue to walk down the hall without even saying goodbye to him.

I’m about to walk down the long hallway when I hear my name being called behind me. When I turn around and see Robert walking toward me, I immediately swoon as my gaze unconsciously falters to his crotch.

“Hey,” he cheerily says. “I was hoping to catch you before you left. Would you like to share some drinks with me at my favorite pub?”

I find myself blushing as I fight the struggle to divert my gaze from between his legs. He notices me staring and grins, which forces me to shiver in absolute longing. “That sounds lovely. Let me just check with Laurence first, okay?”

He smiles and nods. “Of course.”

I turn around and knock on Laurence’s door. When he answers the door with his immaculate ivory dress shirt and rolled up sleeves that showcase his lean, strong arms, I find myself staring at him in a momentary daze. I can’t believe that I’m sleeping with this beautiful man, I think to myself as I lose my train of thought. His tired, weary eyes brighten up the moment he sets his gaze on me and my stomach flutters with excitement in response.

“Hello, Sir,” I shyly say as I meet his heady gaze. “I’m sorry to interrupt you. I just wanted to make sure…is it okay if I go out for a drink with Robert?”

He smirks as he takes a step toward me and gently caresses my soft cheek, forcing a sharp gasp from me. “Of course it is. You are free to do as you please, my sweet girl. I trust Robert to keep you safe and take proper care of you. In more ways than one.”

I feel the crimson seep into my pale cheeks even more. “Thank you, Sir. I just wanted to make sure that it was okay.”

“It is. Under one condition.”

I avidly stare at him. “Of course.”

Excitement flashes in his emerald eyes as he says, “He has to record you as you choke on his cock. And then he has to send the video to me.”

My nipples immediately harden upon hearing his kinky words. “You’re giving me permission…to orally pleasure him without you present, Sir?”

“Yes, my sweet. I trust you enough to know that you won’t do anything more. Remember, your tight, perfect pussy belongs to me. That’s my only rule.”

“And he can’t have my ass, Sir,” I whisper as I take a bold step toward him and eagerly rub him through his slacks. “That belongs to you, too, for the time being. No one has ever fucked my ass and I want you to be my first.”

He groans and I take my hand away before he hardens underneath my touch. “You little minx. I already bought your little plug. I want to see it inside of you as I fuck that pussy again and fill it up with my warm, thick cum. I’ll have a vibrator on your little clit and have you drench my cock in your squirt.”

“You’re torturing me, Sir,” I meekly say as I clench my legs together. “I want you so bad.”

“I should have you suck him off in front of me right now.” He sighs. “I wish I could watch that. But unfortunately, I need to get back to work. There is just too much to do with this case.”

I nod. “I understand, Sir. I won’t disappoint you.”

He winks at me. “I know you won’t, my sweet.”

***

Outside of work, Robert is much quieter and calm than his usual busybody work self. To my surprise, he is very gentle and sensual; he can’t stop caressing my wrist, arm, and thigh as he talks to me about his future goals. How he wants to start his own firm one day. How he loves helping people out that are in complicated legal situations that other attorneys shy away from.

But it’s clear that as the more liquor we drink, the visceral connection between us becomes more erotically charged. After two whiskey sours, I find myself yearning to be on my knees in front of him as I worship him for as long as he desires. He senses it, too, because after we finish our second cocktail, he pays for our drinks and lends me his arm to lead us toward his apartment, which is in a beautiful high rise building next to the river. As soon as we are in the privacy of his apartment, we literally lunge at each other and start making out as if the world were ending. I moan as he growls into my mouth and I feel his tongue delve into my mouth as his roaming hands wander down to my breasts that are aching for his touch. Lust consumes my entire being as I kiss him passionately without abandon and hungrily savor his fit, toned body underneath his elegant, tailored suit. I gasp as I feel his impressive length underneath the smooth fabric and he shudders uncontrollably underneath my touch.

“I am so sensitive, Ruby,” he whispers into my ear. “I’ve been so hard all day fantasizing about your soft lips wrapped around my cock. I’ve been leaking pre-cum all day.”

“I need your cock,” I ardently whisper as I rub him earnestly. “I want it so bad.”

“It’s all yours.”

I quickly kneel before him and eagerly look up at him as I unbuckle him and unbutton his fly and pull down his zipper. I kiss his huge, throbbing cock underneath his boxers and he tenses as he intently gazes down at me. I suddenly remember of Lawrence’s condition and I smile as more arousal floods my folds.

“Laurence said you have to record me as I suck your cock,” I say.

“Fuck,” he says as he threads his fingers through my long hair. “I don’t know if I can do that. My hands will be too shaky.”

“Maybe if you sit down on the couch?”

He nods. “That sounds like a much better idea.”

I smile as I crawl over to the couch and wait for him to sit down with me. Once he places a blanket down on the black leather couch and sits down on it, he pulls down his pants and boxers to reveal his huge, thick cock that goes all the way past his belly button. If I had to guess how long he is, I’d have to say he’s easily ten inches and as thick as my wrist. I find myself entranced by his impressive, beautiful cock and I shiver when I imagine myself riding him; he would probably make me squirt harder than I ever have with the way his cock curves perfectly.

“Your cock is so beautiful,” I whisper as I tenderly caress his throbbing length. “It will fill my throat so perfectly.”

He moans as I close my eyes and kiss the base of his cock. I inhale his masculine, divine scent and I make sure to slowly kiss my way up his throbbing length until I finally reach the thick, velvety head, which has a large drop of pre-cum accumulated on the tip. I open my eyes and make sure to gaze up at him as I flicker my wet tongue against the slit of his cock; seeing his delicious expression of pure pleasure sends a thrill of exhilaration right through my core. His pre-cum tastes delicious and divine, but I need more.

“I want to suck your cock all night,” I say to him as I continue gazing up at him and bring my right hand to his heavy, smooth balls. “Will you let me?”

“Fuck.” He shudders underneath me as his shaky hand caresses my soft, pale cheek. “I’ve never met a girl like you, Ruby. You are so perfect.”

I suddenly remember about Laurence’s request and I smile at Robert before saying, “You have your phone with you?”

“Oh, yeah. In my right-hand pocket.”

I take out his phone and pass it to him and patiently wait for him to set up the recording. Once he turns on the camera and nods at me to continue, I moan and wrap my pink, soft lips around the bulbous head of his huge cock and flicker my tongue against the sensitive skin, which forces him to thrust his hips upward and bring his left hand to my hair, where his fingers lightly tug at the soft strands. I’m so voraciously hungry that I want to feel him down my throat already, so I start taking him in my throat inch by exquisite inch. I don’t know how it’s possible, but I manage to take him all the way down my hungry throat, and even though I gag and my body involuntarily jerks away, I keep him in my throat for a long second before I slip him out of my mouth and gasp for air. He shivers and lightly caresses my forehead.

“Are you okay, Ruby?” he asks in concern as I feel his body tense underneath me. “I don’t want to hurt you.”

His genuine kindness turns me on even more and I eagerly take his cock down my throat again, loving the way he squirms underneath me and the tiny moans that escape him as I lather his huge cock in my warm, slick saliva. I imagine Laurence watching me worship Robert as he calls me his little cock whore and that just sends more insatiable lust throughout my entire core. I repeatedly gag on Robert’s cock and make sure to be as loud and passionate as possible; the slurping, wet sounds of me worshiping him echo throughout the silent living room and with every erotic minute that passes by, I can feel Robert get closer and closer to release.

“Don’t stop, Ruby,” he hisses as his hips grind up against me. “Please don’t stop. It feels so fucking good.”

I love how vocal he is, just like Laurence, and how he praises me with his words. With my drool dripping down my face and my panties soaked in absolute arousal, I feel like I’m going to come myself by merely worshiping him. I open my eyes and look up at the camera with a possessed expression as I pop him out of my mouth and eagerly suckle on his huge, heavy balls before I wrap my right hand around his beautiful cock and jerk him off. I suck on his right testicle and use my warm, wet saliva as lubrication to passionately stroke him. The slippery, wet sounds of me sucking his testicle and jerking him off are apparently too much for him because he tenses underneath me before a violent shudder claims his body.

“Ruby, I’m going to come,” he whispers in a shaky tone.

I know that Laurence would love to see Robert shoot his thick load of cum directly in my mouth, so I quickly pull my mouth away and open it widely in anticipation of his orgasm. His thighs uncontrollably shake and a sharp gasp escapes him before his cock jerks in my hand and he starts coming directly into my mouth. I make sure to look into the camera as Robert’s thick, warm and sweet cum lands on my long tongue. Jet after jet of his delicious cum spurts out of him until it is too much and I’m forced to swallow his sweet seed. I smile into the camera as I feel his warm, thick cum trickle down my throat.

“So fucking delicious,” I murmur once all of it has gone down my throat. “I love being a cock whore for you, Master.”

“Fuck, that’s hot,” Robert whispers as he tenderly caresses the corner of my mouth. “You’re so beautiful, Ruby. Do you want more cum?”

My eyes widen and a primal shiver overtakes my body. “I would love that, baby.”

“Mm. I can give you more. Maybe you can touch yourself while you suck the head of my cock and I stroke myself. I would come even harder than before.”

I moan and quickly lift my skirt up to reveal my white cotton panties. If only he could see how damp they are with arousal for him. I hastily take off my underwear and bring my right hand to my soaking wet folds to touch myself and to my complete shock, I find myself already on the cusp of orgasm. When I wrap my hungry mouth around the throbbing, velvety head of his pulsating cock, I start thrashing against my finger like a wanton in heat. Robert wraps his right hand around the base of his thick cock and starts jerking himself off as raw, blinding pleasure encapsulates us both. The blissful eroticism is too much and after only a minute of fucking myself with my hand, I feel the familiar tightening of my womb and my entire petite body tightening in warning. I feel like screaming in iridescent ecstasy when my finger rubs my G-spot and I squirt like I never have before. I continue slurping on his beautiful cock even though tremors possess my body and I ride out the orgasm as cum drips down my legs and onto the floor.

“My God,” Robert huskily whispers as his hand quickens its pace. “I wish I could feel that pussy squirt all over my cock. And all over my chest. And down my throat. Squirt again for me, Ruby. Please.”

His words send me over the edge once again, and this time more cum gushes out of me until there is a huge puddle on the floor. Robert hisses and his body tenses as he grabs hold of my chin, forcing me to look up at him. Seeing the delirious, unrestrained lust in his beautiful bright eyes sends another tremor through my body and I whimper as I gaze into the camera and think of Laurence.

“Master,” I whisper before I moan and start to tremble uncontrollably. “I love being your cumslut.”

Ripples of pleasure course through me as I succumb to my third orgasm, which triggers his second one. My cum gushes out of me for a good five seconds as Robert’s own cum decorates my face. He wasn’t lying when he said that even more cum would gush out because I swear he comes even harder than before, covering me in his delicious, sweet seed.

***

“You sexy fucking slut. I think I came a little from watching that.”

Laurence’s voice sends a tremor down my spine as I stretch out on my bed and I envision him avidly watching the video that Robert took for him a few hours ago. It’s nearly midnight and even though he must be exhausted from work, he still sounds so excited and turned on from the video. Which only triggers my unquenchable lust as well.

“I wish you were here on my bed, bouncing on my cock, squirting all over it.” He growls. “I think I may just tell my little slave to come over so that I can fill up that slutty little pussy with warm cum. You just can’t get enough cum, can you?”

If another man were talking to me like this, I would never speak to him again. But it feels so right and sexy with Laurence. “I love being your cumslut, Sir.”

“Mm. I loved hearing you say that in the video. Looking into the camera and addressing me as you worshiped his cock. You are a such a good girl in every way.”

I smile. “Thank you, Sir.”

“Is my little cock whore thirsty for more cum?”

“I’m always thirsty for your cum, Sir,” I say breathlessly.

He chuckles. “Then come over to my apartment. But I’m warning you. I won’t be gentle.”

My heart does a summersault upon hearing his promising words. “Sir, you can fuck me as hard as you want. I’m your little whore to ravage and use.”

“I feel like my cock is going to rip through my pants. Please come over now, Ruby. I will patiently wait for you.”

Twenty minutes later, I find myself outside of Laurence’s apartment door, wearing nothing underneath my long, black jacket save for my black heels. He opens the door and looks at me with so much delicious lust and eroticism swimming in his green eyes that I am momentarily blinded by the thick wave of arousal that settles on my body, rendering me immobile for a moment. I can tell that he’s showered because of his damp hair and even though he’s only wearing a black simple T-shirt and grey sweatpants, he still looks so deliciously sexy to me. He doesn’t say a word as he closes the door shut and wraps a hand around my pale neck, adding light pressure to my airway. I stare at him in complete surrender as his intent gaze roams my face.

LauraGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraGarcia

“You love being a little cock whore for me, don’t you?” he whispers in a low tone. “It makes you dripping wet to suck cock and swallow cum. I should set up a gangbang for you and have men fuck your throat while I put a blindfold on you. I bet you’d squirt so hard from that. Wouldn’t you, my little slut?”

A muffled whimper escapes me. “Yes, Sir. I would love that.”

“Good girl. I’m going to take you to my room. I have a surprise for you.”

I eagerly follow him to his bedroom, where he has the light already turned on. When I see Robert sitting on the bed wearing nothing but his black boxers, I feel my stomach flutter in surprise and ardent lust. Laurence walks up behind me and grazes the nape of my neck with his lips, which sends tendrils of arousal straight to my womb.

“I brought up the idea of us fucking your tight little pussy at the same time,” Laurence whispers into my ear. “But Robert declined, saying that he doesn’t want to hurt you. So that is why I am letting you fuck him.”

I stare at Robert for a full few moments while he gazes at me intently with desire and longing in his beautiful eyes. I thought he looked amazing with his custom tailored suit on but it’s no match for his sculpted, fit body that is driving me insane with simmering lust. Despite the tantalizing image of Robert stretched out on the bed, I quickly turn around and face Laurence. I look deeply into his eyes and stare at him for what feels like minutes until I can find my voice.

“Sir,” I cautiously say. “I thought you said that wasn’t allowed.”

He smiles gently at me. “I know. But I have to admit, a man has his exceptions. Especially when it comes to his beautiful slave squirting bucket loads of cum all over his colleague’s cock.”

I shiver at the tempting image of me gushing over all Robert’s cock as I ride him and my knees buckle. “You want me to fuck him, Sir?”

“Yes. I want to see you screaming and convulsing in absolute pleasure. You’re such a good girl to me. Why shouldn’t I be good to you, then?”

A deep crimson shade floods my cheeks. “What if I…make a mess on your bed, Sir?”

“I have a waterproof mattress cover. And the covers can be washed. Now.” He tenderly kisses the nape of my neck, making me gasp. “Take off your jacket and your clothes and join Robert on the bed. I will quietly watch.”

I feel frozen in place as Laurence walks away from me and sits on the elegant wooden chair by the window. I set my attention back to Robert and he smiles at me as I try to ascertain the situation. So my Master wants to fuck me at the same time as Robert but Robert declined because of his impressive length and girth. While the thought of having two cocks inside at the same time would turn off most women, I find myself enthralled by the idea. Two beautiful cocks sliding in and out of me would surely make me come at least five times in a row.

But for now, I have to focus on Robert. So I do. After I unbutton my light jacket and slip it off, I place it in the corner of the bed and gulp as I slowly walk toward Robert, feeling self-conscious as I walk toward him completely nude. My high heels click against the tiled floor and my self-doubt evaporates when I realize that both Laurence and Robert are staring at me in complete longing. It doesn’t matter that I don’t have a six-pack or that I have soft curves; they seem to prefer that as I join Robert on the bed.

“Sexy, beautiful girl,” he says as I shyly approach him on the mattress. “You’re stunning.”

A deep crimson blush flushes my cheeks as I nervously take off my heels. “Thank you, Robert.”

“Don’t be shy. Here. Let me get you comfortable.”

He cradles my face with his strong hands and tenderly kisses me, which forces my tense posture to relax. I kiss him back earnestly, making sure to intertwine my tongue with his as my hand wanders down to his erection that is straining against the fabric of his boxers. It doesn’t take me long shed my initial shyness and it’s like we are drunk again at his apartment, passionately making out and groping each other. Robert and I have such chemistry; I definitely wouldn’t be able to do this with just any random man. After a few minutes of heavy kissing and fondling, I straddle him and rub my bare wet labia against his erection. He groans and wraps his hands around my waist as I grind myself against him. I’m rubbing my clit against the swollen, fat head of his cock when he lowers his mouth to my right nipple, where he licks the hardened nub before placing his lips around it to gently suckle on it. I gasp and thrust against him even harder.

“I want you to ride my face until you gush down my throat,” he says.

I quickly look over at Laurence and feel my womb clench when I see him staring at me intently as he slowly rubs himself through his sweatpants. He grins and nods at me, and I can’t lie, the thought of riding Robert’s face almost makes me come right there.

“Okay,” I say in a shaky whisper as I carefully make my way up his toned, fit body. “So much is going to come out, though.”

“Good,” he eagerly says. “I will swallow every drop of it.”

I carefully straddle his face and position my wet labia over his mouth. When I feel his warm, wet tongue slide up my hot slit, I gasp and involuntarily thrust against him. Feeling his succulent tongue on my wet folds has me shaking already, and when I glance over at Laurence, I shudder again when I see his heady gaze focused on me as he rubs his erection.

“Keep staring at me as you ride his mouth, my sexy little slut,” he whispers in a low raspy tone. “Don’t take your gaze off mine.”

I do exactly as I’m told, making sure to not stray my gaze away from Laurence’s handsome face as I fuck Robert’s succulent tongue. Even though I’m tempted to close my eyes and tilt my head back, I don’t dare disobey my Sir’s orders. With every minute that passes, I feel my womb tightening more and more until I am gripping the sheets for support and my entire body is brimming with euphoria.

“Come for me, my little fuck doll,” Laurence whispers as he sits on the edge of the chair. “Squirt your cum down his throat. Don’t hold back.”

I scream as Robert’s tongue rubs my G-spot at the right angle, which sends a thick stream of cum down his eagerly awaiting throat. Despite the raw pleasure ripping through my entire body, I don’t stop thrusting against Robert’s mouth, and I don’t dare to divert my gaze from Laurence’s face that is filled with simmering eroticism toward me.

“Good girl.” He rubs himself through his pants and nods. “Come again. Flood his mouth with your sweet cum.”

A sharp gasp escapes me as I fuck Robert’s tongue and squirt for a second time, filling his mouth with more of my cum. I get the urge to kiss him deeply, wanting to taste my own cum on his lips and tongue, so I pull away from him and rub my sopping wet folds against his thick, long erection to suckle on his lower lip. He groans and eagerly kisses me back, allowing me to taste my own sweet cum. It seems to turn him on immensely that I am tasting myself on his mouth, and when I wander my hand down to the waistband of his boxers and pull them down, he breaks the kiss to take them off completely in excitement.

“Squirt all over my cock and all over my chest, beautiful girl,” he says. “I want it all. Just focus on your pleasure.”

Robert’s sensuous words send a thrill of exhilaration through my petite body. I’ve never had such a big, thick cock inside of me, but he is patient and gentle as he guides his cock inside of my tight opening. I gasp as I feel the head of his swollen cock slip inside of me and I take him in inch by inch until he is all the way inside of me. I feel the perfect curve of his cock rubbing my G-spot already and I whimper as I begin to greedily grind against him.

“Oh my God,” I whisper with a shaky breath. “You feel so good inside of me, Robert.”

“Yes, ride my cock. Ride it as hard as you want.”

I look over at Laurence and I moan when I see his intent gaze boring into me. I find myself wanting to suck his cock as I ride Robert, or have him fuck my tight, virgin ass. Just the mere thought of having two cocks to fuck and pleasure has me shuddering all over and riding Robert’s cock so hard. He brings his hands up to my bare breasts and gently squeezes them as his fingers graze over the taut nipples. Even though I try my best to sustain the pleasure, it is too much for me and I find myself on the cusp of orgasm yet again. Robert senses my imminent release because he grabs hold of my hips and looks deeply into my eyes with pure anticipation and excitement.

“Yes, come all over my cock,” he urgently whispers. “Drench me in your cum. Give it to me, Ruby.”

His words trigger my orgasm, forcing a tiny scream of pleasure to escape me as I gush all over his beautiful cock. My cum drenches his entire torso, spilling down to his toned chest and even reaching his neck. He groans and thrusts into me when I lower myself to his chest to lick away at my spilled cum.

“Give me more,” he breathlessly says.

I’m about to start riding him when I realize that Laurence is standing by the bed, completely naked while he strokes his thick, hard shaft. Just the mere image of him stroking his beautiful cock so close to me almost sends me over the edge again. Laurence surprises me when he abruptly grabs several strands of my hair and pulls on it rather roughly before he begins to jerk himself off even faster.

“After you come on him again, you’re going to get on your knees and he’s going to wreck your little pussy so good as I fuck that little whore mouth. Do you like the sound of that, my little slut? Two cocks fucking you, using you, making you our little personal cum bucket?”

“Oh my God.” I whimper and start slamming down on Robert’s huge cock. “Fuck, Master. I need that!”

The mental image that he just painted sends me over the edge immediately. The pleasure is too much and the sexy, wet sounds of my sopping cunt milking Robert’s cock forces even more cum out of me. There is so much cum that squirts out that it even sprays Robert’s face. My legs feel like jelly as I feel my cunt convulse around Robert’s cock. My entire body and core are brimming with insatiable lust as I whimper and fight the urge to pass out from mere exhaustion. But even though my body is exhausted, my voracious nymph side wants and demands more.

“Get on the bed on all fours,” Laurence orders.

I quickly do as I’m told. I carefully get off Robert and place my hands and knees on the mattress. I’ve never been with two men at the same time, and a flash of anxiety flutters through me before I feel Laurence’s hands on my face, which forces me to divert my attention to him.

“Do you want to back out of this?” he gently asks.

A few seconds pass before I shake my head and smile exuberantly at him. “No, Sir. I want the both of you to ravage me. I know that I’m safe.”

He smiles and nods. “All right, my sweet.”

“Ruby, I won’t last long if I am fucking you in this position,” Robert meekly says. “Am I allowed to come inside of you?”

I love the way that he asks me directly instead of asking Laurence. “No. That’s only allowed for my Master.”

“It’s okay, my sweet,” Laurence says as he gently rubs the head of his cock against my parted lips. “He can come inside of you if you desire that.”

“Oh.” I find myself speechless for a moment before I say, “Fill up my little pussy with your warm cum, Robert. Please.”

Robert moans as he slowly glides his cock inside of me again. I close my eyes and eagerly wrap my lips around Laurence’s cock and begin to suckle the fat head, making sure to lavish him in my warm, wet spit. I’m so turned on and soaking wet that I don’t feel any pain as Robert slides inside of me all of the way. I suckle Laurence’s cockhead before I flicker my tongue against the hot slit and drool all over his cock. He hisses in approval as he places his hands on my head and guides my cock further down my hungry throat.

“You’re so tight and wet,” Robert whispers as he tentatively thrusts into me. “I don’t want to hurt you.”

“You won’t hurt her,” Laurence says. “She’s a good girl and takes cock so well.”

If my mouth weren’t filled with his cock, I’d thank him for his kind words, but that’s impossible to do with him halfway down my throat. Despite the urge to gag on Laurence’s cock and thrust backward onto Robert, I stay still like a good girl, wanting them to use me for their sole pleasure. With his hands on my waist, Robert starts to slowly thrust in and out of my tight, wet cunt as Laurence slowly starts to fuck my mouth. I moan and shiver at how delicious it feels to service two beautiful cocks at the same time. When I look up at Laurence’s smoldering expression of unrestrained lust, I pop him out of my mouth and gaze up at him in complete surrender.

“Please be rough with me, Sir,” I eagerly say. “I want you to use me and own me.”

I feel his hesitation dissipate as he firmly grabs hold of my head and starts to throat fuck me so hard, which sends my warm, slick spit everywhere; it spills down my chin and all the way down to his heavy balls, which I cradle with one hand while he throat fucks me. My hips have a mind of their own as they thrust back against Robert earnestly, which forces a groan out of him. He grips my hips harder and I gasp as he starts fucking me with hard, quick thrusts that have my breasts swaying and my core thrumming in arousal. His heavy balls are slapping my clit and I’m covered in a sheen of slick sweat; all I can focus on is giving pure pleasure to these two handsome men that are fucking me and owning me like I’ve never experienced before.

“Such a good fuck toy,” Laurence whispers as he roughly pulls on my hair. “Taking two cocks at once. You love being our little cock whore, don’t you?”

My response is to gag on Laurence’s cock and grind against Robert even more. I don’t know how long we linger in that plane of pure ecstasy where the entire world around us fades and we can only focus on our primal fucking, so decadent and blissful. When Laurence’s hands start to tremble in my hair, I know that he is so very close to orgasm. I want his delicious cum to spurt down my throat, so I force his cock all the way down my throat and keep it there until he gasps and finally comes. His warm, sweet, decadent seed gushes down my throat, and I don’t dare to pull away until the last thick jet of cum has spilled down my throat. Robert moans behind me and his hands violently tremble on my waist before he hisses and digs his fingernails into my bare skin.

“Fill up my pussy with your warm, thick cum, Robert,” I say. “Please.”

He gasps and says, “Fuck…Ruby, I’m coming.”

I moan as I feel his cock twitch in my tight, wet pussy and his thick ropes of cum fill my eagerly awaiting womb. So much comes out of him, even more than earlier before, and he shudders in complete erotic pleasure as the last strands of cum pump out of his beautiful cock and spill inside of me.

“Good girl,” Laurence says as he kisses my forehead. “I’m so proud of you."

Published 
Written by LawrenceLover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments