Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

MF4M

"A young man enjoyed a short intense experience with a couple"

9
6 Comments 6
11.0k Views 11.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words

The personals ad was simple but exactly what I was looking for.  It was a couple looking for a man, a guy was looking for another guy to seduce his wife.  The catch was that he was going to be there.  After quite a bit of back and forth, he assured me that his wife was dying for this and they had been talking about it forever.  In the pictures he sent me of her she was smoldering, a well proportioned, sexy beauty that looked very much younger than her stated forty years old.  We set up a time and place, and I was there waiting, arriving early for some social lubrication.

When they walked in she was at least three times hotter than her pictures.  She looked about thirty and was dressed to kill, wearing a very classy dress, heels, and diamonds almost everywhere you could put them.  Her dirty blonde hair was in one of those double Dutch braids.  I was surprised the music didn’t stop as she sat at the bar, half the conversations seemed to as almost everyone turned to look at her.  Her husband must bask in this wherever they go.  As we had planned, I went and sat beside her opposite her husband.  

“Hi there, aren’t you beautiful, I'm Alex.”  I extended my hand, and she shook it tentatively, quickly glancing at her husband.  

“Sarah, nice to meet you.”

Her husband had given me some tips but I couldn’t seem to recall a lot, her beauty had really knocked me for a loop.  The thought of fucking her later, to be precise.  

“What brings you here so late in the evening?”

“Oh, I wanted to go home after dinner out, but Jason here wanted to take me someplace to ‘show me off' as he put it.  Jason, this is Alex.”

“Good evening sir, your wife is very beautiful.” 

“Nice to meet you,” Jason said.  “See honey, it's working already.”

We had agreed that I should just ignore his presence, and he would do what he could from the back end to persuade her to accept my flirtations and when it got to it, propositions.

“Well I must tell you, Sarah, if I had a woman like you I would do the same thing.  Maybe even a little more.”  I was proud of my forwardness, and remember wishing I could be more like this when there was no assist.  She glanced at Jason a second time, who was boldly staring at the striking bartender like his wife didn’t even exist.  I could tell this annoyed her.  I know it used to annoy my ex.  

“What do you mean by ‘a little more'?” She asked, looking at me intently while sipping her wine. 

I swallowed. It was very early in the conversation, but also a good opportunity to move things along.

“Well, I don’t know if someone as beautiful as you should be allowed to be enjoyed by only one man.  Excuse me for being so frank, Sarah, but let me use an analogy here.  If you owned a Ferrari, wouldn’t you want to take it on a race track at least once?”  She looked equal parts disturbed and intrigued.

“Are you listening to this guy J?  I think he wants to take me for a spin.”

“It’s ok honey, he's absolutely right.  If I owned an expensive sports car, I may even want to sit in the passenger seat while an expert took her around the track.  Are you a good driver, Alex?”  He smiled and ordered us all another round, as well as three shots of tequila.  Sarah looked flustered and excused herself to go to the ladies room.  I leaned over and told J how stunning she was, and asked if she knew about our plan.  He explained she didn't, but that was the exciting part for him, and hopefully her, and that I was doing great.  He said it was going to work, and I was hoping he was right.  He had previously told me she was extremely sexual, and he had been intentionally holding out on her in preparation for tonight’s debauchery.  When she walked back to the bar, she smiled politely if not sheepishly, and whispered something into her husband’s ear.  He smiled.  

“So, Alex, I don’t know if I heard your answer,” she said in her elegant French accent, “are you a good driver?  It’s up to you, I suppose, whether we are talking about sports cars or women.”  I caught her snicker at J in a way that looked to say, ‘he’s not the only one that can fuck with people’.

“Well, racing would be fun, but I’m not going to lie to you and pretend I’ve ever taken a high-performance vehicle to the edges of its capabilities.  But fine women, on the other hand, Sarah,”  I paused, both for effect, and to come up with a line that would get her.  “Fine women, let’s just say I’ve blown a few engines as well as won quite a few checkered flags.”  J nodded enthusiastically, smiling, and Sarah rolled her eyes, seemingly playing hard to get.  But then immediately ordered three more shots.

“This man thinks he is a hotshot J, what do you think would happen if we called his bluff?  Do you think my engine would survive?”  He whispered into her ear, and then kissed her passionately.  

“Oh you have nothing to worry about there, Sarah, I wouldn’t redline an expensive piece of… car until I had become accustomed to all her idiosyncrasies, gorgeous.”  I picked up her hand and kissed the back of it, then turned to smile at the bartender.  It was pretty cool not having to worry about getting knocked out by the husband, I was getting quite the thrill.  I felt her put a foot on my barstool and looked down to see her legs were fairly spread open, and I could see she had garter straps holding up her hose.  

“So these women, were any of them taken?  Was there ever a menage-a-trois situation?”  She was surely opening up.  Apparently, I had chosen the right bullshit to say.  Time to think of some more. 

“Oh yes, threesomes are incredibly erotic.  So many women and men think of doing it all the time, but only the few that actually try it are treated to a wild fantastic experience.  It’s by far my favorite way to take a woman.  When her husband is watching, and she is enjoying another man guilt free.  Women seem to enjoy it very much as well, in my experience.”  I could see I was even having an effect on the hot bartender.  I would have to remember to come back here sometime.  Sarah was now facing me, her husband looking delighted behind her.  

“How did you meet a woman that would agree to this?”  She said as she placed a hand on my knee.  

“I just got very lucky, and charmed her, at a place just like this, on a night like tonight.” 

 J again whispered to her, and her eyes opened wide.  She nodded, and said, “If that’s what you want, I want it too,” her eyes never leaving mine.  He asked the bartender for the check, and she already had it ready, looking giddy on Sarah’s behalf.  

“Come with us, driver.  There is a racetrack across the street, and I haven’t been raced in quite some time.”  The deal closed, I opened my wallet and J shut me down, saying it was all set. I had half of an erection as we walked out towards the hotel literally directly across the street.  I was glad there was not going to be an awkward ride to some suburb.  After getting a room from an equally as titillated young woman as the bartender, we made our way toward the elevator.  

I had already lifted her dress and squeezed her ass cheek, delighted to see the undercarriage looked as flawless as her face.  This caused her to squirm as her husband signed the paper, and I’m sure caused a few double takes in the lobby.  When we got into the elevator, I kissed her for the first time, as she leaned back against her husband. He lifted her dress up and put a hand in her silk panties, and she let out a heavy sigh.  We quickly made our way to the room.

Sacarleth_Armani
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sacarleth_Armani

Once inside, she immediately fell back on the large bed, and J immediately took position behind her, gripping her wrists and pulling them rather roughly behind the other side of the bed.  He kissed her once but then slid a chair over and just watched me, while continuing to restrain her hands.  He had a wild look like he was watching a street fight, or maybe an animal slaying it’s prey.  She was already breathing very hard as I had laid next to her and had one hand under her dress, and one attempting to slide the top of it down off her nice tits.  

“Just take it off dude,” J said, and she rolled over, giving me access to a zipper.  I unzipped it and unclasped a bra underneath, as she got onto her knees, allowing me to slide it down and off her milky skin.  Her wrists were still in J's hands, he was clearly taking more of a voyeur role than an active participant.  The passenger in the race car as it were.  She flipped back over, and like her ass, her breasts were nearly perfect.  I ran my hand over both of them, squeezing them and teasing the fully erect nipples. I took one into my mouth and she tasted wonderful, as I sucked it and pinched the other one.  I was in fact not really some sex aficionado,  but knew enough to know most women loved their nipples played with and teased and it usually worked wonders in getting them warmed up.  

She was well beyond warmed up according to how wet her panties had become, and not wanting to disturb the sexy garter and hose combo, I just pulled them aside rather than remove them.  I fingered her impeccable pink pussy and tapped her clit repeatedly.  She was completely smooth and bald, and I couldn’t wait to taste her as I went down.  I saw J taking his pants off as I ate his gorgeous wife, who tasted like ice cream.  I remember thinking I would never share a wife like this, but then again I had never been with the same woman for longer than two years.  I was delighted to see his cock looked slightly smaller than mine, as he guided it into her mouth.  Apparently, he had decided to do more than just watch. 

No time was better than the present to finally fuck this amazing looking woman.  I slid into her, and she felt amazing.  Tight, warm, and very wet, I couldn’t believe how lucky I had gotten.  There would be no messy consequences, and it was free.  I remembered the condom in my pants but decided she felt too nice to stop, and if it was ok with this gracious couple it was ok with me.  I fucked her slowly, but deeply, pushing hard against her pelvis and the end of each thrust, and gradually built up speed and intensity.  My cock was hard enough that I could pull it all the way out of her and the end of each stroke, and push it back into her blooming labia without assistance from a hand.  She lifted her ass slightly off the bed with her spread legs, while her husband lay beside her, getting his cock sucked while he played with her just-right-sized white tits.  

After I had begun fucking her faster and harder, I suddenly stopped when I felt an orgasm building in myself.  I suspected she had come once, but she was not very vocal, she seemed to be concentrating on the feelings so much she didn’t even want to bother making sounds.  I soon found out that wasn’t going to be how it continued when I pulled out for a break and she flipped onto all fours.  Her husband got onto his knees and grabbed her by the head and continued working her pretty mouth, and I pulled her panties aside again and stuffed her, this time not starting slow but slamming my hips into her hard and fast, emboldened by the way J was gripping her head and sneering as he face fucked her.  

“Put it in her ass,”  I heard and didn’t need to be asked twice.  I spat on her blemish-free hole and first used my thumb, and followed it with my throbbing cock.  As she started moaning and bucking I knew I wasn’t gonna last long like this.  It was amazingly tight and she squeezed my cock with it like she was trying to cut it off inside her.  I had to pull out, here I was driving a Lamborghini when the fastest thing I’d had experience with was a Mazda.  I tested the ass-to-pussy waters and received no negative feedback, so I drove into her cunt again.  She dropped her head and shoulders onto the bed and said “Yes” as I fucked her still soaked pussy for a few strokes, then her tight as fuck ass, then pussy again.  As I switched back and forth she began masturbating intensely, stopping to feel my balls occasionally, and then back to rubbing her clit rapidly.  

Her husband sat back and lit a joint, looking happy to take in the view.  I had again grown to max cock volume as I was now switching holes with each stroke, slamming it into her pussy, then ass, then pussy, fully to the hilt each time.  I had never done this before and it felt amazing, and it seemed like she was loving it equally as well.  After several minutes of this, I was sure I felt her come for the second time.  I decided I wasn’t going to edge myself again, it would risk having to fuck her for an extended period of time to build up again, and I wanted to seed her now.  I sank my hands into her round, bucking hips and made every effort to hold them still as I pumped her ass hard, deciding that was where I was going to finish the race.  

Wanting to fulfill my promise of a blown engine or at least a checkered flag, I tried to stay relaxed as I fucked her ass with all I had.  I could feel sweat beading as she cried “Christ, oh fuck, J he's fucking my ass, hard, oh god!”  I pumped and pumped slamming into her ass with my pelvis with a loud slapping noise each time. 

“Harder!” She yelled and was moaning and screaming.  Flabbergasted, I managed to summon even more strength and energy, and really started railing into her so hard I was afraid of hurting her, or my cock if it slipped out and hit her taint.  Her head bucked as she stared at her husband, who looked on with large eyes and an open jaw, looking almost to be in a state of shock.  Finally, right before I was out of steam, I let myself go and came in several pumping spurts right into her ass, as deep as I could pump it into her.  This was another first for me and it was incredibly fulfilling.  

She collapsed onto the bed.  “He came in your wife’s ass, honey, and it felt awesome.”  J stood up, handing me the joint and pat me on my shoulder.

“That was beautiful Alex, thank you.”  He kissed his sated wife and then reached into the mini bar and opened three beers.  Sarah sat up eventually and took a hit of the joint, and asked me for my phone.  I fished it out of my pocket on the floor and handed it to her.

“You know, you are a decent driver Alex, but I think you need more practice.”  When she handed the phone back I saw that she had added herself as a contact.  She walked to the shower after kissing me passionately.  I quickly dressed and finished the beer, and thanked Jason profusely, telling him he was a very lucky man and he should hold on to her.  As I walked out the door I regretfully but stoically deleted her number from my phone.  

I whispered, “you’re welcome,” to Jason at this selfless act, although he was well out of earshot and already in the past.  I crossed the street, hoping there was some time to get the cute bartender’s number before the last call.  

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by BlinkOneSomething
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments