Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Birthday Surprise

"My husband surprised me for my birthday"

23
27 Comments 27
22.7k Views 22.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words

It was a week before my sixtieth birthday and my new husband wanted to surprise me with an unforgettable gift. He wanted to know if I would like something special, like a new ring. I laughed, saying, "No thanks, baby."

So Charles decided on his own what he was going to do. Since we were both Lush members, he apparently asked a few friends what they thought would be a good gift. I later learned that one of them suggested a party with friends and also said he could get me a threesome. Charles wanted it to be memorable and said he'd think about it.  So, a few more days went by before he finally came up with something he thought I would like.

It seems he got together with a few of my friends and they planned it all. My birthday was on a weekend, so he arranged for them all to come to the house. Charles had everything in place, the house was clean and decorations were up.

Charles drew me a nice hot bath and, while I was luxuriating in the tub, he came in and asked if I wanted him to wash my back. I was happy to hear him say that, so he started to soap up the washcloth and went to work on my back.  Then he washed my hair. I was loving his touch. I always loved the way he pampered me - his touch was like magic and never failed to turn me on. 

I closed my eyes and relaxed, letting his big hands massage my head. I was so relaxed, I hadn’t realized that his hands had moved to my breasts. I suddenly felt him rubbing my nipples between his fingers and they started to get hard and pointed like two bullets. A soft moan escaped from my mouth, letting him know that I was enjoying it.  

Charles took my moan as a signal not to stop. He slid his hands slowly down my body to his favorite place. Again feeling his touch made me shiver. I parted my legs almost automatically and his hand covered my mound perfectly.  

With that, he stopped, telling me to get out of the tub. He dried me, kissing me every now and then, knowing he was teasing me.

 I went to our bedroom and I was surprised at what I saw. He had candles all around the room and rose petals on the floor and bed. He told me that was for later. I just looked at him with my big brown eyes and smiled.  I was wondering what he was planning for later but I didn’t want to ruin it by asking him a lot of questions. 

Leaning against the doorway, he said, “Make sure you wear something sexy tonight, honey.”  

So I picked out the sexiest thing I had, showed it to him and he approved. It was a purple dress with a low neckline trimmed with white lace and the back was open almost down to my butt. It was made of a stretch-knit fabric and he loved the way it fit and hugged my curves. It especially showed off my bust line.

I did my makeup: black eyeliner, soft purple eyeshadow, and a pale pink lipstick. He watched me throughout the process.  When I was done, I dabbed some perfume on, a very nice scent that usually got him turned on.  

I went down the stairs after getting his final approval. He pulled me close and kissed me passionately, taking my breath away.   He walked into the kitchen and came back with a chilled bottle of wine, my favorite, pink Chamblee. 

He poured two glasses -- and then the doorbell rang.  

“Now who could that be?” he said.  

“I'm not expecting anyone,” I answered.

 Charles went to answer the door, and there stood several friends of ours. “Please come in,” he said.  

As they entered, they all wished me a happy birthday. They were friends from Lush -- John, Alex and Shelly -- and they came over and kissed me on the cheek and handed me a present. I was so surprised that they'd come visiting.

 Charles served them drinks and we all sat around talking. I saw John take Charles to one side and I thought I heard something about "starting" but Charles looked at me and then told John, "Let her have a few more drinks first."  

I was on my third glass of wine and feeling pretty good. I sat between John and Alex, while Shelly sat next to Charles. John complimented me on how I looked and leaned in to kiss me. I was feeling pretty sexy, if I do say, and the attention I was getting made it even easier to relax. John put a hand on my thigh and Alex followed by putting a hand on my other thigh. 

I looked over at Charles who was in a passionate kiss with Shelly. Both John and Alex noticied and looked at me to see my reaction. My reaction was priceless, according to John, as he leaned in and gave me a very passionate kiss, while Alex paid attention to my neck. Lifting my hair, Alex began to kiss and lick me neck, making me melt at his touch.   

CharmingVixen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharmingVixen

John began to slide my dress off my shoulders. I wasn't wesaring a bra and I stopped paying attention to what my husband was doing with Shelly -- I was now much more concerned about what was happening to me. John managed to release my breasts from my dress and then slid it all the way off with Alex’s help.

The only thing I had on was my purple lace thong, which was already damp. Both John and Alex were fondling my breasts, licking my nipples to a sensational stiffness and sucking on them.  

Now I was beginning to moan with delight and pleasure. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Charles watching what was happening to me and he was smiling. Alex made the next move, getting into position between my legs, using his hands to spread my thighs. John was behind me now, pulling my legs up for Alex to remove my panties, kissing my neck and whispering, "He's going to eat your beautiful cunt!"  I quivered.  

Alex was now spreading my pussy lips and rubbing up and down my slit. John was fingering my nipples, pulling, twisting, and also sucking them. 

Then I felt another pair of hands on my body; it was Charles and he also caressed my face with his cock. Then I heard him say, "Baby, open your mouth.” When I did, he shoved his cock in and I started to suck. But it tasted different - it was Shelly’s cum I was licking.   

The things going through my mind were so nasty! John moved me into a position where he could take my ass while Alex ate my snatch and I had Charles’ cock in my mouth.  I was breathing heavily now and I gasped when I felt Shelly's mouth on my breasts, sucking and chewing on my nipples.   

I was being sexually used by them all. I was in ecstasy and my senses were soaring. John was having to push hard to get into my ass, I was so tight. Charles had been able to get in only three times before. Alex was sucking at my clit and the loud groans I let out were pure pleasure, John finally penetrated my ass. I felt like screaming, but couldn’t because of Charles’ cock in my mouth. All I did was moan extremely loud.  

John was pounding me from behind with Alex holding onto my hips so I didn’t fall off the couch. With Charles holding my head, my breathing was erratic and labored, and I felt like I was tied down - there was no escaping from them. And I thought everyone was getting so close to hitting their orgasm.  

My moaning became louder and louder as I got nearer to hitting the biggest orgasm I'd ever had. Shelly started to moan as Charles fingered her pussy and all four of us hit our orgasm at the same time. 

Cum flowed from my pussy and Shelly’s, John erupted in my ass, Charles spurted in my mouth, and Alex let go of his in Shelly’s hand.   We were all exhausted -- and satisfied and happy.

Once I regained my composure and could stand, Charles took me in his arms and kissed me, telling me, ”Happy Birthday, baby!”  

He went to the bathroom and got towels for everyone to clean up while I went to get drinks. Everyone was thirsty.

We all relaxed and I was asked, "Did you enjoy your birthday present from us?”  

I replied with the biggest grin, “Oh my, yes I did!”   

 Then my visitors dressed and said their goodbyes.

Charles and I just sat cuddling each other. I reached up and kissed him passionately. ”Thank you, baby.”  

We cleaned up the glasses and he led me upstairs. We showered and crawled into bed, and then Charles asked me if I'd been okay was with him fucking Shelly. I smiled and said, ”As long as you were fine with me doing both of them.”

 He said, "Yes, baby, I was and I love you. I loved watching them fuck you. I wanted this to be a memorable experience for you."  

He admitted that, at first, he was just supposed to watch as they enjoyed me, but he got so turned on watching, he just couldn’t resist joining in.

I told him I'm glad he fell to temptation... I wouldn't have wanted him not to enjoy the party too! After all, dessert is best when shared. And, even though John, Alex and Shelly were my friends, it wouldn't be a party without my BEST friend!

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Cum_Queen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments