Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Threesome

"This is a true story - enjoy"

4
4 Comments 4
18.3k Views 18.3k
573 words 573 words
Competition Entry: First Time

On this particular Saturday afternoon a man I had been in contact with for several weeks was available to see me and hubby to fulfill my fantasy. We traveled to the city and got a hotel room and I called Eric to let him know we had arrived.

I sat nervously awaiting his arrival. Finally, the knock came and hubby opened the door there stood one of the finest looking black men I had seen and he was to be mine for the evening.

We sat and had a few drinks getting to know one another better. At Eric's suggestion I went and removed my clothing and put on some lingerie I had brought for this evening. Returning to the room there was Eric and my hubby naked waiting for me.

I layed down on the bed as Eric instantly got between my legs and started licking and sucking on my wet pussy making it even wetter as I took hubby' s dick in my mouth. Then after I had came it was time for me to finally get to take that black dick in my mouth and hubby to put his hard dick inside of my hot wet pussy. Then after spending several minutes sucking and licking on Eric's rock hard dick I got to feel him inside of me first in my hot wet pussy hubby was also playing with my clit as I sucked on his hard dick.

Eric then took my ass for the first time that night. That 8.5 inches of hard black dick felt wonderful and this man knew how to please a woman with it.

Those two men worked over my body in all ways making me feel like I was in heaven and as they stood back from the bed and looked at me like they had just conquered the world and my body felt like they had.

shopiaanderson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shopiaanderson

As, I layed there I knew I still had not had enough so as hubby watched Eric fuck me yet another time on my knees still this man had yet to cum. I remember thinking does this man ever wear out.

 Well, after he made me cum yet again he decided to take a break and layed down on the other bed as hubby took his turn with me this time he gave me his 7.5 inch dick my ass . As I looked over there layed Eric stroking his beautiful dick making me want it yet some more. Hubby exploded inside of me for the fourth time that night and then decided we needed some more soda for drinks and so he left leaving Eric and I alone for the first time that night.

As Eric told me to get on my knees again he this time entered my ass with that hard black dick and pounded me like I have never been done before in the ass making me cum harder than when he was inside of my pussy. Finally, Eric exploded inside of my ass filling me with his hot cum.

Hubby then returned and Eric decided it was time for him to leave us to be alone after spending the last 5 hours with us. Those 5 hours and Eric changed my life forever. I'm now addicted to black dick and have no intentions of stopping anytime soon. Since that night I have seen Eric several times alone and each time he still sets my body on fire.

Published 
Written by Quell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments