Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our First Anniversary Part Four

"Amy explores her sexuality and gives Russ a thrill."

12
3 Comments 3
10.0k Views 10.0k
3.8k words 3.8k words

After watching Amy and Gary make love together, I retreated to our bedroom and worked myself off before laying in bed and replaying in my mind over and over again what I had just witnessed. I had just watched my wife of one year, kiss, lick and suck another guy’s cock and enjoy his tongue on her pussy before he penetrated her and gave her several amazing climaxes.

Erotic is not the word to describe it, it was far more than that. It was beautiful, sensual and very steamy and I enjoyed it extremely.

Amy was up first the following morning and I met her in the kitchen when I finally surfaced. She was making coffee and once again, she was completely naked. She kissed me deeply as my hands caressed her naked ass and she thanked me for the previous night.

“Did you enjoy watching us make love, Russ?” Amy whispered.

“God Amy, it was incredible,” I replied, “It was beautiful and I enjoyed it very much.”

“So did I!” Amy smiled, “I told you that his cock was huge, didn’t I.”

“Yes you did and it is; much bigger than mine.”

“And he sure knows how to use it!” Amy teased.

“I saw that,” I joked, “And you obviously enjoyed sucking his cock.”

“I did and I do,” Amy replied, “And when I take his coffee to him I will be having it again.”

She dropped to her knees and pulled my shorts down to expose my erection.

“I see you like me talking about Gary and me as well,” Amy smiled as she took my erection into her mouth.

“I do, I do.”

I shot my load into her throat within three minutes and she swallowed before standing back up. She took a couple of gulps of coffee and kissed me.

“Did the coffee take away the taste of cum?” Amy asked, “I don’t want to kiss him with your cum in my mouth.”

“I couldn’t taste it at all.”

She took two cups of coffee to the bedroom and slammed the door tightly shut. I went to the hallway and listened and within five minutes I could hear her groaning with pleasure as he obviously made love to her again.

It was another hour before they joined me in the kitchen, Amy was wearing a short printed cotton dress and she looked radiant. She kissed me and told me that she loved me before fixing breakfast for us.

I asked Gary if he was okay with last night and with me watching them both have sex and he said that he enjoyed it.

“I did as well,” I smiled.

“We will have to do it again!” Amy shouted from across the kitchen.

“Yes we must,” I replied.

Maybe we could do it once a week,” Amy quickly replied.

“That’s fine with me,” I replied.

Maybe we could spice it up a little more,” Amy shouted.

“Spice it up, how?” I asked.

“Yes, how?” Gary asked.

“Let me think a minute,” Amy replied.

We sat and waited for her to think and within a minute she shouted, “What about a threesome?”

“Now that sounds like fun,” I shouted.

“It does, doesn’t it,” Amy replied with a huge smile on her face.

“Yes it does,” Gary smiled.

“Who would we get to be the third person though?” I asked.

Amy looked puzzled, “Why, Gary of course!”

I giggled, “I know Gary would be one but who would we get to be the second guy?”

Again, Amy looked puzzled, “You of course!”

I smiled, “No, I prefer to watch, I like watching, I don’t want to be a part of the threesome, I want to watch only.”

“Oh, I see,” Amy replied, “Why don’t you want to be a part of it, babe?”

“I prefer to just watch; it’s so exciting, is that okay?”

“Of course it is,” Amy kissed me as she sat back down at the table, “Is that okay with you Gary?”

“Sure it is, but who will be the other guy?” Gary smiled; he was obviously feeling at ease with talking about my wife in front of me now.

We spent the next thirty minutes going through possible candidates who we could use to have sex with my wife and alas all the people we thought of didn’t arouse any sexy thoughts in her head.

Suddenly, she shouted, “Sven! What about Sven, he would be perfect and he likes me.”

Sven is a Swedish guy who acquaints the bar that we use. He emigrated from Sweden about fifteen years ago and he is always flirting with Amy when we see him in the bar; we go there and shoot pool with him. He is about thirty years old and has bright blond hair and piercing blue eyes; he sure is a hunk.

His huge frame and muscular body and slight Nordic accent have always caught Amy’s eye.

“Do you think that he would join in?” Gary asked, “I don’t know him.”

“I know he would,” I smiled, “He is always hitting on her.”

“When are we going t do it?” Amy asked, excitedly, “Tonight?”

“Tonight, that will mean that I haven’t slept with you for two nights,” I joked.

“Oh, well we’ll arrange it for next week then babe,” Amy kissed me again.

“No, I’m joking babe, tonight is perfect; I can fuck you tomorrow night.”

We arranged to all go to the bar at seven thirty that evening and Gary left us at noon. He and my wife kissed passionately as she walked him to the door.

“See you tonight, lover,” Amy said as they broke from their kiss.

Amy looked at me and asked if I was sure that I was okay with her having two cocks tonight and I assured her that I was looking forward to it as much as she was.

“I would take you to the bedroom and fuck you right now, Russ,” Amy whispered, “But, I want to save my pussy for tonight.”

“I understand, babe,” I smiled, “We don’t want your pussy sore before your big night.”

“I know it means that you haven’t had sex with me for a few days but I will make it up to you tomorrow.”

I kissed her again and gave her ass a soft slap and she dropped to her knees and pulled my shorts down before sucking me off.

The afternoon was spent talking about the upcoming evening and we were both very excited about her threesome. She bathed and got ready at five fifteen and spent over an hour getting ready. She came from the bedroom and my eyes popped.

She looked sensational in a short cotton black dress that had huge red and pink flowers printed all over it. It was sleeveless and had two straps that went over her shoulders and it zipped at the back. Her heels highlighted her slender toned legs and she smelled delicious.

“How do I look?” Amy asked.

“Oh my God, babe, you look amazing.”

Do you think that I will get Sven’s attention?” Amy teased.

“If you don’t then he must be gay!”

Gary arrived around seven o’clock and like me, his jaw dropped when he saw Amy.

“Fuck babe, you look fucking fantastic!”

“Thank you, lover!” Amy replied as she kissed him.

We went to the bar and to our dismay, Sven wasn’t there so we got a drink and started playing pool and around eight thirty, Sven came in and Amy’s eyes lit up. He looked directly at her and smiled and she returned the smile.

Sven got himself a drink and joined us; his eyes were fixated on my stunning wife and as usual, the flirting was obvious.

He would hug her when she made a particularly good shot and this made her play extra hard and during the time that Gary and I were at the pool table, she would sit and chat with Sven. Her giggles during their conversations made it clear that he was flirting big time with her and she lapped up the attention that he was paying her.

It was just after ten o’clock when we were all sitting and chatting, Amy was boasting about winning four games of pool and said that she should be rewarded for playing so well.

“Why don’t we all go back to our house and have a few drinks and celebrate your amazing efforts babe?” I asked.

“That’s a great idea Russ, are you up for that Sven?” Amy smiled.

“Sure, Amy,” Sven replied.

We finished our drinks and left for home with Gary and Amy sitting in the back of our car; Sven followed us in her bright red Ford Mustang. I could hear Amy and Gary kissing a lot during the twenty-minute drive home and this excited me even more.

Amy put some soft music on the cd player while I got the drinks for everyone. Sven sat at one end of the couch and Gary sat at the other end; I was on the love seat and Amy sat next to me. We had been chatting for a while when Amy pulled me up to dance with her. It was very reminiscent of how she started her affair with Gary and I whispered something to her along those lines as we danced.

She grabbed Gary to dance next and I watched as his hands immediately caressed her ass as they smooched together. I knew that the next dance was Sven’s and my cock was painfully erect as the song ended and the next one began. Gary gently kissed her lips as he released his grip on her and she smiled at Sven.

“Your turn to dance with me now,” Amy smiled as she took his hand.

Gary and I watched as his hands that were around her back, slowly but steadily moved down towards her nicely toned and firm ass and within two minutes, he was also caressing her ass and his face was buried in her neck and shoulder.

The song ended and the next began. Still, they stayed clinched in each other's arms. It seemed like they didn’t realize that the next song was playing and I looked at Gary and gave him a thumbs up sign.

Things continued like that for the next hour. We each took turns to dance with her and with each dance, their hands got more and more adventurous and she kissed each of them as their dance finished.

It was almost eleven thirty when Amy announced that she needed a break from dancing and the guys sat back on the couch as they were before. This time, Amy sat in between them and pulled her legs up over Sven’s lap. She lay back on Gary’s lap and I watched as Gary’s hand was neatly resting on her right breast; Sven’s hands here holding her legs, just above her knee, as I poured another glass of wine.

BritanyMontarrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BritanyMontarrey

I placed the drinks on the coffee table that was close to the couch and Amy leaned to get her glass and asked the guys to hold her tightly so that she wouldn’t fall off the couch. The hem of her dress was up about four inches above her knees and I could clearly see her bright red thong that covered her neatly trimmed pubic hairs and Sven’s hands were grasping her inner thigh above her knees.

As she was reaching to get her glass from the table, Gary tugged at her zipper with his left hand and joked, “What happens if I pull this zipper down?”

“My dress will fall off when I stand up,” Amy joked as Gary eased her zipper all the way down, exposing the back of her bright red bra.

“It won’t, you have the straps holding it up,” Gary joked.

I left them alone and went to grab a quick smoke outside on the back deck and when I returned I was excitedly surprised to see that her arms were out of the shoulder straps of her dress and it had been pulled down far enough to expose a lot of the front of her bright red bra and Gary’s hand was completely covering her right breast; Sven’s hands were stroking her inner thigh above her knees.

Amy saw me looking, “Russ, they are trying to pull my dress down.”

I smiled, “It looks like they are succeeding. If I had been a few minutes later coming in, it would have probably been off.”

Gary’s hand was stroking her right breast and he smiled, “Maybe you should go out and have another smoke.”

I laughed before going to the kitchen to get another bottle of wine and when I returned, her dress had been pulled down a little more and all of her bra was now on display. I went to the coffee table and filled their glasses and I noticed that Sven had pulled her dress up far enough to enable some of her sexy red thong to be on show. His hands were now just four inches from her pussy and he was still stroking her thigh.

Amy smiled, “Are you ok, babe?”

“I’m fine, babe. Don’t mind me,” I replied, letting them all know that I was okay with what was happening.

She leaned over toward the coffee table to get her glass again and as she did that, Gary tugged her dress down even further. By the time that she returned her glass to the table, her dress was pulled down to her waist, showing her bra covered breasts and naked tummy.

Ass soon as she settled back in Gary’s lap, his hand went straight back to her right breast, this time he was caressing and squeezing it.

“I’m going to the bathroom and then for another smoke,” I smiled.

“Okay, babe,” Amy replied.

I turned to walk to the bathroom and I heard Gary say, “Sven, pull the dress down, she may as well take it off.”

I went to the bathroom; my heart was beating through my chest and after I had peed, I worked my cock a little. I quickly looked at the couch as I went to the kitchen and saw that her dress was off completely and she was now just wearing her sexy bright red bra, and thong.

Gary’s hand was partially inside her bra and Sven’s hand was now touching the front of her thong! He was touching her pussy area! Her eyes were closed and she was reveling in the attention that she was receiving.

Gary saw me looking, “Its ok bud, we’ll look after her while you go for your smoke.”

Sven looked up and I smiled at him, “I see that you are indeed looking after her.”

I left them alone for a further ten minutes and when I returned, she was sitting up on the couch and she was locked in a deep kiss with Sven! His hands were caressing her bra covered breasts and she had her hand on the bulge in his jeans.

Amy broke from her kiss and smiled at me, “I think its time that we went to bed.”

“All of us?” I joked, “The four of us won’t all get in the bed.”

Amy smiled.

“I will sit and watch you three,” I smiled, “I won’t disturb you.”

“I don’t care, I just need to take this to bed,” Amy smiled as she squeezed Sven’s bulge.

I followed them to the bedroom.

Amy looked gorgeous as she walked hand in hand with the pair of them. Her tight cheeks gave a slight bounce as she walked. We got into the bedroom and I pulled up the chair that I used last night when I watched Amy and Gary have sex.

I sat down and said, “Just enjoy yourselves, I’m fine just watching.”

Amy stood at the edge of the bed and they stood in front of her; she took turns kissing them before she pulled Sven’s tee shirt off. His huge frame was covered with a muscular body and I wondered if his cock was as big as his body. His hands were caressing her cheeks as she tugged at his jeans; she pulled them down and he stepped out of them, revealing a very large bulge in his shorts.

She turned to Gary who had already stripped off his shirt and jeans; she kissed him deeply as she eased his shorts down and like Sven, he calmly stepped out of them. Gary was now naked and his erection was very clear as Amy took hold of it.

My cock was leaking badly as I watched my wife and her two studs. Amy held Gary’s cock with her left hand and tugged Sven’s shorts with her right.

Inch by inch, Sven’s monster cock was exposed and at one point I wondered if he would hurt my wife. His cock was long and very thick and Amy gasped when she saw it in its full glory.

Gary unclipped her bra and it fell to the floor as she started working both cocks with her hands. She sat on the edge of the bed and pulled Sven towards her and I wondered how much of his cock she could get into her mouth. I didn’t have to wait long because she pushed her tongue out and started licking his tool.

Moments later, she opened her mouth as wide as possible and took it in her eager mouth. She could only get about half of it in her mouth but she enjoyed what she had. Gary was working his dick as Amy sucked feverishly on Sven’s monster. She sucked it for about five minutes before switching cocks. It was now Gary’s turn and she wasted no time in engulfing his cock with her mouth.

I watched as she alternated cocks with her mouth for the next twenty minutes, my cock was ready to explode as she gave an amazing blow job to her studs.

As she took Gary’s cock from her mouth for the fifth time, he lay her back on the bed and eased her thong down and off. My wife was now naked and I swear that I almost shot my load as I saw her in all her naked glory.

Sven pulled her legs apart before moving his head down to her nicely trimmed pussy. He wasted no time in pushing his tongue deep inside her and groaned with pleasure as his tongue hit the spot.

Gary was working on her tits and sucking her nipples hard as Sven continued to work his tongue on her soaking wet pussy.

Fifteen minutes later, they switched places and it was Gary’s turn to work his magic on her pussy while Sven sucked hard on her tits as she massaged his cock, The following thirty minutes were spent with incredible foreplay as they both pleasured my wife.

Finally, Amy shouted that she needed a cock inside her and Sven looked at Gary to see who would be the first.

“You go first, Sven,” Gary said, “I had her pussy last night!”

I almost died with embarrassment.

Sven positioned himself on top of my wife and slowly eased his huge tool inside her pussy. She screamed as he pushed more and more in and finally she had it all. He pumped hard and fast as he fucked her right there in front of me. Gary was sucking her tits as Sven pumped his cock into my wife.

It took him almost fifteen minutes before he shouted that he was about to cum.

“Cum babe, cum inside me!” Amy screamed.

Moments later, he let go and filled her pussy with his warm salty mixture and she screamed with pleasure.

It was a further five minutes before he stopped thrusting and I guessed that he had emptied his sack. He eased his soaking wet, limp cock from Amy and I saw his cum flood out of her stretched pussy; it was running between her cheeks and onto the bed.

Gary moved into position and he mounted her and again she screamed as he thrust his cock deep into her cum drenched pussy. It took Gary about ten minutes before his cum mixed with Sven’s and Amy’s.

A few minutes later, Gary slumped on top of her, exhausted and drained of his cum and I smiled at my well-fucked wife and she blew me a kiss. Gary moved to lay to her left and Sven lay to her right, they were still on top of the bed and it looked so erotic seeing my naked wife on the bed with two naked men.

“Come and kiss me, my wonderful husband,” Amy said as she took Gary’s limp cock in her left hand and Sven’s limp cock in her right.

I stood up and realized that my shorts had a very large damp patch where my cock had leaked. I leaned over Gary and kissed my sexually fulfilled wife.

“Thank you, babe,” Amy whispered as we broke from our kiss, “That was absolutely wonderful.”

“I’m glad that you enjoyed yourself,” I smiled back.

“Now go and leave me with my two amazing lovers,” Amy smiled, “I’ll be spending the rest of the night right here with them. I’ll see you in the morning.”

“Enjoy the rest of the night, babe,” I smiled back.

“I will, I’ll be fucking these two for the rest of the night.”

“Night, guys,” I said as I walked to the door, “Make it a night that she’ll remember.”

“We will!” Sven shouted, “We will!”

I went to bed and I fell asleep to the sounds of my wife enjoying her two lovers over and over again.

The following morning, I took coffee into them and I got another instant erection as I saw her naked in bed with two guys. It was so erotic as she sat up to drink her coffee; her tits were on display and she was smiling from ear to ear.

 

If you enjoyed my true story, please vote and leave me a comment.

Published 
Written by Russ1977
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments