Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Phoebe Part 1

"A weekend guest for Master and his Goddess they both enjoy sharing."

3
1 Comment 1
5.1k Views 5.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words

It was Friday afternoon and the Master was cruising westbound on the motorway heading for a weekend with his Goddess. His mind was not on his driving but what might be in store for the next two days with the horniest woman he’d ever met. He had showered before leaving home and decided he would go “commando” so as to be ready for whatever goddess had in mind.

She had talked on the phone about what she had planned for them both; dinner, followed by a hot bath together and then passionate animal, wanton sex by candlelight, and that was just the first night. That left Saturday and Sunday untouched.

The traffic was, as expected, heavy on the last working day of the week. The Master imagined, that like him, there were those sharing the highway with similar thoughts to his. He smiled to himself as he overtook his fellow drivers. He always felt spoilt when visiting his goddess. She tried very hard to make their time together enjoyable and passionately intense.

Master was relieved to finally arrive in a little side street off the main road on which the goddess lived. His weekend bags, such as they were, contained mainly little treats which help to make the weekend enjoyable for both of them. The contents included a bottle of champagne, some single malt scotch and a selection of mixers for the cocktails as well as toys for the bedroom which goddess had made a point of asking him to bring.

As he arrived on the doorstep and about to ring the bell, the door flew open and there was goddess, dressed in apron over black ski pants and pullover and hair tied back off her face. She held a towel which she was using to dry her hands. That suggested to her Master she was working in the kitchen. She gave him a big beaming smile and ushered him in, welcoming him with a huge long kiss on the lips with lots of tongues before he could utter a word. 

“We have a weekend guest,” she said in a hushed tone, and noticing my puzzled look and raised eyebrows, quickly followed with, “It’s Phoebe!”

Phoebe was her yoga student from London. Her mother, had been a good friend of the Goddess for many years and after Phoebe’s father walked out on them at the end of twenty years of marriage, her mother suddenly died, That was seven years ago when Phoebe was eighteen. Phoebe regarded the Goddess as her aunt. No one knew what happened to Dad. Goddess had often spoke to the Master of her ‘favourite niece’ and how fond she was of her, but until this moment, Master had never met her. 

Once inside the front door, Master dumped his bags in their bedroom and after hanging up his jacket in the hall, headed for the kitchen where he heard female voices in conversation. As master entered the kitchen goddess quickly rushed across from where she was preparing vegetables  and made the introductions. Phoebe was tall, had dark hair, fashioned in a bob. Although tall she was no stick insect. In fact she was, what one might refer to as, having all the right curves in all the right places. She was wearing a black, loose fitting crop top with a gap which revealed just a hint of bare midriff, with black velvet shorts and platform heels which added to her height. Master noticed two things immediately. Firstly, Phoebe had a captivating smile as she turned and greeted the master. Secondly, master couldn’t be sure, but he suspected that she was wearing nothing underneath her crop top. Her ample bosom seemed to move in such a way as to suggest that it was unconstrained and anyway, no bra could do more to show off her full figure.

After the introductions were over a remark was made over how empty the girls glasses were. Therefore Master was charged with the task of providing more drinks. 

“So you girls started early,” he said with a hint of a question.

“We guessed you had been delayed by the traffic and decided we couldn’t wait any longer,” said goddess. “You’ve got some catching up to do.” 

They both glanced across the room at each other and giggled. Master gave a wry smile, and set about finding the open bottle of wine which was sitting in the fridge door.

Goddess strode across the kitchen to where Phoebe was preparing desert for the evening meal.

She was muttering something on the lines of “How you getting on” and “Have you got everything you need” while master was opening cupboards looking for an extra glass for himself. He found what he wanted and turned just in time to catch a glimpse of goddess and Phoebe kissing. It was over in a flash but as goddess moved her body to return to her work station chopping vegetables, Master noticed her left hand, which had been hidden from view during the kiss, had been inside Phoebe’s crop top. 

Master stopped in mid stride and looked at Phoebe who was concentrating on her task but who, sensed the masters abrupt halt. She lifted her head and glanced sideways at him. She smiled and returned to her work.

Master recovered his composure, refilled the glasses and delivered one to each of the girls. “Here’s to a great weekend” said Master and they clinked glasses and sipped at their wine.

“Dinner will be a couple of hours yet I’m afraid,” said goddess. “We can sit in the lounge and relax for a while.”

With that, they exited the kitchen for a comfy seat, some chill out music and subdued lighting. Phoebe made for the bathroom while goddess and Master sat together on the sofa kissing passionately.

“I hope you don’t mind,” she whispered.

“Mind what?” said Master.

“Phoebe coming to stay.”

“No, of course not. She seems like a lovely girl. Tell me something, how close are you two?”

“Very close, why?”

“Well, if I’m not mistaken, I caught you kissing and fondling her.”

Goddess didn’t seem surprised. Instead she kissed her master passionately pushing her tongue deep into his mouth. She drew away and gave him her temptress look. 

“You're not jealous, I know. So, did what you saw arouse you?”

“It did. You know it did. Did you perhaps do it for my benefit? Did you hope that I might notice?”

“Mmmm, something like that,” said goddess with a cheeky grin. “You’ll have to keep your eyes open. You never know what you might miss.” She looked at him with a knowing look.

They heard the bathroom door open and Phoebe approaching down the hall. As she entered the lounge, goddess rose from the sofa and handed Phoebe her wine. 

“So what have I missed?” asked Phoebe with a cheeky grin, as she sat in the centre of the sofa next to master. “What have you been talking about?”

Phoebe seemed very relaxed, no doubt because of the wine. Goddess came to sit on the other side of Phoebe and explained.

“Master had noticed how close we are,” she said with a hint of a smirk on her face. “He thought how nice it was to see two people in a special relationship, didn’t you?” There was a hint of provocation in her tone.

“Er, yes I do think its lovely. You’re both so fortunate to have that bond.”

“I know,” said Phoebe turning to face goddess. “You're the closest thing I have to a best friend. You are the only family I have... kind of.” 

With that she leaned into her and kissed goddess on the lips, lingering just long enough to arouse the Master. He started to wonder how much each of them had had to drink before he arrived.

Just as Phoebe started to withdraw from the kiss, goddess responded by placing her right hand  behind her nieces neck and pulled her towards her. This time both of them turned on the passion. Phoebe’s eyes closed as her mouth opened and felt goddesses tongue delve into her mouth. Goddess was able to glance over Phoebe’s shoulder and look Master straight in the eye. She winked. Master smiled back, and looking over the rim of his glass, took a sip of his wine, his mind was racing. 

stargirl2424
Online Now!
Lush Cams
stargirl2424

After a few seconds both females broke the embrace and took deep breaths and leant back onto the sofa. To master’s astonishment, Phoebe seemed to be unconcerned that the master, who she had only just met, was privy to their intimacy. Adding further to his amazement, goddess softly whispered to Phoebe,

“I think someone might be feeling left out. It’s Masters turn now”. 

Phoebe turned towards master with a smile and leant towards him. Master responded hesitantly, by gently placing his lips on hers. He could feel her hot breath on his face as their mouths opened. He wasn’t sure how to respond. Again Phoebe’s eyes closed and Master could detect her full red lips parting as his tongue entered her mouth and played with hers. She raised her right hand and placed it half on his shoulder and half on his chest. Master glanced at Goddess. Her face told him she was aroused. She appeared motionless, watching, imagining, anticipating, her lips slightly apart. Master moved his left hand up to Phoebes shoulder and caressed her neck. His hand moved down in an attempt to satisfy his curiosity as to whether or not she was wearing underwear underneath her top.

He let his hand drop further down to brush over her right breast. It was then that he realised another hand was underneath her top. Goddess was fondling her bare nipple, resulting in Phoebe’s breathing becoming deeper and more rapid. While kissing she moaned softly. Master slowly drew away from Phoebe’s lips and still she moaned with eyes closed, and lips slightly apart. He looked down at her cleavage and could see goddesses hand moving under her top. He looked at Goddess and she raised her eyebrows and with a slight tilt of the head, seemed to suggest he did the same. He gave her a questioning look but still goddess urged him on. His left hand then found the bottom hem of her top and reached underneath to caress the other nipple. The moment his hand touched her skin, Phoebe responded with a loud moan. Goddess thought Master knew just how to tweak a nipple. The nipple was now erect and firm in his fingers. Phoebe was now stroking both her thighs as though to relieve tension. Master noticed how beautifully smooth her long legs were. 

“Oh god that is so fucking good,” Phoebe softly moaned and took in a deep breath.

Through half open eyes she glanced at Master but then turned towards goddess with a wanton look. Goddess gazed into her nieces eyes and kissed her. Goddess moved her left hand from the nipple she had been fondling and now placed it on the inside of Phoebes right thigh. Phoebes legs moved slightly apart and goddess took that as a signal to reach up into her crotch and firmly press with her hand over her pubic mound. Phoebe opened her legs even more and turning her head towards master, looked through dreamy eyes which seemed to beg him to touch her whilst their mouths engaged again. Goddess could feel her juices flowing.

Master took his left hand and placed it on the inside of her left thigh, mirroring his goddess. Master’s head was in a spin and his cock was growing hard. Goddess had noticed his erection moments before. She took her hand away from Phoebe momentarily and reached across to feel his hard cock through his jeans. Slowly and gently Goddess rose from her seat on the sofa, turned and knelt in front of Master. Master continued deep kissing Phoebe as his legs opened so that she could get between them and closer. Then, as though she was obeying some unspoken command, she used both hands to unbuckle his belt and under his zipper, causing her to smile to herself when she noticed he wasn’t wearing boxers. 

“You’ve come prepared I see,” she smirked.

She dug her hand deep into his jeans and prised out his swollen cock. Already his cock oozed pre cum which she spread over the tip of his erect, hard cock using her thumb which sent a ripple of joy through his body. How she could play his cock. Master still had his hand on the inside of Phoebe’s thigh inching further up. Phoebe pushed her pelvis forward willing him to get inside her shorts. He needed very little encouragement and slipped his fingers inside her shorts to find her wet pussy lips. He quickly found her clit and gently circled it with his fingers. Goddess watched them both as she massaged masters cock. Master was producing so much pre cum Goddess couldn’t resist the urge to lick at it and taste it with her tongue before gorging the full length of his cock into her mouth and down her throat. Master knew that her luscious pussy was going to be gushing with love juice, just perfect for when he would push his fingers, then his hard cock inside her. How he loved to satisfy her and bring her to orgasm with a screaming frenzy. 

By this time all three were moaning with pleasure until they were interrupted by a repetitive alarm emanating from the kitchen. Goddess jumped up and announced she was needed and left the room leaving his cock fully erect and hard and Phoebe gazing longingly at its glistening length. She repositioned herself and lowered her head to take over from Goddess grasping his shaft and opening her mouth wide for her first suck. A few seconds later Goddess rushed back from the kitchen and feasted her eyes on Phoebe sucking her hunk’s cock. Master’s eyes nearly popped out of his head as he stared at the vision in front of him. While out of the room Goddess had found time to get completely naked but for black stockings and suspender belt and black heals.

”I’ve died and gone to heaven,” Master muttered. 

”Well, if you’ve died, your cock looks very much alive," Goddess replied. "I am definitely going to get it to fill me up later.”

During this banter between lovers, Phoebe was continuing to tantalise Masters cock with her tongue and her hands spiralling up and down the shaft. He was so close to coming. Goddess knew only too well he could control himself. This made for a more intense experience when he eventually shot his spunk into her sopping cunt. 

In a surprise move Goddess stepped forward and up onto the sofa and towered over Master. Placing one foot on the top of the back of the sofa on masters right side and leaving the other foot placed on the seat on the left side, she was able to bring her cunt closer to his mouth. He knew what she wanted. He slightly raised and tilted his head and she opened Ruby over his mouth. He used both his hands to bring her closer by grabbing an arse cheek in each hand. His mouth and tongue started to work on her clit and flicking his tongue in and out of her cunt. His left hand reached up for a nipple. She loved her nipples being worked on.

Phoebe meanwhile had stopped her treatment of Roger and started to watch the two lovers as she stuck her hand down her shorts and frigged her own cunt. Master had one hand playing with a nipple and the other hand reaching round the back of goddess and playing with her bumhole. God how she loved that and how her love juice gushed down his throat. Goddess was responding with deep throat grunts and gasps as the tremors of ecstasy ran through her body. Master placed a thumb into her cunt and out it came, fully lubricated for placing up her arse. Gently he opened her up and again she moaned, coming again and again as he slowly rammed her arse with his thumb.

“God I want you to fuck my arse this weekend,” she said breathlessly. “You open me up so good”.

At that moment Phoebe started her orgasm and moaned loudly whilst the two lovers turned to watch her squirm and gasp for breath as she came to a full climax. Within a few minutes all three were relaxing on the sofa savouring the moment. Master and Goddess lay in each others arms full of love and Phoebe leaned into them. 

It was soon time to shower and prepare the table to eat supper. The shower took a little longer than usual as they helped each other lather up with the expected consequences. The weekend was only just starting. Master, Goddess and Phoebe had more to enjoy over the next two days.

Published 
Written by skipper857
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments