Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Wanted A Threesome With Another Guy

"I just wanted to make her happy..."

26
14 Comments 14
27.4k Views 27.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words

My girlfriend Paula and I had been dating for about six months when she finally agreed to move in with me. She was by far the best looking girl I had ever dated and men would often tell me how hot she was.

She was petite, around five-feet-two-inches tall, with a delicate soft face, hazel eyes, a nice round ass and ridiculously large boobs. Her long brown hair accentuated her slim figure and she would often wear high heels and short skirts to show off her gorgeous legs.

Not long after she moved in, I started to notice porn sites in my browser history. She had been using my laptop while I was at work and had forgotten to clear the browser. All the links pointed to videos of threesomes, always of two guys and a girl being fucked in various ways. This continued for a few weeks before I finally confronted her about it.

She said it was a harmless fantasy and that she didn't think she would ever actually do it, especially now that we were living together. I couldn't help but think about it, her being fucked by another man and I must admit the thought intrigued me a little. We began watching porn together and she would always ask me to fuck her from behind while she watched the videos.

A few months later, it became normal to come home from work to find her in bed masturbating with the laptop. She seemed to have become obsessed with the idea of two men fucking her and when we did have sex she would always face away from me, her head buried in the pillow or busy watching porn.  

Her birthday was coming up and I asked her what she wanted. She said it would be nice to have a quiet one and maybe invite one of her friends over for some drinks. I, of course, agreed and bought her some sexy lingerie as a surprise present. I arrived home from work and gave her the gift. She smiled when she opened it and went off to try on the lace up corset with garter belt and stockings.

I heard the doorbell go and went to see who it was. I opened the door to a tall muscular man with a handsome face who introduced himself as Paula's old friend from college. I reluctantly let him in assuming he was one of a few friends she had invited. We sat down and drank a couple beers making small talk while we waited for Paula to finish getting ready.

She finally wandered into the room wearing a short black dress and high heels, her hair and makeup were all done and it was clear she had made an effort to look super sexy.

"Hi, Dom!" She said in a familiar tone. "So glad you could make it."

The two embraced for a long time which made me feel a little awkward. She giggled as he whispered something in her ear and then stared at her ass as she went off into the kitchen to fetch some more drinks. When she returned we started to drink and the two of them talked about how fun college was and how they wish they could do it all again. Several drinks later, I started to wonder if anyone else was even coming.

We were all getting a little tipsy and Dom excused himself to go take a piss. As he left the room Paula came and sat down next to me, she leaned in close and wrapped her arms around me. 

"Baby, you know it's my birthday? Well... I was thinking and I know what I want. I want to have a threesome with you and Dom."

"What!" I yelled. "I thought it was just a fantasy?"

"It was, but I really want to see what it's like. Don't you want to make me happy?"

I paused before answering. "I do but I'm not sure I'm ready to see you fuck another guy."

She stroked my face and rested her leg over my knee rubbing herself against me.

"Would it make it easier if I told you that me and Dom had slept together before in college? Think about it, we have already had sex so it wouldn't be like I was cheating or anything."

It didn't make any sense but she was so confident that she almost convinced me this was normal behaviour.

"No." I finally replied. She pulled away and started tearing up. Her face was sullen and I had never seen her look so sad. 

"But it's my birthday and I really wanted this. I thought you loved me."

"I do, I do love you, baby," I said as I put my arms around her trying to comfort her.

"Then why won't you make me happy? Come on baby let's try this, it will only be a one-time thing."

I hated to see her upset so I begrudgingly agreed, "Ok baby, if this is really what you want."

Her face lit up and she instantly appeared to be feeling ok again, rushing to her feet excitedly as Dom walked back into the room.  He seemed to know what was going on as he sat down on the couch next to me quickly finishing off his drink.

Paula put some music on and stood in front of us both, swaying seductively. I looked over and saw that Dom had pulled his cock out and was jerking off to her while she danced. She was obviously turned on by what he was doing and slipped off her dress revealing the new lingerie I had bought her. I watched as she dropped to her knees, dragging herself across the floor towards his cock.

His cock seemed huge as she wrapped her little hands around it, her eyes widening at the sight.  She looked at me and told me to start jerking my cock. I unzipped my fly and pulled out my dick which seemed so small in comparison. She smiled at me and stared into my eyes as she began sucking his dick. I remember feeling my self-confidence plummet as she swallowed his length, my jealousy overtaking me and my dick softening.

EmmaKanturera69TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaKanturera69TS

She grabbed my dick with her spare hand, still sucking his cock, a look of disappointment in her eyes as she tugged my limp dick. Dom was fully aroused and started groaning, talking dirty to her as she continued sucking his huge dick.

"Yeah girl, that's even better than I remembered. Keep sucking that dick slut! Oh yeah, you look so fucking good in that lingerie."

She was barely paying attention to me now, her focus mainly on Dom's big dick. He grabbed hold of her head and pushed his cock down her throat, making her choke and gag as he fucked her face.

"Oh yeah, Paula, you fucking slut. Suck that dick!" He growled clenching his teeth.

She let go of my dick and grabbed hold of his butt cheeks as he fucked her mouth furiously, her giant boobs bouncing in her corset. I tried to jerk myself off while I watched, but my dick just wouldn't get hard. They seemed to forget about me as he tore open her corset ramming his dick between her tits.

She looked up at him with lust, her eyes were like two balls of fire as she screamed, "Yes Dom, fuck my tits with your big dick!"

I watched shamefully as he banged away at her tits. His dick seemed so big and hard now and I could tell she was enjoying being used in this way. It didn't take long for him to want to fuck her and he ripped off his shirt revealing his masculine chest. She helped him pull off his jeans admiring his muscles. I was basically invisible at this point.

"Please baby, fuck me with your big fat dick!" she begged, turning around and arching her back, raising her ass in the air.

He lined himself up behind her and shoved his cock into her pussy. She began to moan in pleasure as he held onto her suspenders, pulling her towards him, his giant cock disappearing inside her.

He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back so she could look up at him while he fucked her from behind. My stomach sank and I instantly regretted allowing this to happen. She was moaning loudly, squealing as his dick and balls slapped against her ass.

"Fuck! Yes! Oh my god, it feels so fucking good!" she screamed, staring up at him.

"You like that dick, don't you girl!" He said arrogantly. "Take it like you used to!"

Her screams began to echo around the room, as he pumped her pussy from behind.

"Oh yeah don't stop, fuck me harder!"

I had made her cum before, but she had never made this much noise. Her body shook as he grabbed hold of her tits, drilling her pussy faster and harder. She let out an orgasmic scream as I watched her pussy squirt cum all down her stockings.

I had only made her squirt once before when I was eating her pussy, but this was different. Her cum streamed out of her pussy and over his cock. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she gasped as he powered his dick in deeper.

"Oh, shit baby!" Her voice trembled. "I'm gonna cum again!"

Her pussy squirted some more, this time splashing across the room and all over the living room floor. He looked over at me, a cocky look on his face. He knew he could make her cum, he had done it before many times. I felt even worse now, I had given up trying to make my dick hard and was just sitting there watching while he fucked my girl better than I ever had. 

"Oh baby, I want to cum in your mouth!" He shouted pulling his dick out and rising to his feet.

She quickly turned around, kneeling before him patiently as he jerked his cock for her.

"Cum for me baby! I want to taste it," She begged.

His eyes lit up and his dick exploded, shooting streams of thick cum all into her mouth and face. Groaning incoherently as he mumbled under his breathe.

"Fucking, dirty, bitch!"

After several more streams of cum erupted from his hard trembling cock, he stopped finally, catching his breath.

"Oh yeah. That was so much better than I remembered!" He said before turning to look at me. "You know, back in college, every guy wanted to fuck her. You're so lucky she chose you of all people."

He turned and walked out the room to get a drink, a definite swagger in his step. Paula looked up at me, her face still covered in his thick semen.

"I'm sorry, hun, I got carried away, why didn't you join in? I could have sucked your dick while he fucked me."

I replied softly. "I couldn't get it up."

"Aww baby, don't worry," She said as she got up and sat down next to me. "We can find other things for you to do. Maybe you could film me next time?"

"Next time?" I snapped. "I thought this was a one-time thing?"

She leaned in and kissed me on the lips, the salty bitter taste of his cum was overwhelming.

"Yes, babe. I don't think I can go back to it just being us now. I've never cum like that before. The thought of you watching me fuck another guy turns me on so much. If you truly love me then you'll let me do this won't you."

I knew I could never get another girl this hot. I looked into her pretty puppy dog eyes as she looked up at me and replied. 

"I don't want to lose you baby, so if this makes you happy and you'll stay with me, I guess it will be ok."

She smiled at me as Dom walked back into the room swinging his big dick.

"Ready for round two, baby?"

"Oh yes!" She grinned. "Baby, why don't you go and fetch the camera?"

Published 
Written by MirandaGreen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments