Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Soulmates and Sexmates - Part 1 of 2

"A journey from first date to marriage, eventually expanding to a threesome"

32
24 Comments 24
11.1k Views 11.1k
6.5k words 6.5k words
Recommended Read

Mathias slowly and quietly opened the bedroom door. It was now Wednesday at 2:02 am; he had been up since just before midnight, sleep just wouldn’t come. Even now he was not very tired, but knew he needed sleep for work tomorrow.

Softly walking through the dark room to the bed, he slipped under the covers he had left pulled back; he did not want to disturb his wife. As he was carefully pulling up the covers, he heard, “So you couldn’t sleep huh? Were you watching porn? I’ll bet it was the BBC vids. You love them. That is not going to relax you.”

“Erin, how long have you been awake? I tried to be so quiet when I left.”

“Usually I can sense when you are not here. I dozed off and then woke wondering when you were coming back. So you didn’t answer me. Were you watching porn?”

“Yeah, I was. I know it is not especially relaxing. Guess I’m semi-addicted.”

“Ya think!?”

“It’s not like I’m the only one... You spend time there also. Hell, we both watch together. You seem pretty turned on by the BBC’s also, my lovely girl.”

“Maybe I am, so what? Come up here. I know what will relax us both.”

“I think you’re right. A quickie is just what the doctor ordered! Do I need to get anything?” Like most women, Erin needed a warm up to get her juice flowing suitably.

“Just get up here.”

In a moment he was between her legs, rubbing his cock-head between the lips he knew so well, finding them quite wet. “Somebody’s been playing... You naughty girl,” he said as a big grin spread across his face. He easily pushed in.

“Oh yeah Matt! Make me cum and fill me full baby.”

The only sounds were the soppy thwacks from each of his strokes and their mixed moans of pleasure. In only a few minutes her legs tightened around him as she whispered, “Oh baby fill me, I’m almost... Oh god!”

As her kitty tightened around him, he completed her request—filling her full. Then they relaxed, both sated from their climaxes. As he rolled off, she said, “The bed is wet enough and I’m not getting up so get down there and clean me up.”

“My pleasure,” he replied as he slipped between her legs and began consuming their combined fluids. Her clenched muscles forced out as much as possible.

Once finished, he crawled back up for one last goodnight kiss where they shared their mingled essence.

“Now I’ll sleep great. Thanks babe!”

“My pleasure stud!”

Turning on their sides, they were breathing the slow, deep breaths of sleep in a matter of minutes.

Morning came quick as the alarm went off at 6 am. They both struggled out of bed, mumbled some good morning greeting and set about their routines to get ready for work. After completing their ablutions and everything else each required, they kissed quickly and left for their respective job. He was a lead lineman for the power company, and she was a para-legal for a senior partner in an eminent law firm.

They were both thirty-one, had been married for seven years and both had held the same job for a bit over eight years. With each bringing in close to a six-figure income, and their decision not to have children, they enjoyed a very satisfying lifestyle.

~~~~~~

They had met on a blind date that neither of them was thrilled to go on, but the evening turned out much different than either expected.

A mutual friend invited them to a dinner party. They had never met but heard each other mentioned in conversations with Melanie and Bill, the hosts. They had never really learned much or cared much about each other; they were just names sort of hanging out there in the ether.

Erin had a standard routine for attending functions like this upcoming party. Look and dress sensuous, not slutty, show off the goods, but not to the point where it seemed available. At twenty-three she had long ago understood that her body was verging on killer, if not fully there, and her visage was attractive and pleasing. Although she loved sex and was well acquainted with many of its techniques, for a number of years it had never been a consideration on a first date. This would be no different.

Mathias, also twenty-three, also had a standard approach for situations like this dinner party. Dress casually smart in a way to impress in a low-key way. Never act the stud, just be friendly and make sincere, unpretentious conversation. Like Erin, he knew himself; he was handsome and personable. He did not need to do anything but dress and act his normal self.

The invitation read: Drinks and appetizers at 7 pm to be followed by dinner at 8 pm. The usual RSVP information was included. They had both responded that they would be pleased to attend.

Neither of them wanted to be the first ones there, so by happenstance, they both planned to arrive around 7:15—or thereabouts. It turned out they both arrived at the same time and ended up walking to the front door together. Mathias liked what he saw as they approached the walk from opposite sides so he introduced himself as they turned towards the door.

“Hi. I’m Mathias Delacroix,” he said, offering her his hand.

Liking what she saw, she took his hand and replied, “Nice to finally put a face with the name. I’m Erin Donovan.”

Then they both said the same thing, “I guess you’re my date.” This brought forth smiles and laughter.

The moment their hands touched each felt a tingle so insignificant they barely noticed. That’s when Cupid quickly shot an arrow into each of them. What was significant from that point on throughout the dinner party was they barely paid any attention to the other guests, only to each other. Oh they independently thought they were being quite discreet in their efforts not to seem absorbed in each other, but that effort was an abject failure.

By the time the party was breaking up, the guests beginning to leave, they had both fallen deeply in lust, and somewhat in love, with each other. They had each kept this feeling deeply to themselves. As they walked to the door neither wanted to part. Stepping outside onto the porch, they moved to one side where they hemmed and hawed in their conversation, neither wanting to say goodbye, both unsure how to proceed.

Finally, Mathias took the plunge. “Listen Erin, I only live a couple miles from here. How about coming over for a nightcap? No expectations other than more conversation. I’m enjoying your company and would like it to continue a bit longer. After all it’s only 10:30 and it’s not like we have to get up for work tomorrow.”

“That sounds good. I’ll just follow you in my car. That way I will be able to leave whenever without causing you any bother.”

“Great! I’m in the black Subaru over there,” pointing to his left. “I’ll make a U-turn and wait for you to get behind me. It is the Greenwood Apartments if you know it.”

“Oh sure, I know them. It’s a nice looking complex. I’m in the red Miata over to the right. See you there.”   
As they were walking to the cars, and as she followed him, they both wondered how things would go when they were alone with each other. It was some version of, Now what?

Mathias’ lustful urges were running high. He wanted her bad, very bad. If someone looked in the right place they would see just how bad. He also knew she was special. He had never met a woman quite like her: so easy to talk to, so conversant in such a wide variety of topics, so damn beautiful and sexy—he was totally besotted and did not want to screw things up.
 
Erin’s lustful urges were also running high. The excessive warmth and dampness between her legs was unmistakable. She wanted him bad, very bad. He appealed on so many levels: he was handsome and fascinating, very easygoing but gave a feeling that he easily took charge, and definitely pushed all her wanton passion buttons. Would she break her rule tonight? God, she wanted to, but would he even attempt? Would she break her rule if he did? She did consider it and now was not totally ruling it out.

As all these thoughts were running through their minds, Mathias pulled into a parking space and she right next to him. Erin was about to alight from her car as he arrived to help her. Taking his offered hand, she slid to get out. Her dress moved up to reveal her thigh, almost revealing her soaked, black bikini panties. She made no move to hide anything, and he did not try to hide his gaze.
 
Her diaphanous, spaghetti-strap dress moved easily in the light breeze as they walked up the stairs to his second floor apartment. Opening the door, he smiled, made a slight bow as his arm indicated she should enter, saying, “My lady.”       

“Thank you kind sir,”

The sight of a neat, clean, well-furnished apartment greeted her. The doorway opened into the living area with a kitchen and dining area visible beyond.   

“Have a seat on the couch if you like. I’ll open a bottle of wine we can enjoy.” He turned and headed for the kitchen. Instead of sitting, she followed him into the kitchen.

When he realized she was there, he turned as she said, “Just thought I’d see if I could help.” Not knowing what other excuse to make so she could be close to him.

Both their libidos were at full throttle; both were trying to maintain an outwardly calm demeanor.

“You’re helping by just being here. I really enjoyed spending the evening with you.” He had let a bit of his feelings show to test the waters.

“I feel the same. It was very pleasant talking with you, getting to know you.” She was testing right back.

He had the wine open, pouring each of them a glass. They picked up their glass and clicked them together before sipping. She was about to comment on the wine when he said, “Here’s to us and a wonderful evening spent together.”

“Hear, hear!”

Thinking this lame conversation could not go on much longer, Mathias decided to let his feelings out in a gentle but unmistakable way. He put his glass down, brought both hands to the sides of Erin’s head and pulled her in for what he planned to be a gentle kiss. She offered no resistance, putting her glass down as their lips were about to touch.

There was a gentle kiss, which quickly turned into a full-blown, open-mouth, tongue-twirling stunner. Arms wrapped around each other, they pulled their bodies close. Each began moving their hips in a not so subtle grinding motion. Signals from the stimulated centers of their ravenousness passion raced to their brains—the end was now certain.

Mathias found the zipper on the back of her dress. Slowly at first, to test her objection, he pulled it down a bit. If anything, their kissing intensified. He pulled it to its end at the base of her spine and began rubbing her back. By now she was moaning, but the kiss remained unbroken. Finding the hooks of her strapless bra, he popped them loose. The spaghetti straps were the only thing left to move; he slipped them off her shoulders. Only their joint body pressure now held up her dress.

Erin broke their embrace enough to grasp his covered manhood as her dress and bra fell to the floor. Oh god, she thought as she grasped him, even this is magnificent. Mathias swept her into his arms, carried her to the bedroom and delivered her to the middle of the bed. By now she was laughing so hard tears were running.

She managed to exclaim in her laughter, “Hurry with your clothes and if you’re smart you’ll bring a towel to put under me.”

Now grinning and laughing a bit himself, he stripped in seconds and ran to the bathroom for a towel. Running back with the towel, his cock was wildly flying to and fro. He tossed her the towel and flopped down beside her. “Was I fast enough?”

Still chuckling as she pulled off her panties, she said, ”You were a speed demon. I’m sorry for laughing. I don’t know why I started. I think everything became so overwhelmingly wonderful it just happened. Then seeing your wonderful cock flapping back and forth as you hurried back... Get up here and fuck me! I am so soaked. God I want you in me. And I’ll have you know I am breaking a major rule just for you.”

“A major rule?” he said questioningly.

“Yes, no sex on the first date.”

“Oh, that is major. I’m extremely flattered.” Now he was barely holding back laughter.

“Oh you... Just get up here.” He moved between legs. She was already squeezing and pulling her ravishing blush-red nipples. Her low moans could just barely be heard. Looking down was the view of her suggestive landing strip and the smooth, bare slippery skin below, it looked totally appetizing, but he had other things to do right now. So beginning to slide his cock between her lips, he slathered it with her slick juice. She was not kidding about being soaked. He was quickly coated and pushing into her.

“Oh yeah. Damn you’re big. I love it. Fuck me you... you... animal!”

“As you wish my lady.” With that, he pushed for the third time, going fully deep.

“Oh my god! I’ve never...” Then she trailed off into loud moans and cries of ecstasy.

Her knees were up as he slid in so he hooked them under his arms and bent down to her, taking them along. She was pinned to the bed as they kissed, never stopping his slow, long strokes.

“I’ve never been filled so full. Oh yes... It’s wonderful. Damn, every stroke seems to find new places to stretch and arouse.”

“So you approve so far?”

She felt an easygoing closeness to him that had previously only come with long-term lovers. It was actually a bit scary to have these feelings so soon. What if he... No, she would not let her mind go there. Riding the sexual high of the now was all she would allow for—and ride it she did.

“I love these long, deep strokes. They have me... You know just how they have me. You could be a devil in disguise. You’re teasing me, but I know you want it just as bad as I do. Ah... Damn... Yes!”

“I wanted you bad from the moment I saw you but did not dare hope. Disappointments can happen so quickly.”

“You’re disappointed?” she teased

“I am thrilled beyond belief!” He gave her two quick, hard thrusts.

“God yes! Nooo... Don’t slow down.”

“We have all night baby.”

“Yes, but right now I’m a very needful thing... daddy,” she said with a grin.

At that point, he pulled his eight inches back and started an onslaught of jabs that only penetrated two to three inches. His speed made up for the lack of depth and drove her closer to the orgasm she craved, but not far enough. She responded with moans and cries for more. Her arms flailed around trying to reach him to pull him deeper—all to no avail.

Finally, after minutes of keeping her on the edge, he plunged fully in and held himself tight against her. It was more than she needed. Her significant flow of fluid commenced along with her bucking wildly against him. She cried out, between gasps, “Oh Fuck! God I’m... Fuck Yes, Fuck Yes. Damn you! You’ve...” The rest was lost to unintelligible shouts and gasps for breath as her body quivered.

He maintained his tight hold and firm pressure against her pussy until the orgasm had run its course. Sensing she was calming down, he released his control, allowing her legs to extend and flop to the bed. Raising up on his arms, he kept his weight off her while they remained connected.

“Jesus Christ, I’ve never cum like that! That thrust sent shocks out from my clit to my fingers and toes. I was... I don’t even know... Ravaged, destroyed, consumed, all that and more I think.” Verging on more laughter, she said, “Can I have more please?”

“You seem like a multiple girl to me. I’d love to get you going and going and going. Think you can handle it?” A pleased with himself grin spread across his face.

“That’ll be the day when a guy can out last me. You’re probably a one shot pony anyway,” she taunted.

“Good thing we’ve got all night!” He immediately started pumping her again. No slow motion now, he was into serious fucking, determined to bring her to multiple orgasms before he finally released his seed into her. One shot pony indeed, he intended to prove that totally wrong.

The sex and the joyful repartee went on well into the wee hours of the morning. All of their available orifices had been in play at one time or another, and every position they could conjure was used. When they both finally admitted exhaustion, they fell asleep in each other’s arms. Mathias had cum four times and Erin had no idea how many orgasms had run through her. She did know that never had she even come close to whatever the number was.  

When they awoke around noon, Mathias, never one to cry uncle, rolled her onto her back and began to get on top. She pushed him away. “Oh no big boy. I’ll admit I’m sore. It’s a good, pleasant sore, but nothing is going in there, right now anyway. And look at your cock! It’s red as a beet. You have must have sunburn or some other kinda burn,“ she said, once again laughing in her own special, exuberant way.

From that day until this, they had been deeply in love and lust, to the exclusion of all others—excepting their recent foray into the sport-fucking scene of swinging. They had decided to try extending their sexual escapades.

~~~~~~

After dinner that Wednesday night Matt poured them each a brandy, saying he wanted to talk to her. They walked to the family room.

“So what’s on your mind sport?”

“Well we agreed that we wanted to expand our sexual horizons so we tried swinging. I think we both agree that did not really work to our satisfaction.”

AndoraJoy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndoraJoy

“That’s for sure. It was a total fiasco.”

“So I have a new proposition for you to consider.”

She gave him one of her guarded yet fascinated looks. “You do, do you? I can’t wait to hear.”

“Well...” clearing his throat, “I know you are turned on by the BBC’s we see in the vids. Don’t deny it.”

“You’re right, it does excite me. So what do we do, dial 800-BBC-COCK to find one?”

“Ha ha, very funny. No, I know one, and I suspect he would be happy, more than happy, to treat you, and I could join in... Maybe a bit of DP action. You’ve never tried that yet.”

“You know one? How could you possible know one? Is there something about you I don’t know, even after eight years?” Her special laugh was beginning to show.

“Don’t you dare laugh. This is hard enough for me. I’m trying to do something special for you.”

“Just me?” The laugh face showing more.

“Okay. For me too. I have to admit it would be a big turn on to see you get fucked by a huge cock, screamin your mind out and me joining in.”

“Alright. I’m interested. Tell me all about it.”

“Well it’s Jack, the helo pilot at work. You’ve met him at a couple company parties.”

“Jack? Ya I remember him. Good lookin black guy. In shape, short hair. How could you possibly know what he has?”

“We’ve gone to the bathroom together a few times. I peaked.”

“You peaked?”

“You know. Urinals. Right next to each other. Everything is pretty much on view. He’s a bit longer and noticeably thicker than me.”

“Wow! You’re big. I still remember our first time. You spoiled me for any other guy. That’s how you trapped me into marriage.”

Now Matt laughed. “Funny girl. You were in love from the moment you saw me.”

“Well... Your big dick didn’t hurt your cause.” Her eyes kind of glazed over for a few seconds. “That really was some night wasn’t it?”

“The best night I ever had! Although we have come awfully damn close in our eight years... Lover baby.”

“You’re right, we have Mister Big... Alright talk to Jack and feel him out... verbally. If he is game we could have him over for dinner Saturday and just see how things go, see how much I am really interested. Don’t make any promises.”

“Okay. Deal.” He stood up. “Now let’s go do what we do so well together.”

“You’re on big boy!”

~~~~~~

It was Saturday around 4 pm. Erin had planned a simple Italian dinner: calamari, caprese salad, spaghetti and meatballs - homemade, tiramisù for dessert and bottles of a good Chianti Classico Riserva. Things were as ready as they could be. She and Matt would both handle the final cooking and serving.

Now the issue that had been on her mind since Mister Big had come up with this idea, what should she wear? Cocktail dress, mini skirt and cami top, shorts and cami top, under-things - yes or no, definitely heels - which ones, decisions, decisions, it was time to make them. She finally decided—full on sexy. There was no pressure to say yes, but if the answer was yes, she wanted major arousal to have already taken hold.

She chose a bright red cami. It was very silky-slinky and cut short. Her bound-to-be hard nipples, and their rings, would show through nicely. Its short cut would show off her belly button piercing, an intricate dangle. A very short, black mini skirt, covering a tiny red thong, and red stilettoes completed her ensemble.

Ever since she had gotten her nipples pierced five years ago, at Matt’s urging and her later delight, they had become more sensitive. A tug or a weight on her rings sent shivers through her. Two years after the piercing, Matt bought a set of nipple stretchers as a sex play-toy. Each hooked on her ring near her nipple. They could be adjusted to pull at differing tensions. At first, it was for the sensation, but they discovered that the whole nipple could be stretched with sustained use. They stopped that when she had gained about a quarter inch. A seemingly small change made a big difference in looks, for the better.

When she came out of the bedroom, ready for the evening, Matt was thrilled. Eight years and he still got as hard as he did at their first meeting. Looking at her now, he hoped this was a good idea. Conceptually, he was turned on by the thought of what might happen tonight. Practically, he was a bit insecure about Erin getting a BBC and the potential after effects. He shrugged it off.

At 6 pm, the appointed hour, the doorbell rang. Matt answered it with Erin standing a few feet behind him. Jack was there looking his usual handsome self.

“C’mon in man! Welcome to our abode. Here is the lady of the evening. Erin, Jack - Jack, Erin.”

He walked over to her as she offered her hand. He took it and kissed it lightly. “You’re even more beautiful in person. Matt showed me some pictures. He’s a lucky guy.”

Looking at Matt, she said with a grin, “Yes he is... But then I’m lucky also. Please come and have some wine and calamari. I hope Italian is good for dinner?”

“One of my favorites!”

With that they went in the family room to snack, drink, and chat before dinner. Matt poured the wine as Erin sat opposite Jack, slowly crossing her legs. Her skirt rode up. Only her crossed legs hid the tiny red patch. A quick glance confirmed her nipples were on display. She thought, This is going to be so much fun no matter what happens. Teasing was her middle name.

They discussed different innocuous things to pass the time as they ate and drank. Erin was most interested in Jack’s job. She had no idea helicopters were so vital to maintaining the power grid. Jack was happy to explain everything she asked. It provided him cover to stare at her and soak in her sensual appearance and provocative vibe.

Erin proclaimed it was time to eat. Slowly uncrossing her legs, she gave Jack a perfect view. “Matt, get the bread going please. I’ll show Jack to his seat.”

“Sure thing babe.” He knew exactly what she was up to.

“Follow me Jack.” She turned and walked the walk into the dining room, making sure he got the right chair, across from her. After he sat, she let her fingertips trail across his shoulders as she headed to the kitchen. “Just relax. We’ll be right in.”

Once in the kitchen she whispered to Matt, ”I think tonight’s a go. I’m wet and dying to see what he’s got.”

“Okay babe, I’ll follow your lead.”

Dinner was served. They all enjoyed the food and made the same type of innocuous conversation as they had before. Not a word passed with any sexual connotation. Although things seemed relaxed, Erin was getting ever more excited and antsy by the prospect of what lay ahead.      

As dessert was finished, there was a lull in the conversation. Everyone knew a crossroads had been entered. The next few seconds would almost surely decide how the rest of the evening would go.

As she turned her chair sideways, Erin spoke up. “Gentlemen, you know I have a decision to make. Jack, please come over here, I want to check something out.”

With anticipation running high, he arrived and stood in front of her. Noting his bulging crotch, she reached for his belt. “May I?”

“Of course.”

Smiling at him, she undid the buckle, unbuttoned his pants and pulled down the zipper. Reaching over the waistband of his blue boxers, she pulled out his hard, massive cock. It was more substantial and weighty than she expected. “Good god, those movies don’t really do these justice! Women actually let you fuck them with this?”

“Some do, some don’t. Some are scared, some are pleading for it.”

She slid off the chair to her knees. Unable to get her fingers fully around it, she held and stroked it, slowly bringing it to her lips. First a kiss, then her tongue circling around its head, finally surrounding it with her lips, she let out a low, feral sound. More strokes as she took it as deep in her mouth as possible, savoring the few inches she could accommodate. Keeping this up for some minutes, she felt him getting even harder. Her juices were leaking; the hook was set deep.

Matt was watching all this and getting very hard. He could not fathom how watching his wife sucking another guy’s cock, a cock bigger than his, turned him on. Soon getting up and standing behind her, watching and relishing everything, he was almost disappointed when she finally freed her mouth and stood, never letting go of Jack’s cock. “I want it. We need to go to the bedroom. I’ll beg and plead if I need to.”

Before she could move, Matt reached around her and grabbed her boobs under the cami. Swiftly finding her rings he pulled them forward, hard.

“Oh god yes!” she cried.

Pulling even harder, he said, “So you want that cock fucking you? Stretching and pounding your drenched cunt, filling you with his black spunk. You’re just a wanton slut aren’t you? You’ll do anything to satisfy your depraved, carnal desires won’t you?”

Obsessed now with just one thing, she responded, “Yes! I’m a nasty, wanton slut! I’m depraved and wicked.”
Jack looked at Matt with a questioning look. Matt smiled back. “She loves it. You love it don’t you, you perverted tramp.”

“Damn you! Yes! I want him—bad!”

“Get that skirt off! Show him what he is going to get! Finger yourself and let him hear how sloppy wet you are!”

Her hands promptly released the skirt and pulled the tiny thong down. Spreading her legs, two fingers in, pumping in and out, her palm slapping against her clit, the squishy sound was audible with every smack.

“Please, please let me go. I want it so bad!”
     
He suddenly released her. “Okay, go be the slut that you are.”

It caught her off guard. Her rings suddenly hanging free unbalanced her; she fell into Jack. He caught her and held on as she abandoned her stilettoes. “Thank god! I was about to die.” Her body already damp from her ordeal, she whipped off her cami and grabbed Jack’s hand. “Let’s go fuck!

In no time they were on the bed, a large folded towel under her. Jack was already rubbing himself on her to anoint his cock with her copious nectar. His entry to her tunnel began slowly. Knowing just how to accustom women to his size, he followed his motto; slow and steady wins the race. It had never failed him.

“Oh god! Already it is beyond belief. What’s going to happen to me? It’s... Damn, I love it! Oh yes. Stretch me; fill me with that black monster!”   
 
That’s just what slowly happened.

“Fuck, it’s all in! I took it all! Now fuck me you debaucher.” Looking at Matt, she continued, “Make me scream like the slut I am.”

As Matt watched, Jack proceeded to build up more and more speed. Erin moaned and howled her pleasure as her first orgasm hit, others following in rapid succession. Soon her hair was drenched, her whole body glistening from sweat. Her eyes were mostly closed, but when she opened them, they were defocused. She was close to passing out, a state where Matt had occasionally taken her.

Finally, Jack could hold out no longer. He groaned and buried himself deep, launching his jizz as deep as possible. That threw Erin into one more massive orgasm. When her trembling stopped, Jack rolled on his back, pulling out of her. She squealed at his sudden withdrawal.

Matt had water bottles for all. Even though they were both out of breath, they consumed theirs in only a few gulps. Matt sipped his and was the first to speak. Looking as Erin, he asked, “So how was it? Sorta so-so I guess...”

“Oh my god baby! Thank you, thank you! I love you so much! It was incredible. I didn’t think I had it in me.” Laughing at herself, she said, “You know what I mean. The feelings, the orgasms, all unbelievable. You’re the best for providing this!”

“You know it’s not over yet, right? I’m sure Jack has more in him. Right Jack?

“A few more minutes and I’m good to go.” Turning to Erin, he said, “You are a pretty amazing woman. Matt is a very lucky guy.”

“He knows he is, and I also know I’m a lucky girl! So we’re going for a round two? I think I’m game.”

“Yeah. Remember what I said about DP? I’m not going to be the odd man out. That ass is untouched. Tonight anyway. You up for that Jack?”  

“Hell yes! Couldn’t think of a better last act.”

“Alright! So babe, when you feel ready, suck Jack back up and then get on top. After you guys get going, I’ll be lubed up and ready. This should really be the ride of your life babe!”

“My god Matt, you guys are going to kill me!”

“Not kill you, just almost.” Matt grinned at her. “So get Jack ready, unless you are backing out.”

“I don’t quit! You know that.”

“I was counting on that baby. So get to it!”

“Yes sir!” With that, she went to Jack who was already lying in position.

As Erin was doing her thing, Matt stripped, grabbed the lube and coated his hard dick. By the time he was ready, she was on Jack, rocking back and forth, grinding her clit into him. Experience told him that this was the thing that made her cum the fastest. So he let her ride, thinking that a strong orgasm would prepare her for him. He did not have to wait long.  

Shouting, “I’m cumming!” she began quivering and fell forward on Jack. Matt used that opportunity to climb aboard. He took time to slap her ass in increasingly hard whacks. There had been no previous opportunity and it was one of those things that got her going even more. It was always a favorite when they did it doggy style.

She yelped with each slap but waggled her butt asking for more, he happily complied. Anything for his sweetie. Eventually he stopped and lubed her ass, using one then two fingers to loosen her up for him. Anal had become somewhat regular for them. She always came from his penetration there, but it did take her time to acclimate before she really got into it. So he spread her cheeks and started slowly.

“Oh baby! The two of you... Stop if you split me open,” she said followed by her exuberant laugh.

“No worries honey. If you pass out we’ll stop, otherwise enjoy the ride!”

By now he was almost fully in and had felt her begin to relax. Another minute or two and she would be gaping wide. That passed quickly and he began to get in sync with Jack, one going in while the other was coming out. Interesting stimulation, two cocks rubbing together with only a thin amount of tissue between.

“Oh my fucking god! I... I... Ahhhh!” Her body started its usual quivering as she moaned through the climax. From that point on she uttered very little understandable speech, it was all moans, shrieks and whimpers, accompanied by the fast-paced body quivers of each orgasm. The sensations of two cocks pumping had overwhelmed her brain, to the exclusion of other stimuli. She was on a sort of visceral, subconscious autopilot.  

Matt and Jack were able to keep up their tempo for quite some time, keeping Erin in her rapt state. Finally, they could not hold out.

Matt said, ‘I’m almost there.”

Jack responded, “Me too. Let’s go for it.”

They sped up their last few strokes and within seconds of each other, emptied their hot seed into her. That broke her trance. A new stimulus hit her brain. A stronger, last climax ran through her.

A loud shriek and she totally collapsed on Jack, gasping like never before. Matt slowly eased back, delicately pulling out, knowing she did not like the feeling of quick withdrawal. Jack lay still, taking her full weight as her gasping breath normalized. Then, with a small nudge, she rolled off reluctantly.

“I have no words. Oh my god, or holy shit, or wow does not begin to describe what I experienced. I was seriously in an altered state, a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious state. I love you Matt. You’re great Jack. I’m majorly destroyed. I think I’ll just take a little nap.” She rolled on her side and was asleep in a flash.  

Matt walked over to Jack with his right hand raised. Jack raised his and... Smack! A satisfying high-five.

“So Jack, what are the chances of you finding a hot, sexy girl that might what to make this a foursome?”

“Think she’ll want this again? We were pretty rough on her, and your bit with the depraved slut routine kinda startled me. Always talk to her like that?

“Sometimes, in the heat of the moment. I’ve never gone off quite like that before, but she seemed to at least accept, if not enjoy it. Her appetites can be unbound, as can mine. Believe me, she can give as good as she gets!

“As to a redo, I think there is no doubt, especially if you found another girl. She has always been curious but never really pursued it. This was our first real serious, heavy-duty sex outside our marriage. We did go to a couple swinger parties, but they were quite lame, nothing we enjoyed much, if at all.”

“I’m seeing girl who just might be interested. She’s black; well actually bi-racial, white father, black mother. She identifies as black. Very light skin and killer body. We have a continuing intimate relationship that I fear is going to come to an end in a few months.  She is about to graduate from the university with her MFA; her life will change. We’ve never discussed anything that would indicate an interest in permanence, but she has the summer free. Sound cool?”

“Hell yes! I’m an equal opportunity fucker, and I know Erin would love it. Go grab a shower before you head out, we both stink like sex. I’ll just sleep with her and let our stink mingle. You never know, she just might wake up,” Matt said laughingly.
 
Matt was snuggled behind Erin, hoping she might wake up before morning and contemplating the possibilities of another girl, when Jack finished showering and dressing.

“Hey man, thanks. I know you enjoyed it and so did I. Mum’s the word, right?” said Matt

“I never kiss and tell! Besides who would want to ruin a friendship like ours. Take care man.”
 
“Roger, wilco. Just pull the door shut. It locks automatically. Later dude.”

As his eyes were closing, he barely heard the door shut. Sleep followed quickly.

*************

Author's Note: Part 2 to follow in a couple days

 

Published 
Written by Kee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments