Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer of '76 in the Nurses' Home

"Heatwave vintage sex."

37
19 Comments 19
7.7k Views 7.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

It is the summer of '76 in Britain. Longest heatwave on record; there's a Minister for Drought in the government who suggests we shower with a friend to save water! 

I am twenty-one years old and a male student nurse at a famous University Teaching Hospital in the North of England, about to take my final exams in September to qualify as a State Registered Nurse. And I'm straight; a novelty in those days. I'm fit as a fiddle, play winger on the hospital rugby team. Rugby playing, straight, male nurse; very novel! And I've got a head of curly red hair and a beard. Well; it was the 70s! 

On the morning in question, I'm in my girlfriend Yvette's room, naked in her single nurses' home bed with a sheet covering my middle. Yvette returns from the shared kitchen with our coffees and wriggles in beside me on the narrow bed. 

Yvette is tall, lithe-limbed and blonde with pert tits and a peachy arse. Her pale gold hair is long and silky, and she has green eyes. Despite her French name and Scandinavian looks, she's from Bolton! She's wearing just a short, pale blue silk slip. We've been together over a year, met each other's parents and plan to work abroad after Yvette qualifies in the New Year.

The day is already warm. We have a rare day off together and are discussing what to do with the day.

The door flies wide open and in bounces Linda, Yvette's best friend, who has a room just down the corridor. Linda is a bundle of energy, seldom still.

"Fucking hot already!" she cries, "And I'm on a fucking late shift! What are you two up to today?"

You had to forgive Linda her profligate swearing; she's from Wigan you see.

Linda was as dark as Yvette was fair with pageboy bobbed hair and brown eyes. She had a generous full-lipped mouth and a retrousse nose. Where Yvette was pert and athletic, Linda was full, lush curves, her arse, in particular, was a magnificent "booty" decades before the term was coined. Her skin was a rich, almost Meditteranean olive tone.

This morning she's wearing a short white, cotton nightie. As she throws herself onto the end of the bed, its apparent to me that she has no knickers on as I can see the thick, dark and curly bush of pubic hair, which I contrasted in my mind with Yvette's pale silky pubes. This was the 70s, almost no one depilated. Many women only shaved their armpits for summer dresses from April to October!

Linda wriggles about on the bed almost causing us to nearly spill coffee and nearly spilling her own cup of tea. Bemoaning having to work a late shift. As she did, her nightie rides up and I can see pink pouting pussy lips.

"You're looking at my fucking fanny, Alan! And you are too, Wyve!" she exclaims, using her nickname for Yvette.

"Hard not too, Lindy!" we chime almost in unison.

"Go and close the door if you're going to lounge about half-naked," Yvette tells her. 

We both look at each other and do a little eye roll, an unspoken 'what's she like?!'

The door is shut in a moment and Linda's back on the bed, making no attempt to keep her nightie over her fanny.

Now I'm a fit you man in the presence of two gorgeous young women; I'm bound to start to get a hard-on. OK, let's be frank; I'm priapic; I've sprung to attention.

Linda suddenly pauses in her expletive sprinkled chatter to exclaim, "Have you got a fuckin' hard on? You cheeky bastard, with your girlfriend beside you! You have a hard-on, haven't you!"

Yvette reaches under the sheet and takes hold of my boner.

"He has, it's a proper stiffy!"

"My fella never gets a proper hard-on unless I suck him; then he's up and raring to go!"

Linda's boyfriend, a junior doctor, was on the rugby team, and would be horrified if he knew what I was hearing from Linda!

"He's always getting a hard-on, I call him Ever Ready!" (a popular brand of torch battery then!) Yvette hasn't taken her hand away, in fact, her fingers have curled nicely around my shaft.

"Can we have a look Wyve?" Linda asks. 'Asks Yvette,' I note, 'not me!'

Yvette looks me in the eye and without waiting for any sign of consent from me, begins to draw the sheet down over my belly, revealing my hard cock in her hand.

"Oooh, its a lovely one isn't it! Up to his belly button. Nice! And you've managed to get that big thing up your arse?"

This startles me.

"What!?!" I splutter and make various inarticulate noises of incredulity. 

SusanStrm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanStrm

We'd been to see Last Tango in Paris, with the famous buttery anal intercourse scene, which Yvette had wanted to try out. But to think she'd discussed it with Linda! I ought to have guessed, they'd been best friends since starting the course.

"Well, we used a lot of butter and took our time, but it was good. You know I've always liked him to slip a finger into my bum when I'm riding him; always makes me cum."

Its the 'matter of fact' tone that astonishes me most!

Yvette is now actually stroking up and down; 'yes,' I think to myself, 'she's actually wanking me in front of Linda.' Who, not to be outdone, reaches a hand down to her now fully visible cunt lips and gives a little poke and a rub. Her other hand sets down her cup on the bedside cabinet and reaches over to join in stroking me. Her forefinger spreads the beads of slippy pre-cum around my glans. The feeling is exquisite.

"We'd better lock the door," suggests Yvette and in a swift movement Linda steps across the little room, locks the door and pulls her nightie over her head and is back touching both herself and me. 

"Let's see your pussy Wvyes!"

The sheet is now dropped to the floor and the fleshy folds of Yvette's cunny lips show glistening with wetness. Her soft golden hairs are visibly damp. 

"Will you fuck us, Alan?" Yvette asks in breathy tones. 

"I'd love to see you two fuck," adds Linda "You've told me about it so often and it is as hard and as big as you said."

We are all breathing heavily and the hot room is filled with scents of arousal.

Yvette shifts to lie back on the bed, parting her legs. Linda kneels on the floor beside the bed as I position myself between the spread legs. Linda takes hold of my cock and guides it into her best friend's cunt.

Yvette gasps as I sink in, I growl with lust and Linda is panting and furiously fingering herself. 

The hand that guided me into the steamy wet pussy is now stroking my arse cheeks, urging me on. Yvette's eyes have rolled up under half-closed lids, Linda's eyes are devouring the sight of my cock sliding in and out covered with fanny juice. Then we all three look at each other in turn, as though the reality of what we're doing is dawning on us.

"I won't be able to fuck you both in quick succession if I cum now," I almost wail.

"Fuck Linda then. We can fuck again later."

So I withdraw and now Linda takes up position on all fours, close to the edge of the bed. Yvette and I stand up and I find my cock being guided by hand into the thatch of dark hair surrounding Linda's cunt and arsehole. Yvette advances one hand ahead of my cock to part the hair and then spread the luxuriant folds of Linda's cunt lips.

And in I plunge, hips and big perfectly shaped bum cheeks pushing back onto me. I realised that it wasn't the first time Yvette's fingers had parted her best friend's pussy lips. I looked, questioningly, into her big green eyes and she nodded. I was establishing a steady rhythm of strokes into Linda's cunt now. 

"Harder, fuck her harder!" urged Yvette.

Linda, who had been letting out loud 'Ahs' and 'Aws' and 'Oofs' at each vigorous penetration, agreed, "Harder; fuck me harder!"

I picked up the pace. Yvette stood beside me fingering herself with one hand and gripping my buttock with the other, urging me on.

I came, shooting five or six good big spurts into Linda's cunt. We were all covered in sweat as we collapsed gasping for air onto the bed in a tangle of limbs.

After a few minutes, nothing said, each glancing and looking a bit sheepish and stunned at each other. Linda got to her feet. There was my cum leaking out and coating her inner thighs as she reached for her nightie. When she'd pulled it over her head she leaned forward and kissed us both in turns on the lips. 

"Sweet, so sweet, sweetest fuck I've ever had!" she whispered to us.

It never happened again. We spoke about it a few times, but it never seemed the right time or circumstances to revisit that morning. Yvette and Linda, I'm sure enjoyed a little Sapphic love through the Autumn. I qualified and had to move city to get the Staff Nurse's job in Casualty that I wanted. Yvette and I drifted apart and I went work in war zones and hotspots abroad. She moved to the East Midlands to do her Midwifery.

But as I hope you can tell that the memory is fresh in my mind forty years later...

Published 
Written by RandyJackeen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments